DREAM GIRL

By angel_lee0408

A FreenBecky Fanfic Story tells about the story of a writer and an aspiring actress who will work together to... More

SYNOPSIS
1 (Writer Bun)
3 (No.5)
4 (Khun Sam!)
5 (Enchanted)
6 (Closer)
7 (Giving In)
8 (Questions)
9 (GAP)
10 (Love Grows)
11 (Unexpected)
12 (Honorable Lover)
13 (Ikigai)
14 (Perfect Mon)
15 (Masterpiece)
16 (Comfort Zone)
17 (Withstand)
18 (Pen Faen Kan)
19 (Order from a Boss!)
20 (My Girl)
21 (A Little Braver)
22 (Relieved)
23 (Love's Test)
24 (Request)
25 (Family)
26 (Torn Between)

2 (Sam and Mon)

777 51 4
By angel_lee0408

BELLE's POV.
.
.
.
"KRIIIINNNGGG!!"

AHHHH! I almost fell out of bed when the alarm clock rang that loud. Say goodbye to my eardrums.

"WTH!!" i exclaimed in shocked and quickly shut it down.

I gently opened my eyes and laid comfortably as i am having a minute of meditation. I don't know if it's normal to everyone but i usually have this moment of reflection first before getting up from my bed.

I closed my eyes again to feel it more deeply.

"Om shanti shanti shanti!" i uttered seriously.

It is a mantra which is a short sound, word or even a phrase spoken in Sanskrit and used for meditation purposes. I usually do it to entertain positivity in my everyday living.

Ohh i can feel the calmness and tranquility in my surrounding.

It is silent and peaceful.
I am savouring the feeling still eyes closed.

After 10 Minutes;
.
.
.
"OH SHOOOOT!!

My eyes widened when i realized that i fell asleep again.

"I'm going to be late! OMG!!" i mumbled.

I quickly got up to go on shower and prepare myself.

Today is the audition day that i've waited for long.

Last week when i am scrolling at my twitter i saw a post from Stargaze Entertainment's page announcing that they will be having an audition. Since child i've dreamed of becoming a singer and actress someday and this could be the biggest break of a lifetime for me.

I immediately dressed myself up and went down the kitchen to look for something to eat coz my stomach was in a revolt since last night.
.
.
.
"PAPAAAA!"

"Ohh hi my prettiest daughter, you woke up early. Where are you going??"

I shouted when i saw dad practicing his script again.

I walked closer to him and snatched the paper he's holding.

"Hey baby, give it back to me!" he said.

I read it and gave him a sharp look.

"How many times i told you to stop doing this thing huh Pa?! It's phishing. It's a crime!" i said annoyed.

He's just smiling at me and hugging me from behind.

"Sorry baby, promise this will be the first and last time that i will do it. I need it so we can pay the house or else we'll be living in the street." he explained to me in his soft charismatic voice.

"But dad, this time it's a serious one. Last time you're just pretending to be blind at the street so they will give you money and now you will be deceiving people so you can get money from them. It's a big crime and you will be send to jail. Aish!" i told him irritably.

"I know baby that is why i will be very very careful okay? Promise after this i will look for a decent job so you won't be stressed." he said further.

"I am not stressed, i am worried Pa. You know it's just you and me. What am i going to do if you rot in jail huh?!" i even said scolding him.

"No, that won't happen coz i won't ever leave you. You're my only precious gem and i love you more than myself. Sorry baby, take my promise okay?" he said.

Aish! How can i resist my own father if all that he's thinking about is me. Eversince it's just me and him coz he said mommy died after gaving birth on me and his parents are on England. He is a half Thai and British and the same blood is running thru my veins.

"Whatever Pa, don't worry when i became famous actress someday we won't be minding a problem with money anymore." i said to him positively.

"That's the power baby! Go and show them what you've got!" he then cheered for me.

"Thank you Pa. I will go now before i got late. It will take me 2 hours to get to the venue." i said.

I hugged him and quickly left the house.

I wasn't able to eat that's why my stomach keeps on complaining.

~~~
After some Minutes;

I went to my bestfriend's house to ask a free ride with his motorcycle.

I will be so much late if i will take the bus so i thought of this.

"Thank you Non." i told him.

"Fine, fine. But i will charge you when you became successful someday but for now i will just list it down hehe." he said jokingly.

"Awww! Such wise psh! Okay." i said.

He is my childhood friend along with his girlfriend Yumi which is my bestfriend too. The three of us are friends since elementary days and now i am on 20's already.

~~~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@Siam Mall

"Thank you again Non, take care." i said after he dropped me here.

He then left right away to go to his work.

It's already 9:58 in the morning and the audition will start at 10:00 AM.

I ran quickly so i can still catch up.

This shopping mall is huge and it's my first time here so i'm not yet familiar.

I think i need to ask for help.

I saw a lady in a black suit standing in front of me so i quickly approached her.
.
.
.
"Ahhh excuse me miss, do you know where the Stargaze Entertainment audition is?" i asked her politely.

She doesn't speak up but just pointed out the direction.

"Khop Khun Ka..." i said and ran away.

~~~

I already arrived in here and everyone were sitted at the chairs set up in the center.

The MC is now starting to call names.

"Ahm hello, i'm one of the auditionee. Here's my application form." i said talking to one of the staff.

She took my form and check it.

"Bella Patrice Armstrong, ohh so you're the No.5. Hmm you're late so your application was turned down." she told me.

I was startled and dismayed.
.
.
.
"Wait, please consider me. I went from a province and just took a ride with my friend just to get here. This is my dream since child so please give me a chance." i said begging her.

She stared at me for a while thinking.

"Give a me chance please. Na ka??" i said pouting.

"Alright! Take a sit over there." she said that brightened up my face.

"Thank you so much miss beautiful!" my thankful words to her and i immediately joined the others.

My heart is racing fast with nervousness because this audition is big compare to those past auditions that i've tried which i always got failed.

I even tried to participate in contests but always went home in a sad face.

Hopefully, this time i will be lucky.

(The Audition Starts)

Each one of us were asked to perform on the stage, singing, dancing, modelling and of course acting.

Gosh, they were all good! Surely, they've prepared so much for this while me? i just slept well last night with a starving stomach.

I cannot think of a good song choice that will unleash my singing skills so i just sang one of my favorite OST from a Lakorn.

The MC will now be announcing the Top 50 out of 100.

*Randomly Calling Names*

And those who had been called will stand to the stage together.

Down to the last one in the list.

Crossed-fingers i am manifesting for this one.

"No. 05 Bella Patrice Amrstrong!"

I stood up and walked up to the stage.

Now for the next round, we were given a task to showcase our talents. And this time, only 25 will remain.

Luckily, i was able to got in till we've reached the Top 20 where 10 of us were given some of their roles.

For the Final 10, task given was harder and special for one of us will be given the Khun Sam role which is also a lead character in pair with Mon.

"Everyone, our Final 10, congratulations you made it to here but since our CEO and Director were not here so you will be back tomorrow to continue the competition. Congrats na ka and see you again!" the MC told us.

I'm having mixed emotions at this moment, happy, dismayed and worried. I am happy to be at the Final 10 but also disappointed that it will be re-scheduled by tomorrow. I'm worried that i cannot make it coz my money is just enough for today. If i will go home i will need to double the price of my fare hays. Now i'm thinking of staying on a sauna place for tonight.

-TIME SKIP-

I called Pa to inform him that i won't be going home tonight. He's so worried that he want to come but i refused, afterall i'm all grown up lady now so i need to go out and explore myself.

-📱-

"Pa, don't worry about me. I still have money left to survive till tomorrow." i told him joking aside.

"You Kid! Don't do anything stupid there okay? Call me if something happens." he said in authority shouting at me.

"Awww Pa my eardrum! I will be fine here and tomorrow i will go home with a contract in my hand. Hmmpp!" i said being so proud.

"Ohhh yes, my kid is the best! Fighting!" his words of encouragement.

"Thank you Pa, i'll hang up now. See you tomorrow." i said before i ended the call.

-📱-

So in this sauna inn is where i will be staying the whole night.

"12 hours please and this cup of noodles. Khop Khun Ka." i said after paying at the lobby.

They gave me this pair of clothes with a towel so i quickly changed. I do not have any clothes with me so i will be wearing the same tomorrow.

"Hays life is hard when you're name is Bella." i sighed when i got in the waters.

Aaahh the warm feeling gives me so much relaxation.

After this, i went to my small room where i will be sleeping.

"Good night ka, fighting!" i said to myself.

~~~~~~
On the Next Day;
@Siam Mall

This is it!

This is the last stop to my dreams because after this, the one who will play the Khun Sam role will sign a contract right away and will start to do the workshop and next is the filming.

By just the thought of it excites me even more.

"Hello everyone, the Top 10 will be screened very well and here with us is the author of the Book "Dream" herself, our CEO and Director Khun Frin Sarosha Shankimha. Please give her a round of applause!"

All eyes on her when she stood up showing herself to everyone.

I suddenly remembered something.
If i'm not mistaken, she's the girl i asked yesterday. So she is the boss?? Oh my ghad!!

Now the casting of Khun Sam role has started.
Each one of us will do an acting scene with Khun Sunny, the one who will play the role of Mon.

We're all stars strucked when we saw her face to face
She's one of the famous young stars in this generation.

*The Acting Scene starts*

It is a scene where Mon will bumped into Khun Sam and they will be having an eye to eye contact. No words but just emotions because they want to see the connection and chemistry of the pair.

Sitting, i am watching them do their best shot in this.
They were actually great so i'm feeling so much tension at this moment.

Now is my turn.

"Khun Sam and Mon bumped to each other....ACTION!*
.
.
.
"STOP!! You're doing it wrong no.5! Khun Sam must be tough and intimidating!"

We stopped when the CEO yelled at me.

Awww i am doing it wrong, maybe because i am too nervous.

"TAKE 2. Khun Sam and Mon bumped to each each other....ACTION!!"
.
.
.
"STOP!!! What are you doing Khun Sam?? You looked like a scared baby. AISH!!" the CEO yelled at me again.
.
.
.
"TAKE 3...4..5..6..!!
.
.
.
"STOP THAT NONSENSE!!" she yelled again that scared the whole out of me.

She glares at me like she wants to kill me now.

"I'm sorry madam." i said.

"SORRY?? You've taken so much of our time but still bad acting. Do you really want it?? I cannot see any character of Khun Sam on you. Shall i do it?? Alright wait for me!" she said in a serious terrifying tone.

She walked toward us and eventually joined us here in stage.

"Excuse me Sunny, please take a sit for a while i know you're tired." she told her.

"And you?? Play the role of Mon and i will play the role of Khun Sam!! NOW!!" she ordered me and i was like hypnotized that i quickly followed her.
.
.
.
"TAKE 7. Khun Sam and Mon bumped to each other...ACTION!!"

I was walking absentmindedly when i bumped into this lady. She quickly caught me so i wouldn't fall. Our eyes met as she held me and i clung to her. She looked at me with anger and without emotion and i was nervous about what would happen next when i realized that our faces were just inches apart. She just stared at me and it seemed that my eyes were magnetized to her too. I just got lost in her eyes.
.
.
.
"CUT!! PERFECT!!"

She quickly let go of her grip when the director shouted.

"And that's how you do it, Mon." she whispered before she went down the stage.

I was left startled and my heart is beating rapidly right now.

What just happened?? I supposed to play Khun Sam but my instinct took me there.

Now i am getting confused.
Maybe that's why she's so picky.
Maybe that's why she always got disappointed to us.

Now i know.

That author lady...

She is the perfect Khun Sam.

==========

A/N:

Ohh how's Belle everyone? Now you got to know her. What can you say about our cute aspiring actress? And now Frin and Belle met, what will be the final decision. Who will play the role of Khun Sam??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Forever By MKM

Fanfiction

66.5K 2.3K 38
This is FreenBecky fanfiction story. Becky falls in love with her best friend, but Freen is in a relationship with a boy. English is not my native la...
517K 22K 138
The dark theory with FreenBecky.. must read. #FreenBecky #FANFIC Supporting Characters : [ Irin - Nam - Nop - Tan - Mich -Chen -Saint - Cherisa - Ni...
206K 10.9K 55
4 years of living in pain and agony over the death of her lover, Freen decides to move on with her life but what happens when she finds out that her...
40K 1K 30
A story between a Cute and Arrogant girl..Becky's life was silent until a beautiful storm comes into her life🌊🐰. This is a fanfiction of becky an...