𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑒

By Therealxtae

I've replayed the video about a hundred times now staring at my boyfriend and his girl best friend in bed tog... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 1

26.6K 648 277
By Therealxtae

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

Moaning coming from phone

I've replayed the video about a hundred times now staring at my boyfriend and his girl best friend in bed together.

She had him moaning like crazy.

I kept rewatching it over and over trying to find a reason why Ayo would cheat on me and post it on twitter like it was nothing. Like our two year relationship meant nothing to him.

The only reason why I saw it was because it was the most Trending video right with over 100k views in under twenty hour hours.

I stared at the incoming call from him at the top of the screen and ignored it like the other 76 missed calls.

He thinks an apology is going to fix everything?
He really got some nerve thinking I'd ever want anything to do with him again.

"You gon be ok girl?" Nae looked at me with sympathy eyes.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I locked my phone putting my full attention on my sister who was stuffing her mouth with some Chic Fil A fries across the kitchen island from me.

"Just asking" she shrugged her shoulders."If it was me I would've gone crazy."

"Its not like it would stop him from cheating again he just needs to grow the fuck up" I spit out.

"Tuh you better than me" Nae chuckled with an attitude. "And that bitch stepped foot into your own apartment while fucking your man behind your back. I knew her ass was fake" Nae shook her head.

My phone lit up and Ayo's name was displayed on the screen again. I sighed deciding to answer the phone this time.

"Trin look how many times I been calling yo phone and you just answering. "

"You lucky I even picked up your call"

"I don't know why you acting like this for" his voice sounded annoyed.

"Stop acting like you don't know what the fuck going on. I seen the video on twitter" I rolled my eyes.

"So you think I been cheating behind your back? Really Trin when we bout to get married? You think I'd do something like that" You know that bitch crazy she logged into my twitter and posted the video of us years ago before we started dating just to start some shit. She even changed my password so I'm logged out my account for now. " Ayo explained

"Oh really why would she do that?" I said sarcastically

"Ever since she found out were getting engaged she been trying to start some shit and you're falling for it."

"Righttt" I laughed

"You think I'm lying?" Ayo said

"I don't know what to believe Ayo but I'm not gonna let you play in my face no more. "

"Trin I love you babe"

"But you also love her"

"You're the one I'm getting married to"

"I can see it in your eyes when you look at her Ayo. I'm not stupid.

Ayo sighed

"Even if it was before we started dating why do you still have videos of y'all together in your phone til this day? Why does she know your passwords? You don't even let me touch your phone."

"I-babe you're the one I want to get married to"

"Yet you don't prioritize me. If you really wanted that you would've cut her off the day we got into a relationship if you knew she was gonna be a problem."

"Trin I've known her my whole life you don't expect me–

"It doesn't matter" I cut him off.

"She's like family to me"

"Family who you used to have sex with?" I raised an eyebrow.

"That was only a one time thing and I was at the lowest point in my life at the time."

"Listen Ayo I've tried to ignore it but I can't keep feeling like I'm competing for you when I never had a chance in the beginning."

The other end of the phone was silent. "Stop being so insecure Trin yes Lydia likes me but as a friend and she has always respected our relationship."

"Then explain the video Ayo." I shoot my hands up in the air because my patience was running thin with him.

"I don't know she's crazy even pinning a baby that ain't mine on me."

"What did you just say?" I eyed the phone

The phone went silent on the other end

"Of course the baby ain't mine Trin I'm sure of it."

My mind was spinning in circles trying to figure out all this bullshit he's telling me right now. All of this made no sense.

"I need to lay down" I looked over at Nae who was busy on her phone. I tapped the counter twice to regain her attention.

"I'm going back to my room" I mouthed pointing in the direction.

Nae nodded her head

"Trin" Ayo called

"I'm here" I climbed into my bed

"So we good now?"

Did he really just ask me that question?

" I don't know what to believe Ayo" I sighed

"What Im saying is true and you know it"

"What I know right know is that there's a video going around social media making me look like a fool in our relationship so until it gets taken down then we can talk about all this, but for now it's best if we take time to ourselves."

"You're doing exactly what she wants can't you see that Trin ar–"

I hanged up the phone not wanting to hear his voice anymore.

I played with the big shiny rock on my finger listening to the droplets of rain hit my window hard and fast. I don't know it just gives me a sense of peace.

Peace

I like peace but everything in my life right now is chaos and I thought at least the engagement was finally going to bring some happiness into my life, but I feel like the world is against me.

After my mother died eight months ago I hit rock bottom. Gotten so skinny because I refused to eat, surviving off three hours of sleep a week, drinking just to numb the pain– I'm just glad I'm finally recovering. Been going to therapy 2-3 times a week for four months now and although things might feel the same, my mental health has been better.

There was a knock on my door and Nae entered with an orange looking envelope in her hand drawing me out of my thoughts.

"There was a knock on the door so I opened it and no one was there but I found this. I don't know seems kinda sketchy tho" Nae handed me the envelope

"Oh ok thanks" I eyed the package because I haven't done any recent online shopping.

"I'm about to go out with some friends I don't know when I'll come back."

"Alright" I responded

"Everything good with you and Ayo?" she asked me

"Not for now"

"You want me to beat his ass for you?"

"No it's fine" I laughed.

"Ok sis if you say so I'm gonna go my friend waiting for me outside" Nae shut the door behind her in a hurry.

"Aye don't stay out too late" I yelled hoping she heard me.

I felt around the bulky envelope. Whatever that was inside wasn't soft or small but hard and plenty.

I was getting even more curious so I opened the envelope and I took out stacks of cash. I'd say there was probably around ten grand in total.

At the bottom was a piece of paper so I took it out and read it:

Pleasure doing business with you:)
–J

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605 105 27
I'm just laying in bed watching my old videos and pictures on Snapchat. Thinking to myself that I had one of a hella year last year. I then had a rea...
31.7K 868 30
❝ We both know she deserves a better boyfriend. But I know she can't leave me. She can't see the problems that I have. She's blinded by love. ❞ Alyy...
29.2K 1.4K 14
When the one you've shared a life with for almost 5 years has been cheating on you and now all that's left is a broken heart how do you go on? Pictu...
452K 22.8K 35
"It's wrong." "But it's the first time I've felt right." *Warning: Story contains bad language, heavy sexual content, and mild drug use/references...