Forgotten | {Jay's Little Sis...

By marauder501

You know the main 4 VK's, but what if one of them had a sister, who they left. Her name is Naomi, her father... More

Cast And Info
1- The News
2- The Offer
3- New Family
4- The Coronation
The Coranation- Summary
Authors Note
5- Will you go on a date?
6- The Date
7- What's my name?
8- Kidnapping
9- Confronting & The Deal
10- Long Lost Mother
11- Long Lost Sister
13- Its Goin' Down
14- Kidnapping 2.0
15- The Tour
16- Uma and Cotillion
17- Uma and Cotillion p2
18 - Uma and Cotillion p3 and responsibilities
19- Inbetween Movies
A/N
Cast and Info p2
25- Outfits and Styles
20- VK day
21- Hades
22- Meanwhile
A/N
23- Meanwhile p2
24- The Meeting
25- Is that.. Jay?!
26- Out the Barrier
27- In Bore-adon (again)
A/N
28- Fucking knights...

12- Pirates Plan

1.3K 37 1
By marauder501

Naomi's POV

When I got back to the Shop, I saw Uma struggling with customers. I threw on an apron to help her.

"Ooh, I love your hair girl!" Uma says handing me a tray.

"Thanks Um's" I chuckled back.

"Hey Uma! We- ... woah" Maire said coming into the shop.

I blushed a bit but then toughened up, "you like it?" I said smugly.

"Like it? I double like it!" She said hugging me, I moved the tray up high so I wouldn't drop it. I put it to the side and gently pushed her off me, I'm still not a big hugger, but I also need to work. "You look beautiful!" I just chuckled as she followed me around.

"Mare! You work or you're out, remember?" Uma said chucking her an apron.

Maire dramatically sighed and said, "well, I better be going then! We're moving Kingy, by the way. Just came to tell ya." She said to Uma, throwing the apron back.

Uma had a evil grin on her face, mine mirrored it. Then I looked back at Uma and nodded to the back, signalling that I had to talk to her. Just then Harry and Gil came in. Uma threw her apron at Harry and I handed mine to Gil telling them both to cover our shifts. I said bye to Maire and me and Uma headed back.

"So? What's popped into that mischievous head of yours now?" Uma said while sitting down in her room, on her bed.

"I have a hunch, that they'll try and steal me back." I said looking serious.

She looked at me sad and worry, "we have to stop that... right?"

"Ok, I'm going to ramble a bit. But you need to listen VERY CAREFULLY, ok?" I said to her.

"Ok, just go a bit slower." She said, I nodded.

"Right, so. They'll obviously not bring us a real wand. They are very tricky, but we need to put on a show." Uma was nodding along to every word.

"So Plan A: We get him at the ship, we get the wand and it works, but that's highly unlikely. So we fight."

"That's where Plan B comes in, Plan B: While we fight, I will most likely be kidnapped by them and taken back to Auradon. While I'm kidnapped I will make Mal drop her spell book so you can use it. You sneak off, meanwhile, to the border and wait until they go through, then swim you way there. What they don't know is that you have the ability to transform into the sea monster (like your mother!) so we will use that as an advantage. I saw something about a Cotillion that's being held tonight so you will gate crash it! You can spell Ben with the necklace and a love potion to make him obey you and take down the barrier!"

"But if all goes wrong, Plan C: Is that they unspell him, you jump into the water and you then 'capture me' and they will fall then! Then drop me back off to the isle, I'll meet Harry and Gil and we all can explore the 17 seas together!" Wow that was hard to say.

"... Are you sure, it sound a bit risky. I mean I'm up for it, but are you?" She said concerned.

"Yes, I'm positive." I said smiling.

"Ok! Go get Harry and fill him in on the plan, and just him. No one else. This is between Captains and First mates only.. ok?" She said to me.

"Ok!" I replied back. I got Harry and Uma explain the part of the plan that he would need to know. This plan was going to be perfect.

--__***__--

I moved towards King Benny, he was tied up against the main pole of the ship.

"So Beasty Boy... excited to see your girlfriend?" I asked, taunting him.

"Wait what? Mal... is coming here?" He asked, concerned.

"Is she? I had no idea!" I asked curiously.

"Wait? But you just said she is?"

"Who is?" I said smirking. I love confusing people.

Then Harry came up and started pestering him.

"Koochy koochy kooo" he said while stroking under Ben's chin.

"How does it feel to be king now, hey?" I say, taunting him along with Harry, hanging upside down from the pole in front of him.

"Leave him, Shar, Harry" Uma said coming out of no where.

"We don't want damaged goods" she said sighing.

I groaned and rolled my eyes as the response and Harry replied with, "You said I could hook 'im!" O flipped of the pole while her said that.

"I said at Noon." She snapped back.

Harry goes to Ben and dangles his watch bin front if Ben's face, "20 minutes to go" he says.

"That says 11:30" Me and Ben said at the same time, with the same snarky tone. We looked at each other, I looked at him in disgust while he looked at me with curiosity.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through" Uma says, I stand next to her.

"She's... not my girlfriend anymore" Ben says sadly.

"Well that's just horrible" I said with a large grin on my face.

"Leave us alone Harry" Uma says.

"What about Shar?" He complains.

"She's the one who came up with the plan, so she has a right to stay" Uma says side hugging me.

Harry grumbles and walks over to Ben, "19 more minutes to go now".

"Go" me and Uma say at the same time. Harry reluctantly leaves and we all stand in silence for a minute. Then Beasty Boy speaks up.

"I get that you don't deserve this.. either of you." He says looking at Uma and then at me.

"This?" I say angry.

"This island is a prison thanks to your father" Uma growls.

"And don't try to look out for us... because no one is looking out for us, it's just us." I say looking down.

"So this isn't your parents plan?" He says. He looks at Uma and nods at her necklace, "isn't that your moms necklace?"

"My mom doesn't care about me either." Uma says.

"Well, unless she needs someone to do the night shift" I say snickering. Uma playfully punched my arm and Beasty Boy said.

"Ouch" he had pity in his eyes.

"We don't need your pity" Uma snaps.

"No you certainly do not! Your quite resourceful. I don't see you tied up." He jokes.

Uma and me snicker at this. She takes a step forward.

"Ok, so let's trash talk Mal!" Uma says.

"I rather talk about you" he says.

"Ah, funny and a gentleman" I say finally stepping up next to Uma.

"I really hope that we don't have to feed you to the fishes" Uma finishes off.

"You don't! Set me free and we can go back together" he says looking at Uma. I stare daggers at him.

"You like taking away everything and everyone I care for, don't you?" I say to him. He looks at me confused and my snake eyes light up, he backs as far up as he can. Uma puts a hand in my shoulder and I calm down and stand behind her.

"Oh so now I get an invite? Jee I wonder why." Uma spits out.

"When you invited Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos to Auradon. That's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me I get plenty mad" Uma says.

"You already trying to replace your girlfriend?" I asked. He tenses up, "yeah.. thought so" I said.

I was about to walk away when he said, "You know, I never thought of it that way. That I could of hurt the people I didn't pick. The plan was to start with 4 kids and then bring more over. I guess I was so busy being king; that sounds lame. I'm so sorry." Ben says mostly to Uma.

"I'm still not sure why your upset." He says to me, "but I am sorry I let you guys live here like this."

"Well, guess what Beasty Boy, sorry isn't enough anymore. I gave up on sorry 14 years ago." I say to him.

He gives up on me and looks at Uma, "You're a leader Uma, so am I. Come to Auradon and be part of the solution, not the rebellion." He says looking at her.

She looks at me and I look at her necklace, she finally says. "Me? Be part of your solution? Nah. I don't need you. I'm going to get there with my crew." She smiles at me and I return it.

"Harry!" I call out. Looking away so Uma can spell him.

I hear Uma say, "let's see what this puppy can do." And she walked next to me.

"Did you?" I ask nervously.

"I did" she said smirking. My nervous matter was now transferred into a evil grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 746 16
-This is the Second Book in the Descendants Series- It's been 6 months since they arrived in Auradon. Only a few months after King Ben of Auradon had...
261K 5.4K 27
You are Heidi, the daughter of Hades, King of the Underworld and God of the Death, from Hercules. You and the VKs known as Mal daughter of Maleficen...
22.4K 549 16
-Third book in the descendants series- With Ben, Jay, Evie and Y/N graduated from Auradon Prep, the gang begin their lives in adulthood with the roya...
19.5K 303 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...