Forever only (Dojae//Jaedo)

By ohhreolli_

A very short narration mixed w sns story of Jaehyun and Doyoung.....wherein they are dating😊 More

-
1
2

3

35 1 0
By ohhreolli_

-

"Dreams that I longed for and reality I hope wasn't destiny"

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

➡️Continuing from ch 1 narration⬅️
-FLASHBACK-

3RD PERSON POV:

'It's been 2 hrs and love is still not here' Jaehyun was seen pacing from left to right 'did something bad happ-', he's phone rang and immediately picked it up.

(An: Sry guyss idk how ambulance introduce themselves😣😖)

Call convo: (TW//DEATH)

J: Hello lov-

?: Hello, good evening. This is 119 (An: If I'm not wrong that's the no. for ambulance in kor(?)). Your number is in this phone's emergency contact, do you perhaps know Mr Kim Doyoung?

J: A-ah yes I'm his boyfriend

Amb: Mr Kim was involved in a car accident-

J: WHAT?! Which hospital is he in? Is he ok?
Is he badly injured?

Amb: Sir....Mr Kim didn't make it

J: What do u mean.......

Amb: You can head to Neo General Hospital and check i-

*Thud*

Amb: Hello sir are you still there?

.

.

.

He arrived at the hospital, running towards the ER "excuse me, I'm Kim Doyoung's boyfrien-" "time of death 9.15 pm" as soon as he heard that, he looked at that direction and there he saw him....his world started shattering, looking at the person who's laying lifelessly on the hospital bed.

He went closer to Doyoung, slowly taking his hand and putting it on his cheeks "L-Love.... Bun what are you doing laying down there...come on you c-can stop pranking me now..." but Doyoung didn't open his eyes "Love please you can stop now. I'II really get mad if you don't stop joking around......" still nothing and the tears that he was trying to stop from flowing down betrayed him. "Baby..*sob* tell me this isn't real *sob*" the movement shook Doyoung's body and the red box fell from his pocket. Jaehyun saw it, remembering the promise that they both made on that day. He slowly reached out for it with his trembling hands. The ache from his heart is unbearable. He wailed and wailed knowing Doyoung isn't going to wake up anymore.

.

.

.

The doctor tapped Jaehyun's shoulder after he calmed down. Jaehyun who seems to still be lost in his thoughts, was startled by the sound of a crying baby. He looked at the doctor and saw him carrying a baby. He doesn't know what got into him but he immediately took the baby from the doctor's arms and slowly rocked him, trying to make the baby to stop crying. He smiled when the baby finally stopped crying and is now peacefully sleeping "Mr Jeong, this baby over here was saved by Mr Kim. However, his parents didn't survive the explosion"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

.

.

.

-7 YRS LATER-

Today is Doyoung's death anniversary.
Jaehyun together with little Jeno visited
Doyoung's grave. "Papa do you think Daddy is looking after us up there?", 7 yrs old Jeno asked Jaehyun. "Of course Nono. Do you remember what Papa told you?" Jeno nod his head "That Daddy is our guardian angel" Jaehyun smiled and ruffled the little one's hair.

After their visit they went to have a picnic at the nearby field where him and Doyoung used to spend their free time. Jeno was playing with a butterfly and Jaehyun was just staring at him 'Love is that butterfly you? You missed us too don't you', he chuckled silently, 'Love do you remember why you wanted to become a Doctor? You said you wanted to save and help people and that's what you did! Even till the very end you managed to save someone's life. Look at this little boy who you saved, protecting him and making sure he doesn't get hurt. Thank you for giving him a chance to grow up and have a future that he can achieve his dreams like how you did. You did your part Love, now it's my turn to make sure he grows up happily. I'm not going to say goodbye because I know I'II see you again someday'

"Papa what are you doing there! Let's see the flowers over there pleaseee!!" he smiled seeing his son making a cute face "Coming!!" he stood up and ran to his son.

'Love, my Bun, till we meet again'

THE END

-

If u guys didn't realised...........the convos after the 1st narration is all in Jh's head and it's just his imaginations meaning it actually didn't happen😔

Also reason y the ambulance said Dy didn't make it but only announced he's de@th when Jh arrived is cuz he was de@d on arrival(heart rate went flat the sec they reached the hospital) but his pulse miraculously came back when the doctors were trying to revive him.....he waited to see Jh one last time bfr passing away😣😖

Hope u guys enjoyed🙇🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
SORRY By lichii

Fanfiction

7.4K 234 15
i don't love you.... sorry.. Haobin short story.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...