Past Noachael stories<3

By _baeex

Cover is not mine!!!! smut warning More

William's death
Meeting his parents
McDonald's Date
Caught
"I wanted to be with you.."
How to shoot
Do you have a condom?
Dancing in the rain
A panic attack
Crying in the car
You don't need love to make yourself happy.
"He's beautiful.."
Learning how to kiss
"Why would i cheat..?"
"he looks happier..."
Run away.
Forced (Noah's pov)
Idea (Valentina's pov)
The Final Talk.
Project
"Im just letting everyone know"
boys can cry too
The new murderer
Field Trip
Argument
New Boy
"That's my boy."
Field Trip part 2
Secret Sex
Sneaking Out
Tight Dress
Broken up
Surgery
Late Night Drive
Rivals
Overstudying
Dancing

"I would rather."

202 5 1
By _baeex

Noah's pov:
I was in Spanish class. For me I hated it, it stinks Michael hates the smell as well but he says it's like a free lesson to him since our teacher doesn't do anything. We barely do actual work. The teacher walked out the class and Michael and his friends started laughing extremely loud. I tried ignoring them although, Michael's laugh was to adorable to ignore.
"Do it!" They all chanted
I felt a paper ball hit me on the neck and they all started howling. I turned around and glared at them.
Michael was trying to not laugh
"Could you dickheads stop?" I frowned
They immediately stopped laughing. I made eye contact with Michael, he was smirking in a very admiring way I couldn't help but watch.
"Prefiero suicidarme que estar callado mi amor"
I didn't know what he said so I turned back. I could hear them all giggling so definitely they knew what Michael meant.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
At home when Michael was out probably smoking I translated what he said. My face heat up seeing the translation.
"I would rather kill myself than be quiet my love"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ā£ļø Cover credit...
9.1K 150 14
This will be the book for Noah x Michael AU's! As i said before, I will still definitely update my other books, I hope you all understand this change...
3.7K 108 11
When a regular customer turns into something more ā˜•ļø (COMPLETED) Disclaimer: This is not intended to be taken seriously, all respect to the people me...
2.2K 68 14
Noah and Cody are college students, and one day, Cody asked Noah to live with him for a bit. and the both of them delivered feeling for each. hopefu...