Closing Doors (Wilmon AU)

By delightful_fear

What if Erik didn't die? What if things all go slightly differently? A few changes in how things go in his fi... More

First Week
Settling In
Parents' Day
Intervention
St. Lucia
Scandal
New Year's
Starting Again
Gimme Shelter
Lobster, Caviar and Escargot
The Spanish Inquisition
Caught Between Yes and No
Noodles and Canoodling
Mutts and Melodies
Blowing Up
Not Broken, Just Bent
Is That All There Is?
You Can Count Me Out (In)
Jubilee!

The Magnet and the Metal

446 16 2
By delightful_fear

Sunday, February 12th:

Wille woke up early, his eyes opening to Simon's, a deep, dark chocolate brown. He was lying on his side, facing towards Wille, his curls mussed up a bit.

He gave him a small, shy smile. "Morning."

"Morning," Simon whispered back, leaning in and kissing Wille lightly.

He pulled back, looking a little embarrassed. "Sorry. I woke up about ten minutes ago and I was waiting for you to wake up to do that."

"Do it again," Wille said, his heart beating faster. "I'm more awake now."

Simon smiled, leaning close. This kiss was long and lingering instead of a quick peck. When he pulled back, Wille followed, kissing him again, not wanting to stop. Ever.

Shifting under the covers, Simon moved over Wille, a leg slotted between his. Wille groaned against his lips, feeling Simon's weight against a very sensitive area. With his eyes half closed, Simon shifted his hips against Wille's, and he felt his hardness rubbing against his own.

It felt incredible. Wille arched his hips up into that fantastic sensation, as Simon kissed him harder, more urgently. Rocking and grinding together. A couple minutes later, clothes came off, and hands went everywhere.

Barely a few minutes later, they were both lying on their backs, panting and relaxed. Wille reached up to the shelf above the bed, grabbing some tissues from a box, and passed a few to Simon. They cleaned up, chucking the tissues into the garbage bin by the desk.

Snuggling together, they fell back asleep.

...

Later, Wille woke up and really had to use the washroom. He gently crawled over Simon, slipped on his underwear and slides, and went down the hallway.

It was quiet, so probably still early.

When he got back, Simon was sitting on the edge of the bed. "I need to go too," he said, grinning.

Simon quickly dressed in the clothes Wille lent him. He borrowed the slides, and Wille popped out to make sure the washroom was free and no one around. Then he opened the door, and signalled Simon to come out.

He stood outside while Simon was in the washroom, guarding, watching for someone to come along.

Luckily, no one stirred, and they got Simon back in his room safely.

Wille crawled back in bed, and Simon laid beside him, still fully clothed. Wille pulled the comforter over them.

"I think we need to talk," Simon whispered.

"OK," Wille said, feeling a bit nervous. It hadn't gone that well the last few times.

Simon took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. "Um, I'm sorry things have been such a mess between us. I think we have both been pretty confused about our feelings."

"I like you, Simon," Wille blurted out. "As a friend but also more. I wouldn't have been so jealous of Marcus-"

"Me too! Of Felice! With you," Simon interjected, nodding.

Wille laid a hand on his arm. "I swear to you, Felice and I are only friends. She was interested in me when I first started here, mostly just because I am a Prince. I guess I was flattered by it, and we dated for a few weeks. But we really had no chemistry, you know?"

"Really?" Simon asked. "But you always seem to be touching and hugging."

Wille shrugged a shoulder. "I'm really big on hugging my friends, and I like cuddling during movies. But after dating for about a month, we had never gone further than making out, with our clothes staying on."

Simon seemed to be taking it in. "It was similar with Marcus, in a way. He's really sweet and kind and attractive-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Wille said, familiar jealous feelings rising up at hearing Simon talk about the other boy so favourably.

"But in the end, I couldn't stay away from you," Simon gave Wille a small smile. "I'd tell you we needed to distance from each other, and then I'd feel irked when you would do it! Like that time you sat beside me in math class. I kept 'accidentally' bumping against you, and you kept moving away. I left my leg against you, just to see how you would react. Wondering if you felt the way I did."

Wille groaned at the memory. "Every time we touch, it feels like sparks dancing along my skin, heating me up, making me want more and more."

Simon leaned closer, giving Wille a hard kiss that left them both breathing faster. "Fuck. It's so hard to resist touching you some more. The things I want to do to you..."

"Oh really," Wille whispered, completely enthralled, shifting closer.

But Simon put a hand on his shoulder, holding him back. "But I think we should get up, go outside."

"Why?" Wille whined, still trying to get closer.

"I want to kiss you, and other things like that, but I also want to do normal stuff with you. Eat in a restaurant, go on a date. I know it sounds ridiculous-"

"I think it sounds wonderful," Wille said, his heart thumping in his chest. This day was like all the fantasies he'd been having about Simon for weeks coming true.

Simon rolled his eyes. "Yeah, if we want to have even more videos online about us. Imagine the shocking news. '16 year old boys go on a date! Hold hands in public!'"

"Yeah, it's crazy. Like nobody gave you a second look for dating Marcus. People around here aren't really homophobic," Wille said. "It's just news because I'm a Prince. But if you are up for it, we could wear disguises. Have a pretty normal date that way."

"Nothing is normal with you," Simon smirked. "OK. I would usually rail against doing anything in secret, but I really want to do this with you. Just for today. What should we do?"

Wille smiled so widely his cheeks ached a bit. "Um, well, could we maybe go to your house-"

"Yeah, so I can shower and change clothes," Simon nodded.

"Is there a way we could sneak out the back? I'll tell the security we are hanging out for the day, gaming and stuff."

"Oh, yeah... your security," Simon repeated, thinking it over. This was a lot more complex than he thought. "We can go out a back window."

"And take the bus? I've never been on a regular bus," Wille confessed, chuckling.

"Sheesh, you are such a dork. You probably don't even have the transit app on your phone," Simon rolled his eyes.

Wille nodded. "I have some cash. If you cover the bus fare, I'll pay for the rest." He had ApplePay on his phone, but it was too easy for the Court to trace him with it.

"You are nuts," Simon whispered, moving closer and giving Wille a quick kiss. "Now why don't you go take a shower? We need to get going. I'm hungry."

...

"I can't believe you bought all this candy!" Simon laughed, trying to pick it all up.

"Open up your backpack. We can stick it in there. Whatever we don't eat now we can eat later at your place," Wille said, scooping up the big package of gummy bears and several chocolate bars.

Simon got his knapsack open, and they shoved everything in it. He slung it over his shoulder, jokingly slumping on that side under the weight, and grabbed his drink with one hand. "Can you carry the popcorn? I feel like a pack mule here."

Wille picked up his drink and the popcorn. "I told you I have a sweet tooth."

"That apparently takes all of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory to satisfy," Simon teased, placing his free hand on Wille's back to guide him down the hallway.

It was a Sunday matinee, so the lobby was reasonably full of families and teenagers, looking for something fun to do on a wintery day.

They settled in the back row of a large theatre, with no one sitting that nearby. Wille set the heavy backpack on the empty chair beside him and they took off their coats.

"This is incredible," Wille said to Simon, slouching down in his chair to rest his head against Simon's shoulder.

It had been a fun adventure so far. After showering and changing into fresh clothes, Wille had gone down for a quick breakfast to seem normal, and brought a sandwich wrapped in a napkin back for Simon. Most of the other boys were still eating when they slipped out of the building.

Wille's security staff didn't question him about Simon presence, just drove them to Simon's house and accepted they would be hanging out there until after dinner. Like the day they painted the living room.

Linda was at work, and Simon had messaged her last night that he was staying at Ayub's. Wille hung out in his room as Simon had a shower, looking at ideas for places they could go on his phone.

They both changed into their most nondescript clothing, things that would blend into the crowd. Jeans, plain sneakers, dark colours. They both covered their hair with beanies, and Wille put on his thick framed glasses. Simon took a selfie of them together, grinning like idiots.

It hadn't been too hard to slip out the back and get on the bus. Wille had snuggled against Simon the whole ride to Linkoping, holding his hand. Simon didn't seem to mind at all.

They had lunch at McDonald's, sitting in a corner, and nobody gave them any funny looks. Wille kept stealing Simon's fries, even though he had his own.

Simon moved the armrest out of the way, wrapping his arm over Wille's shoulders to cuddle him close. "You are easy to please."

"It's mostly just getting to be with you," Wille said. "But the candy helps."

The lights dimmed, and Wille sat up a little straighter. He had been looking forward to seeing the latest Marvel movie in this series, and rarely got to see them in a regular movie theatre. Doing it with Simon, on a real date, just made it amazing.

Simon was just as into the movie, laughing along and squeezing Wille's hand during the exciting parts. They ate all the popcorn and a good portion of the sweets, completely indulging themselves.

...

"Want some more salad, Linda?" Wille held out the bowl towards her.

She shook her head, chuckling. "No, no, you boys can finish it off."

After eating all that junk food, Simon made sure they made a healthier supper. He baked salmon in the oven, and made rice. Wille was getting good at chopping vegetables, so had been assigned to making a salad again.

They had arrived home about an hour before Linda was done work, immediately heading towards the bedroom. The whole bus ride back they had been cuddling, with occasional kisses, so they were very ready to be alone together again.

Their clothes came off right away, and Wille was in paradise, rolling around with Simon on his bed. Kissing all over, touching, too aroused to take it slow.

They cuddled afterwards, touching and exploring. Still so curious about each other's bodies. Sharing slow, sweet kisses. Wille loved seeing Simon in the warm, afternoon sunlight, his eyes glowing with affection, those full, beautiful lips curling into small, pleased smiles. Relaxed and happy.

Wille let his foot rub against Simon's under the table, and felt good when Simon shifted to capture it between his. Even though they had only left his bed an hour ago, Wille wanted to be back in it. Now.

"I'll do the dishes, if you two want to play video games some more," Linda said, standing up and carrying the leftovers into the kitchen.

"Thanks!" Simon said, jumping up and tugging on Wille's arm. Back in his room, he turned the video game, loud noises and crashing sounds covering up any they might make. They stripped and stretched out on the bed.

Wille splayed his hands over Simon's chest, as he kissed him. "This time, I want you to show me your favourite places," he said softly, kissing along Simon's neck. "I want to make you scream and forget your name."

He kissed downwards, and Simon's hand dug into his hair. He shuddered and arched into Wille's touch, so responsive. But then he clenched harder on Wille's hair, making him stop and glance up at Simon's face.

"You are the magnet and I'm the metal?" Simon said, arching a brow. They were lyrics from Despacito, just like what Wille had just said to him.

Wille laughed, burrowing his face against Simon's chest. "I couldn't resist. Had to try to get you back a little."

Simon groaned, pushing Wille off him, on to his side, and spooned behind him. "I want to breathe your neck slowly," he said softly, kissing the back of Wille's neck, and then inhaling deeply, nuzzling in. "Let me tell you things in your ear, so that you remember when you're not with me," Simon continued, his lips close to Wille's ear now. Saying the lyrics, but meaning them.

"Um-" Wille started, about to say something, but promptly forgot it as Simon pressed up against him. Hugging him from behind, his chest against Wille's back, pressing his hips against his ass.

"Do you know how many times I fantasized about having you here, just like this?" Simon whispered, as his hand moved downwards, over his chest, lower and lower. Slowly. "Holding you? Touching you?"

His hand went lower, and even though they had already touched each other earlier in the day, this wasn't as frantic. This wasn't just about getting off. This was slow and gentle. Exploring, learning. Finding his most sensitive spots.

Wille was a panting, writhing mess within a couple minutes. He reached under the pillow, fumbling to grab the container of lube they had used before dinner, and passed it to Simon.

Simon was breathing just as hard, clearly just as aroused by all of this. It only took a few moments to get the lube on, and they rocked together, Simon against Wille, and Wille pressing into Simon's hand.

...

Wille felt like he was floating, in a dream state, as the car drove him back to the school. It had been the most perfect day he could remember. Thoroughly smitten with the gorgeous, fabulous Simon Eriksson. Grinning to himself like the lovestruck fool that he was.

...

-A/N: Finally! The boys get to have a fun day together! And sexy times! We all deserve it after all the angst.

-Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory: This is a 1971 musical film adaptation of the 1964 novel 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' by children's author Roald Dahl. The story is about a poor child (Charlie) who wins the chance to visit an infamous chocolate factory along with four other children from around the world. It has amazing things inside like a chocolate river and small workers called Oompas-Loompas. 
There's also a 2005 version (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) starring Johnny Deep, directed by Tim Barton. An origin story is coming out this year called 'Wonka', starring Timothee Chalamet, showing how Willy got started and met the Oompa-Loompas.

-Despacito: Wille tries getting Simon back a bit for his prank, quoting some of the lines in English. 'I want you to show me your favourite places', "...make you scream and forget your name'. Simon notices and quotes back 'You are the magnet and I'm the metal', and takes some inspiration from 'I want to breathe your neck slowly' and 'Let me tell you things in your ear, so that you remember when you're not with me'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 2.9K 85
This is a fanfiction that takes off at parent lunch. What would happen if Erik was till alive?
81.6K 3K 19
"But I like you. And that's not fake." What will happen after Wilhelm goes home for Christmas? Will he overcome his fears? Will Simon tell him about...
63.1K 2.5K 54
My version of the continuation after season 1 I'm sorry I suck at descriptions :/ please remember that this is MY version and shouldn't be taken lite...
104K 4.3K 27
-๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’๐„๐’ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐‚๐‘๐˜ สธแต’แต˜โฟแต สณแต’สธแตƒหกหข '๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...