π’πšπ―πž 𝐦𝐞- 𝐉𝐣𝐀 𝐱 𝐜𝐑...

By taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... More

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 1
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 2
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 3
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 4
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 5
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 6
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 7
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 8
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 9
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 10
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 11
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 12
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 14
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 15
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 16
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 17
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 18
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 19
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 20
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 21
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 22
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 23
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 24
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 25
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 26
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 27
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 28
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 29
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 30
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 31
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 32
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 33
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 34
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 35
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 36
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 37
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 38
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 39
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 40
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 41
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 42
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 43
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 44
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 45
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 46
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 47
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 48
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 49
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 50
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 51
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 52
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 53
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 54
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 55
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 56
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 57
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 58
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 59
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 60
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 61
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 62
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 63
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 64
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 65
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 66
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 67
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 68
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 69
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 70
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 71
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 72
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 73
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 74
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 75
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 76
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 77
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 78
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 79

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 13

13.2K 378 173
By taigathestorm

GOJO'S POV

Even though I'm a busy man I also have a kid to take care of so I decided I would quickly drop by Jujutsu tech to get Y/n.

I walked to the dorms to see Maki and Inumaki. "Hey am I interrupting something?" I asked while knocking at the door. "Gojo Sensei!" Maki said while standing up with Inumaki.

"Kelp!" Inumaki said. "Oh I'm just here for a certain someone do you know where she is?" I asked. Y/n popped out from behind Inumaki then ran up to me.

"Hey I missed you! I hope you had fun without me" I smiled while picking Y/n up. I looked around. "Where's Megumi did he leave Y/n again?" I asked.

"No he's in the hospital right now! He got into a little run it with Todou and Mai with Nobara" Maki said. "Oh wow" I said.

"But uh apparently Y/n protected Megumi somehow" Maki said. "Salmon!" Inumaki said. Y/n didn't look at me. "Woah from Todou? You sure?" I asked.

"Todou said it himself. He seemed upset about it too" Maki said. "Anything else?" I asked. "Well you'd have to ask Megumi he was with Y/n the most of course" Maki said.

"Hm... I see. We'll I'll be on my way tell Megumi I said hi!" I said before leaving with Y/n. She didn't look at me until we got to the car.

"So I assume you and Megumi had a little fun huh?" I said. Y/n nodded. "Well we're not going home I've gotta go somewhere" I said.

'I'm sure Y/n misses Itadori so I'll take her to meet him... let's hope she doesn't freak out or anything' I thought.

When we arrived at the school I was keeping Yuji at Y/n's senses seemed to heighten. I could feel Y/n filled with cursed energy all of a sudden.

'Woah why have I never felt this before' I thought in surprise. Y/n started looking around rapidly and I could almost hear her heart about to jump out of her chest when we got to the door of the room Yuji was in.

ITADORI'S POV

I sat on the couch and scrolled on my phone laughing at funny TikTok's while waiting for Gojo to get back. I sat up when I heard the door opening.

"Hey! Go-" I stopped when I saw Y/n with Gojo. "Y/N!" I yelled before running up and hugging her. Y/n hugged me back and nuzzled her face into my uniform.

"Wait a minute! I thought I was supposed to be dead" I said. "You technically are! I guess Y/n somehow knew you were alive I think she was looking for you from the moment we got here" Gojo said.

Y/n pointed at my cheek. "Sukuna? I'm still mad at him so-" I was cut off by him when a mouth appeared on my face.

"I was waiting for you! I'll get you soon Y/n" Sukuna said. I slapped my handover his mouth. "Are you kidding me!" I said when his mouth appeared on my hand.

"Don't forget what I said Gojo! No matter how hard you try you will never be able to protect Y/n from me" Sukuna said. Y/n slapped her hand over Sukuna's mouth.

"Sorry Y/n I don't know what he's even talking about! He's been rambling about stuff like this for a while" I said. "He's delusional don't worry Y/n he won't get to you" Gojo said while patting her head.

"Well Yuji Y/n it's time for you to meet someone" Gojo said. Gojo took us down stairs and we looked to see a man in a suit with blond hair and circular glasses.

"This is Nanami! A sorcerer who graduated from being a salary man!" Gojo said while putting his arm around him. "Please stop saying it like that" Nanami said.

"It's nice to meet you Itadori" Nanami said. I bowed. "It's nice to meet you!" I said. "What I learned from being at the college of magic is that shamans are shit" Nanami said.

"Uuuh" I said in shock. "And what I learned from working at your average corporation is that work is shit" Nanami said. "Is that so?" I asked.

"Itadori don't think that me and Gojo are of the same mind. I have faith in this person but don't respect him" Nanami said. "Huuuh!" Gojo said offended.

"But the point is I also don't approve of you as a shaman. Even though you are carry that bomb sukuna please exert yourself to prove that your useful" Namai said.

"Recently I've been made to realize here, to the point I hate it... how weak and useless I am. But I'll become strong I have to become strong to at least choose how I die" I said.

"Even if you did say anything I'd made you approve of me you know. So wait a little more!" I said. "No, say that to the higher ups not me" Nanami said. "Oh yeah" I said.

Nanami rose is eyebrow and looked behind me. "Is that-" Nanami was cut off. "My child yes!" Gojo said picking up Y/n and holding her out to Nanami.

"The one the Ogawa's we're keeping" Nanami said in surprise. Gojo put Y/n down and she looked at Nanami up and down with a stoic look.

"She's definitely what I wasn't expecting" Nanami said. "What! Why?" Gojo asked. "If I'm being frank she actually looks like a doll" Nanami said.

"Well you better get used to her because she'll be with Yuji the whole day and Yuji will be with you!" Gojo said. Y/n turned and looked at Gojo.

"Don't worry I'll be back of course! I just thought you'd wanna spend some time with Yuji!" Gojo said. Y/n hugged Gojo's leg and he picked her up.

"I'll get you something called Starbucks when I get back! I'm sure you'll like it!" Gojo said before putting Y/n down.

"She's not gonna be a problem right?" Nanami asked. "Depends on how you look at it!" Gojo said before leaving the building.

Nanami looked down at Y/n who just silently stared up at him. "Is she always like this?" Nanami asked. "Yeah!" I said while picking Y/n up.

Soon Nanami took us to a random building that honestly looked like a car dealership to me. "So nothing appeared on the surveillance camera?" I asked.

"Yes apart from the victims there was one boy" Nanami said. "So the culprit is a cursed spirit" I said. "Yes that's right!" Nanami said.

"It's not impossible that the boy did it but... identity the boy is the police's-" Nanami stopped when he saw a cursed spirit.

"Be... Be.... Bento" the curse said. I was about to go fight it but then Nanami put his arm out in front of me. "I'll clean this one up. Itadori you go get that other one over there" Nanami said.

I looked to see a curse peeking out from around the corner. "Gooood~ Detergent" It croaked. "If you think you can't win against it call me" Nanami said.

"Hey don't you think you're looking down on me a bit too much?" I asked. "That's not the matter is that you're a child and I'm an adult I have to prioritize you over myself" Nanami said.

"I'd rather you just look down on me if you're gonna treat me like a child" I said. Nanami took out a knife that was wrapped up. It reminded me of a cow.

"My technique can possibly produce a weak point in whatever opponent I am faced with. Keep 7:3 as is. When it makes the target's length a line segment. If you're able to land an attack on that point it'll be a critical hit" Nanami said.

"I can inflict damage on things of a higher grade than me... and if it's something with weak magical power, I can Bisect it with this blunt knife" Nanami said.

"Are you listening?" He asked. "Wait you said all that to me!?" I yelled. "Well I wasn't talking to her was I?" Nanami asked while gesturing to Y/n who was just sitting and watching us.

"Is it okay to reveal that kind of stuff?" I asked. "Well there's a merit to showing ones cards, it raises the effectiveness of the technique." Nanami said.

"Just like this" He said while running and slashing his knife at the curse. I watched as he cut the curses arms and legs off with one swipe.

"Woah!" I said in awe. I then quickly moved back when the other curse went to attack me. "I'm surprised you realized with you looking away" Nanami said.

"Who's talking to me!" I yelled. I punched the curse using divergent fist blowing the joint of his shoulder and arm away.

"Itadori!" Nanami called. "What is it this time!?" I groaned. "Wait before you deliver your finishing blow!" He said. "Why?" I asked.

"Look at this!" He said waving something in the air and walking over to me. I looked at his phone. "I took a picture of my opponent" Nanami said showing me a picture of the curse.

"Wait.. isn't it Impossible to take pictures of cursed spirits?" I asked. Y/n walked over and looked up at us. "What were we fighting?" I asked.

"I'll send them over to Shoko so she can take a look at them help me carry them to the car" Nanami said picking one of them up. "Huh!?" I said.

We brought the curses and put them in the trunk. Y/n ran over to the trunk and peered inside to look at the curses. "Not too close" Nanami said putting his arm out in front of Y/n.

'I wonder what's up with these things' I thought as we got into the car. My thoughts were broken when Y/n tugged on my sleeve.

"Hm?" I hummed looking at her. Y/n pointed at Nanami's phone. "You wanna know what we were looking at?" I asked. Y/n nodded.

"Sensei Nanami-" He cut me off. "No, and don't call me sensei or I'm gonna slap you" Nanami said. I rose my eyebrows then smirked and looked at Y/n and before I even got to say anything Nanami smacked the back of my head.

"Ow!" I yelled. "Don't mess with me I'm not as nice as Gojo" Nanami said. Then his phone started ringing and he answered.

"Hello?... No... No please don't....I just told you no... I-" Nanami sighed and put his phone down. "What is it?" I asked.

"We're meeting Gojo at Starbucks" Nanami said.

Y/N'S POV

When we arrived at Starbucks Yuji tried to open the car door but it wasn't opening. "Um Nanami the door isn't opening" Yuji said.

"I put the child lock on" he said while opening the door for us. "Why?" Yuji asked. Nanami just looked at Yuji for a minute then started walking to the Starbucks.

Yuji paused for a minute like he was thinking then his eyes widened. "Do you really think that low of me!?" He yelled after Nanami.

"Just get over here" Nanami said. We walked inside and I look around at everyone looking to see if any of them were Gojo. "Don't worry Y/n we'll find Gojo" Itadori said.

"I hate this place why are there so many people?" Nanami muttered. "Hey! There you guys are!" Gojo said coming out of no where.

"Why are we here?" Nanami asked. "Spending quality time of course!" Gojo said. "Let's order now" He said while picking me up and pointing at the menu.

I stared at the menu and had no idea what to order. "We're gonna get you coffee" Gojo said. "You're not gonna give a kid coffee" Nanami said.

"I'm getting her a small!" Gojo said. "Why don't you get her a small beer to go with it" Nanami said. "Fine! I'll ask them to take the caffeine out" Gojo said.

"They add caffeine?" Itadori said. "Yeah. I ask for extra especially when I'm with this guy" Gojo said while gesturing to Nanami. "Shut up" He replied.

When we ordered apparently we had to wait for the food. I started to need to use the bathroom so I looked around and saw a sign for the restroom.

I looked up and Itadori who was watching the workers make everything, Gojo who was bothering Nanami, and Nanami who was on his phone so I just went to the bathroom by myself.

I went into the hall where the bathroom was and used it but when I got out I felt odd like someone was watching me.

"Hey what are you doing here all alone?"

I looked up to see a tall man with long black hair. "I don't think a girl like you should be here all alone." He said walking closer to me.

I stared at him and didn't move at all. "My name is Geto. Why don't you come with me" He said while grabbing my arm.

"Y/n! You know yo-" We looked to see Itadori. "You have got to be joking" Geto muttered while glaring at him.

ITADORI'S POV

"Y/n just come over here" I said while walking a bit closer.

Y/n started to walk over to me but the man's grip on Y/n's arm tightened so she stopped. "She's coming with me" He said while pulling her backwards with him.

"NO SHE'S NOT!" I yelled while throwing coffee at the man's face. He let go of her arm and held his face in pain. Then I grabbed Y/n and ran out of the hallway with her.

"Yuji- hey why is Y/n covered in coffee? She's burned now-" I cut Gojo off. "SomerandomassguyjusttriedtokidnapY/nsoIthrewcoffeeathimandran!" I quickly yelled.

We all stopped when we noticed everyone was staring at us in silence. "Can you say that again but slower?" Nanami asked.

"So I went to go find Y/n! Then I saw her with this guy and he tried to take her and run!" I said. "What did the guy look like?" Gojo asked.

"I didn't really get a good look at him but he had long black hair that was half up and half down and he was wearing a priests robe....uh... oh! He had stitches across his forehead!" I said.

Nanami and Gojo looked at each other. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing it was probably some rando! But that's why you have to be careful Y/n" Gojo said while putting his hand on Y/n's cheek.

"Excuse me?" We turned to see one of the workers. "I thought that you might need these" He said holding a bag of ice, a towel, and water .

"Oh yeah thank you!" I said taking the towel and water and wiping the coffee off of Y/n. "I'm sorry I burned you!" I said putting the ice on her hand.

Y/n just blinked at me. "Also we'lol give you guys a refund and a free drink to go with it" The worker said. "Thank you" Gojo said.

"Do you want us to call the police?" Another worker asked us. "No that's okay we'll go in person to report it" Nanami said. "Okay! If you need anything else just ask" the worker said.

"Wow what an adorable little girl I feel so bad she must've been so scared" A lady said. "I think I was more scared than her" I said.

Nanami rose his eyebrow at me. "You would be too" I said defensively. "Let's just be thankful that Y/n is still here" Gojo smiled at Y/n.

Even though you can barely see Gojo's face with the blindfold I could tell he felt like it was more than what he was making it out to be.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 28.5K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
1.1K 44 6
When Gojo Saturo decided to stop Megumi from being sold to the Zenin Clan, he introduced the boy to his little sister, Y/N. The two became fast frien...
353K 12.1K 38
"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal girl, but has to keep his life a secret to...
25.6K 1.6K 28
"i'd do anything to remember" in which, after the war, gojo went missing, leaving his wife heartbroken, four years later, they met again, yet it seem...