To People You Don't - Stu Mac...

By peterhalesslut

Melaine Alden knew that people changed. That they could easily go from people you know To People You Don't. B... More

B O O K O N E
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Epilogue

Chapter Seven

988 25 1
By peterhalesslut

To People You Don't
Chapter Seven
That You're Pregnant?
|3RD PERSON POV|

Melaine and Cindy Alden had eventually stopped crying so Cindy could braid Melanie's hair and then the younger brunette could do her makeup.

Cindy Alden knew no matter what happened Melaine was going to be fine.

She was a fighter. Just like her mother.

Stu Macher had walked to the front door and knocked waiting for someone to answer.

The door swung open and of course his hopes and prayers were denied.

Benjamin Alden had opened the door.

"Hi Ben" Stu says smiling at the man hoping for some form of a hello.

Benji nods at Stu making the young boys mouth fall open.

The man moves to the side to let the boy in.

He figured why not try and get along with the boy considering he knocked up Melaine.

"In case I don't see you tomorrow Happy Birthday" Ben says pushing the door closed.

"Thank you" Stu mutters still in shock.

Ben had always been standoffish with Stu considering he thought Stu was just a boyfriend she would get rid of eventually.

"You're more than welcome to be apart of Lainey's celebration tomorrow if you would like." Cindy says walking down the stairs with a laundry basket in hand.

Everyone could tell she had been crying because her eyes were puffy but no one said anything.

Benji hadn't had the chance to notice it because she had been up there with Laine the whole time.

"It's nothing big"  Cin begins, placing the basket down on floor beside the living room entrance. "Just us and I'm sure Lainey invited you."

"Ummm" Stu gets cut off.

Lainey had indeed invited him.

He was planning to make an excuse about his parents being in town but Cindy knew that.

And she knew they weren't going to be in town until late Sunday and his and Lainey's birthday was Saturday.

"And don't tell me you're parents are planning something" Cindy demands. "I know they're gone until Sunday."

"Did Lainey tell you?" He questions with a hidden tint of sadness on his face.

Although he always wore a subtle smile people like Lainey and Billy knew that it was a show.

He was always devastated his parents were never home.

"No" Cindy states. "I work at the salon your mother goes to."

Stu nods in thought.

Micheal Alden walks into the living room and glances at Stu.

"Hey Stu" Micheal says.

"Hey" Stu says trying to keep a safe distance from Micheal in case he knows. "You coming to my party?"

Mikey nods, "I'm going shopping with Tatum and Sidney then we'll be on our way."

"Sidney Prescott is going?" Melaine questions walking down the stairs with an angered expression on her face.

"Yeah" Micheal begins. "Just for a little while then I'm taking her and Tate home." He shrugs.

"What the fuck Micheal?" Melaine shouts.

"Melaine" Benji says warning her about her language.

"You know she told the cops that I tried to murder her?" Lainey questions grabbing her small bag from the table in the hallway.

"She knows you didn't do it" Micheal says as Laine begins to walk to Stu side.

"I don't give a damn if she thinks I did." Lainey exclaims. "I went to talk to her about something really personal and she told the police I'm a murderer."

"What was you wanna tell her?" Micheal questions an amused look on his face, as his sister grabs Stus hand. "That you're pregnant?" He jokes.

Everyone's face falls but Micheal didn't seem to take notice.

"That's really funny Mikey." Melaine scoffs not wanting her twin brother to know. "Be back later Momma... and Dad" she trails off glancing at her father.

When Stu and Melaine get to the door Melaine looks at Stu with a serious expression on her face.

"I should punch that little whore right in the nose" she says bluntly.

"Melaine" Benji shouts from behind her.

He glances at his wife with a pleading look only to notice her trying to hold her laughter in.

•••

Frankenstein was playing in the back ground of the Video Store as Stu Macher ran up behind Randy Meeks.

Melaine Alden had a long day so she was taking her sweet old time.

He silently stood behind Randy for a few seconds before he knocked the videos out of Randy's hands and yelled loudly making everyone turn their way.

Melaine approached them with an annoyed look on her face.

Stu laughed sticking his tongue out and walked towards the other side of the shelf.

Randy also wore a similar look to Lainey's as he quietly said "Dork."

"Stu" she seethes joining his side.

"Jesus, this place is packed tonight, man." Stu said looking around the room.

"We had a run in the mass murder section." Randy says a grin on his face as he glances at Lainey.

"How is that my fault?" She questions annoyed.

Stu places his elbows on the shelf and rests his head on his hand.

"Comin' to my fiesta?" Stu questions Randy who was picking up the movies Stu had thrown from his hands.

"Yeah, I'm off early." Randy confirms. "Curfew, you know."

"Cool." Stu mutters.

Lainey glances at him with a confused expression.

"What's that werewolf movie with E.T.'s mom in it?" A blonde girl questions Randy.

"'The Howling.' Horror. Straight ahead." Randy instructs.

The girl nods, "Okay, thanks." She walks away.

"I'm going to find a movie" Lainey says patting Stu's back and smiling at Randy before walking away.

Randy glances back at Stu before his eyes shoot back to the horror section seeing someone he thought he wouldn't see in the horror section.

"Oh, now that's in poor taste." Randy says.

Stu looks at the boy confused, "What?" He glances towards where Billy's eyes where places on.

Billy Loomis stood in the horror section with two girls by his side.

Lainey had also walked toward the horror section not going unnoticed by Randy or Stu.

"If you were the only suspects in a senseless bloodbath... would you be standing in the horror section?" Randy questions, his and Stu's heads shooting back towards where the pair stood.

"What? It was just a misunderstanding." Stu says crinkling his eyebrows up. "They didn't do anything."he dismisses.

"You're such a little lapdog. He's got 'killer'  printed all over his forehead." Randy raises his voice. "And I didn't say anything about Lainey."

"Okay!" Stu drags out in a weird voice. "Really? Well, why'd the cops let them go, smart guy?"

"Because obviously they don't watch enough movies." Randy begins. "This is standard horror movie stuff. Prom Night revisited, man."

"Yeah" Stu raises his eyebrows at the other boy. "Why would he wanna kill his own girlfriend?"

"There's always some stupid, bullshit reason to kill your girlfriend."

Stu feigns a look of confusion.

"That's the beauty of it all: simplicity." Randy pauses. "Besides, if it gets too complicated, you lose your target audience."

"Well, what's his reason?" Stu questions.

Randy comes closer to him to whisper and slowly begins to stock the shelves. "Maybe Sidney wouldn't have sex with him."

Stu laughs following Randy as the latter stocks tbe shelves, "What, is she savin' herself for you?" He jokes a grin on his face.

"Maybe." Randy glances over at Billy to make sure he isn't listening. "Now that Billy tried to mutilate her... do you think Sid would go out with me?" He questions hopefully.

Stu laughs making Melaine look back at him but shake her head softly.

"No, I don't at all. No." Stu says him becoming serious quickly.

"You know who I think it is?" Stu leans closer to Randy. "You know, I think it's her father." Stu widens his eyes. "Why can't they find her pops, man?"

"Because he's probably dead." Randy leans closer to Stu making the taller boy lean back with a confused expression. "His body will come poppin' up in the last reel somewhere! Eyes gouged out, fingers cut off, teeth knocked out!" Randy yells.

Stu glances around the room trying to tell the boy to keep quiet.

"See, the police are always off track with this shit. If they'd watch Prom Night, they'd save time." Randy points at Stu. "There's a formula to it. A very simple formula!Everybody's a suspect!" Randy yells loudly making everyone turn to the pair

"I'm telling you, the dad's a red herring. It's Billy." Randy says walking away from Stu.

Billy Loomis grabbed Randy by the shirt and pulled him close.

"How do we know you're not the killer?" Billy questions as Randy's shifts into one of terror.

Stu walks up behind the pair and places his arms on Randy's shoulder.

"Huh?" Billy questions but doesn't get a response. "Huh?"

"Hi, Billy." Randy says trying to deflect.

Billy pushes Randy up against Stu as the latter glances around the store. "Maybe your movie-freaked mind lost its reality button. You ever think of that?"

"You're absolutely right. I'm the first to admit it. If this were a scary movie, I'd be the prime suspect." Randy explains.

"That's right." Billy mutters.

Stu begins to mess around with Randy's ear.

"And what would be your motive?" Stu whispers as Melaine begins to walk towards the trio.

Randy quickly turns to face Stu. "It's the millennium. Motives are incidental."

"That's enough boys" Melaine says annoyed.

"'Millennium.' 'Millennium.'" Billy tests out. "I like that." He says grabbing Randy's nose and squeezing it.

"Hey Billy" Lainey said pushing the boys hand away from Randy's face. "I said that's enough. Im not in a good mood and you don't wanna start anything with me right now." She speaks with stern eyes.

Billy raises his hands backing away from the Trio.

"Are you telling me that's not a killer?" Randy questions walking away.

Lainey hits Stu with the back of her hand, "what the hell is wrong with you?"

•••

1656 words!!!!

I hope this doesn't seem rushed because I spent last night and maybe an hour today writing this😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.7K 20
[Billy loomis x female oc x Stu Macher] - poly relationship ---------------------- Cassie Prescott is the sister of Sidney prescott. Cassie was the o...
85.1K 2.7K 31
NOVALEE PRESCOTT is now in college with her sister Sidney Prescott and her best friend Randy meeks. A year ago, Stu macher "died," and Billy loomis...
50.6K 1.5K 9
SEQUEL OUT NOW! You were a huge fan of the Scream movies, and couldn't wait for the 6th one. One night you had just finished watching Scream 1 for th...
14.3K 273 11
The quit town of Woodsboro or it was before a series of murders.. Everyone's a suspect There was only one killer right? Possibly Two? Wrong there...