High School DxD: Dweller of t...

By UchihaSwordman_16

High School Dxd x Male Oc "A Great Serpent Dwells deep within these waters" "Perhaps these waters dwell withi... More

Oc info
Enter: The Leviathan is summoned

Oc Peerage Pt 1

634 13 2
By UchihaSwordman_16

Quick Note; If you have not read the manga or wiki for DxD than I advise you to be wary of for the most part minor, but for some possibility surprising or major spoilers depending on how you look at it.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

King: Zachary Vlad Leviathan

Personality with Peerage: Despite from the outside perspective of appearing as overly serious & nonchalant about his Peerage, the Leviathan Heir enjoys spending quality time with his comrades, and family, and having fun with them. He also deeply cares & has the utmost respect for his comrades & will make sure to aid them in any endeavours they have without needing to be asked.

He doesn't hold his position as King or Leviathan Heir over his peerage & becomes visibly chagrined if they try to treat him as superior.

(No additional info needed)

Queen: Runeas Gremory

Aliases:
The First Generation Gremory
Original Gremory
Wife of the Underworld Serpent
Neas Gremory
Scarlet Devil
Demoness of Origin

Race: Pure-Blooded Devi

Rank: Ultimate-Class Devil
Queen (Later Mutated Piece)

Gender: Female

Age: 600+

Status: Alive

Date of Birth: Unspecified

Height: 162 cm (5'4")

Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)

Hair Color: Crimson

Eye color: Lavender

Blood Type: Unspecified

Relationships:

Lucifer (Creator)

Lilith (Progenitor, Mother)

Gremory Clan Members (Descendants)

Irene Gremory (Named Daughter)

Zachary Vlad Leviathan (Husband)

Serafall Leviathan (Sister Wife)

Vali Lucifer (Sworn Nephew)

More to be added later...

Personality towards peerage: Runeas despite being the Queen of the peerage likes playing pranks and being mischievous towards her peerage, but much like she does for her descendants has a deep love for her peerage & affectionately addresses them with honorifics. She also behaves somewhat like a nagging childish younger sister, as she loves to be entertained by her peer mates when she awakens from her slumber, & makes it a job to nag them in what she considers "playful" ways. She even acts this way towards her own Daughter & Husband.

Description: Not only as one of his first friend's, but first love, Runeas Gremory first generation Devil, the "Gremory" of legend and originator of the House of Gremory went unopposed as his Queen Piece. Despite rarely being active due to her self induced slumbers, when a matter involves her husband she will awaken from her slumber at all times, even for the smallest things.

Appearance: Runeas is a young looking woman with transcendent, unequalled beauty with a huge breasts and appears around the age of a high schooler or younger, despite being one of the first generation devils.

She has upturned eyes; a little strong-willed that are hard to resist. Her long crimson hair befitting of one of House Gremory is styled in a two-sided updo and a small crown-like accessory on top of her head.

Powers & Abilities:

Flight: As a pure-blooded Devil, Runeas can fly using her wings.

Immense Demonic Power: As a Devil, Runeas has all the common skills and powers of one. As the Gremory Ancestor, & training from Azazel alongside Zachary her demonic power and control over it is much greater & stronger than most Pure-Blooded Devils. Her latent power is said to be able to contend with that of Serafall, one of the Four Great Satans.

Origin Transformation: In training with Azazel alongside Zachary, Runeas was able to draw out the ability to transform herself to her Origin (Her Original role to fight against Heaven). In this form Runeas appearance changes heavily.

Her hair becomes wild & turns half black & half white, & her skin turns a pale almost white color, with red eyes & black sclera.

She gains two curved black horns & pointed ears.

In this state she retains her all of her abilities but to a much more potent degree. With this transformation she becomes callous to her enemies & becomes angered at Zachary if she is awaken from her slumber in this form.

(Runeas Origin Form)

Progenitor's Link: Supposedly as the Originator of the Gremory Clan, Runeas posseses the ability to use & draw on the demonic powers & abilities of her Gremory Descendents.

This even includes her being able to utilize the "Power of Destruction", from her Descendants with the Baeel's clan demonic power & her & Zachary's Daughter "Serpent of the End", albeit it not as potent as the inherit abilities themselves.

Expert Magician: Runeas prefering to fight with distance developed a very adept usage of magic, supplemented by her innate enhanced demonic power & control over it, allowing her to make excellent usage of spells.

Enhanced Offense and Defense: From the Rook trait of her Queen Piece, Runeas has offensive and defensive enhancement, giving her enhanced strength and defense.

Enhanced Magic Power: From the Bishop trait of her Queen piece, Runeas can strengthen her magic and demonic powers.

Enhanced Speed: From the Knight trait of her Queen piece, Runeas has speed enhancement, increasing her speed.

More to be added later...

-

Pawn: Kiran Navagunjara

Aliases:
Beast God of the Sun
Child of Vishnu
Kiran the Beast
Blessed Child of the Trimurti
Demonic Beast God of the Blaze

Race: Divine Beast
Reincarnated Devil Hybrid

Rank: God
Ultimate-Class Devil
Pawn (8 pawn pieces; later 8 mutated pawn pieces)

Gender: Male

Age: 400+

Status: Alive

Date of Birth: Unspecified

Height: 167 cm (5'6")

Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)

Hair Color: White

Eye color: Golden

Blood Type: Unspecified

Relationships:

Vishnu (Progenitor, Father)

Brahma (Co-Creator, Grandfather)

Shiva (Co-Creator, Brother)

Zachary Vlad Leviathan (King & Sworn Older Brother)

Runeas Gremory (Queen & Sworn Older Sister)

Irene Gremory (Fellow Peerage Member & Sworn Friend)

More to be added later...

Personality towards peerage: Kiran is normally rather laid back when he deals with his peer mates. Sometimes though when he senses an inbalance in his peerage's emotion, he will act as a mediator who does his best to 'preserve', their friendships.

Description: A young Kiran, by God standards was wandering the forest in the Hindu territory, when Zachary went to visit Shiva. Zachary approached Kiran & spoke with him about what he believed life was. When he answered Zachary, impressed by his answer & sensing Kiran's potential he recruited the boy into his peerage, who had no objectives. Kiran was born when Vishnu, decided to shed his Navagunjara avatar, an incarnation of him associated with Beasts. When he did this an abnormal event occured in which his domain over the Sun was separated from him as well, these two parts of him merging somehow.

Using his power as a Preserver he stopped these parts of his Divinity from re-entering his incarnation cycle & asked for aid from his fellow Trimurti God's to make these parts of him whole. Brahma, used his power as a Creator & made flesh that would hold these powers & become one with them, while Shiva used his power as a Destroyer to bind Vishnu's shed Divinity's Destructive capabilities into the flesh created by Brahma.

From these actions of the Trimurti God's a fully formed male God classified as a Divine Beast was born, dubbed by Vishnu, Kiran a Hindu name meaning "Beam of Light" for the domain over the Sun & with the last name Navagunjara to link the God to that of Vishnu's former incarnation.

Kiran would be dubbed "The Beast God of the Sun", & be treated as blood family to the Trimurti.

Appearance: Despite his acclaims to the Divine, Kiran mostly appears as a young adolescent boy, who wears white & blue monk clothing, that makes him appear rather sensible. He has neck link messy white hair & golden eyes, with a rather small physique.

He however possesses the ability to enter a form befitting of his acclaim to God hood.

Powers & Abilities:

Flight: With or without his reincarnated Devil wings, Kiran possesses the ability to fly with ease.

Emotion Detection: Kiran possesses the Divine ability to sense the presence of emotions, including feelings, moods and their affects, of, people, animals and other creatures. He can gain detailed understanding about the emotions he is sensing, including the amount or size of emotion. With this ability he can sense the presence of others by sensing their emotions

Beast Communication: Kiran possesses the Divine power to telepathically read the minds of both animals & monsters and communicate with them. He can also control the minds of many animals & monsters to do his bidding.

Immense Strength: As a God, Kiran possesses an immense amount of strength able to contend with the likes of a heavily suppressed Shiva. When him & Shiva matched blows the shockwaves the collisions released, not only resounded into the skies like thunder, but created craters in the ground much bigger than the space occupied by the two. As a pawn with the ability to promote himself to rook, he can enhance his already beast like strength.

Immense Durability: Kiran demonstrated great durability, as he was able to withstand powerful physical blows from Shiva with small injures.

Master Combatant: Having received training from Shiva since his creation, Kiran became an extremely proficient combatant capable of matching Shiva in terms of fighting style.

Master Swordsmanship: Able to manifest a Divine Saber, Kiran developed high proficiency in the art of wielding swords, able to outclass all in the underworld that uses swords. He was so proficient in the art, supplemented by his power, that Zachary likened him to being able to be "The Strongest Knight", if not for being a Pawn.

Demonic Power: As a Devil Kiran possesses all of the abilities & powers common to devils, including the ability to use spells. It can be enhanced through promotion to Bishop or Queen.

Pawn Piece: Due to being a God, Kiran needed to be reincarnated using all eight of Zachary's Pawn Pieces, granting him more power than a normal pawn. As a Pawn, he can promote to either a Queen, Rook, Bishop, or Knight. Since his Pawn started adjusting to his Divine power, all 8 of his Pawn Pieces within him turned into Mutation Pieces.

God Power: As a God Kiran possesses the divine powers & abilities of a God of the Sun & Beasts. He can generate a powerful enough divine aura to be sensed in a multiple kilometers range in all directions.

Solar Force: Kiran can use his divine power to manifest, control, & manipulate aspects of the sun as intense waves of light and heat easily capable of boiling away large areas of water.

His power is akin to that of the actual Sun, via it being one of his God domains. He is able to imbue his divine power, into his physical attacks & magic attacks to also burn his foes with intense heat.

Ranging from its immense heat, luminosity, gravitational field, magnetic field, raw nuclear energy, and reaction, Kiran can bend to his will the Sun itself able to draw on it's power, to physically manifest abilities like solar flares, geomagnetic storms, sunspot reaction causation, UV emissions, and plant growth promotion albeit not as potent as the Sun itself.

·Lesser Sun
Kiran creates a miniature sun that can grows at will to a huge size, causing an immense explosion of incinerating heat.

·Kiran Fist
Literally meaning "Beam of Light Fist", Kiran imbues either one of his fist with his Divine Power & after concentrating the power of the Sun from within it, performs a punch that shoots an engulfing torrent of scorching fire that reaches distant foes & engulfs them in a sea of flames that burns away his targets rarely leaving ash behind.

·Preservation Flare

Kiran uses his Divine power to exude a divine heat from his body that heals all of those in his vicinity with great precision & encompassing warmth.

Divine Form: Kiran possesses the ability to transform into his God self, gaining a myriad of powers & abilities.

His body is encompassed by a scorching heat, that melts away at anything in it's vicinity & feels the air with heat.

His body changes into that befitting of the title "The Beast God of the Sun", gaining a muscular upper body decorated with Hindu jewelry & lower body of a white tiger.

His white hair becomes much longer & his eyes become a red color, with an added third eye resting between his forehead.

He gains an pair of beast arms above his normal ones, being akin to that of his lower body.

Around his neck manifests a white flowing ribbon, that loosely floats around him.

Behind him gathers numerous orbs akin to miniature suns, holding the power to shoot it's power for a myriad of uses.

He also manifest a long saber that he wields with either 1 or both of his hands.

(Kiran God Form)

In this form Kiran becomes immensely more powerful & exudes a heat that encompasses great distances & burns away all moisture in these distances making it harder to breath.

His physical capabilities are greatly enhanced gaining enough physical strength to momentarily overpower a suppressed Shiva & speed surpassing the sensory of the Ultimate-Class Satan Devil Serafall.

Saber of the Divine Flame: Automatically activated upon the release of his true form, this technique concentrates intense flames into the Saber Kiran wields. It neither burns nor erupts, but when it touches it eradicates most of everything it touches to ash, which was demonstrated by Kiran by creating a huge fissure in the ground forming mounds of ash by simply tapping it with the edge of his sword. Even the defensive power of the Current Satan Asmodeus cannot stand up against this technique at all.

Alternatively Kiran can use his Saber to unleash waves of heat in a myriad of different waves, able to generate a sea of flame capable of boiling away water with a simple wave of his saber.

Roar of the Evening Tiger

Kiran in his true form can unleash a powerful primal roar commanding animals & Beast alike, & instilling fear into the hearts of lesser beings.

Alternatively Kiran can unleash a Primal Roar that in addition of inducing submissiveness & fear, can decimate the surrounding area, razing across the area with great force.

Endless Chariot of the Divine Sun

This ability makes usage of the numerous miniature sun's that circle Kiran in his True Form.

He can use them to fire waves of heat, rain down on his enemies & incinerate them & bombard them with giant heat explosions.

Even when he uses these miniature suns, they are reformed by Kiran drawing on the heat in the atmosphere, allowing him to use his aforementioned attacks endlessly & in quick succession.

More to be added later...

Well that's all for this part of Zachary's peerage. Didn't want too much of his Peerage in one part. Upcoming members of his peerage might surprise some of those Fairytail watchers... Anyhow that's all for now, have a great day or night don't know when your reading this.

Goodbye! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 14.2K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...
646 19 10
From Heavens he has arrived Born from the flames and light A miracle to both Human and Angel, blood of both worlds Human soul with Human flaws He hol...
970K 40.4K 35
Copyrighted 2020 **Book 1 in the Darkness Series!** **Completed!** *Under construction* There was a creature locked away miles beneath the ston...
175K 6.7K 74
The demon - he only liked one thing shedding blood of people, enjoying to make them suffer. Enjoying to see them dead but until he meet this girl. So...