โœฐ โ‡ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ โ‡ค โœฐ

By ddotsznnxO

โ˜… " i don't hesitate on you " . โ˜… a young black girl from Brooklyn East new york who moved to Harlem Manhatta... More

โฅฅ P I L O T .โฅฅ๏ฟผ
โฅฅ Chapter 1 .โฅฅ
โฅฅ Chapter 2.โฅฅ
โฅฅChapter 3 .โฅฅ
โฅฅChapter 4 .โฅฅ
โฅฅChapter 6.โฅฅ
โฅฅChapter 7.โฅฅ
โฅฅChapter 8.โฅฅ
โฅฅChapter 9.โฅฅ
damn notti..๐Ÿ’”
โฅฅChapter 10.โฅฅ
damn chat guess whos back๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

โฅฅChapter 5.โฅฅ

549 9 4
By ddotsznnxO

—#

you are now reading
HESITANT .

June 27th 2022 . 3:15 pm

The Abraham Residence.

Myasias POV.

It was already in the middle of summer. School was out , the weather was great. everything was going great. Myasia was awoken to the sound of children playing and screaming outside, Jamacian music playing throughout her house and the smell of weed,Water and food through her house.

She sat up stretching checking her phone in which read "3:15pm" in big bolded pink letters "Fuck lemme get up.." she stood up from her bed and walked out of her room to see her brother and her mother in the kitchen playing

"Lavon!! get off me boy i'm cooking!!" She yelled loudly as she laughed at her son "but maa i'm tireddd" her brother spoke in a baby voice to convince his mom to let him stay where he was "This is so Tute.(yes i meant tute)

"Mmccchhtttt , bro it's 3 inna afternoon and you just now getting up? ya ipad and phone been blowing up." Lavon said clearing his throat going back to his normal deep voice "What?" Myasia checked her phone to see she had a total mixture of 376 missed calls from all of her friends. Even the ones in brooklyn.

"Ohhh my phone wa—" "Was on Dnd we know little girl now go shower." Her mother finished her sentence going back to cooking as the older boy sat on the floor talking to his mom about his life.Myasia rushed into the bathroom to shower quickly grabbing some underclothes and running the water.

After finished her entire morning routine in the afternoon, her phone now read "3:49pm". She walked into her room throwing on some cut denim shorts with a beige shirt & white nike socks aswell was her Beige foam runners.

visualization

She Opened her phone clicking on the active gc named "BK Babies" with some of her friends from brooklyn. "Yeoooo" Asia spoke into the microphone of the phone before having the camera face her smiling. "MYASIAA HI BABYY" a Brownskin girl yelled into the phone making the darkskin girl giggle

"You don't know how to text nobody back now? that's crazy asia." A boy said thru the phone smoking a blunt "Hi matthew" asia said rolling her eyes "same nasty ass attitude..and ya forehead still big asf"

The girls smile dropped "Now? suck my dick. Anyway what's the vibes y'all how y'all been i missed y'all" Asia set up the phone as she put on her bracelets and necklaces as she was about to go outside and link up with her Group.

"Nah we called to see if you was finna pop out for labor day this year, yk since you moved and all we don't wanna make it difficult for you heartie" The brownskin girl said. "Ofc imma pop out for you Shayna. i need to come see you."

"Aww my bookie missed me" Asia laughed "nah imma call y'all once i get back inna crib. I'm abt to go outside—" "And hang with them drill rappers, we see you forgetting us it's okay"

"I'm not forgetting y'all , i just don't like you matthew." the lightskin boy sucked his teeth "Aii saydatt don't ask me to buy you no more chipotle or nun." "Nigga you know you gon give it to me reguardless bc you love me, goodbye" She hung up the facetime call and walked to the door "Bye ma , Bye Von i'll be back later!!"

She went to open the door only for it to be shut closed by her older brother "Where you going ." He stared dead at her with a serious tone "I'm just going to hang out with Notti, Vani and Them—" "where, since when you leave the house and not tell me these things?"

Asia sucked her Teeth.. "Von cmon i'm going where i always go, what's different now? what are you not telling me??" She stared at her brother with a sense of confusion and concern washed all over her face "Nun, just be safe an—" "I'll be back before 11 okay?"

She hugged her brother making him lean down placing a kiss on his forehead "Love you monkey , I'll be back" "Aii , lemme walk you down the block." She grabbed her keys and her blistex fluffing her curls before waking out the door with her brother following behind.

—#✰

As they walked out , Asia saw her group waiting for her on the steps to her apartment "Yooskii wsp wspp" Asia sais hugging all her friends "Hi dj , you good?" Darrian nodded blinking slowly Staring at his older friends sister . Even while high he knew he had feelings for her

"Aii , I've walked you far enough love you" Her brother walked back into the house leaving the teens to walk about on their own "Soo what's the vibes i'm hungry." Darrian said licking his lips rubbing his hand over his face. "Nigga you always hungry??" Notti said as darrian waved him off.

Myasia walked behind the group putting her airpods in her ears until she felt someone next to her ,  darrian "You don't have to walk with me, i'll be okay"

"No. You won't , cmon" He wrapped his arm around the girl Walking at the same pace as her trying not to speed walk her. Myasia stared at his outfit for a while, she thought ddot looked good in anything. "We should get wingstop" Asia said

"Ian has ts in dumb long, It's one not far from here so let's go" Rayna said walking with dd ahead of the rest. It was so obvious they were feeling eachother.

Asia and darrian walked together "Darrian , look" Darrian looked down at the girl before looking at her phone which was recording him "Mmcchtt yo bro" he smiled a bit before wiping his finger under his nose and throwing up OY

The group reached wingstop uh and the girls sat down in a big booth with No love by August Alaina ft Nicki Minaj blasting through Asia's ears."MYASIA HELLOO?" asia sucked her teeth and paused her music

"Yes Ray ray." Rayna looked at Asia with a face of shock "You gon loose that tone little girl, and guess what" Asia scrunched up her face at the first part of her sentence "What?"

Rayna then showed The stop motion that her and david made of them hugging and kissing "Ew." Asia plucked raynas forehead "Making me turn off my music for this bullshit.." she put her airpods back in until notti sat next to her taking one right back out

"Why you moving like that twin , what we listening too?" Notti layed his head on Myasias shoulder Going on his phone opening his camera. He looked up to see Myasia texting away on her phone " who you texting big head"

Asia looked at notti with a look of anger all over her face and her nostrils flared up. "Ethan." "My bad imma stop sorry.." Notti moved away from her so he wouldn't get hit by her.

"Yoo my hearts , This nigga buba wanna do a video with all us." David came over to the table showing his phone "I'll be inna video why not" Asia grabbed the phone opening the camera and taking photos on david's phone and sending them to herself.

"Here's the food let's eat i'm hungry asf" Darrian sent down the tray of wings sitting next to Asia Peeking into her phone "Cmon mami eat ya food" He snatched her phone putting it in his pocket "Yeo bro gimme my phone"

"Eat ya fucking food kid" Ddot said taking one of her wings "Oh nah ts is type hot-" Darrian grabbed his juice and began gulping it down "stop eating my shit" asia grabbed one of the wings and broke it in half and began to eat.

"nah frl tho you okay?" Darrian whispered to her "mhm, i'm okay i'm just chilling" Darrian nodded and continued to eat, he knew she was telling the truth but he didn't wanna make her uncomfortable.

"Notti get up" Asia stood up from the booth they all sat at "Why what i do?" Ethan dropped his drink onto the table "Come take my pictures" As ethan grabbed the phone Kavani snatched it from her "NO , that's my job bitch move" Kavani moved notti out the way and opened the camera app.

"Posee bookie butt , PERIODDD" kavani yelled throughout the store as she took her friend's pictures making Myasia smile ear to ear "Legs out and everything ouuuu" Kavani caressed asias leg making me shiver "Girl take the pictures" Kavani smiled as she handed asia back her phone "Thank you Vani" "Yea cause next time you try and replace me imma smack the shit outta you and notti"

The group had finished eating and had went to a park and stayed or a while.The time now read 10:36 pm "Yall let's go do that vid for buba now." Dd sat up from raynas lap and pulled up his pants "fat buttt" asia yelled out "Yeo bro stop playing with me." Asia laughed. "We about to go home yall, our moms calling us." Kavani said to the group before grabbing her & Raynas purse and leaving

"Wsg youtube it's ya boy Buba akaaaaa 100xs" Myasia sat in the middle of the back seat of bubas car Rolling a blunt for notti and dd that sat on both sides of her "Today im here with these dirty little sugarhill nigg—" Buba couldn't even finish his sentence before myasia plucked him in his mouth "stop playing niggas bro before we really 4 8 you."

"You a little ass girl ion know why you even in this carrrr" Buba got all in her face before she pushed him back "I'll really fuck you up in this car Buba, matter fact where rella attttttt" Myasia smiled seeing how bubas dropped.

"Nah she's playing with you buba" Dd snickered and dapped asia up "Yall know i don't play about rella but why this lil ddot nigga so quiettt" Darrian side eyed buba "i'm high asf righ now buba chill ." "Take this bum ass shiesty off nigga" Buba snatched the shiesty off of this head which caused everyone in the car to start beating on buba

"Aii aii my hearts chill chill chill" Buba smiled "Yk i got a couple questionssss for little Von in the backkkk" Asia sucked her teeth "Dj come switch with me rq." darrian got up without a fuss and Moved to where asia was at

"ARE YOU THE REAL MYASIAAGZZZZ" Buba grabbed onto asia's shirt shaking her "MyasiaB never gz you heard." Dropping Gdk into the camera doing the slime move. "Nah on some real shii though Asia, the people have been asking a lot about you saying how they never knew ya brother had a little sister "

Asia shook her head "That was the whole point, he ain't want nobody to know because he ain't think i knew abt his lifestyle But i'm older now you feel me." Asia lit a blunt in the car taking a few puffs out of it and passing it to Dd

"So tell us about yourself ,like where you from" Asia smiled at the thought of her friends all the way in Brooklyn. "I'm from Brooklyn , East New york by the towers." "Grace towers? Damnn so you a East newyorkiannnn " Asia nodded "I'm going to see my lil brooklyn kids on labor day so i'm chillin."

Buba asked her some more generally regular questions Making her laugh at some of them. "Let's get into the reallll good questions, are you and ddot together?"

At the sound of that question DD and Notti looked at eachother and hopped out of the car On each side shutting the doors and leaving them in the car alone. "the fuck..."asia said quietly staring at the 2 walking towards her house "Anyway, nah we're not"

Buba Sucked his teeth at the girl "girl we know you lyin , it's okay this is a safe space.." "Nigga no it's not you a cop." Darrian said sitting up "Why do you feel unsafe, is there any guns in the car?" Buba said

"Mi fi slap you pon di floor" Asia said before putting fixing herself in the mirror above her in the car.The rest of the video consisted of buba getting beat up and Him trying to get Asia to say her and darrian were dating. after the video was done Asia stepped out the car and was met by roscoe who lifted her up slamming her back into the car door

"I been calling ya phone for mad long why you ain't answer, i play with you like that Myasia?" Roscoe yelled in her face "Bro i was doing this video for buba bro chill with the gov and shit."

"So ya phone just never off dnd ? cmon bro ya brother been looking fa you kid.. Pop out dot." Darrian followed roscoe and Asia To the house

Once Asia got to the steps of her house, she saw her older brother lavon on the steps "Myasia cmere ." he stood up pulling up his pants "What i told you?" "be back before 11.." Asia scratched her neck and began to chew on the inside of her mouth "What time is it Asia." Asia gulped and checked her phone "uhm.. 11:59, 12:00"

"Yeo bro..get inna house i'm not about to do this with you" Lavon rubbed his hand over his face as Myasia walked into the house taking off her shoes."Pop out Roscoe , Cmon kid" Lavon walked into the house with ddot and Roscoe following.

"Oh my baby..Asia where we're you my love.." Mimi ran to her cupping her face "I was just outside i was literally right across the street the whole time."

"I told you be back at a certain time little, girl." Lavon popped asia in the back of her head which cause her to reflex and punch him in his chest "mi nuh play wit yuh likkle boy, mi fi chrow you in a plane engine."

"Lavon & Asia cut it out. It's okay baby just.. go shower and stuff i'm cooking right now" Asia huffed and walked too her room closing and locking the door "Hi roscoe , hi dj i'm so sorry how are you"

"I'm good ma how are you, whatchu making shit— i mean it smell mad good" He pulled up his sagging and fixed his tank top that was overly stretched out

All the boys and men on the block knew lavon and knew how much his mother hated when Boys sagged their pants and had their tank tops stretched out over their ass. It always made her fear that a cop would get the wrong idea and take them as a criminal.

Even with Her knowing of the lifestyle that they lived she never viewed them as criminals but as her babies.Which is also why she Treats all of them as her Own. And why all of them treat her with the respect of a queen, regardless of how they treat other women.

"I'm making Some Hot wings with some mac and cheese and some broccoli you want some?" Roscoe smiled brightly "Of course i do?? that's a question" Mimi giggled "Okay go sit on the couch and i'll let you know when it's done"

While Roscoe and lavon were over on the couch darrian had suck to myasias room sneaking in quietly shutting the door "asia, you aii? darrian stood at the side of the bed with the girl facing the other way.

"mmhm, i'm okay." Asia said as she edited some of her pictures that Kavani had took today. "you look nice in that one" Darrian pointed to the picture asia was about to delete "I don't like that one, my smile
looks off."

"I thought ya smile looked nice but if that's what you think then.." Darrian shrugged taking off his sweatpants and changing into some clean shorts Asia had given him So he could sit on her bed.

"You sure you okay?" Darrian asked rubbing asias back "mhm , im fine" asia shifted in her bed getting more comfortable as ddot layed beside her "Aii well , Imma stay here with you just incase."

Asia felt her stomach get all fluttery and she couldn't resist the smile forming onto her face. She felt as if she was on a roller coaster and felt her stomach going up and down.

Later her vison got blurry and she felt her body slowly sinking into the bed as she fell asleep.

"Myasia baby di— oh, my poor babies.." Mimi set down her phone walking up to the two teenagers and slowly Putting their phones onto the charger and swiftly leaving the room

"Goodnight boo boo.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
865K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
395K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
74.3K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...