Infrunami

Da veedareal

Girl, you're the one I want You're the one I need I'm beggin' you, please Can you come back to me 'Cause I wa... Altro

i.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
💙
24
25
ii.
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
iii.
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75.1
75.2
THE END
infrunami 2.1
infrunami 2.2
infrunami 2.3
infrunami 2.4

57

4.9K 183 21
Da veedareal

KEHLANI

It felt like deja vu, like the first time we were here but now with a baby. Now happier, now even more in love than the last time we were here.

The door already being open, we step into the loud house. The noise comforted me, my house was always quiet because my dad was rarely home and our house was too big for anything anyway.

I liked how homey this felt, I liked how comfortable I was. And i've only just stepped in.

"Who's here?" Amir shouts and in seconds, the sound of doors opening echo before Aidan comes jogging down the stairs.

"Niyah wasn't joking when you said you were coming." Aidan says, dapping his brother up. Aidan turned to

"I dont lie to you lil niggas." He chuckled, finishing their handshake they made. Aidan turned to me, side hugging me. "You love touching my girl bruh." He scoffs and me and Aidan laugh.

"You're really a dad now what the hell." Aydan exclaims, looking down in shock.

"If you wash your hands then you can hold him." I say and with speed he does exactly that.

He puts Ajani's baby carrier on the couch before unstrapping him and putting the carrier on the floor. My awkward ass finds a seat next to him and he quickly takes the chance to kiss me-

"With the baby in your hands?" Sadé chuckles, stopping the both of us. "Y'all are nasty no cappp."

"Shut your ass up." Amir says as Aidan starts to walk back into the living room, sitting down on the sofa.

"Can I hold him? He's so cuteeee." Sadé says, her fingers nearing to Ajani but Amir slaps them away.

"Aidan first, go wash your hands." He replies and she rolls her eyes before doing the same. "See these women, always rolling their eyes."

"I'd never sneak diss you like that Kehlani, that's just me though." Aidan says which receives a flare from Amir.

His siblings made me miss Kieron, so fucking much.

"Do you know how old you are?" I ask Aidan who didn't seem fazed.

"Age ain't nothing but a number." He mumbles under his breath causing me to laugh.

"Shut the hell up." Amir scoffs before slowly transfers Ajani into Aidan's arms.

He was doing really well and Ajani didn't seem to be as fussy as I expected. He showed a gummy smile at which Aidan smiled in return, it was adorable.

"Mom's upstairs sleeping, you want me to wake her up?" Sadé asks, walking back into the room.

"Nah i'll just wait." He replies and she nods in return. She sits next to me and lifts my hand as soon as she sits down.

"You're married? For real?" Sadé asks and I chuckle. It feels like we're married sometimes and Amir calling me his wife everyday doesn't help.

"Engaged but- no we're married, that's my wife." Amir interrupts and I shrug.

"Whatever he said." I reply and Sadé tuts at me.

"City girls down 300 points, can't believe you're out the game." She says and Amir sucks his teeth, getting a lil tempter tantrum.

"She's been out the game." Amir replies, pulling me closer to him by my waist. So touchy I swear.

"Whatever he said again." I say, chuckling and so is Sadé. Ajani vomits on Aidan's shirt and he looks up in disgust.

"That ain't that deep, he's pissed on me before." Amir shrugs, leaning back in his seat. I pass Aydan wipes from the baby bag and take Ajani from his arms.

"Pissed? Like actual piss? On your face?" Sadé repeats in disbelief.

"You think i'm lying? The nigga pissed on me and she was just there laughing at me like shit was funny." He tells the two.

"I mean that's cool and all but I can't believe my brother is married and has a baby." She disregards the conversation as if she wasn't so shocked a minute ago.

"What why can't you believe it?"

"Because it's you, I thought you was gonna be locked up in a big ass house forever- talking about big ass houses when can I see yours?" She asks.

"Never, you guys are gonna make a mess." He replies and she rolls her eyes.

"I don't think know why you still think we are babies, i'm really grown as hell." She replies, folding her arms.

"Yeah a'ight. You wanna hold him or not?" Sadé nods quickly before I put Ajani in her arms slowly. He looks around and starts crying as soon as she holds him.

"Damn he don't like you." Aidan jokes and the boys start laughing and so do I, they laughed so ugly.

"I'm sorry let me take him." I say, refraining from laughing even more. I take Ajani back and he hums quietly, slowly stopping his cries.

The door opens and three more people walk into the house, it was Otis and the same stud from last time.

(Chapter 31 and 33 I think)

"Hey family!" Otis yells, walking in the house with a box of tools and beer.

"I swear y'all need to start locking the door." Amir chuckles, standing up to greet the group.

"Oh shit, nigga got a kid and forgot all about us." The stud auntie says.

"That's all you guys say Rosetta." Amir says, dappingboth of them up.

"Where's your mama at?" Otis asks, putting the box of tools down. "She told me to come fix something in Aidan's room, ima need some help."

"They said she sleep but I got you." He replies and they all sit down.

"So this is the lucky woman huh?" The stud says with a smirk. "My name is Rosetta but the girls call me Red Rose 'cause I-

"She don't have to know all of that damn." Amir interrupts, shaking his head.

"Your boy sure is handsome, what's his name?" Otis asks the both of us.

"After my brother."

"Well ain't that beautiful, Ajani. He don't look nothing like his mom." Otis chuckles before opening a beer cap with the back of his teeth.

"How you gonna be carried in your mom's womb to look nothing like her." Sadé tuts.

"That's what i'm saying."

"Hey is your mama single yet?" Rosetta asks me and me and Amir exchange a look. I didn't know how to answer the question, I didn't even know if she was aware.

"Her dad passed away." Amir clarifies and Rosetta's mouth forms a O.

"I didn't know I am so so- it's fine, don't worry about it." I say and she nods, keeping quiet.

I didn't know if I was fine, but I disregarded it for the sake of today. I think it was going well.

"You guys love hiding huh?" Amir's mom says, walking into the room.

"Never that mama, we're just busy." He says standing up then pulling her in for a hug. "It was her idea to come here."

"Good afternoon my love." She says, hugging me now before sitting back down. "Wow he's beautiful." She looks down at Ajani who starts giggling.

"So you just look at the baby and forget about us?" Otis scoffs, folding his arms.

"Hello Rosetta, hello Otis. Can I tend to my grandson now?" She turns to them before turning back to Ajani with a smile.

"Don't he look like me mama?" Amir asks and she inspects both of them before smiling.

"I'm sorry but yeah, that's his twin." She says to me, sitting down now.

"Maybe the next one will look like you because that he has Amir's face all over." Sadé replies and I jerk my head back.

"The next one?" I reply in disbelief. "Maybe not for a while, Ajani is enough for now."

"I admit im jealous, I should've never been hoeing with Rosetta back when I was in my prime, should've found me a wife." Otis says.

"Now who was hoeing? I never was." Rosetta comments, mumbling a little.

"Yes you would, you would try steal all my women down in the strip club. You knew Chardonnay was my woman!" Otis sucks his teeth.

"Chardonnay didn't want your shrimp ass dick, she wanted this nice wet-

"How about you guys go and fix Aidan's room like I asked huh?" She interrupted and both of them go up, still arguing. Aidan and Amir follow the two which leaves the women alone.

Even though Amir's mom was kind to me each time we met, she still scared the hell out of me.

"That had nothing to do with me but i'm very grateful for you naming your son Ajani, I just know you will be a great mother." She smiles, playing with Ajani's tiny fingers.

"I appreciate that."

"You know I knew you was pregnant when I saw you, I just knew." She says, chuckling.

AMIR

"When you gonna make me some of that nigerian food again Angela?" Rosetta asks her, taking another spoonful of her food.

"I can't ever find good ethnic stores around here that sell the authentic stuff so it'll be a while." She replies.

"I used to have me a nigerian lady back in the day but her daddy didn't approve." Otis says, telling his dumbass stories per usual.

"Uncle Otis when are you gonna marry and have babies and all that stuff?" Aidan asks him, as oblivious as ever.

"When will your balls drop and your voice deepen?" He retorts and my jaw drops.

"Now me personally..." Sadé mumbles and I chuckle in return.

"Otis you're a grown ass man." Rosetta replies, shaking her head. "Bullying lil' kids like that."

I hear the door shut again, louder, slamming even. Footsteps follow and become louder until he's in sight.

Kehlani is already looking at me, wondering what our next move would be. I stand up from my seat and my mother, puts her hand over mine to stop me from leaving.

"It was nice seeing all of you guys, we're gonna go." I say sternly before picking up Ajani from my mother's hands.

"You don't want to take anything to eat later?" My mom asks me and I shake my head.

The group stays quiet, only a small hum escaping their mouths. I allow Kehlani to walk past first before I walk out of the room next.

"Wait..son!" My dad calls out causing me to scrunch my face up.

I wasn't his son before so I didn't know why the hell I was now. I suck my teeth before quickly leaving, not looking back for anybody.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.7M 84.5K 76
I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what , no matter what.
203 8 12
I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did You got me thinking about our life, our house and kids Every morning I look at you and smile Caus...
94.8K 2.5K 16
"You want to be free? "But You also want to be mines." "You can't be both." What would you do the person you thought you knew weren't really what the...
57.4K 2.5K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...