An improbable being

By Hirolegend34

Hiro Shizuki he was nearly killed by his bullies and left in a coma but when he awakens he has powers surpass... More

Bio:Hiro Shizuki
harem
harem part 2

Prologue: Auditor's awakening

500 8 1
By Hirolegend34

3rd Pov

Union Academy the prestigious school of Union City, made to train the heros of tomorrow. But it far from the perfect school everyone believes it to be. In the school we see an unconscious boy with raven hair with red in it and a white hair girl holding his unconscious body.

Their names are Hiro Shizuki and Noelle Sylvia. Noelle was extremely pissed at those who nearly killed her boyfriend thinking he didn't belong there because he was powerless, if it weren't for him she would have never learned to control her water magic properly and learned how to heal with it, it's one reason she fell in love with him.

Noelle:You bastards will pay for what you've done to my Hiro!!!

Noelle started clashing with Hiro's bullies as Hiro remained motionless.

Hiro's Pov inside Hiro's head

I couldn't only feel my self floating in darkness and those bastards tried to kill me and the headmasters didn't do shit to help.

???:Of course they wouldn't help you, you have no power but that can change.

Me: Who's there!!!

Me:Who are you?

Who is she , she has this sinfully tempting beauty to her.

???:Aw thank you for the compliment.

Me:You heard me but I didn't say anything.

???:I heard your thoughts. As for who I am, I'm Lilith the goddess of darkness.

Me:Goddess of darkness? Then what are you doing in my head?

Lilith:Ara Ara. You wish to know why I'm here?

Me:Yes.

Lilith:fufufu Alright I'll tell you my story.

Real world 3rd pov

Now we se all Hiro's bullies in the ground bloodied and beaten and Noelle her clothes slightly tattered from the fighting.

Noelle:Hiro come on wake up. Please wake up for me.

Hiro:.............

Noelle's pov

He's not waking up I quickly rush him to the infirmary where recovery girl is at we both start healing Hiro but he wasn't waking up.

Recovery Girl:Ms.Sylvia it seems Mr.Shizuki is in a coma from his constant abuse but the other students, I'm ashamed to be a nurse here if this is how the students behave.

Me:How long will he be in a coma exactly?

Recovery Girl:I couldn't give you a number he could be like this for days, weeks, months, or even years it's hard to tell.

I just look at Hiro who there peacefully as I stroke his hair. This is all my fault I should have been with him during lunch instead of training. I could feel the tears running down my face as recovery Girl grabbed my hands and gave me a soft smile.

Recovery Girl:Now don't go crying deary Mr. Shizuki wouldn't want you doing that would he.

Me:No he wouldn't.

Recovery Girl:Then keep your head up he'll wake up soon.

Me:Okay.

Time Skip four weeks

Hiro's still in a coma but I'm hoping he'll wake up soon his bullies I keep them in check by nearly drowning them in a water bubble but the teachers stop me before I could go further.

Inside Hiro's head Hiro's Pov

Me:So you basically caused so much trouble that you got sealed away and your spirit has been wandering around trying to find someone to help.

Lilith:Yes you seem to have the power to free me.

Me:Why should I help you if you're going to cause trouble after I release you.

Lilith: Mou you're being so mean to a cute girl like me.

Me: Because you end up hurting the one person I care about the most and I won't have that shit happening.

Lilith:Fine I promise not to cause any trouble.

Outside Hiro's mind 3rd pov

Hiro body began to be engulfed in black flames as Noelle who got there used her water magic to put it out only causing steam. A lotne figure walked out the mist.

???: Noelle are you okay?

Noelle: That voice Hiro is that you.

Hiro:Yes of course it's me why wouldn't it be.

Noelle:Um well here look.

She handed Hiro a mirror and he just raised his brow at his new look.

Hiro:Is that really what I look like now.

???:ohohohohoohho!!!!!!

Everyone turned to see Lilith laughing but Hiro was liking that at all.

She laid on the ground in a pool of blood spraying from her head.

Lilith:ouch!!!!! You didn't have to hit me like that.

Hiro:So you knew I'd end up looking like this didn't you huh.

Lilith: not entirely but it's not all that bad.

Hiro:Ugh whatever. Noelle are you okay since I was out.

Noelle: yes I'm fine I already took care of the bullies.

Hiro: You weren't hurt were you?!

Noelle:No I wasn't.

Hiro: Yokatta.

Noelle:(giggles) But I'm happy you're awake now.

Lilith: I'm guessing she the one you were talking about.

Noelle: About What?

Lilith:Talking about the person he cares about the most.

Noelle:(Blushes)So he was talking about me.

Lilith: Being in his head for years I've seen every he does especially his cooking practice.

Noelle:He is a great cook.

Hiro: Aye ya try not to cause trouble while you're out.

Lilith:No promises master.

Hiro:, Don't call me that ever!

Lilith: Ara Ara don't you like it master?

Now she's in a crater with a large lump on her head.

Noelle: You didn't have to hit her that hard.

Hiro: I'm not playing that's Ara Ara shit hell no.

Noelle:(giggles) I guess I can't fault you since you had this problem with Akeno and Kurumi.

Hiro: Well I'm not taking anyone's shit anymore.

Noelle: I'm happy to hear that darling.

She hugs Hiro and is surprised she can still physically how him despite his new appearance.

Hiro: everything is going to be better from now on.

Noelle: okay. chu

She kissed Hiro on the cheek.

Lilith:(incoherent mumbling)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 447 12
تجبرها جدتها في ان تسكن معهم بالبيت بعد وفاة اهلها بحادث . تدخل للبيت وهي تجهل عاداتهم وتقاليدهم . و تبدأ احداث الرواية ...
41.7K 1.2K 16
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the Walkie Talkies, you try out the new guns to see if they are manageable, you cre...
23K 1.1K 18
إن كُتِب قدر شخصين معاً فسيتقاطع طريقهما ذات يوم حتماً ليحوما حول الدنيا إذا ارادا للعثور على بعض وليختبئا للهروب من البعض وهجنا وثابتنا دكاترنا ا...