Midday Book Ideas

By multiversegirl05

Just Ideas I get throughout the day. Books with likes above 10 are getting written. Will probably write every... More

• - ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ - •
• - Wᴀʀ ᴏғ Hᴇᴀʀᴛs - •

• - Wɪʟʟ I Fɪɴᴅ Mʏ Hᴏᴍᴇ - •

29 3 0
By multiversegirl05

• Status — Drafts •

• Main Character — Faith Aurora Mikaelson / Lydia Martin

played by — Holland Roden

• Fandom(s) — The Original
                           Legacies
                           Teen Wolf
                           Doctor Who

• Love Interest — Doctor (Endgame)

• — About — •

The Day Hope Andrea Mikaelson was born it wasn't just her that came out of Hayley's Belly but also her twin sister Faith Aurora Mikaelson. As soon as Faith was born the witches knew she wasn't just some ordinary baby like Hope, they could feel her power and decided to give her up as the sacrifice and now everything that should have happend to Hope that day happened to Faith. But that was it. It was Hope's body that Inadu decided to take over not hers and it would later be Hope who turns her humanity off but off point. Faith and Hope grew up close, they would do anything for each other some even joke that they are just like their father and uncle, but now the two didn't see each other as you might think, they only saw each other in their dreams because Faith lives in Beacon Hills with her aunt Freya and only goes to the Salvatore School on Holidays and sometimes visits her family in New Orleans. Faith went through shit in New Orleans, Beacon Hills and even Mystic Falls so after everything that happened she decided to visit an old friend in London after a few months of calmness, everything came crashing down after a Madman with a blue box and his companion decided to crash Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
584K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC