baciami// joey tribbiani

By vnxxen

Baciami- kiss me Tatum Geller is a proud, confident, aggressive but caring girl, who's a younger sister to Mo... More

Introduction!
season one β˜†
season one, episode 7
season one, episode 8
season one, episode 9
season one episode 10
season one, episode 11
season one, episode 12
season one, episode 13
season one, episode 14
season one, episode 16
season one, episode 17
season one episode 18
season one, episode 19
season one, episode 20
season one, episode 21
season one, episode 22
season one, episode 23
season one, episode 24
season twoβ˜†
season two, episode 1
season two, episode 2
season two, episode 3
season two, episode 4
season two, episode 5
season two, episode 6
season two, episode 7
season two, episode 8

season one, episode 15

1.1K 20 1
By vnxxen

The one with the cuddling
🍃🍃🍃

Joey, Ross, Monica, and obviously Rachel and I were in the coffee house, just talking. I was sitting next to Joey on the little chairs as Phoebe walked in. "You guys, Chandlers coming and he says he has incredible news so when he gets here, let's all act like-" Phoebe was cut off by Chandler entering the coffee shop. "Nevermind, but it was gonna be good!" She smiled, sitting down.

"What's up?" Everyone asked as Chandler approached us. "It's a typical day at work and Big Al calls me into his office and tells me he wants to make me processing supervisor," Chandler told us as we started cheering for him but soon he cut us off. "So... I quit." he smiled like he was proud of himself.

"You quit?" I asked, thinking he wasn't serious. "Why?" Everyone questions, just as confused. "Why? Because this was supposed to be a temp job!" he excused. "Yeah but Chandler, you've been there for five years," Monica said as my jaw dropped. five years?!

"Yeah but if I took his promotion it's like admitting that this is what I actually do."

"So was it a lot of money?" Monica asked. "It doesn't matter, I just don't want to be one of those guys who sits in his office until 12:00 at night worrying about the WEENUS!" he said as we looked at one another, a bit confused. "The...the WEENUS?" Rachel asked, chuckling awkwardly.

"Weekly estimated net usage systems," Chandler explained. "So, what are you going to do?" Joey asked, sitting next to me. "I don't know, that's the thing. I don't know what I want to do I just know I'm not going to figure it out working there."

"Oh! I have something you can do. I have this new message client— Steve. Anyway, he is opening a restaurant and he's looking for a head chef!" Phoebe explained excitedly. "Uh...hi there!" Monica got Phoebe's attention. "Hi...oh yeah, no, I know you're a chef and I thought if you first but Chandler's the one who needs a job right now, so..." Phoebe turned back to Chandler.

"Yeah I don't think I have the chefing experience...unless it's an all-toast restaurant." He said making me giggle knowing damn well he burns his toast.

"Well, what kind of food is he looking for?" Monica asked. "He wants to do something eclectic so he's looking for someone who can create the entire menu. So what do you think?" Phoebe turned back to Chandler. "Thanks, Pheebs, I just don't really see myself in a big white hat." He smiled at her.

"Okay...oh Monica guess what!" Phoebe turned back to Monica as she sighed.

🍃🍃🍃

After my job, I headed out to Joey's apartment. As soon as I entered the apartment I was greeted by a frantic Chandler and an annoyed Joey. "Tatum! Can you see my chest hair through this shirt? I feel like you can see my chest hair through this shirt." he worried as I chuckled. "No Chandler, I can't see your chest hair through this shirt. I can see your nipples though." "dear God!" Chandler quickly ran to his room as me and Joey laughed.

"Hi, sweetheart." He kisses my lips as I put my hands around his neck, kissing back then pulling him into a hug. "Rough day?" He asked. "Yup. I hate arguing with old men about where they can or can't park." I chuckled as he kissed the top of my head. "You wanna head to your apartment? Everyone is hanging out." Joey said as I nodded. "Can I change into a shirt of yours? I spilled water on mine after work." I said, taking off my coat and revealing a big water splash.

"Yeah of course. Aren't you going to get sick? It's winter." Joey worried. "I'll be fine, you can keep me warm." I chuckled at him, going into his room and picking out a sweater that he didn't wear as much so I wasn't stealing anything he liked.

"Let's go?" he asked as I opened the door. "Yup." I smiled at him as he kissed my lips. "You look so fine in clothes." I got flustered, jokingly shoving him away.

"You're so cheesy." I giggle. "You make me cheesy." He took my hand as I lead us to the front door before Chandler came out of his door.

"How is this? Can you see my nipples?" He asked. "I can see everything Chandler," I told him as he realized he wasn't wearing pants.

We got to the apartment that I officially could call mine since I was paying for it as well. "Hi, guys," I said as everyone greeted us. We sat down on the couch and immediately Chandler came running in. "Can you see my nipples through this shirt?" I groaned, not ready to answer him again.

"No... But don't worry I'm sure they're still there." Rachel commented making me chuckle at her comebacks to Chandler. "Where you going?" Phoebe asked. "Well, I have an appointment to see Dr. Robert Pillman career counselor a go-go...I added the go-go." "carrier counter?" I questioned. "Hey, you guys all know what you want to do." He said. "I don't." Rachel sadly said. "Hey, you guys in the living room all know what you want to do."

"You have goals, you have dreams. I don't have a dream!" Chandler argued. "Ah, the lesser known "I don't have a dream" speech." I smiled at Ross's joke.

"Oh, I love my life! I love my life!" Monica came into the apartment, cherring. "The meeting with that guy went great?" Rachel asked, excited for her friend. "It was so great. He showed me where the restaurants going to be. It's not too big, it's not too small, it's just right." Monica smiled.

"Was it formerly owned by a blond woman and some bears?" Chandler joked. "So anyway, I'm cooking dinner for him Monday night you know kind of like an audition. And Phoebe he really wants you to be here which would be great for me cause then you can make yummy noises."

"So what are you going to make?" I asked. "Yummy noises." Phoebe pointed to Monica as I smiled. "And Monica what are you going to make?" I rephrased. "I don't know, I don't know, it's just got to be so great." Monica sat down.

"Hey guys, does anyone know a good date place in the neighborhood?" Ross asked as me and Joey 'OOO'ed. "How about Tonys? If you can finish a 32-ounce steak, it's free." He winked as Ross sat still, amused. "Yeah, does anyone know a good place if you're not dating a puma?"

"Who are you going out with?" Chandler asked, reading my thoughts. "Oh! Is this the bug lady?" Phoebe asked as Rachel started buzzing and joking around. "I love you, Ross." She joked around making me and the others laugh. "Her name is Celia and she's not a bug lady she's curator of insects at the museum," Ross explained.

"So what are you guys going to do?" Monica asked. "I don't know, I thought we'd go out to dinner and then maybe bring her back to my place and I'd introduce her to my monkey," Ross said as we all stayed quiet. "Score!" I sarcastically said.

"So... Back to your place. You're thinking maybe...heh-heh?" Joey quietly asked so only me, him, and Ross would hear. "Well, I don't know, heh-heh, I'm hoping heh-heh." Ross giggled. "Ross, what are you doing? Are you only going out with her to forget about...certain someone?" I asked as Ross shook his head. "No! God, no. I like her, she's... she's cool." he looked down as I sighed, knowing he was not over Rachel.

"I'm telling you, that monkey is a chick magnet. She's going to take one look at his cute little face and it'll seal the deal." Joey wing maned as I shook my head, chuckling.

Later that night after Ross left Monica was cooking and making us try all kinds of things. Suddenly Chandler came through the door, slamming it. He looked rough, hair messed up, jacket off, and tie undone. "Oh, my god. What happened to you?" I asked. "Eight and a half hours of aptitude tests, intelligence tests, personality tests, and what do I learn? You're ideally suited for a career in data processing for large multinational cooperations." He said, annoyed.

"That's so great cause you already know how to do that." Phoebe smiled, being positive about this situation. "Can you believe it? Don't I seem like somebody who should be doing something cool? I just always pictured myself doing something...something." he angrily told, obviously upset over this.

"Oh Chandler, I know, I know-" Rachel hugged him. "Hey! You can see your nipples through this shirt," she said as I smiled to myself.

🍃🍃🍃

I, Ross, and Joey were hanging out after his date and he was telling us the embarrassing situation he was in. "Vulva?" Joey questioned Ross's words after his date told him to talk dirty. "Alright, I panicked. She took me by surprise. But it wasn't a total loss, I mean we ended up cuddling." Ross smiled. "Cuddling? Whoa and how many times?" I sarcastically said as Joey laughed. "Shut up, it was nice. I just don't think I'm the dirty-talking kind of guy, you know?"

"What's the big deal? You just say what you want to do to her or what you want her to do to you or what you think other people might be doing to each other." Joey said as I smirked, looking at him. We had only had actual sex once but we had done other stuff too and the more I think about sex with him again the more I want him to be...my boyfriend.

"Look, I'll tell you what, try something on me," Joey suggested ad I closed my ears. "I don't want to hear that!" I loudly said as they both looked at me. After a while of talking, they got up and turned away from each other, probably saying something gross that I couldn't make out since I had my hands on my ears.

Then I saw Chandler walk out of his room, smirking at the comments and looking at me with a grin as I awkwardly smiled at him. Soon they noticed he was there, making me uncover my ears. "It's okay, it's okay. I was rooting for you two kids to get together." Chandler said making me burst out laughing as they both death stared at me.

"Hey Chandler, while you were sleeping that guy from your old job called again," Joey said, changing the subject. "Again?" Chandler questioned. "And again, and again." I went on. The guy was interrupting my and Joey's make-out session. Suddenly the phone rang and as Joey picked it up he once again said. "And again." He handed the phone to Chandler as he talked to his boss, refusing to take the job back until they offered something so big that Chandler gave in.

🍃🍃🍃

In the evening we were all in the coffee shop, discussing Monica's failed day. "What a tool," Joey commented. "You don't want to work for a guy like that." Rachel softly said. "I know I just...thought this was, you know, it." Monica expressed. "You'll get there, you're an amazing chef." Ross comforted. "Yeah, you know all those yummy noises? I wasn't faking." Phoebe told making Monica smile. "Yeah, Mon there will be plenty of opportunities." I comforted her as Ross and Joey got up, probably to talk about the bug lady. Joey waved me over to follow him as I sighed. "I'm needed," I announced to them as Rachel and Phoebe comforted Monica.

"So how did it go with Celia?" Joey asked as I stood next to him. "Oh uh, I was unbelievable. I was the James Michener of dirty talk. It was the most elaborate filth you have ever heard." Ross bragged. "So did you do it?" I asked. "Well by the time we finished with all the dirty talk, it was kind of late and we were both exhausted, so, Uhm-" "You cuddled." "which was nice." I facepalmed as Joey shook his head.

🍃🍃🍃

I and Joey were cuddling in his bed after meaningless talking for hours. "Hey, Tay?" He asked as I turned to face him. "Mhm?" "Do you ever wonder...what it would be if we uh...if we were dating?" Joey asked as I smiled. "All the time, Jo." He grinned. "Would you...be up for being my girlfriend?" He asked as I giggled.

"Yes, Joey. I want to be your girlfriend." he smiled, kissing my lips softly.

🍃🍃🍃

This took forever sorry BUT YAY THEY ARE OFFICIAL. The Ursula plot line I'll give it Chandler cuz I'm not going to make Joey cheat he's Tatums MANZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 13.5K 36
π˜π—΅π—² 𝗼𝗻𝗲 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ the youngest geller kid falling for her sarcastic neighbour 𝗼𝗿 π˜π—΅π—² 𝗼𝗻𝗲 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ evelyn realizing he had already fallen...
654 22 9
Kat Bing hasn't talked to her half-brother Chandler in four years. She knows it's her fault. She ran off and got married to a guy she KNEW Chandler w...
59.8K 1.1K 30
Rachel is sad at the fact that Monica and Chandler are engaged. So she turns to a friend -or an ex- for comfort. He finds her in his arms and wouldn...
1M 28.4K 45
Chandler Bing x OC|COMPLETED Liliana, also known as Lily, came to New York from her hometown in London to escape and find a new adventure. What happ...