Meeting My Ex Husband

By kbizzaze60

"Don't do this to me Lionel. Am six months pregnant." I begged my husband to not leave me but it seems he had... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 20

6K 136 13
By kbizzaze60

"How dare you kiss her without her permission first, you bastard!" Julian yelled out making Eden to gulp and move back in fear. His loud voice was chilling and she didn't like seeing him in this angry mood.

Lionel wiped his bloody lower lip that had busted due to the hard punch. He moved his brown eyes towards Eden who stared back at him with worry in her eyes. That made him smile in a sinister way. He knew deep in his heart that she also enjoyed and craved the kiss they had. They both were longing for it and damn he felt like tasting those cherry lips of hers one more time. Never had he felt this day will happen when he will have this desired need to be close to her again.

He chuckled to himself as those thoughts kept on knocking in his memory. He saw her as nothing to him and only a mere mistake in his part. His smile vanished after giving Julian a long glare before he walked up to him. Eden feared the two men would engage in a heated fight.

"I don't know where you came from but know one thing pretty boy. That lady over there can't be yours." He turned to Eden who gasped at his words. Who was he to decide that she can't be anyone else's. Lionel smiled sideways at her and walked away from them straightening his suit that had a stain the moment he hit the floor.

Eden watched his back as he disappeared back into the auditorium where the fashion show was taken place. "Are you okay?" Julian's voice made Eden blink returning her back to her senses. She turned around and nodded in response.

"Why did you punch him Julian?" She asked. Julian ceased his brows at her question. "What do you mean. He forcefully kissed you. He was making you uncomfortable." He defended himself and looked deep into her eyes.

"Or was I mistaken when I thought he was forcing you into a kiss? Where you....." His heart raced a little and was beginning to sink into his stomach while he contemplated what her answer would be.

Eden opened her eyes and looked at him before immediately shooking her head in complete denial. "What are you saying Julian. How can you even think of saying that? I hate him. I hate that man more than anything." Eden only hoped this confrontation wouldn't anger Lionel to take his revenge by sending a custody letter from the court at her doorstep.

Apart from that, what Julian said got to her. She could deny it in front of Julian but then she knew she craved a kiss from his thin lips so badly. She wanted to hate him badly for all the terrible things he did to her and Mia but when he kissed her, her whole body went numb and only his presence, his body, his fragrance resonated inside her brain cells at that exact moment.

She was hating herself at this point for still feeling that way whenever he was close to her. She had to remove all those feelings from herself permanently because she knew it wasn't going to work out and that they were never meant to be together. His marriage stood in the way and she had to respect Monique and her upcoming baby.

"You're okay?" Julian asked as they both were heading towards the auditorium. Eden gulped and nodded before they both went to their seat. Eden's heart jumped in surprise as soon as her green eyes met with his brown orbs that was directly at her. He was shamelessly staring at her without any fear of his wife that sat by his side would think. Eden immediately turned away and stood close to Julian walking by his side as they reached the second row. Lionel kept his gaze on her until she arrived at his back which was the second row.

"Everything okay?" Monique asked and Lionel nodded focusing back on the models that were cat walking on the ramp. "You still haven't told me how you got injured on your lip Lionel." Monique added directly fixing her eyes on his now swollen lip. Lionel didn't reply and just kept his eyes forward on the ramp.

"Did something happen? The air seems a bit tense." Anne turned to Eden and Julian. Eden shrugged it off with a small chuckle saying everything was perfectly fine. "I wish Susan was here. She would have loved to see all this." Anne added. "Yeah, she had an urgent online night meeting." Eden said feeling bummed of Susan's absence.

Soon the models had finished showcasing all the collections walking on the ramp. Souqeline stood up from her seat and held Adrien's hand as they both walked up onto the ramp while slightly bowing to the audience. Souqeline was given the mic and she announced the opening of the gold and glitter's collections in various boutiques and malls from next week, also sending regards to all the sponsors of the fashion show. There was a huge round of applause after that.

"Damn my feet are killing me in this heels. Damn I hate them." Eden groaned and took off her heels the moment she exited the building along with Julian. Julian chuckled seeing her frowned expression and glaring daggers at the heels. "haha. You think it's funny, right?" Eden playfully glared at Julian while wearing her flats. She sighed out of relief after putting on her flats that gave her immense comfort and also helped with her sore feet.

"Eden! Eden!! Come here, hurry!" Anne called out to her from the entrance of the building that many of the guests were stepping out to leave. Eden excused herself and ran towards Anne who was panting after she was searching all over the place for her inside the building. "Where are you going girl? I've been searching around for you. Come on, Souqeline wants to have a word with you." Eden's eyes beamed with hope and she felt nervous and excited at the same time within her. She had given her all and hoped to get the job.

"Break a leg." Julian said and Eden chuckled before rushing inside along with Anne. Souqeline was interacting with a few of the guests when they both approached her. "Miss Souqeline, Eden." Anne informed. Souqeline excused herself and smiled widely at Eden. Eden's beating heart subsided seeing the wide smile on Souqeline's lips. "You've done an amazing job tonight Eden. Like I said before, you're really gifted and should start your own business. Everyone loved your work as well as the models. You're really talented and now, congratulations you have officially become one of my staffs."

Eden's eyes widened in surprise and happiness. She quickly held Souqeline's hands and shaked them thoroughly while expressing her joy. Anne then pulled her into a tight hug. "Am so happy for you girl. You truly deserve this."

"You begin tomorrow officially as a member of my team. Your ID and everything will be ready by tomorrow. And thank you so much for joining to make this collection a success." Souqeline smiled and Eden couldn't help feeling extremely proud of herself. She had accomplished yet another job due to her merits.

"Thank you so much ma'am. Am elated and honored." Eden replied and couldn't wait to share the news with her mother and Mia back home. Anne smiled from ear to ear and also couldn't contain her excitement over Eden's new job. They both went out and informed Julian about the wonderful news. He was also ecstatic and proud of her for another accomplishment of hers and that too by her own hardwork.

Eden was so happy that things were going extremely well for her. If someone had told her about this, she wouldn't have believed and would see herself as only acquiring the job of a waitress all her life. Sometimes she contemplated if she was glad she got a divorce from Lionel to now having achieved something new and different in her life. She didn't know the answer to the question.

Souqeline was interacting with Lionel while Monique excused herself and headed straight to the ladies. They both stepped outside when Lionel heard the sound of her laughter. The laughter that once made him annoyed was now sort of drawing him closer to her. His brown eyes instantly fell on her frame. She was a little far away and she looked happy for some reason. Her smile and laughter unknowingly made his thin lips curl into a smile as well. Souqeline followed his act and gaze before also landing on Eden.

"That woman with the auburn hair, she's fantastic." She remarked. Lionel turned to her. "You know her?" He asked. Souqeline nodded with a smile. "She's a great makeup artist as well as a hair stylist. She helped with the makeup and hairdos of most of the models that walked the ramp. Infact I've hired her as well. She has such great talent." Lionel listened to her words carefully and it made him to recall college where she did their school mates' hairs and makeup. He had completely forgotten that hidden talent of hers.

"Would you like to meet her Mr Bluebird?" Souqeline asked and Lionel's smile widened. "Why not miss Souqeline. Lead the way." He replied in his gentle and soothing deep voice that could make any woman's knees to quickly weaken.

Souqeline walked ahead with Lionel walking behind her as they both approached where Eden was along with Anne and Julian.

Eden's body tightened a bit and she couldn't be wrong by what she felt. She knew he was around. His cologne was so engulfing that she could scent his presence from miles away. She also had this secret power that she could easily tell when he was present and that was through her racing heart. Then her ears picked up footsteps and she gulped believing he was walking towards her.

She turned to Julian who was chuckling to what Anne had said. She closed her eyes and bit her cheeks before inhaling sharply. "Forgive me Julian." She said and held Julian's face before smashing her lips against his completely taking everybody around in awe. Lionel halted in his steps and his eyes widened at the sight before him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.5K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
1.5M 37.5K 44
"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I shouted pointing a knife at him. It was the only thing keeping him away from me. "Do it!" He said with a wicked smirk...
105K 2.8K 12
'Mam , it seems that you're pregnant"Doctor Johnson spoke while looking down at his clipboard . My eyes grew huge as Tip gave me a death look . "I fe...
511K 8.1K 40
"Get off of me!" I said to the tall man stood next to me. " Sir what should we do with her?" Suddenly a tall figure towered over me I wouldn't admit...