๐ฟ๐Ž๐–๐Š๐„๐˜ , โช ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...

Por d3kstar

๐ŸŒŸ โ–ƒโ–ƒ แฅฒแฅฑโ„Ž เญจ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐กเญง two girls that are the complete opposite of one another, find a way to love. ไธ€ โ„œ... Mรกs

๐•ท๐Ž๐–๐Š๐„๐˜
๐“Ÿ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐“ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐“ฃ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐“ฃ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐“•๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐“•๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐“ข๐™ž๐™ญ
๐“ข๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“”๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐“๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐“ฃ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“ฃ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐“ฃ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“•๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“•๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ

๐“”๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ

3.2K 143 120
Por d3kstar

( 𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙺𝙴𝚈 )

chapter eleven .

"i wonder if you look both ways
when you cross my mind"

GENESIS KELLY. MONDAY.    5:23  AM.

     "EXPLAIN TO ME again why we wakin' niggas up out they sleep again?" ron complained, half way asleep in the passenger seat.

"how many times shi' gotta be explained to you? quit bein slow cuh'." dex sighed.

the whole car ride gen was silent, focusing on the rode without saying a word. she was the driver and frankly she couldn't wait until she made it to isis's home.

because if isis was hurt in any way, she was going ballistic. abuse was one thing that she couldn't stand, especially when it came to those that she some what cared about.

"make a right at this deli, her place right down the street. the yellow building." blue said, focusing on the navigation.

chloé just kept picking at her cuticles, it was a nervous habit. she didn't know what would go down tonight but she hoped no one died.

too bad that things don't always turn out how you want.

as gen got closer to the house, she parked further down the block just in case anyone was watching. she couldn't park right in front of the house because that could alert tone, if he was even there.

she pulled her ski mask down as dex did the same. grabbing her jar of acid and gripping onto her glock, she sighed.

"ron you gone stay in here wit' dem, and if somebody come you gone alert us aii? we gone be back."

ron nodded as gen went over the plan, and made sure he had his gun on him as well.

"so we coo, everybody know what's goin' on?" dex asked and everyone nodded. and with that, it was game time..

gen slowly creeped out of the car and dex followed behind her. the house lights were still on so they knew somebody was home.

dex looked over at gen and she gave him a silent nod before banging loudly on the front door.

dex cocked his gun as he heard footsteps on the other side, he was prepared for anything.

after some time, the door still hadn't opened? dex could've sworn he heard footsteps-

"don't open no fuckin' doors isis sit the fuck down!" they heard a masculine voice yell from inside the house. along with the sound of things being slammed and broken.

"fuck they got goin' on cuh.." dex whispered, scratching his head.

genesis felt her blood boiling even more as she heard the screams of isis and then the sound of slaps.

she wasn't about to sit here and keep knocking on the fucking door any longer.

she felt sick just thinking about what could possibly be happening in there. and how hopeless isis probably felt..

"im finna bust this window, we gone open dat door open some way. finna lead his ass out here." she lowly mumbled and slowly walked over to the window.

dex followed behind her and she hit her elbow against the window while covering her face.

it was sure to make a loud noise, and that it did.

because the arguing from inside the house came to a stop and all that was heard now was aggressive 'shhh' sounds.

tone cocked his gun from inside the house and crept towards the front door. all while isis sat curled up in a ball against the corner.

he quickly opened the door and it was probably best if he didn't.

gen came out of her corner and ran up on him, immediately splashing acid on his face and blinding him.

she tackled him to the floor and kicked the gun from his hands. and dex ran in the house, quickly slamming the door shut.

gen landed as many punches as she could before he over powered her, she was still a girl after all. there was only so much she could do against a man.

as soon as he somewhat regained his eye sight, he slammed her off of him and quickly tried to grab his gun.

he wasn't as quick as isis though, she crawled over to where his gun was and snatched it.

isis stood to her feet in shock with shaking hands. she couldn't believe it? she was finally getting help??

"bitch ass nigga, yeen gettin no gun." dex spat, and subconsciously stood in front isis to protect her.

tone scowled at the sight of another man close to his girl, if he wasn't pissed before then he definitely was now.

he was too focused on staring down isis and dex that he completely forgot about gen.

she recovered her strength and she stood from the floor while gripping her gun.

"so you think it's coo' to hit on girls? nigga you pussy. bet you won't be hittin no girls again cuh'." gen evilly chuckled and cocked her gun back.

tone whipped his head over to gen and kept the same blank face, he refused to show that he was actually scared.

gen's demeanor changed once she saw isis sand how badly bruised her body was. she couldn't even open her left eye properly because of the swelling.

tone knew he was most likely fucked, and he was scared of gen in the state she was in. he had heard about her, she was an expert at torture and killing.

her name was all around, she was the head of the number one gang in the bronx after all. how could she not be known?

that's exactly why tone always tried to steer clear of her, but now he had no choice.

"isis you better tell yo' lil' hero she can't kill me. unless youn wanna see yo-"

gen looked at him with dark eyes and pistol whipped him so hard he could've blacked out on the spot.

"don't talk to her, don't een fuckin' look at her wit' cho' mark ass. youn say shit else to her or i'a kill you right nie'." gen warned, aggressively pressing the gun to his temple.

the more isis thought about it, the more she realized he was right. she couldn't let gen kill him, yet. she still needed the location of her siblings after all.

"w..wait gen you can't kill him yet, i need something from him before you do." isis lowly said, she felt so out of place even speaking.

"what da' fuck could you possibly still need from this nigga isis?" gen questioned, coming off a lot more harsh then she meant to.

"i..it's personal but i need him to give me the location on some people, he's the only one that knows it.."

she was actually hurt by the way gen came off but tried not to show it. she wished she had the courage to just open up about everything but she just couldn't.

"ian mean to come off too harsh, im sorry isis. and whatever location you need found i can do dat' shi' for you." gen shrugged and kept her gun aimed at tone.

"really? y..you would do that!?"

"fa sho', we gone hunt down whoever you want found.. but i can kill him now right?"

isis silently nodded and spoke up, "yes but i don't wanna be here while you do it."

"aii, dex you can take ha' to the car for me?"

dex nodded and grabbed isis by her hand while leading her outside of the front door and to the parked car.

now it was just gen and tone..

"so you finna kill me? bitch you gone get caught, feds swarm this area" tone kissed his teeth. by now he was just saying anything to stall.

"im tired of all dis talkin," she sighed and placed the gun right on his forehead.

just as she cocked the gun, tone laughed hysterically and gen stayed silent while keeping her natural mug.

"you think you got me huh? but look to your left, dyke bitch."

as soon as she looked to her left, she felt a sharp pain in neck?

blood started to gush from her mouth and the wound that was now on her neck. it was only then that she realized she was shot, straight in the neck.

she stumbled over and started choking on all the blood spilling from her mouth, how the fuck was she shot and who the fuck did it?

"fuck around wit' my set and get blown out nigga!" sin said and tone kept hysterically laughing.

gen was slowly starting to fade, but not before she felt her gun get snatched from her shaking hands.

"remember dis is how tone get down nigga, fuck around and see."

and with that, she now felt a sharp pain in her head.. more blood was spilling out and she couldn't hold on any longer.. i guess the next shot went off?

EVERYTHING WENT BLACK.

"you're my peace of
mind.."

ISIS  GASTONMONDAY.    5:23  AM.

"what's takin' gen so long..?" isis asked, she felt uneasy ever since she left gen alone in the house.

"i don't know but i agree.. it is taking her a long time, plus we already heard 2 shots go off." blue added on.

by this time, everyone was worried— even dex and ron. they knew gen could handle her own but something wasn't right.

"uh.. guys, when did that black truck pull up, and why is no one in it?" chloé spoke in an uneasy tone, and pointed towards the empty truck with the car door wide open.

"fuck!" dex spat out, and rushed out the car. the only thing that was running through his mind was why the fuck would he leave her in there all alone.

ron quickly dug into the glove compartment, grabbing another gun and making sure it was filled.

"listen to me, y'all 3 stay in here and don't fucking move. got it? somebody come to the car, shoot em on sight."

he handed the gun to isis, and from this point on the three girls were scared shitless in the back seat.

"do y'all fucking understand? keep the car locked and shoot anybody suspicious on sight!"

the three of them shakily nodded and ron quickly followed dex inside the house— making sure he locked the girls in the car.

as soon as they walked in the apartment, nothing could prepare them for what they saw.

gen was on the floor bleeding out, with a wound on the head and one on the neck.

she was staring up at the ceiling in a daze, and her body was non moving.

there was a trace of tone or anyone else in the home, just gen. the kitchen door was wide open and the sound of crickets was ll that echoed.

"n..nah cuh, shit gotta be a joke."

dex dropped his gun to the floor and immediately rushed over to gen.

the checking first thing he thought to do was check her pulse, she had to be alive. out of anybody that could've died, it couldn't be gen; it wouldn't be her.

her pulse was there but it was slowly fading, she was barely making breathing and anytime she tried her senses would be clogged with her own blood.

"ron call the fuckin' cops or ambulance nigga! don't just stand there." dex croaked and hovered over gen's body.

he wasn't a crier, but seeing his best friend laid out like this; bleeding out on the floor as if she was nothing? it did something to him.

ron was just stuck in place, he couldn't believe this shit? he had no clue how to feel or even what to do. he was just stuck.

"gen m..mane wake the fuck up, this shi een' not funny.." ron whispered, more to himself than anything. he didn't even notice he had tears falling from his cheeks.

reaching into his pocket, he quickly dialed '911' with shaky hands. so shaky that he almost dropped the phone several times.

ron found himself inching closer towards gen's body even though he didn't want to. he never wanted to see her like this and he almost broke down at the sight. not his best friend, not her..

the two friends just sat there hugging onto her bleeding body until the police arrived. because no matter what,

THEY WOULD ALWAYS BE THE THREE MUSKETEERS.

jayla's notes ?
im fuckin sobbing.

++ not proofread !!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

66.8K 2.8K 41
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
445K 16.7K 48
Hate, lust, and two very large egos create nothing but issues, especially for these two women who are forced to work together. With their two comple...
4.3K 155 45
Just a love story between two 18 year old girls, who found their way towards each other through their own problems. And a friendship that involves a...
103K 3.6K 16
" ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต. ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ...