Five Nights At Frenni's (Male...

By PHANTOM9098

-A Few To Put Out/Warning ⚠️: •My First FNIA X Male Reader Fanfic •If Micheal didn't die •Some similarities/p... More

Chapter 1: How It Begans..

The Afton Bio and Harem:

1.7K 28 10
By PHANTOM9098

A/N: Sorry for not being so active, since next week is the last week of school and I have to get ready for finals. So, bear with me until I have reached summer vacation. Thank you all for being so patient with me and I am sorry for not completing most of my stories. I never said that I would be the "best" but I will try. Enjoy!

Name: Michael Afton
Nicknames: Mike Schmidt or Mike
Gender: Male
Age: 26
Race: Human
Height: 5'11 (180 cm)
Skin Color: Fair
Hair Color: Darkish Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Outfits:
[Casual] - A purple long sleeved shirt with blue jeans and brown shoes

[Security Attire] - A purple long sleeve with a Black Security guard uniform shirt with his name tag, A black turtleneck and a purple collar that comes with a purple collar with a black tie, Black belt that holds the key to the nightclub, Black pants and Black Leather Shoes. He also wears a security guard hat and likes to wear a mask.

-Items:
•Flashlight

•Keys

•Security Tablet (Ingore Chica)

-Appearance/Looks:

A/N: In this universe since this is a crossover between FNIA and FNAF, Michael doesn't die unlike the canon universe. So, He will be his normal human self. And like the FNAF universe, each Animatronic has a soul that possesses their body.

Personality: Guilt-ridden, Responsible, Caring, Sarcastic, Cynical and Spiteful
Likes: Popcorn, Soap Operas, Technology, 1980s Music, Pop Culture, Reading Novels, Fexa, Bonfie, Frenni, Chiku, Type 0, Marie, Pizza, Working Day Shifts, Solitary and his Family
Dislikes: Clowns, Dark places, Cramped Spaces, Being Jump Scared, Working Night Shifts, His Mother

-Family:
•Father - Unknown (Dead)
•Mother - Willow Afton/Purple Gal (Alive)
•Brother - Chris Afton (Dead)
•Sister - Elizabeth Afton (Dead)

-Adoptive Family:
•Adoptive Father - ???? Schmidt (Alive)
•Adoptive Mother - ???? Schmidt (Alive)
•Adoptive Sister - Abby Schmidt (Alive)

_______________________________________

Background:
Once was a 13 year old who bullied his younger siblings due to his mother not giving him any love or attention but instead gets abused. 3 years after the bite of 83 and The Incident at Circus Baby's Pizza, Michael decided to run away after having enough with dealing with his mother. After getting adopted by the Schmidt's, he then changed his name to Mike Schmidt to forget all of the bad memories and start a new life. In the year 1987 at the age of 20, he got himself a job at the mall as a security guard. This is where our story begins...

_______________________________________

-----Harem-----

Name: Frenni Fazclaire
Height: 7'2 (218 cm)
Role: Lead Singer
Design: Animatronic Bear
Behavior: She is shown to be very sneaky as she's in the shadows, moving towards the night guard and even manages to slip through the door silently without making the guard alert. Also, she appears in the dark when the power goes out, her eyes will glow  while playing a song before catching the guard.
Soul Name: Gabrielle

Name: Bonfie
Height: 7'0 (213 cm)
Role: Guitarist
Design: Animatronic Bunny
Behavior: She is the most active animatronic as she is usually the first one to leave the stage. She always moves to the West Hall in order to catch the guard.
Soul Name: Bella

Name: Chiku
Height: 6'10 (208 cm)
Role: Singer/Cook
Design: Animatronic Chicken
Behavior: She is also the most active animatronic along with Bonfie as she leaves the stage to move on her way in the East Hall as always, before catching the guard. Also, she usually makes a clanking noise when she's in the kitchen when making food like pizza.
Soul Name: Sina

Name: Fexa
Height: 6'3 (190 cm)
Role: Singer/Dancer
Design: Animatronic Fox
Behavior: She appears to hide behind the curtains in Pirate Cove. She will emerge quickly or slowly depending on how often the night guard has the camera open. Once she leaves the cove, she runs down the West Hall to the Office, before catching the guard.
Soul Name: Felicia

Name: Type 0
Height: 6'0 (182 cm)
Role: Prototype
Design: <unidentified>
Behavior: <unidentified>
Soul Name: Ginna

Name: Marie
Height: 7'6 (228 cm)
Role: Gift Shop Owner
Design: Animatronic Puppet
Behavior: <unidentified>
Soul Name: Penelope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
698K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
770K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 6K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...