Witness || Hwang Hyunjin ff

By kalonLino

Yn is currently running to her university because she's kinda late, she didn't took breakfast so she decided... More

introduction to characters
o n e
t w o
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
wow
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
epilogue
사 랑
omo
author note
new book + cover reveal
eeee wow
mission
4k
5k
self promo(⁠^⁠^⁠)
new book💃

t h r e e

3K 37 58
By kalonLino

Yn was immediately sent to OT.

Hyunjin stood there and the members came.

Chan:hyunjin what happened?
Hyunjin: Hyung I went to the warehouse and-
Changbin: And the fuck you left her ALONE??!!!
Chan: were you out of your mind???
IN:Hyung you shouldn't have left her alone.
Felix:he's right, how can you be so irresponsible?
Hyunjin: listen-
Minho:if your visit to the warehouse was that important that you should've told one of us to stay at the mansion for her safety.
Hyunjin: I know I'm....sorry
Chan: sorry can't fix anything, just pray for her safety.

And with that everyone went quite and some of them sat on the chairs and some of them stood there leaning on the wall while hyunjin was walking back and forth waiting for the doctor to come out of the OT.

After half an hour.
The doctor came out of the OT and everyone quickly went to her.

Hyunjin: Doctor! How's she?
Chan: is she fine?
Changbin: is she out of danger?
The doctor was shot by a lot of questions.
Doctor: calm down everyone. She is now out of danger and there's nothing to worry about.. But.
Everyone's heart dropped when the doctor said the word "but"

Seungmin:but what?
Doctor:but she'll take time to wake up.
Hyunjin: what do you mean? When will she wake up??
Doctor: we don't know, maybe a day or two or it can also be a week.
Chan:what?!
Doctor:yes, but you don't need to worry, she our of danger.
Hyunjin: c-can we see her?
Doctor yeah sure, you can see her after we shift her to room.
Chan: okay thank you doctor.
Doctor:my pleasure
She said and smiled and left.

After 3 days:

                              Yn's pov:
I woke up and noticed that I was in an unfamiliar room, soon I realized that I was in a hospital room..

                           Hyunjin pov:

It has been 3 days and Bella still hasn't wake up, I stayed in the hospital with her 24/7 so whenever she wakes up, I can immediately apologize for my mistake, I was in guilt for letting her alone from the day we got here.

                        Author pov:
Hyunjin stayed with yn 24/7, all the members tried to convince him to go home and change, because his clothes were bloody and he also hadn't eaten from the past three days, just sitting with you at day time and sleeping on couch at night.

                       Hyunjin pov:

I was resting my head on Bella's bed while sitting on a chair holding her hand,
Suddenly I felt her hands move so I immediately looked up to meet with those beautiful brown eyes of her looking at me.

End of hyunjin pov.

He looked at her and found her awake.

Hyunjin:omg bella you're awake!! How are you? How are you feeling? Is it hurting? I'm so sorry bella I shouldn't have left you there alone I'm so so soooo sorry, please forgive me bella please.

Yn:i-its okay, I forgive you. J-just don't l-leave me a-alone like that a-again.
Hyunjin: bella I promise I will never leave you alone ever again.

Right then, chan and the other members entered, and sae you awake.

Chan:omg yn you're awake!!
Changbin:how are you feeling yn??!
Seungmin:are you ok?
IN: yniee how are you? Do you know how much I missed you?

The members shot you with a lots of questions.

Yn:I'm okay I'm okay, don't worry you guys.
You said and chuckled.

Hyunjin:thank God you're okay
You looked at him and he passed you the most sweetest smile which could melt any girl's heart.

After 2 weeks

It has been 2 weeks since yn woke up and now she's fully recovered. And also yn and hyunjin got kinda close after that incident.

Hyunjin: BELLA!!! BELLAA!! WHERE ARE YOU??!! COME DOWNSTAIRS!
Yn: comingggg!!!
You said as he was continuously shouting for you as if you're lost or something.

Yn:what is it? Why are you calling me?
Hyunjin: c'mon
He said and held your hand and took you somewhere.

Yn:hyunie where are you taking mee?!
(Yeah you read it right, yn is quite close with all of them and also call them by their nicknames)

Hyunjin: you'll see
He said and kept walking to where he was taking you.

                            Yn's pov:

We stopped Infront of a door and he put his hand on the sensor and it scanned and then the door opened automatically.
I remember this door when I was exploring the Mansion
Anyways,
He took me inside and the door closed behind us.

Yn: what is this place?! And.....why are we here!?
You said and looked at the place which was full of different kinds of guns, bombs, knifes, bullets, and many more things used in mafia fighting (ifyktyk)

Hyunjin: well, we're here because I'm gonna teach you self defense which included fighting, use of gun and throwing of knifes.

Yn: what?? But why?
Hyunjin:did you forgot what happened to you? You should atleast know how to defend yourself and how to use a gun and if no gun available them how to throw the knife perfectly.

Yn:ohh okayy...
Hyunjin:okay so today we are here so I can show you this place and tell you that I'm gonna teach you. Your training will start from tomorrow. So be ready at 10.got it?

Yn nodded and he smiled
Hyunjin:okay then let's head back.
Yn:okayy.

They were heading back but yn suddenly spoke.

Yn:umm hyunjin?
Hyunjin:yes bella.
He said but you both were still walking
Yn: umm I- uhh- I
Hyunjin stopped and turned to you.
Hyunjin:what is it bella?
Yn:umm I uh don't have much clothes to wear.
You said being kinda embarrassed, he noticed and tried to erase your embarrassment.

Hyunjin:ahh great timing,, let's go shopping, I'm free so we can go.And you don't have to change cuz you're looking sex- uhh I mean cute and pretty.
He said and smiled making you smile too.
Hyunjin:okay so...shall we go?
Yn nodded and they both went to car and headed to the mall.

At the Mall:

Hyunjin brought so many clothes for yn.
Cute, sexy, pretty, casual, every kind of dresses.

Yn:uhh hyunjin, can you wait here? I want to go to uhh-
He understood where she wanna go and said
Hyunjin:yeah okkk, I'll wait here, but be quick okay?and if anything happens then don't hesitate to shout hmm?
He said cheekily.
She nodded and went to the store Named "secret women"(okay you guys are dirty enough to understand)

After a few moments she came out of the shop with some bags..

Hyunjin:you done?
Yn: yup.
After that, when you both were done with got shopping, you both headed to the mansion and he helped you with the bags and put them on your beds.

Yn: thank you soo much hyuniee
You passed him a cute cheeky smile.

Hyunjin:anytime....Bella
He smiled back and then left.

Next day

Hyunjin came into your room and you were scrolling through your phone... yes he gave you your phone back.

He knocked and you hummed in response

Hyunjin: bella you know what time is it?
You looked at him and damn bro,,, he was looking like a fucking damn meal.

Yn:uhh
You looked at the phone and saw it was 10 am

Yn:10 am?

Hyunjin looked at you with a done face.

You looked at him with a confused face, then suddenly realized that you have to begin your training.

Yn:oh I'm sooooo sorry hyunieeee,,, you sit here I'll get ready in a few minutes.
Hyunjin:okayy be fasttt.

Yn: okayyy.

You said and went to wardrobe to change, after a few moments you came out.

                            Hyunjin pov:
I was waiting for bella, and then she came out wearing a crop top and shorts, damn she was looking so hot.

End of hyunjin pov

Btw yn's outfit:

Hyunjin's outfit:

You both then headed to the training room.

At the training room

Hyunjin:ok so first we will do the fighting. I want to see how far are your reflexes, so are you ready?
Yn:yuppp

You said and he immediately started to throw a punch at you or a kick and to his shock, you dodged all of his kickes and punches.

Hyunjin:woahh didn't knew your reflexes were that nice.
Yn:you will see more.
You said and a smirk formed on his face and he again started, and again you succeeded in dodging.

Hyunjin:nice bella.
Yn: thank you.

Hyunjin:ok so now let's start with the shooting.
He picked up a gun and showed you how to reload it and remove the safety.
You did as he said.

Hyunjin:ok now, you will hold it like this
He did and you copied him while nodding

Hyunjin:point at the target..
You both pointed at 2 different targets

Hyunjin:and then,,,, SHOOT!
he said and you both shooted.
He hit right in the middle of the target while you almost hitted the middle.

Hyunjin:woahh Bella! Your shot is nice.
Yn:yeah I took some classes of shooting but didn't continued after a week cuz.....
She stopped and looked down and he understood.
Hyunjin:don't worry, you will complete your classes with me.
He said and smiled to her look up making her smile too.
Yn:yeah
Hyunjin: despite that, you have a very handsome teacher.
He said and smirked
Yn: yeah yeah, stop praising yourself mister handsome.
You both laughed and continued your training and with that the day went well.

EXTRAS+
Okkkk
Another chapter doneee
Hope you like it
And you know what
My exams are finished yayyyy
Now I'm finally free

Ok for now
Byeeee
Cyaaaaaa~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 59 11
Hyunjin, a man in disguise during the day who is actually a man behind many crimes in Korea that occur at night. You've never thought a man so handso...
139K 3.8K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...
334K 10.6K 50
❝do you hear that? it's the sound of my heart breaking.❞ ❝don't be dumb. jeongin's just cracking eggs.❞ hwang hyunjin and kwon areum are friends. the...
23.2K 1.2K 40
❝It's just you and me, as it was supposed to be.❞ ㅡ Hyunjin. ❝Call me your Minho hyung, baby. Not Mr. Lee, that name sickens me. ❞ ㅡ Minho. ❝I can...