TREASURE - ONE SHOTS (REQUEST...

De teumeuphoria

โ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ :) โž [REQUESTS CLOSE] Mais

- CUPID : HAJEONGWOO -
- EPHIALTES : DOHOON -
- YOU ARE THE ONE : DOHWAN -
- BUT YOU : JAESAHI -
- ENDEARING : JAESAHI -
NEVER LET ME GO - WOOHYUK

- WALLFLOWER : JISAHI -

201 8 6
De teumeuphoria

"So he how did you both fall in love?"

"Kyu! I didn't even start!!"

"Junkyu, it's the very first jihoon is sharing something about his life with us, why can't you listen patiently!"

"Hyunsukie hyung is correct for you both! Especially you Junkyu just stay silent, jihoon is not the one who melts on requesting, telling us is his choice."

"Yoshi? And hyung? Why are you both overreacting? You can just tell me, I'll stay silent."

"Fine fine! Let me start now"

Hyunsuk and his teammates Jihoon, Yoshi, Junkyu were given a project to visit Britain and do research over some rare flowers. Out of them Jihoon found the rarest flower 'wallflower.'

Other members didn't even know that flower existed but Jihoon, he didn't accidentally find it, throughout the visit he only searched for that particular flower- wallflower.

Even though Jihoon is an extrovert he only opens about his present and talks about his future but he never discusses his past with anyone.

Now when members asked him about how he found out about the flower. He accidentally revealed that it reminds him of his love. Hyunsuk, Junkyu, Yoshi heard that but as they know anyway Jihoon wouldn't tell them anything they stayed silent. Jihoon then realized how bad he was treating his friends and how good they were treating him.

Jihoon finally decided to open up to his friends. He then promised them that he'll tell about his love story in their long journey from Britain to Korea.

[Time skip]

After completing all the necessities in the airport they were finally in the flight flying high just like Junkyu thoughts about Jihoon's love story.

"So he how did you both fall in love?"

"Kyu! I didn't even start!!"

"Junkyu-ya, it's the very first jihoon is sharing something about his life with us, why can't you listen patiently!"

"Hyunsukie hyung is correct for you both! Especially you Junkyu just stay silent, jihoon is not the one who melts on requesting, telling us is his choice."

"Yoshi? And hyung? Why are you both overreacting? You can just tell me, I'll stay silent."

"Fine fine! Let me start now"

"I enjoyed the whole summer holidays since I was moving from my hometown to another place and It was the first day of our college and I was a transferee, I wasn't nervous, everything was so cheerful and exciting. Walking i saw leaves falling from the trees autumn season it was, just like how autumn makes leaves fall, I'll fall for him in first sight!

His blonde hair made him look enticing, his pointed nose, deep philtrum made him look more and more handsome. It was only a fraction of seconds seeing him but these details were easily noticeable. Just another random crush I thought to myself and wales to my classroom! Somewhere I hoped i would see him in my class but nope he wasn't there. There were still ten minutes for our class to start so I decided to check our up and down floors, since I'm already in my second year and first year or third year.

He didn't look like he was older than me so my first move was to the first year floor. Since all the first year students haven't decided on their branch yet, they all were in one class for now, it was easy for me to search the classroom but not him. Ten minutes were finished in a blink of an eye that I had to go back to my classroom without finding him."

"So how did you find him?" Junkyu asked curiously.

Hyunsuk and Yoshi were totally into Jihoon's past and anyone could easily say they're imagining being in the story.

"Its was already a week since i first saw him but i couldn't find him anywhere in the classrooms, because it was a first week and I'm transferee I had enroll in some groups and making friends took my whole time that break time was only my free time to search for him. And a few good days, i found him having his food under a big tree. He was alone. I was actually happy that no one was with him and I could easily start a conversation with him.

Jumping happily i went to the place he sat. Seeing close was having heaven in front of you. He was just so stunning, that I still have a picture like that in my brain. When i sat beside him, he plugged in his earphone, when I moved a little closer to him he plugged in another one and when I was about to talk he closed his box and ran from there. I blankly stared at his running figure.

And for the next few weeks I kept following him and noticed he had no friends, He looked so suspicious to others but he looked interesting to me, i wanted to talk to him. Like badly but he wasn't giving me a chance to approach him.

It was all of sudden that he started to make eye contact with me, I stood frozen with our first eye contact realizing it's already the winter season. Maybe winter was his romantic season, he slowly stopped ignoring me.

At first he used to listen all my random talks and when I was ask him some questions if it is yes or no question he used to just nod his head accordingly and when it's compulsory to answer he used just smile and I myself use to forget the question drowning deep into his dimples."

"Wait, I have a question!"

"Yah! Kim Junkyu!! Stop interrupting the flowww!" Yoshi and Hyunsuk almost shouted in unison.

"Listen to the question first?"

"What is it, kyu?"

"What is his name, ji?"

Hyunsuk and Yoshi dumbfounded themselves for not realizing the simple thing.

"Wait a bit more I'll tell you"

"The winter season went unceasing, nobody was between us it was just me and him. He didn't mind me holding his hands, giving pecks instead he used to leave his pretty smile whenever I did these. We both were already like lovers, I know he would never confess his feelings first and when it comes to me, I think to confess my feelings I always used to be struck at a particular point."

"What is it? Ji? TELL ME ALREADY!"

"I always felt that the boy who used to not talk or be with anyone found his comfort in me, what if I ruin everything in the name of love? In this thought I always used to step back where I got chances to confess to him.

Then he didn't come to college, I searched for him in his dorm but I couldn't find him, I tried to call him but it was not reachable, then i received a message from him. 'Don't search for me, meet me at the cherry blossom this evening'
I just smiled looking at his message it was not the first time he messaged me first but I could feel something different in his text that day.

That evening, I dressed up neatly and went to cherry blossom. I was searching for him and I saw his silhouette sitting on the bench. Smiling I went and sat beside him.
He looked straight into my eyes, the spark I felt in that movement could be experienced only once in life! He held my hand and I was in pure astonishment. "Shall we walk?" He asked me in a pretty tone. I just nodded my head, it was the first time where he talked and I just nodded.

Hand in hand we were walking through the cherry blossom street. He suddenly stopped walking and held my both and before I could know what was happening, I felt his lips on mine. I felt my cheeks getting warm, my hands turned cold, my shoulders fell, i felt weak and due to the breeze the cherry blossoms fell on us and just like that I could feel summer, winter, autumn and spring all at once.

It was just a peck and still having a tight hold on my hand he proceeded to talk,

'I, Asahi a wallflower wants to be forever with Jihoon!'

At that time I didn't think of what flower he was talking about, I just wanted to pull in and feel his lips on mine once again and for a long time. Without any delays, i pulled him closer and dived in for a kiss, my heart skipped a beat when he reciprocated the kiss"

"And what does Wallflower mean?" Junkyu asked.

"Wallflower! It is a flower which blossoms in the spring season"

"So, just like the flower opens its petals in spring, Asahi opened about his feelings towards you in spring? Wah! That's so romantic" Hyunsuk said being in pure euphoria of his friend's love story.

"Not just that, an introverted person is also called a wallflower!!" Yoshi said after searching for details of the wallflower.

Jihoon smiled.

____

I never thought I would be writing a JISAHI fanfic! Hope you liked it!

If you don't remember any JiSahi crumbs, let me remind you they were a pair in 'it's okay that's friendship'

*Requests close*

It can be ship, plot or both.

Rare ships are welcomed!! Cause I [for now] can't think of new stories with popular ships.

Thanks for reading.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

800 33 8
just some random oneshots for yall blackswans :)))))
17.9K 1.1K 17
COMPLETED ! โyou and me? a forever kinda thing.โž bxb ; very gay - 22/07/21 - 14/10/21 ยฉstfuandbreathe highest ranking #1 in jaesahi
73.7K 3.8K 30
โ can't you see asahi has been there for you all the time? โž ใ€Œhamada asahi x reader ใ€#1 in treasure, #1 in asahi, #1 in jaehyuk, #1 in yedam, #1 in...
11.3K 312 9
Collection of Doyoung x member oneshots for the shippers out there :)