I ran away after raising the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 养大最强咒术师后我死遁了 Author: Moon Crossing Cold Pond Summary: The pillar of the world was hit, and... More

I ran away after raising the strongest magician
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88: End
89: Extra: Gojo Cat
90: Extra: If Line
91: Extra: Difficult to Chase
92: Extra: Difficult to Chase
93: Extra: Difficult to Chase
94: Extra: Difficult to Chase
95: Extra: Difficult to Chase
96: Forum

57

45 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 57

    Soon, there was one more person on the table.

    The glass door of the coffee shop opened and closed, and people came in through the opening and closing doors. Apart from the heat outside at the end of August and the beginning of September, there was also a Gojo Satoru with sunglasses and a stinky face.

    He must have been really angry. When Gojo Satoru didn't cover his face with sunglasses, the murderous aura radiating along the way frightened several customers along the way to take a glance and dare not look again.

    This one, in the lingering, romantic French female voice in the coffee shop, with his unparalleled thick skin and a face that seems to be pulling people out for a fight in the next second, he squeezed away Okiya Subaru sat next to Matsushiro Kazuki.

    The distance from the entrance of the coffee shop to the table is only a dozen meters at most, and he walked out of the posture of a thousand troops.

    Ten seconds ago, when Matsushiro Kazuki turned his head, a certain six-eyed person outside the floor-to-ceiling window looked down from above with this kind of eyes that looked like he was about to fight someone in the next second.

    One arm was propped on the glass, and the other hand took off the glasses, revealing those six azure eyes brightly, and the line of sight fell directly on the hands he and Okiya Subaru held together.     Six Eyes, who took off his sunglasses, unscrupulously showed a very recognizable face, his expression was not very good, his eyes seemed to be on fire, like a dragon that would break the glass in the next second and bring people home .     ——It’s still an evil dragon whose home hasn’t been renovated yet.     Also, Evil Dragon presumptuously ordered a dessert cabinet a few days ago, and it is still unopened at the door of the kitchen. You can see the big box next to it when you go in and out, and it honorably occupies a small space. Precious space.     Thinking of this broken cabinet that I still don't know where to put it, I get angry.     Kazuki Matsushiro took a deep breath, he really didn't want to pay attention to the hands-off shopkeeper who threw all the contents to him like a young man.     So as soon as Gojo Satoru sat down, before he started to make trouble, Matsushiro Kazuki began to drift aside with warning eyes.

    A few days ago, you said you didn't put anything in his phone? If he didn't put anything, how did he come here?

    Obviously, he wasn't the only one who thought so.

    As soon as Gojo Satoru appeared, Haibara Ai, who was sitting opposite, and Conan slowly looked at each other, and each saw a trace of doubt and embarrassment in the other's eyes.

    It was he who followed the tracker when they met Kazuki Matsushiro for the first time, and he was the one who found him after the tracker was removed, and he was also the one who was called "friend" and "private matter" by Kazuki Matsushiro.

    Why is it still him this time?

    It couldn't be such a coincidence...

    Gojo Gojo, who came in through the door, sat down next to Kazuki Matsushiro.

    Okiya Subaru, who was forced out of his seat by him, was not angry, but instead used the same standard smile and handshake gesture as ten seconds ago: "I am Okiya Subaru." Gojo Satoru turned around,

    nose It's not the nose, the eyes are not the eyes, and the thorns are picked on his face for a long time, and the expression on his face is not good-looking: "Wujo Satoru."

    The two stood and sat, shook a very business-like hand, and then it was like meeting each other. Like Hen Wan's own brother, he maintained this position for a long time without letting go.

    One with a smirk, the other with a look of displeasure.

    The tiger's mouth, which was clasped with two hands, was already turning pale.

    Is this a game of who will let go of the grandson first?

    Forget about Gojo Satoru, the sniper Mr. who defected from the black organization is unnecessary, right?

    "...Gojo Satoru," Kazuki Matsushiro took a deep breath, interrupting the silent contest, "How did you get here?" As

    soon as he finished speaking, the two of them released their hands instantly.

    Gojo Satoru turned around and stuck to Kazuki Matsushiro as if he was a different person all of a sudden, his tone was extremely aggrieved and full of accusations: "You actually doubt me."

    With an innocent childlike face, he is 28 this year, Those who don't know think they are only 18.

    Mental age is probably only 8 at best.

    Matsushiro Kazuki glanced at him, and said nothing else: "Put on your sunglasses."

    Gojo Satoru immediately put the sunglasses on his eyes, and then continued with that attitude as if no one else was there: "I finally went to find you once. , I just came here when Nitto said you were out."

    He also read the email about meeting Miyano Shiho and Matsushiro Kazuki, and he had been to this coffee shop before, so it is not surprising that he found this place.

    Kazuki Matsushiro's initial conditioned reflex passed, and he also realized this.

    But he admitted his mistake? impossible.

    Thinking of the broken dessert cabinet, the Gojo Satoru who disappeared as soon as he came out of the furniture store, and the phone calls from the dozen or so homeowners who called him for the delivery of decoration, Kazuki Matsushiro was in a very bad mood. beauty.

    "It's really hard to meet Wujo who is very busy," he said in a bad tone, "I thought you had so much going on every day that you didn't have time to take care of me." The original intention of these words was to ridicule

    Wujo Wu's self-decoration and leaving him to worry about seeing no one. , Who knew that after saying it, Kazuki Matsushiro realized that the ambiguity in the words seemed to be a bit deep.

    It didn't sound like a young man who was captured innocently was mocking the shopkeeper, but rather like a jealous young couple.

    Sure enough, as soon as these words came out, Gojo Satoru seemed to have grasped something, and smiled instantly: "You miss me?"

    Sure enough, the grievances and accusations on his face before were fake.

    Matsushiro Kazuki: "...I think the manager of the furniture store who distributes the goods misses you more."

    After so many days of making more than a dozen calls a day, he felt that the other party might already want to ask questions such as "Who really owns this house?" "This kind of question has been around for a long time.

    "If you want," Gojo Satoru blinked, as if he heard what was going on in his mind, "tomorrow we will change the name on [Registration Identification Information] to yours."

    "Thank you," Matsushiro Kazuki couldn't help rolling his eyes, "I don't want to, you keep it for yourself."

    Gojo Gojo sat next to Matsushiro Kazuki with murderous eyes, and Okiya Subaru, who was squeezed out of his seat, only I was able to move a stool from another position and sat on the side of the table.

    Sitting on the side of the table, he looked at Gojo Satoru who had forced him here, and at Conan who was flirting back and forth with Haibara Crazy, and couldn't help whispering: "This is what you guys said... The one with the tracker, his friend?"

    Conan paused, then sneakily glanced at Gojo Satoru and Matsushiro Kazuki who were still talking, then turned around and nodded solemnly.

    Okiya Subaru:?

    He turned his head and looked again as if to confirm, what I miss you, and the two people who are the manager of the furniture store.

    He gasped: "Are you sure?"

    This doesn't look like an ordinary friend, does it?

    It sounds like they are renovating and living together. Are they really friends or something else?

    Edogawa Conan nodded again with great difficulty: "Sure..."

    Before he finished speaking, he heard the "Matsushiro Kazuki friend" who was on the other side of the table who was no one else saying loudly: "If you want, tomorrow we will Just go and change the name on [Registration Identification Information] to yours."

    He changed his words abruptly: "Are you sure...?"

    He was sure.

    But now he felt he wasn't sure.

    Conan Edogawa, today is also a shocking day.

    No wonder he wanted to explain after Matsushiro Kazuki said it was a private matter last time, but Haibara Ai insisted on not letting him go back.

    Is this the relationship between the two of them? ? ?

    Conan couldn't help raising his voice a little: "You mean..."

    Before he could finish speaking, Hui Yuanai stepped on him.

    Conan turned his head and saw Haibara's wide-eyed eyes: "You guys have to say it." Are you

    saying this here for fear that the two parties will not hear it?

    Okiya Subaru rubbed his nose, got up and lifted Conan up from the stool: "The waiter is a little busy, let's go to the counter to order." "Yes, yes, yes,"

    Conan nodded, "Big brother, what do you want to drink? "

    "What's your name, big brother?" Kazuki Matsushiro rolled his eyes at Gojo Satoru, "He's 28, you should call him uncle."

    Conan: ?

    To be honest, facing such a face is a bit speechless.

    Fortunately, he didn't struggle for too long. When he was struggling, the two people sitting at the table started back and forth because of this title. An opportunity that really calls out.

    Gojo Goto's long-pitched voice floated behind him: "Uncle sounds so old, I protest." "The

    protest is invalid." Kazuki Matsushiro impatiently pushed his face back which was close to him.

    "I'm going to order afternoon tea." Hui Yuanai jumped off the table.

    She should be under the table, not here.

    I made a mistake, I should have gone with Conan and the others just now.

    At this time, Conan and the others did not go far.

    Beside the counter not far away, the undercover agent of the Black Organization, formerly codenamed Rye Whiskey, and now the FBI investigator Shuichi Akai, whose alias was Subaru Okiya, was leaning against the wall with his arms folded and his brows furrowed.

    "That Gojo Satoru," he said in a serious tone, "something is wrong."

    At first, he just watched him look at Kazuki Matsushiro across the road for a long time, and his eyes were very strange, so he wanted to test the relationship between them.

    But when Gojo Satoru walked in with a murderous look all over his body, the two looked at each other, and Hideo Akai instantly sensed that something was wrong.

    This person looked at him strangely, but he couldn't tell what was strange.

    With the blood-licking intuition of a former undercover agent and the instinctive reaction to danger, he vaguely felt that the other party's eyes seemed to... completely see through him.

    But the other party didn't say anything.

    He deliberately announced his family in advance and stretched out his hand to test it out. Unexpectedly, Gojo Satoru stretched out his hand to shake it, and pointedly increased the strength of the handshake.

    Just when he wanted to analyze the other party's intentions from this silent contest, Kazuki Matsushiro's sudden opening interrupted the atmosphere between the two in an instant.

    Akai Shuichi rubbed his forehead with a headache.

    Although there was no evidence to prove it, he just vaguely felt that the other party must have seen through his disguise.

    And not just myself.

    Akai Hideo looked at Miyano Shiho who was walking towards them, and sighed inwardly.

    He was afraid now, Gojo Satoru knew about Miyano and Kudou's situation a long time ago, and he came to Matsushiro Kazuki several times just to cover up the fact that he came to investigate the information.

    But what happened last time was so sudden that neither Miyano nor Kudo noticed it.

    This time, when they were trying to find out Kazuki Matsushiro's hole cards, their own situation seemed to be found out by the opponent as well.

    Now the question is... how much does the other party know.

    "Do you know that there was something wrong with that person just now?" After all three of them left, Gojo Satoru immediately straightened his face.     "Which one has a problem?" Kazuki Matsushiro propped his chin , "I told you that Miyano and Kudo

    ate APTX4869."

Layers of disguise, completely covering up my appearance."

    "Disguise?" Matsushiro Kazuki was really interested, "I didn't see it."

    "Is it great?" He asked enthusiastically.     "What's so great about him?" Gojo Gojo

    was stunned, and then he couldn't believe it, "Shouldn't you praise me for being so good?"

"So what's wrong with him?"

    It's been said that he is a defector from the black organization. Is it strange to wear a disguise to go out? Not surprising.

    Don't you see that Miyano Shiho was recognized as a child, and the other party appeared here with Miyano, isn't it normal to be cautious?

    "Isn't that strange?" Gojo Satoru gritted his teeth, "He came to see you without his real face, maybe he didn't give his real name, but you actually shook hands with him!" Matsushiro Kazuki

    :?

    No, but he didn't use his real face, nor did he give his real name?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 54K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
5.3K 139 17
This book is filled with whatever you can think of One-shots/Scenarios/Imagine & More!! !DISCLAIMER! !!!I DONT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT MY OC AND THE REST...
445K 20.1K 40
Where 200 year old vampire, Taehyung, meets omega Jungkook.
384K 6.1K 37
our fighter! requests are open🫶🏼💌