Won't he consider me Ever? (C...

By FlowerVine98

Have you ever tried to make something just to get a certain someone's attention? Well everyone would have don... More

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epilogue

Episode 26

5.7K 352 39
By FlowerVine98

***There will be plenty of mistakes, please adjust with it. ***

Arjun Pov:

"Arjun" I heard vinoth voice.

"Hi" I politely says.

"Yesterday only you called me and informed me that you landed in chennai. It was such a shock arjun. You never gave us any contact details to contact you arjun, why though?"

"Mmmm" I hummed at him.

"How are you doing Arjun, tell me truthfully?" he asked me.

"Am really doing good vinoth. How are you doing?" I asked him.

He hummed.

"And, I joined back on the bar council." I says.

"That's great."

"Mmmm"

"Tell me the truth Arjun" vinoth asks me as soon as we both take a seats on the restaurant.

"Am good vinoth"

"I could see from your face very well." he commented.

"Am seriously doing good vinoth."

"Mmmm, did you tried to meet yazhini anytime?" he asks me.

I looked at him.

"No vinoth, she endured a nightmare in her past. That's enough vinoth."

"But Arjun, it's been 9 years...... So"

"The sin I did for her will never get healed by anything or anytime vinoth. All I hope is she is doing good in her life atleast by now. I just want her to be happy."

"But what about you arjun."

"What about me vinoth. Am being happy in my life."

"With three kids, what else I need."

"Mmmm, how is varun coping up?. Yazhini wanted to meet Varun arjun, she 1 or 2 times visited my house on asking for you. But I myself not aware of your whereabouts. So I always ends up saying I don't know. Now you are here.... " he dragged.

"Let me find her and arrange a meeting between her and varun."

                     ____________

"Behave like a good girl" I says while putting yazhisai down.

"Am a good girl, papa." she retarded.

"Sassy girl." I murmurs.

"Only arnav is a good boy papa, not this girl" varun says to which yazhisai immediately looked down.

"I was just kidding yazhisai baby, look at your brother." Varun immediately started to coo at her who immediately shown her arms to him.

He took her in his arms.

"Let's get going inside."

Currently we four visited for a function which is hosted by my  senior prosecutor.

"Hi arjun, thanks for attending my retirement function even in this short span of invite. " he says at me.

"Hi sir" I says while hugging him.

"How are you Arjun. Its been a long time."

"Yeah, am doing good sir."

"Prathap, meet Mister. Arjun who was my junior, He was that famous lawyer." he proudly introduced me.

I smiled at him.

After that we started to speak briefly.

"Papa" I heard yazhisai voice.

"What baby?" I asks her.

"One boy pulled my hair papa" she says.

"What did you did yazhisai?"

"No papa your baby didn't do anything."

"Truth baby" I asks her.

"One boy slapped another boy papa, so when I tried to help him, one boy just grabbed my hair."

"Show me him, and where is your brothers?"

"They both went to garden side papa."

"This way papa" she says.

"Who is that baby?"

"There, he is that boy papa" she shows a small boy before him another small boy is standing and a woman who is trying to console him.

"Wh...." I started only to be cut off by another man.

"Yazhini what happened?" I heard a man voice.

As soon as I heard the name my mind went blank.

"Arjith, arya got into a fight with this boy."

Arjith. He is same man right that means she is yazh.. Yazhini right?

"Ary...." I tried to move, but my legs were rooted to the floor.

"Arjun?" that man called my name.

Immediately that woman turned, only to confirm me that is yazhini.

I looked at her after almost 9 years.

My heart started to beat way to fast.

She looks still the same way.

Without thinking much I just turned and stated to walk.

"Papa, ask him papa" yazhisai shouts.

"Bab...."

"Arjun" arjith called me again which stopped me.

I just turned and looked at them.

"I have I'm.."

"Arjun you already here, meet the famous criminal lawyer Yazhini" my senior introduced me.

I looked at her, who is also looking at me with a shock.

I tried to smile for...a...a.. courtesy.but No nothing, All i wanted to do is go and lock myself in my room.

"Mumma"that little boy called her.

Mumma?

"Let me take him outside, yazhini. Please carry on." Arjith says while taking Arya on his arms.

"Yazhini meet Mister.Arjun"

"He was once a famous lawyer."

"Now he is back, I think you will start to have more competition hereafter."

"I... I... Have important thing to take care of... S.. Sorry sir. I have to go." with that I walked out of the hall and called Varun then we four reached to our home.

                     _____________

"Arjun" I heard vinoth voice.

"Hy arjun" it is vasanth.

"Yes vinoth and vasanth" I reply while typing on my laptop.

"Did you met the new lawyer?" vinoth asked me while taking his seat before me.

"No" I says.

"She transfered to the high court chennai last week it seens. She was also a junior of our senior." vasanth says.

"Arjun it's yazhini." he says, which made my hands to tremble.

"I... W.. Will be going." with that I grabbed everything and walked out of the court.

                     ___________

"Stop arjun." vinoth grabbed my hand.

"Face her arjun, Its been 9 years. You changed a lot arjun. You changed for a good this time. Please go and meet her arjun."

"No vinoth, I don't want to meet her. What is there to speak with her, besides I don't want to disturb her. I want her happy life that's it. If I showed my face, am damn sure it will irritate her. "

"But arjun you are not the sane old man right. You changed a lot why are you not understanding."

"Please vinoth don't compel me, besides I seen that arjith is also being with her. And one small boy called her as mom." I says smilingly.

Vinoth just opened and closed his mouth.

"I think it's my case now." with that I walked inside the court.

                     _________

"Appa what happened?" yazhisai asked me.

"Nothing baby" I says at her while ruffling her hair.

She just sat on my lap and lied on my arms.

" Yazhisai hate to see you like this papa. "

I just hugged her tightly. I had her when she was just three years in my arms.

She is a bundle of joy.

It was varun who named her as yazhisai.

"Appa, yesterday that lady is varun anna's amma right?" she asked me.

"W.. What h.. How.. You... Kn.. Know?" I asked hee.

"I know papa, see I may not your original daughter. But I do know about you papa. Your purse, has her picture papa. She is varun Anna's mumma right?" she asked me.

I don't know what to say.

"Why she is not with us papa?

"Your papa did a wrong thing baby, so she left me."

She kept looking at me for sometime and says.

"But my papa is a good man."

I nods as no.

"I was bad man and behaved wrongly with her. I abused.... I mean I slapped her, I hitted her many times, I badmouthed her, I never treated her properly yazhisai. So she walked out of the marriage. Good she walked out." I slowly says at her.

She kept looking at me.

"Papa, but why you are crying?" she asked me.

I smiled.

"Nothing baby sleep." I says.

"Can I speak with her papa, may I go and ask her?" she asked me.

I laughed.

"What you will ask her?"

"I will ask her to stay with us papa so you will be happy and varun Anna too will be happy. So me and arnav anna too will be happy. Then we five will be happy." she says with a twinkling eyes

I smiled.

"Comeon sleep and you will be my daughter forever yazhisai. " I says at her.

After making her sleep, I walked into varun's room. There he is sleeping peacefully.

I walked and sits beside him.

I took his hand kissed his palm.

"Am sorry baby, your dad is sorry for separating you from your mumma. I will try to set a meet with her. Because of my foolishness, you are at loss Varun kanna. I hope you will forgive me for the sins I done to your life. Your childhood was not happy. Its all because of me. Am sorry. "I says with a tears rolling down from my eyes. I just slouched down beside the bed.

"You know varun, your mumma is looking so beuatiful. She looks same, but her face has a confidence now. How could she not, when she is the famous lawyer. Look your both parents are lawyer." I smiles.

"You are just same as me on appearance wise, but you are your mom side Varun. The confidence, the politeness, your behaviour is everything is her Varun. Glad you didn't get anything of mine. "I says at him.

" Love you varun. "

After sometime I walked towards the balcony, and looked at my ring. The ring which once I thrown away.

'It took these many years to live a life without you yazhini, only to prove that I still won't get over with you. How could I get over with you. I can't. The one woman who shown me that am wrong. The baddest person on earth. "

"At first it was a guilt, as you said. But now I know you would be my world yazhini. Everyone says right, we won't value a thing until its before us. The same way, I didn't considered you when you were with me. But I understand your importance in my life once we both parted yazhini. Till date, am nothing without you. "

" They say right distance love is something special. These 9 years am doing it, I know it's wrong to love someone who is literally turned into a stranger. But still the heart started to beat for you. "

" Yes I know, I will be looking like a baffoon, if i say this to anyone. But this is the truth yazhini, this is the truth. Your separation shows me how much am dependent on you. All those 9 years when we both were a married couple, without knowing myself somewhere you grown on me. Yes it's true, which am myself unaware of it. " I murmured. I just slouched down on the floor and kept looking at the moon.

" Whatever yazhini, all I want is your happiness. I just hope you are living the best life now. The life which I couldn't able to provide. "

" I will pray to God to give all the happiness in your life"

                  ______________

"Varun I want to tell you something." I says at him while turning towards him.

"What is it papa?"

"Your mumma I met her yesterday on the function. Sorry I was.. I... Couldn't able to.. M.. Face her. I didn't even give a chance to you to meet her. I will try.. Try to arrange a meet up with her varum... And she is a lawyer now... She..."

*Calling bell*

"Papa I will see who is it. Please continue your lecture." yazhisai says while running towards the door.

I sighs.

This girl.

"Baby slow down." I shouts while walking behind her. I know how much clumsy she is.

"I will only open the door." she argues as soon as I tries to open the door.

"Baby I will look who is i...."i stops as soon as I opened the door.

There stood yazhini.

I gulped.

" Appa, it's mumma "she shouts which made my eyes go wide.

Yazhini looked confused at her.

" Papa puy me down, I want to inform this to Varun Anna. Papa, put me down. "with that I just put her down.

" Varun anna, come someone came to meet you Anna. " I heard yazhisai voice.

" Who is it? " I heard varun voice.

" Dad who is I.... " I turned to my left side only to see the shocked Varun.

" Varun kanna? " yazhini slowly says.

"Mumma" with that varun runned and hugged her tightly.

"Come inside mumma" with that varun grabbed her inside the house.

"Papa come in" saying yazhisai pulled me inside.

I simply walked inside the kitchen without knowing what else to do.

I can't meet her.

I can't face her.

My old bad doings will start to play before me.

I can't.

"Papa, anna is asking for a coffee for mumma" I heard yazhisai voice. I nods at her.

My hands started to tremble I just clutched the kitchen island tightly.

I kept waiting for 5 mins, then I started to preare the coffee with my trembling hand.

"Papa soon"

Yazhini pov:

"How are you Varun?" I asked her by kneeling down before him who also kneeled down.

"Am..g..good mumma" he says while hugging me tightly.

"Y.... Will you forgive me kanna?" I asked him.

"You haven't done any mistake mumma" he says while grabbing my face in his palm.

"You look beautiful mumma" he says I just kissed his both palm.

This is how I wanted to bring him up.

"Am sorry kanna. Your mumma is sorry." I again says while crying on his palm.

"I ruined your life right?"

"No mumma please stop speaking like this."

"Whoever being in your place will take the same decision mumma."

"You know?" I asked him not knowing how to put it.

He nods.

"Am sorry on behalf of dad mumma."

"You shouldn't be sorry kanna. I was me who should ask the sorry for leaving you kanna. " I says.

"No mumma, you shouldn't be."

                _________

"How is the life going kanna?"

"Yeah good mumma. A.. And how is yours?" he asked me.

I nods.

"C.... O... Off...." I heard a stuttering voice.

"Papa its coffee. Mumma please take coffee." came a sweet little voice.

I looked up only to see him.

Whose eyes locked with mine.

"No its fine" I says politely.

He just nods and walked out immediately of the room.

"Mumma congrats for becoming a lawyer." he says. I smiled at him

"It's been 8 years right." I says.

"Its 8 years 11 months, 2 days mumma." he says.

I looked away.

"Am a bad mom right Varun?" I asks him after a long time.

"No numma you are a brave woman, who is now become a aspiration lawyer. And a confident woman. Even after your 30's you achieved your goal mumma. You are a inspirational lady mumma. Am proud of you mom."

"But nothing can give back a happy childhood kanna."

"Who said mumma I was unhappy. Am happy mumma, seeing my both parents how good people are."

"You are way too mature kanna"

He smiles.

That small girl walks and sits on Varun's lap.

"Varun anna why is she crying?" she asks him.

"Ask her to not cry baby." he says.

"Mumm.. I mean aunty please don't cry." she says, I just smiled by looking at her.

"May I know your name baby?" I asks her.

"Yazhisai" she says.

I looked at varun who is smiling.

"Aunty I will show you another person. " she immediately runned out of the room leaving me and him.

"Wh...who is she Varun?" I asked him.

"Is she is your dad's daughter?" I asked him.

"Yes mumma, and my sister too." he smilingly says.

Oh he would have got married?

She might runned inside to bring her mom?

Even she looks like a 7 year old.

"Anna look who we have here" I heard again that small girl voice.

Anna?

Another small boy who looks like Varun in a small age.

"Arnav, she is varun Anna's mom" yazhisai that girl says.

What is happening here?

"Hi" that small boy who might be around 11 year old says with a shy.

"Hi" I confusedly says.

"Varu...."

I got a call.

                           _________

Arjun Pov:

I kept waiting for her.

'As if you are going to speak with her. No right.'

'That's right, but I can atleast take a look at her right?'

'This is how she used to wait to see you whenever you visit for a jogging'

"Yeah I will be there in 10 mins" I heard her voice, I immediately walked inside the kitchen.

"Varun sorry I got a important meeting. Will meet you soon kanna. Mumma really really sorry, it was some urgent case kanna. I have to present there. Am really sorry kanna for not being spending sometime with you." she kept asking him.

"It's fine mumma let me know your free time or give your address. I will come to meet you maa" he says while hugging her.

"You grown up into a good man Varun."

"It's because of you and dad mumma." he says.

I smiled after hearing this words. Literally I didn't do anything it's him who grown up like this. It's her who molded him like this.

"Bye kanna"

"Aunty bye" I heard other two kids.

"Bye cuties." with that she walked outside of the home.

                    _________

I looked at the coffee which I prepared for her. I sighed.

" Papa mumma kissed me"

"And look she gave me chocolate. She is so sweet papa. Can we have here itself?" she asked me.

I nods as no.

"She is now only happy dear."

"Lets leave her to be happy, atleast now she will live a life." I says.

Author's pov:

How was the chapter?

Please do comment.

Love yourself💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
61.7K 692 27
Every woman wants to fall in love, dream to have their own love story. But? What will you do if love really hasn't coming your way? And you happe...
384K 12.6K 58
"Why don't you let something cross that face of yours?" This guy was tough work. And that made me even more determined. "Do you have any idea how hum...
32.8K 1.1K 27
Suddenly, he pulled me towards him by my waist... A little yelp escapes from my mouth and i grab his suit or jacket whatever he is wearing... My hear...