Crown of Thorns (a Fazza stor...

By JohnnyEl-Hajj

In an attempt to find out what happened to his brother, after mysteriously vanishing from the face of the ear... More

Cast
Chapter One: Attacked
Chapter Two: Stabbed
Chapter Three: The Morning After

Summary

41 4 0
By JohnnyEl-Hajj

When Murat is forced to move to Dubai, he realizes there are forces and truths that have been kept from him when the crown prince, Sheikh Hamdan, bars him from leaving the emirate by means of an executive order.

He is unable to leave the emirate and the country as a whole, unless given special permission.

As a result of this action, he realizes something is going on that he is unaware of but learns that the truth, is nowhere near as simple as he thinks. And when these truths come to the light, they will either build him up, or break him beyond repair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 832 21
Happily Married Auslly is traveling the country on their second tour ever. Life couldn't get better, it was the perfect picture! Their shows were so...
30.5K 839 38
Read at your own risk. It's been twenty years since Elle last saw the Flynns. Now she's divorced and raising twins. When she and Noah, who is a famo...
139K 5.2K 82
γ€ŠIt's so fucking weird how girls can just tell when our periods start. Like the exact fucking moment. You're just sitting in bed or standing in line...
788K 29.3K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...