Won't he consider me Ever? (C...

By FlowerVine98

Have you ever tried to make something just to get a certain someone's attention? Well everyone would have don... More

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epilogue

Episode 25

5.7K 347 49
By FlowerVine98

***It's 30k views for this story. Thanks a lot dear😍. I hope you all enjoying the story. ***

Arjun Pov:

"You are looking way too beautiful." I says to her.

"Mmmm I think it's enough for today Arjun. "

"I don't want to go to work today. "

"Oh I see Arjun, then what are you planning then?"

"Nothing staying with you and spending some quality time with you." I says while moving away her fringes.

"Mister, get up its getting time." she says while pushing me away.

But I just grabbed her hand which made her to fall on me.

"Stop what are you doing?"

"What am doing?" I says by turning her down on the bed.

"Mmmm enjoying. " I says.

She just pushed me and sits up on the bed.

But again I grabbed her and made her to sit in between my legs.

"Am so happy to have you in my life." I says by turning her face while kissing her cheek.

"But am not............

"Arghhhhhhhh" I just woke up from my sleep.

Shit.

I just grabbed my hair in a frustration.

"Good morning dad. " I heard varun's voice.

"Here your coffee. " he says while handing me the coffee.

"Thanks baby, you don't have to do it. "

"Paa, am not that little boy, am going to turn 17 year paa. Please stop calling me as baby. Besides today is sunday so I prepared the coffee for  you, everyday it's you right. " varun says.

"But you will be my baby forever Varun." I says at him while ruffling his hair.

"What is your decision dad for what I asked for?" he asks me.

"Mm let's discuss on dinning table." I says while walking inside the bathroom.

"Sure dad I will be waiting over there." he says while walking out of my room.

After taking the bath I walked out of my room in a vest and trag.

"Here" yazhisai says while showing me the shirt.

"I only button you up." she says.

"Am in" I says by showing the shirt buttons towards her.

"Done" she says.

"Kiss?" she asked me.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Love you Yazhisai" I says while hugging tightly as deary as I could.

"Love you too papa" she says while wrapping her small hands over my torso.

"Now it's time to have a breakfast, come jump off the bed" I says.

"What is Aarnav doing?" I asks her.

"He is with varun anna papa"

"Let's get going" I says while walking out with her.

"May I know what my babies are doing?" I asks.

"Varun baby what are you doing?" yazhisai mimics me.

"Papa look at her, this girl. Its all because of you, she is spoiled papa. She is calling me like this only even in school she was calling me like that papa. ." varun started to complaint to me. I laughed.

Even Arnav started to laugh.

"Enough babies, let me prepare the breakfast."

"Then I will help you papa" arnav says.

I nods at him.

"Look at this girl is she behaving like 7 year old baby?." Varun complaints while picking her in his arms.

"But varun baby you won't get angry on me ever. " she says by while hugging him. She knows everyone.

He glared at her, but hugged her while kissing her forehead

She pulled his cheek.

                     - - - - - - - - - - -

"Papa what you decided?" Varun asks me.

"Look varun it's your decision. I will support you on everything."

"So it's mean yes?" he asked me.

I nods at him.

"What is it arjun?" dad asked me.

"Grandpa, let's pack everything we are again moving to India" Varun shouts which made everyone to smile.

"But how we will take grabdma?" varun asks me.

"I will arrange everything, I will consult with doctor about that. Don't worry all you have to do check for the good college to enroll you to study your dream course." I says while taking every dishes back to the kitchen to wash everything.

"Let me help you papa" came arnav voice. I took him in my arms.

"Are you happy arnav?" I asked him.

"Am always happy with you papa."

I kissed his forehead.

                    ____________

"Get in" I heard varun voice while I wait for him to call.

"Papa what is it?" he asks as soon as I walked inside the room.

"Just wanted to tell you that am sorry Varun."

"Comeon papa, don't be sorry. These 8 years are enough papa. You repent for it."

"But because of my act you didn't get the motherly love"

"It's fine papa, whereever she is I know she loves me dearly. The same goes fron me also papa. You don't have to be sorry. Am happy papa."

I walked out after speaking sometime with him and then walked inside my room to see arnav and yazhisai both were sleeping peacefully.

I walks to the balcony.

Its been 8 years everyone shifted to US.

After hearing her answer on coming back from temple, I understand that am not meant to be forgive and accepted by her. The torture, the way I treated her I understood that whatever she said is true. I cant simply ask her to live with me and accept just because I got to know the truth. The moment I reached the home I took varun and left the home without informing her.

She is right, she is right everytime. How cruel I could be, just because I got to know the truth I asked her to live with me. Such a bastard I was right. How much I played with her feelings. Good thing I left her.

Past:

"Here" I says while handing the papers which says that me and she was not anymore the married couple.

She took from my hand and started to read it.

"I know my single sorry will never repent for whatever I did to you. But that's all I can do. Am sorry. " I says with a heavy heart.

"I mourned over a wrong person, while punishing the good soul. I was never behaved as a human being with you. Am really sorry for everything. Atleast from now on you are free from the nightmare. I hope you will live a peaceful life unlike the life which you lived on your parents home and with me. "

I stopped, since my lips were started to quiver. The words are not coming out of my throat. Everything got stucked, like my life got stucked.

" I wish I acknowledged you from the beginning. I missed the gem not okky missed I tarnished with my own hands. I understand even if we both agreed to lead a life, we can't live it. One can't live with the one who hurted you. "

" Now you are a free bird." I says.

Varun walks towards us.

"Varun" yazhini says while kneeling down before him.

"Mumma, I will miss you."

"Varun you know?. I thought of speaking with you. " She asked him.

He nods at her and looked at me. Without able to look into his eyes I turned away.

"Am sorry var..." he kept his palm on her lips.

"No mumma you shouldn't be sorry. I know mumma am not a small child. Am going to turn 9 year old boy mumma."

"Live a happy life mumma. Don't worry about me, your Varun will become a good human as you say everytime mumma." he says which broked my heart.

"Love you mumma." he says while kissing her cheeks.

"Am sorry varun for leaving you like a motherless child."

"I know mumma you will love me wherever you go. Am not a motherless child. Am your favourite child right. Don't cry mumma." he says while kissing her both cheeks.

                     ______________

Present:

I still wonder how could Varun be this  mature. All I explained to him I hurted his mumma badly so she decided to walk out of the marraige by giving the divorce. I didn't go in detail as he is not that mature to understand everything. But he just didn't make much fuss a it it, I think he might thought earlier itself that one day his mumma and papa will get separated.

He is something very special to me. I still remember how I explained him everything, when he attained age 13.

Past:

"Varun, I want to tell everything to you." I says.

He kneely looks ta me.

"Your dad is a worst animal who is living on the world in the name of human being varun." I stopped and looked at him

"Papa, what.... "

"Yes varun. I wanted to tell you the real reason behind my broken marraige, the reason why you are not living with your mumma."

"I had a past love..... I said everything to him my past love, why did I married his mumma. And how I treated her after marriage."

"I don't know what to tell papa. She, my mumma why did you hurtled her like this papa. " he asks me with a tears flowing from his eyes.

"I know kanna, I was never treated your mom properly kanna. Good that she walked out of the marriage."

He kept looking at me.

"And the worst thing I did is naming you with the combination of my name and my past lover name." I says while lowering my head.

I didn't heard anything for sometime.

I looked up by gathering some courage.

"VA.. Varun... I.... Am sorry" I says with a tears rolling down on my cheeks.

"Varun say something." but all he did is walking out of the room without saying anything

                    __________

"Kanna please speak with me"

"I don't know what to say papa. This is too much for a 13 year old papa."

"I did..." I stopped without Knwoing what to say to prove it as right. Since I know its wrong.

"How could you papa, am your and mumma's son. But you named me with other lady's name. I don't know how to feel papa."

"Am...sorry am ashamed kanna. All I did is a sin to you and your mom kanna. Nothing else. I never been a good person to you both. Am sorry kanna." I says by kneeling down before him.

Silence.

After sometime varun said something which I never expected.

" Its fine papa, whatever happened is happened. Leave it papa. "

" Varun.... I.... I... If you want we can change your name kanna. "

He nods as no.

" No papa, to me till now I was under the impression that you and mumma lovingly named me as Varun. Let it be papa. I love to be called as Varun by you and mumma papa. Its not like everyone whose name is varun in this world doesn't mean you and that lady name combination right?. I love my name papa, to me it's my parents who kept the name."

"Let it be papa."

"My identity is varun. That I can't kept changing just because you kept after you and your past love papa. As I said to me Varun means a name where my mumma call me as varun kanna. And my dad call me as Varun. And to my grandpa it's Varun. That's it. Let it be papa. "

" All I want is you also to think in that way only. "he says I just hugged him dearly.

" Sorry varun. "

" Fine papa, you changed a lot papa. You are not that old ignorant father anymore. You are a lovely father figure to me. A cool dad to be precise. I want you to be like this forever. "

                          _________

Present :

"This is our new home babies" I says while opening the door.

"Wow papa its so cool." arnav says while yazhisai runned inside the home.

"Baby slow down."

"Yazhisai slow down" Varun shouts as he runned behind her.

"For varun it's always yazhisai" dad says with a smile.

"And for me it is arnav always" with that dad scooped arnav in his arm.

I pushed the wheel chair inside to put mom in her room.

"Take rest maa" I says to which she just nod a little.

With that I walked out of their room and walked in search of my babies.

"Guys, oh shit. What did you all done?. Oh my." I shouts as they three were doing a pillow fight and even the cotton started to come out of the pillows.

"Papa this only" saying yazhisai thrown the pillow on my face.

"You three did a blunder babies,." with that I just closed the room door and took a pillow with that we four started to hit each other.

"Am tired" with that arnav lied above on me.

"Even am too" saying varun made yazhisai to sleep on him. We four lied.

After sometime I put everyone on other room and cleaned the room properly. Then I walked inside the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

After dinner everyone retired to their respective room.

I walked to the garden and strated to take a stroll.

"I miss you yazhini" I says while looking at the moon.

"I hope you are happy atleast by now." I murmurs where my tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Every day, every minute it's you yazhini. It's your eyes, which shows that how much I was unfit for you. But now when I changed, I don't have you yazhini."

"I wish I could go and back and change my mistakes. So that I wouldn't hurt you this badly"

"Am sorry"

Author's note:

How was the chapter?

Please do drop a comment❤️

Love yourself 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583 8 61
" aww, how kind. Is this your way of getting another proof that I am a criminal so that you can put me in prison. Because, if that is the goal, you g...
22.1K 749 21
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
103K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
61.7K 692 27
Every woman wants to fall in love, dream to have their own love story. But? What will you do if love really hasn't coming your way? And you happe...