𝐒đĨđ—ŧ𝐰 𝐃đ—ŧ𝐰𝐧 || 𝐆đ—ē𝐤𝐱...

ΑĪ€ĪŒ mehhhtrin

"𝐈'đ¯đž 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 đ°đšđ¯đĸ𝐧', 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧đ—ŧ𝐛đ—ŧ𝐝𝐲 đŦđĨđ—ŧ𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐝đ—ŧ𝐰𝐧." ... ΠÎĩĪÎšĪƒĪƒĪŒĪ„ÎĩĪÎą

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029

020

2.4K 164 101
ΑĪ€ĪŒ mehhhtrin

(i didnt proofread so if it don't make sense idc)
!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!
𝚳𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟗𝐭𝐡 , 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟔:𝟓𝟎 𝐏.𝚳.
——

"but momma, i swear i initiated the whole thing. he didn't take advantage of me!" yamari exclaimed as his mother yelled at him about what she had just seen. she immediately jumped to the conclusion that kayden had forced yamari to kiss him though yamari's hands were obviously around his neck, trying to pull him closer.

"yamari, you are too young to be doin' shi- stuff like this! what will your dad say when i tell him?" ms jackson scolded him.

"wait, you tellin' da?" yamari frowned as he felt fear shoot throughout his body. "mama, please don't tell him. im begging you, please." he begged as she shook her head no. yamari really loved the time that he soent with his father and just knew if she told him then everything would be weird.

"i have no choice, we cannot keep secrets like.. this from him."

"ma, please. i don't want you to tell him, i'm scared. please, i'll tell him myself, just give me time."

"so... are you like.. gay?" she asked, turning to look at her child. she had yamari when she was only 17, his real father deciding not to step up and be in his life. the man that yamari called his father wasn't his biological father and yamari didn't know it yet.

this was a secret that ms jackson and him decided to keep. they thought it was better for him not to know because of how fragile he had become. yamari could literally cry over a lady bug being killed.

they didn't know where or why yamari was so sensitive, all they knew was that they had to deal with it. sometimes yamari's oversensitivity made parenting hard for them. that's why his 'father' tried to spend extra time with him to try to toughen him up a little bit.

"i guess, i don't know, ma.." yamari mumbled as he nervously played with the string of his jacket. "i really like him, like a lot, but i don't want y'all to hate me or think i'm weird cause of it. i really don't wanna lose y'all." yamari expressed as he felt tears come to his eyes. he was so nervous about this whole thing and his mother catching him in the act really made things worse.

he couldn't bare losing his beautiful bond that he had with his mother over his sexuality. with all the movies he'd seen and books he read, he learned that a lot of the members of the LGBTQ+ community often cut communication with their parents or family members because of their sexuality.

it was all so scary to him because he felt his parents were the most important people in his life. he always put them above anyone and everyone, even himself. the car fell silent, yamari silently sniffling and wiping his eyes, afraid of what his mother was going to say next.

"y-you still love me, right mama?" he asked, wiping his eyes with the sleeves of the hoodie.

"of course, i will always love you, baby.. but don't think i can accept this. i might have to think on it, i won't tell your dad, but you only have a couple of weeks until i let him know." she sighed, running her hand down her face. "i had a long day of work today, i just wanna go to bed. i don't want you talkin' to that boy anymore, him and his brother ain't nothing but trouble and you know it." she stated before getting out of the car, shutting the door behind her.

when she shut the door, yamari felt his heart physically shatter. he couldn't do anything but cry at the moment. the talk that he just had with his mother really felt like a huge slap in the face. he didn't know why but he felt like his relationship with his mother would soon change, along with his father's.

yamari picked up his phone and immediately went to facetime kayden. he felt like kayden was the only one who knew how to comfort him at the moment. of course he would've went to his dad, but that would probably make the situation worse.

"heyyyy, baby!" kayden yelled into the phone, smiling as his face was all up in the camera. his smile quickly fell once he noticed yamari's eyes were filled with tears. "what's wrong? it went bad?" kayden asked, yamari nodding his head.

"damn, i'm sorry, mari. what all did she say?"

"she told me that she still loved me but she doesn't know if she can a-accept me.. and she said i only have a couple of weeks to tell my dad." yamari sniffled, trying to wipe his tears. "a-and she said i can't see you no more."

"oh.." kayden trailed off, wondering if he should just obey yamari's mothers rules or go against them. to kayden it seemed like he was to problem, he thought maybe if he just left yamari alone then everything would be okay in his life again. "well, i don't wanna make anything worse than i already have, mari." he said.

"please don't tell me that. ion wanna lose you too, kay."

"mmcht, you not finna lose me as long as i got a say in it. i'm just sayin' we can't be as close anymore. ion want yo' momma to think i'mma bad influence on you cause me and you both know i'm not." kayden explained as he set his phone up so yamari could see him playing the game.

"so what does that mean?"

"just be normal friends, i guess. so no touchy touchy feely feely." he shrugged.

"o-okay.. you ever found out why the police was at your door?" yamari asked as he wiped his eyes, his tears finally stopping.

"oh yea, my momma got murdered." kayden said, sounding nonchalant about what he had just said. it caught yamari off guard causing him to gasp.

"kayden, you dead serious?" yamari frowned as he felt more tears about to come out.

"yea, i was wondering where that lady was, turns out she dead." kayden explained. "i'm not really surprised though. me and my brother knew it was gon' happen eventually. i just really.. didn't expect it to be so soon, i guess. i'm not gon say ian gon' miss her, but i guess she kinda did deserve it in a way." he mumbled before looking back down at his phone to see yamari wiping his eyes again.

"ain't no way in hell you crying over that." kayden chuckled as he seen more tears come down yamari's face.

"that's so sad, i am so so sorry, kay."

"baby, stop crying. she ain't shit or nobody to cry for. that lady was a demon in human form, God just said it was time for her to go back to where she came from. hell." kayden said, cackling at his own joke as yamari mugged him.

"kayden, that is not nice, stop it."

"my bad, my bad, but forreal though. that lady ain't nobody to cry for so stop. i hated that lady with every bone in my body. i'm kinda glad she gone, me and my brother ain' gotta live in fear no more." kayden said, still trying to accept everything that happened.

"well if that makes you happy then i'll stop." yamari sniffled as he wiped his eyes. he looked at himself in the facetime camera to see his eyes puffy and red. "i hate how my eyes look after i get done crying." he sighed.

"yamari shutup."

"dang, why i gotta shutup?" yamari mugged the phone.

"cause you look gooood. yo lil sexy self, whew, you gon make me pass out if i keep lookin at you." kayden smiled, yamari laughing at him.

"eww, stop. you sound so cringy."

"you smiling though." kayden teased.

"whatever, nigga." yamari chuckled, looking back up at his house to see his parents standing in the window of the living room. he sighed before looking down at the phone. "kayden, i gotta go."

"aigh, baby. call me back or text me if you need me, ok?"

"okay, talk to you later.." yamari mumbled before he hung up the phone. taking a deep breath, yamari slowly got out of the car. he shut the door behind him before he made his way up to his front porch. he opened the door and walked in, closing and locking the door behind him. he walked into the living room to see his parents staring at him.

"wassup, son. how was your day?" yamari's father, mike asked him.

"it was ok, could've been better but.." yamari shrugged, feeling himself get nervous from the way they were looking at him.

"fix your attitude, boy." his mom mugged yamari as he stood there in shock.

"mama, i don't have a attitude." yamari frowned, wondering where all of the animosity came from.

"well fix your tone then." she remarked smartly as yamari took a deep breath, trying not to let his parents see him tear up.

"mia, i got it from here." his father said, putting his hand on his wife's shoulder. "you can go to bed since you're so tired."

ms jackson sighed before making her way upstairs, mumbling words that only she could hear.

"come here, yamari." his father then looked at him before going to take a seat on the couch. yamari hesitantly made his way to the couch before taking a seat beside his dad. he started to nervously fiddle with the strings of his jacket again, wondering if his mother told him what happened.

"you mother told me what she seen and—" before his father could finish, yamari immediately covered his face as he started to cry. he hated how sensitive he could be but at the moment he didn't care. crying was the only other way he could express himself without physically or verbally hurting someone and he would like to keep it this way.

"i'm not mad at you or anything, son, i promise. i still love you, ain't nothing changing, ok? i just want you to be happy." he said, rubbing yamari's back, yamari nodding his head. "so who is the boy?" he asked, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"h-his name is k-kayden..." yamari sniffled. "but we are just friends." yamari added.

"gaulden? if so, i've heard some things about those boys." his dad mumbled.

"he's not a bad kid, da, just misunderstood." yamari mumbled as he wiped his face with the tissue. "he don't really have nobody but his brother." he shrugged.

"what about his parents, where they at?"

"uhh.. his dad passed away when he was like, super young and his mom just got killed recently. even before that, his mom really wasn't the best influence." yamari explained to him.

"aw, man."

"his brother really cares for him though.. provides him with the stuff he needs." yamari mumbled.

"hm, i wanna meet this boy." his dad shrugged.

"da, really? i told you, me and him are just friends." yamari frowned.

"okay, i know that much, but i still wanna meet him. especially if he got you like this."

"like what?" yamari asked, raising his eyebrow in confusion.

"we seen you in the car smiling with him." his dad teased.

"how you knew it was him?" yamari asked, looking up at him.

"don't worry bout it, lil nigga. it's some food in the kitchen if you haven't already ate. i'm finna go to check on ya' mama. i love you, son." his dad said, getting up, making his way to the stairs.

"i love you too." yamari smiled softly as he watched his father walk up the stairs.

𝟖:𝟏𝟓 𝐏.𝚳.

"ion give a fuck, stop calling my muhfuckin' phone!" zyaire yelled at the fake number iyanna made. this was her 3rd time calling him off a fake number.

he didn't know why the girl was so obsessed with him even after the fact that he had disrespected her multiple times. he found it so weird. it was like she didn't have any self respect for herself, and if she did she would've been at the clinic.

"so you gon' be a fuckin' deadbeat to to child!?" iyanna exclaimed as zyaire rolled his eyes at the weird girl.

"bitch, ion even think you pregnant forreal." zyaire mumbled before he hung up the phone, throwing it across the room in anger. he could hear it shatter but he didn't care anymore. not having a phone was the best thing for him at the moment since it was constantly being blown up by iyanna and others.

after what iyanna posted on her story, everybody flooded zyaire's dms asking if it was about him. i mean, it was pretty obvious since kaizen was really only around zyaire. everyone knew, they just wanted to validate it.

"what was that loud thump?" zyaire heard his mother ask from in the hallway. she then knocked on his door, zyaire mumbling a come in as he sat down on his bed.

"was that you?" she asked, looking at her youngest son who was visibly upset. zyaire nodded his head as he tried to blink away his tears.

ms bullard noticed that whenever zyaire was really frustrated over something, he would always cry. it was something he always did when he was younger. if he couldn't figure out a problem, he always cried.

"what's wrong, talk to me, son." she sighed, sitting down on the bed beside him.

"am i in the wrong? you know, for what happened between me and kai." zyaire asked as he leaned over to lay down on her shoulder.

"i don't think i should have a say in that." ms bullard said, making zyaire mug her. "ion know about everything that happened between y'all, but i feel like everything could be worked out if y'all actually talked it out."

"whatchu' mean?" zyaire questioned.

"no phones, no distractions, or nun of dat. just y'all, in a room having an adult conversation." she then stopped to clear her throat. "no arguing, just talk and try to reason with eachother. you gotta be open minded and think about how you both feel." she explained.

"ion think he would be up for that." zyaire shook his head as he felt his mother rub his back.

"well you'll never know until you try." she shrugged.

"i guess, ma.." zyaire sighed. he really didn't think kaizen was going to wanna talk to him at all after everything that happened so why even try?

"and i'm not buying you another phone. you got yo' own money now, son." ms bullard said, standing up from the bed.

"but, ma—"

"but nothing, if you can break it, you can buy it. no if ands or buts about if, i love you. i'm finna go to bed, baby." she said as she made her way out of zyaire's room.

"mmcht, goodnight, i love you too." he sighed, standing up to close the door behind her.

———————————

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

Q&A

whatchu' think?
did y'all like yamari's pov?
do y'all think zyaire is gon try to talk to kaizen?
lmk!

30+ comments for update
2562 words

ÎŖĪ…ÎŊέĪ‡ÎĩΚι ΑÎŊÎŦÎŗÎŊĪ‰ĪƒÎˇĪ‚

Θι ĪƒÎąĪ‚ ÎąĪÎ­ĪƒÎĩΚ ÎĩĪ€Î¯ĪƒÎˇĪ‚

32.4K 670 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
26.1K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 đŦ𝐡𝐨đĢ𝐭 đŦ𝐭𝐨đĢđĸ𝐞đŦ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨đĨđĸđ¯đĸ𝐚 đĢ𝐨𝐝đĢđĸ𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'đŦ đĻ𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞đŦ/đĨđ¨đ¯đž đŦ𝐭𝐨đĢđĸīŋŊ...
MODESTO 2.0 ΑĪ€ĪŒ Hiroshi2002

ΤĪ…Ī‡ÎąÎ¯Îŋ

29.3K 769 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad