Mandela Catalogue x Reader On...

By samaria396

I am doing oneshots some will be smut, fluff, angst i do respect the person who is the creator of mandela ca... More

Request Rules

Cesar x Female Reader x Mark Smut Part 1

62 2 0
By samaria396

not requested but i am making this with three or more parts so view and vote this part.
(Warning: This has feeding, bloating, and cumflation for you horny people)
feeder is cesar torres and feedee is you (female reader) mark is in this too so i will do other requests from the request comments after i finish this one.
Feeding part is for part 1 and 2 the bloating will also be in part 2
Au: Alive 4 victims 
also you both are dating and mark is also in the relationship so there is a threesome
minors dni *this is cringe*
____________________________________
Cesar torres pov
I am just gonna call y/n if she wants to come over to a date at my house, so i went to call mi amor on the phone, and y/n answered the phone call which i am happy
that she did.
{Cesar, if you need the security cameras checked again i will do it.}
Y/n told me over the phone, which i reply to her saying why i called her the second time.
"Mi amor, that's not why i called you but i am pretty sure you know today is a date at my house."
I told her over the phone hoping she remembered since today is may 3, 1978 (my au).
{Oh that, well of course i will come over today but i will get ready first.}
She told me over the phone.
"Ok, i will see you when you arrive, bye."
I told her over the phone.
{Ok, bye.}
She told me as she ended the phone call.
====================================
*Timeskip to after female y/n got dressed and got in her car and drove to cesar's house*
====================================
Female y/n pov
I am wearing one of my outfits.

(The first and second image is what you are wearing to the date with cesar torres)
I knocked on the door and cesar opened the door and let me inside his house.

(The third image is what cesar torres looks like)
I'm glad that you are here y/n it's ok if you were late, i understand you were in a hurry to drive all the way to my house, so i don't mind, i made your favorite food.
Cesar told you.

(The fourth image is what the dinner table looks like)
[Man=Cesar torres]
[Woman=Female y/n]

(The fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, nineth, tenth, eleventh images is what the dinner and dessert looks like)
Thx for setting this up but who's eating all of this food?
I told cesar as i asked who is eating all of the food on the table while he just made his homemade salad.
"You are silly~"
Cesar answered me as he tied me at the chair with my hands tied in front of me including my whole body was tied up to the chair as well.

(The thirteenth image is what you look like tied to the chair with rope but you are still wearing the same outfit)
Cesar finished eating his salad right before he tied me to my chair.
I was flusterred by what he said.

(The pretend fourteenth image is you still in your clothes and tied to the chair)
"Flustered, are we?~"
Cesar asked in a seductive way.
I nodded for yes because i am flustered by what he said.
"Good, because you are beautiful when your flustered."
He told me as mark was sitting at the chair (cesar said mark can be in our relationship which mark accepted).
I know mark told me he is in the relationship since he told me this morning.

(The fifthteenth image is what mark heathcliff looks like)
Hey, y/n how are you?
Mark said as he asked you how you were.
I'm alright.
I told him.
That's good and i ate a taco at my house before i got here.
Mark said which i knew he ate a taco at his own house.
"Mark, i'm gonna feed our pretty girl."
I heard cesar told mark as cesar fed me the first of my favorite food which i ate them without hesitation.

(The sixteenth image is what kind of favorite food that female y/n ate first)
I have a feeling that my belly is a little chubby,
which i was right as i looked down at my now chubby belly.

(The seventeenth image is how your stomach looks like after that but you still have the same outfit on)
"Y/n, i knew you love this but i'm not done yet~"
Cesar told me.
Cesar is right because you starved yourself last week.
Mark told me.
"Mark even told me because i was not aware of you starving, mi amor."
Cesar said because he was unaware last week.
Y/n, cesar is making sure you are not starving again.
Mark told me which i nodded to.
Okay.
i said before being fed again.

(The eighteenth image is the next favorite food that cesar ofed you)
I ate the next food without saying no.
Y/n, are you okay?
Mark asked me worried that i choked on my food which i didn't.
Yes i'm okay, mark.
I told him.
Okay.
Mark answered while glaring at cesar.
Wtf cesar, she almost choked.
Mark told cesar in a angry tone.
"Mark, you are overprotective and worried about our darling."
Cesar told mark which made mark embarrassed.
N-no, i'm just scared that she would die.
Mark told cesar with denying that is true.
"Yeah sure you were, heathcliff."
Cesar told mark.
Fine, i am overprotective and worried about y/n.
Mark told cesar admitting being overprotective and worried.
"So mark, my mom was killed by an alternate and i stabbed my knee but i did not lose too much blood because y/n saved me from the alternate that almost killed me yesterday so the alternate said to leave
in a voice that is scared the alternate while using the alternate crucifix."
[Crucifix works on alternates in my oneshot book.]
Cesar told mark.
Ok, but our sunshine's belly is a little more chubby.
Mark told cesar pointing at my belly.

(The nineteenth image is how your stomach looks like after that but you still have the same outfit on)
"She looks pregnant that way."
Cesar told mark.
She does.
Mark told cesar too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
757K 20.5K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
188K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
85.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...