Shoot ~ Duty after school x r...

By GiyuOnlyFriend

You just wanted to graduate peacefully but that didn't seem to be anyone's plan. An Y/n , a senior worked so... More

Intro
1 - recruitment
2 - training
3 - firearms
4 - reality
5 - uprising
6 - WuTaek
7 - a legendary tale
8 - flour
9 - Coca-Cola love
10 - Lieutenant Lee Chun-Ho
11 - flirt
12 - im against this
13 - prisoners
14 - zipper
16 - feelings
17 - Commander Y/n
18 - i love you
19 - video camera
20 - shoot
21 - Parents

15 - today is the worst day of my life

1.3K 76 0
By GiyuOnlyFriend

EDITED

After walking away from Jangsu you went over to the sleeping area. Finding Bora bandaging up Aesols arm with the first aid kit you had. "Does it hurt a lot?" You asked the girl as you walked over to stand next to Bora. She just shook her head showing you a small smile. "Thank you for helping me." You walked past patting her shoulder when she said this. "Don't thank me." You went into the bed area. Soon popping your head back out after you changed your top half of clothing, no longer comfortable in what you were wearing before.

"Anyway, look at you two getting along" you smiled at the girls , earning an eye roll from Bora. "We aren't close or anything, it just saves us all a problem if we properly sort out this wound." She tried to make an excuse for her actions. "Of course, of course. After you've sorted that out can you take a look at my back? It hurts a little" you said trying to point to where you had been kicked and shoved into things. Bora just nodded. "I wanted to apologise to the two of you" Aesol started speaking , you both just looked at her in silence. "I just couldn't leave him. My parents left me with my grandma after the divorce as neither of them wanted me, I guess I just don't want others to feel like that." Aesol explained her thoughts and feelings to why she made the decision she did earlier. You couldn't be angry with her. Going through that must have been difficult for her. "Who said we're interested in that?" Bora spoke up , you couldn't even pretend to be shocked. It's just how she acted, it's how she always acted. She did the same before when you were both children. People tried to be friends with the two of you and she just pushed them away, constantly acting as if they were nothing compared to the two of you. That was her tactic and it worked, but it seemed Aesol was stubborn and didn't seem to be off put by it. "I'm just making an excuse because I feel bad." She sighed. You looked over at her and then noticed her arm. Letting out a little laugh. "What?" Bora asked , annoyed you were laughing at her bandage wrapping skills. "She's not broken her arm you don't have to wrap it all." You laughed grabbing the fabric from Bora and sorting out the bandage.

Bora watched you and Aesol interact as you redid her bandage. Something she never really took notice of before. She sighed before leaving the area. Finding YoungShin outside. They were having a conversation, you didn't intend to eavesdrop but it just happened. "I was really worried about you earlier" YoungShin admitted. "What are you my boyfriend or something?" Bora spat back. "Why? Do you wish I was your boyfriend?" YoungShin said, an iconic cringy line for the boy. Bora was about to say something but you just emerged from the girls area. "Wow. What a cringy line." You laughed "I knew there was something going on between you two." Your comment was just met with the threat of Bora raising her hand, you quickly ran off the girl cursing at your action.

You made it over to the communal area. Just as you did the search team walked through the doors. All of them silent. You just looked as they slowly trickled in, but then WuTaek and Ilha walked through carrying a stretcher. "What's that?" Taeman asked , confused with why they were carrying it. Everyone started to surround it. "W-wheres Soochul?" Joonhee asked, being the first to speak up. The search team members just went quiet looking away from everyone else. "Omg..." you covered your mouth realising what had happened. "Answer us!" Huirak said wanting to know what happened, no one dared touch the sheet. "Come on tell us! Why're you all being silent?!" Joonhee raised her voice, panicking at the growing tension in the atmosphere. "Yah Kwon Ilha! Tell us what happened." Taeman told the boy. He just looked at you, still silent. You didn't notice his gaze , yours attached to the sheet that laid on top of the stretcher. YoungShin lowered himself and slowly pulled away the sheet revealing the dead boy. His head bloody. Everyone gasped at the sight, something they never expected to see.

People started crying. It was shocking. It was as if reality finally hit you all , you weren't safe. You were just lucky up to this point. Even if this wasn't done by spheres , he still died.  "What happened? SAY SOMETHING?!" Soyoon raised her voice shaking Kimchi. The boy just looked hopeless and kept quiet.

The boy was soon buried. "Come on y/n, come with me over to the grave" Taeman said trying to get you over there, seeing it important that you were there for this. "No I'm just going to stay here" you said at the entrance of the rest stop. "I'll stay with you" Taeman proposed. "Don't worry about it Taeman, I'll stay with Y/n. You go with WuTaek over there as you two were much closer to Soochul" Ilha said , sitting down on one of the stairs. Taeman looked hesitant on this. You pushed Ilhas shoulder slightly, the boy looking up at you. "I want to be alone" his lips formed a line before he nodded, getting up and pulling Taeman with him to meet the very upset WuTaek. It wasn't a shock WuTaek was upset at all, he was the closest to Soochul. And you really really really wanted to be there for him but you just couldn't walk over there.

Everyone stood above his grave crying and saddened by this all. You didn't though, you stayed at the doors of the rest stop watching from afar. You were sad , very sad. He was a great guy and one that although you had rough moments with lately will always be a key memory in your life after the night before. It was because of all that you didn't know how to react. What happened for this to have happened? He seemed so happy and hopeful the night before but now he's laying lifeless in the ground, not even with a proper funeral. The others after some times came to head back in. You were sat on the stairs, still looking at the cross that was implanted into the ground where Soochul laid to rest. "Come on Y/n, let's go inside." Jangsu said trying to get you into the warm. You just looked at the boy. "Today is the worst day of my life." Was all you said. It pained him to hear that. In the span of 12 hours you had been through so much, it wasn't even a full day. Jangsu wasn't aware of what had happened the night before though, so he didn't understand to the full extent of how badly this effected you.

Jangsu was successful in getting you inside. But with that you wanted to head straight to bed, however the class had different plans as they wanted to have a talk. The vice President quite literally had to hold your hand so you wouldn't wander off, it was like you were a toddler that needed a harness. He quite enjoyed holding your hand though.

Everyone was stood in a circle. Yoojung at the front, as usual. "We found something in Soochuls pocket" Kimchi spoke up, you all looking at him quietly. He pulled out some paper, handing them to Yoojung. "What's this?" She asked confused as to why she was being given this. "They're voting papers, Soochul had them in his pocket. They are four no votes" the assault team and the three who stayed behind today all looked shocked hearing this. "Please tell us why Soochul had these?" Kimchi asked the class President who was silent. Huirak ran over grabbing the papers, looking at them. "What is this?! Why are the no votes here?!" He asked looking around, SunYi walked over grabbing one. "This one is mine, I definitely wrote this yesterday. The fact he was hiding these means the votes were rigged." She said showing everyone the paper. "Who fooled us? Are you saying Soochul did this?" Soyoon asked, looking at the paper confused. "What are you taking about?" YoungShin added. Everyone looked to Yoojung, it clear she was apart of this. "I had asked Soochul to destroy the old votes, that's why he had them-"

"Then why're they only no votes?" Yeongsu asked. "He had four no votes, that's enough to prove the voting was corrupt" he added. "Don't jump to conclusions, Soochul had no reason to do that." Yeonjoo defended the boy. "What is all this nonsense? Speak clearly!" Bora let out. You felt the hand holding onto yours feel a bit sweaty, you looked up to the boy. Although he kept his composure, his hands were telling a different fact. He was nervous. "Let's not speculate anything. This could be a misunderstanding" Aesol brought up. You moved your hand out of Jangsu's. He looked at you confused, but you just looked at everyone else. "Let's just find out the truth now. The vote will be the exact same if it wasn't corrupt. So raise your hand if you voted no." Soyeon announced. People started raising their hands instantly.

"We should do this carelessly-" Taeman interjected not wanting any arguments to be created from this. "Why're you acting like this? You seem suspicious." SunYi said approaching the boy. "What?" He just asked looking at her. "All you were doing was getting excited earlier. Just shut the fuck up for a second!" He spat at the girl who was trying to accuse him of doing the corruption. The two started to argue getting closer to each other and in each others faces. "Stop! Stop!" YoungShin said splitting them up. The two split up , walking to opposite sides. Taeman standing next to you.

"Why did Soochul die? We have to at least know this. Do all of you really not know anything?" YoungShin asked looking at the search team. Kimchi was the only one to speak up, all the others silent. "I heard him arguing with someone." Everyone was shocked and confused by this. "If he didn't die from an accident-"

"So you're trying to say someone killed him?" Soyoon said what the boy was trying to say without clearly saying it. "Yah! Kim Chi Yeol. What are you suddenly going on about?" Soyeon asked to this brand new information that the boy didn't tell anyone about earlier. The search team clearly annoyed he was only just telling people this now. "I didn't mention it because I was so shocked earlier" Kimchi defended himself. This got YoungShin thinking, the boy turning to look at you. You looked at him confused. But then remembered what you had said earlier, the boy clearly thinking of the same thing. "First of all we need to know who he was talking too." Kimchi announced , not trying to accuse people but just to speak about it. "Are you doubting us?" The search team got annoyed with the boy again.

"So you're saying...Soochul was...killed by one of you?" Hana asked crying. "Yah Hana don't say stuff you don't know" Ilha threatened annoyed. "If Soochul didn't fall by accident it means one of you killed him!" Her comments just angered people "Just fucking shut up!" Taeman let out at the girl. "STOP MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE" SunYi shouted, everyone stopping their arguing. "Let's just look at what we know first, we know the voting was rigged so let's check into that first" she said and then turned to Yoojung. "Yah! Kim Yoojung , say something." She told the girl who had been way too quiet for the role she was meant to have. Everyone looked at her. "You must know something. SAY SOMETHING!" SunYi let out pushing the girl. "Don't push her too much" Jangsu now got involved.

"You're in on it too, aren't you?" Hana said accusing the boy of also being apart of the scheme. He just looked at the girl. Taeman approached her "Are we creating division now?" Some of the others got infront of Hana stopping him from getting to her."Why're you defending him?" Huirak said approaching the boy. The two boys getting in each others faces. Everything just heading for shit. You pulled the boy back forcefully. "You need to calm down, everyone does" you said finally getting involved. Huirak just looked at you, letting out an amused sigh. "I knew you would be fucking in on this you bitch" he spat out. Taeman approached the boy grabbing onto his jacket at what he just said. But before Taeman could actually do or say anything to the boy someone else interrupted. "Yah Huirak! Stop dragging Y/n into everything! You fucking-" Ilha said annoyed at his friend, you just looked at the boy a little shocked he came to defend you as normally only Taeman ever did. And Taeman did , continuing his little argument with Huirak. "That's enough you bastard!" The two getting in on it again. Taeman going to hit the boy, Nara trying to stop him and receiving the hit instead. This got Kimchi involved and the two boys just went at it. The boys all trying to split it up. You let out a frustrated sigh. Grabbing a gun and shooting the ceiling a few times. Everyone covered their ears to the loud noise.

"I said to fucking calm down , didn't I?" You said clearly pissed off. You chucked the gun on the floor. "I have been through too much shit today for this too. So we're sorting it out now." You spat out , reaching your limit. The others just looked at you, something very different about you. Through this war they had seen so much more to you than they expected , and from that were able to understand you and know you more. But this was something else, you were angry and showed it clearly to everyone. "It was me." Ilha spoke up.

- - - - -

Recording

"Why did you bring this on a mission?" Bora asked the professional camera man, Kimchi.

He was videoing you all as you started getting ready to go to positions. Trying to capture how you all prepared your guns and everything else.

"I'm trying to show more depth of our experience " he admitted his plan with this. Turning the camera on you, you were applying some tape to your gun trying to make it more comfortable to grip so you didn't keep getting blisters. You looked up to the camera.

"You're really photogenic Y/n" WuTaek said looking at you from the screen on the video camera. "Don't lie" you said getting up and walking away, over to Taeman.

"Do I look photogenic?" SunYi asked the two boys, WuTaek looked through the screen again. "Very" he said putting his thumbs up at her. "SunYi go over to those two so we can get all three of you in one frame" WuTaek said , stealing the camera off of Kimchi and following the girl. You and Taeman looked at the girl confused as to why she joined you both. "Smile" she said happily posing, you both looked behind. You rolled your eyes seeing WuTaek, his legs practically doing the splits as he got into the most awkward position to get a good angle for the three of you.

"What are you four doing, we have a mission!" Ilha said appearing and wondering why WuTaek was in the state he was.

"WuTaek is just messing around." You said leaving Taemans side to go to Ilha. Happiness on your face but sadness on the other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.7K 22
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥" - "𝐎𝐡 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
127K 11.6K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...
52.2K 3.6K 41
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 '𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞'. In a world of strict r...
6.3K 178 11
"I'm sorry I realised how much I loved you so late." Wang Taeman x reader (Jo Haein) Started- June 18th 2023 Ended- june 22nd 2023 Is it really a tae...