The Adventure Of Moxxie & Kel...

By Epic19CartoonPhoenix

"Not Complete" Story Plot: There was once a former I.M.P. employee that used to work with Blitzo in his compa... More

Jimmy Kellogg Demon Form For This Fanfic [OLD]
Questions For This Story and Small Opening For This Fanfic!
Season I Ep 0: Prologue

Small Teaser For This Fanfic

220 7 69
By Epic19CartoonPhoenix

Hello everyone!! This is the new story that I have been planning for a while!! And since I saw Helluva Boss, I decided to make this story with my AU! So hopefully you can enjoy it.

NOTE: Some of this small teaser may be changed in the future of this story!!

Warning: This story will contain dark themes, swears, violent parts, etc. Which may not be suitable for some viewers! The viewer's discretion is advised!!

Teaser #1: Moxxie Snaps

Moxxie (Rage): *Yells at Blitzo* I HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR SHIT, SIR!!!

Blitzo (Furious): *Shocked* EXCUSE ME!!? WHO THE FUCK, ARE YOU TALKING TO, BITCH!!?

*Moxxie beats the living shit out of Blitzo and kicks Loona's ass while being injured*

Moxxie: *Tears come down from his eyes* I regret the day that I met you in jail.

*On his bed crying*

Moxxie (Crying): Why!!? Why did it have to be me who suffered the most!!? Can things get any more worst of my fucking life!!?

Millie: *On the phone with her parents* Hello?

Teaser #2: The Breakup & Moxxie New Friend

Millie: Moxxie... there's something I need to tell you.

Moxxie (Furious): *Heartbroken while crying* YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME ANYTHING; I HEARD EVERYTHING OF WHAT YOUR FUCKING SHIT OF YOUR PARENTS SAID ON THE PHONE LAST NIGHT!!

*Both of them were arguing while Moxxie packs his stuff*

Moxxie: *Takes his suitcase* THERE'S NOTHING TO DISCUSS!! YOUR JUST LIKE BLITZO, CHAZ, AND THE OTHERS!!

Millie: *Tries not to cry* Y-You know what!!? My parents are right about you!! I should've divorced your sorry weak ass when I got a chance!!

SLAP!!!!!!

Millie: *Shocked* M-Moxxie... you just...

Moxxie: Yes, I did!! I hope you enjoy your miserable sorry ass, alone inside his shithole!! And I hope you can enjoy making your fucking bitch of your family happy, Millie!!

*Moxxie is outside and looks for somewhere to find a new home*

???: Do you need any help, young one?

Moxxie: *Sees a demon he had never seen before* Well Y-, WHAT THE FUCK!!?

???: Oh, sorry for scaring you. Names Jimmy Kellogg. Hopefully, we could becomes friends soon!

Teaser #3: Loona & Blitzo Punishment

Police Officer #1: *Hand cuffs Loona* You can remain silent!

Police Officer #2: What a complete asshole for liking to rob Stola's valuable shit!

Lonna: *In her cell room* I DIDN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING!! I'VE BEEN FRAMED!!

*Later*

Blitzo: NOOOOOOOO!! MY COMPANY IS DESTROYED!!! *Cries on the ground*

Stolas: Looks like someone decided to ruin your life.

Blitzo: *Gets up and is enraged* WHOEVER THE FUCKHEAD DESTROYED MY COMPANY IS GOING TO SHOOT BY MY FUCKING GUN!!!

*In Jail*

Loona: *Sitting at the corner* *Huffs in anger* I will find out who framed me, and I will kill that fucker who did this to me!

Teaser #4: Moxxie's New Girlfriend

Moxxie: So, Mr. Kellogg. Since we're best friends, I've been wondering... can you help me find a girlfriend?

Jimmy Kellogg: Absolutely, Moxxie.

???: H-Hi... are you Moxxie?

Moxxie: Yes, I am. *Blushes* W-Why?

???: *Blushes* Because your friend told me how sweet you are, Moxxie. And by the way, my name is Yanina.

*At Mcdonald's*

Jimmy Kellogg: Don't worry, I'll pay for your food, Moxxie, and Yanina.

Yanina: Thank you, Mr. Kellogg.

Moxxie: Thanks.

[Imagine this is Jimmy Kellogg of his demon form ordering Moxxie and Yanina at McDonald's]

Jimmy Kellogg: *Speaking at the cashier* Can I order Three Spicy McCrispy Chicken Sandwiches. Three Large French Fries, Three Large Fish Mc'Bites, and Three Large Sprite Sodas.

Cashier #1: Alright! That will be $59.34.

*They get their food and eat inside the restaurant*

Moxxie: This is good!

Yanina: Tasty!

Final Teaser: Years Later & The Fight

Moxxie: So, Babe, do you want to go to the movie theater?

Yanina: Hmm... no. But what about we could go to Loo Loo Land?

Moxxie: *Sighs* Fine, I'll go just for you.

Jimmy Kellogg: Don't worry! I will come to protect you two in case someone tries to attack you guys or scam you.

*At Loo Loo Land*

Moxxie: Yanina... it's been over five years since we last date.

Yanina: Yes, it has, Moxxie.

Moxxie: Yanina... *He bends down and takes out a wedding ring* Would you marry me?

Yanina: *Tears up* Yes! Yes, I will marry you!

*Suddenly, Millie hears this and the rest of her colleagues as well*

Millie (Shocked): MOXXIE!!?

Blitzo (Shocked): *Angry* MOXXIE!?

Loonie (Shocked): *Pissed off* MOXXIE!?

Blitzo (Furious): *Shots at Moxxie* I'm going to fucking kill you for ruining my life!!

Jimmy Kellogg: *Gasps* *Blocks Moxxie and uses his hand to block Blitzo's gun bullets*

*The gun bullets from Blitzo's shot slowly sink inside Jimmy Kellogg's magic gloves*

Jimmy Kellogg: *Felt no pain* Fool!! None of your bullets can harm me!!

Millie: *Enraged* I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

Jimmy Kellogg: *Fights back* Moxxie and Yanina! Run as far away as you can!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
783 62 14
During Nate's adventure, we dwell on the other side of Hell to follow a far more different demon. Or... human? No one truly knows who or where he cam...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

137K 3.2K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
177K 6.6K 59
"ꜱᴏ... ɪ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢ." Y/n is a top middle schooler. She's popular around the region and uses her appea...