Mr. Sir™ (BWWM)

By Katty_Empire

David Michelson is starting his first year at Polkville High as a senior science teacher. There are many thin... More

Welcome Back
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Celebration!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Follow
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26/Ending
I've Told You Before

Chapter 11

20.1K 674 60
By Katty_Empire

David POV

Fuck. I woke up heartbroken and pissed at the same time. Oh how perfect timing was. Becky thought it was cute to attack me with a kiss around the same time Keisha came to see me. Fuck my life. I groaned clutching my chest from the hurt of her words yesterday. We're not together and we'll never be. Out of all those words I seemed to break down when I heard, together we'll never be. God I was so angry!

I didn't waste time reporting Becky for forcing herself on me. You should've seen her, she wasn't even worried about getting suspended she was more set on us. The US that only existed in her little head.

I decided to call in sick today and try to stop by her(Keisha) house to see her today. So I went ahead and called Deon to see if he wanted to hang out today and he agreed. I had to catch a glimpse of her today. I decided to head over later after school and their practice was out, and headed downstairs to mope around all day.

Keisha POV

Waking up I slumped out of bed really not wanting to go to school, but if I wasn't dying I knew I had to go anyway. I tried to be ecstatic at the fact that I was going on a date with Kaden in two days, but Mr Michelson had to ruin it. He made my heart hurt, and I hated it.

I reached the bathroom and noticed the tear stains on my face and decided that a shower would help me. I climbed in the shower and washed under the warm water that released the tension in my muscles.

I climbed out the shower and pulled on some clothes (in mm), and grabbed my things before heading downstairs. I greeted my family and grabbed a poptart before heading straight out the door. Not even getting a chance to hear my brother tell me about his plans for today.

I reached school and met up with all my friends including Jas. I saw Kaden approaching and I decided to pull him aside to ask him a question.

"What's up?" He asked once we stopped.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come over after school today?"

"Come over where?" He asked confused. I don't know why, but I found his dumb question to be the cutest and funniest thing ever.

"My house silly." I said giggling. He blushed and looked away. "Um sure."

Bring!

"Well I'll see you in 5th!" I grabbed my things and headed to first.
⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰
Me and Kaden walked into 5th period and noticed that Mr Michelson wasn't here, nor was Becky. Probably got caught. No, because if they did they would tell us if he was fired. They're probably at each other's house. Ugh shut up!

"Keisha you okay?" Jas asked. I pulled out of my daze and shook my head.

"Yeah, I was just dreaming." I got to the book work left for us today. It was hard being that Mr Michelson filled my thoughts to the max. All the way to the point where I was just doodling on the book.

"Keisha I know something's wrong, just tell-"

"I caught Mr Michelson and Becky kissing yesterday." I said quietly. It was quiet for a while before she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, he it isn't worth the brain space. He'll be sorry."

"I know he's not worth the brain space. I also know that I'm going on a date with Kaden Saturday, plus he's coming over today."

"You sure don't waste time!"

"Gotta keep it moving."

Bring!

"Well we gots to go, come on Kaden!" I tugged him out of the room and down the hall to the gym.
⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰

"Totally not! I hate boy bands!"

"Thank God!" Kaden exclaimed. We were walking to our cars, and were getting ready to head over to my place. This is uber exciting!

"I'll lead the way." I said before sliding into the car and cranking it up before pulling off. He followed me to my house that was literally separated from the school via the woods.

"That was...short." He said once he got out the car and grabbed his bag.

"Yeah..." I trailed still eyeing the expensive car in my yard. My heart was literally racing one million beats per second. Jesus let this please be the mafia. Cause I couldn't face that man today.

"Who's in the house?" He asked.

"I don't know, but we're about to find-"

"Keisha! Get in here girl- who this?" My brother asked stepping out the house. Oh shit!

"This.." I went over and stood by a blushing Kaden. "Is Kaden." I finished. He eyed him skeptically before sticking his hand out for him to shake.

"Deon don't look at him like that! Look we're going to the den to study for a bit okay?"

"I don't know him yet so me and David gone be in the next room over if anything happens." He headed back inside.

"Come on Kaden." I grabbed his hand and tugged him inside. Yet once I was in I saw the devil himself sitting on my living room couch. He eyed me first before noticing Kaden and frowned. I watched as he glared and his face began to turn red.

"You two dating?" He asked tightly.

"Not yet." I tugged Kaden down to the den.

"I didn't know Mr Michelson and your brother were friends."

"I didn't either." I mumbled. We began to work and things didn't run as smoothly as planned. My brother would send Mr Michelson or shall I say David down to check on us. Kaden didn't know about us so every time he asked for help David would come right between us and while he'd be helping Kaden, his hands would explore me. I'd just simply scoot away or swat his hand away. He was crazy if he thinks that I would do ANYTHING with him then he was out of his mind.

"Well we're done."

"As much as I don't want to leave I have to get home for dinner. I'll talk to you later?"

"Sure let me walk you out." I followed him upstairs to the main floor and out the corner of my eye I saw David watching our every move. We stopped on my porch and just stood there.

"Well I'm gonna...get going."

"Okay." I stood on my tip toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I watched as his face burned a vibrant red as he speeded off to his car.

"Bye Kaden!" I giggled. I watched as he drove away. I turned and bumped into something hard, almost falling plump on the ground. That is until someone pulled me into their arms.

"I see you and Kaden are getting a little...cozy." I pulled out of his grip.

"That's none of your business."

"Listen Keisha if you're trying to get back at me, this is really petty. Leading that boy on-"

"Getting back at you for what? You don't mean anything to me!"

"You don't mean that!"

"Whatever, I'm not leading Kaden on, for all you know I could really like him!" I whisper yelled. I went to past by him, but he pulled me back and kissed me. I pushed against his shoulders trying to fight it, but I couldn't hold back my want any longer. I kissed him back. He released himself from me.

"I didn't kiss Becky Keisha I would never do that to you."

"How am I supposed to believe that? Why do you care how I feel anyway? She's able to give it up to you willingly!"

"I don't want a whore! I want you! I was heartbroken when you ran out on me yesterday, and now seeing you with another boy. It just drives me insane!"

Silence.

"Look, we need some time to think about everything. If things work between me and Kaden, I don't want you interfering in our relationship. If it doesn't work, then I'll consider sneaking around like we used to."

Silence.

"Okay." He said through gritted teeth. "I'll allow you to date him." Allow?

"Well I'm heading back in so..." He moved out the way allowing me to slide past him and into the house. I felt his eyes on my but, still a perv. "Stop looking at my ass." I say quietly.

"It's distracting." He replied, I looked back to see him smirking and gave him the mean mug.

"Aye listen man Imma bout to head back to the house so I'll catch you Sunday?"

"Falcons all day baby!" Guys.
"Aye Keisha can you walk him out I'm doing something." No...

"Okay." I walked him to the front door and the nerve of this man to pick me up, wrap my legs around his waist and place me against the wall.

"Couldn't leave without this." He kissed me again, but this was more passionate. Tongue stroked tongue. It was too heated. His hips grinded into mine and I moaned silently. He stopped. And dropped me to the floor.

"Good night Keisha." I stood there dumbfounded and watched as he left. Jesus.

Why does life have to be so complicated!?! Why can't I have the sweet Kaden as the love of my life and David as the best and the only sex partner I have?
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 12K 24
Middle aged, James decides to take a chance on a BDSM style relationship with a women named Leila. She's very young and doesnt fully understand alot...
19.7M 484K 25
|18+| In one night of drunken, post-breakup passion, Lizbeth manages to hookup with the dominant boy of her dreams. It was supposed to be a one night...
10.4K 272 15
Malia was a homeless child by the age of twelve due to her mother's disappearance. With her father never being in the picture to begin with she resor...
27.3K 665 23
"Good morning students, my name is professor Maddox but Martin is fine, I will be you English literature teacher for this semester" Martin Maddox is...