SOLACE

By Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap- 16
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 23
Chap- 24
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-35
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-41
Chap-42
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Chap-47
Final chap
Epilogue
POLL

Chap- 25

3K 139 53
By Kainat204

After the last day, Jungkook put his heart and soul into finding how the pictures from his laptop were transferred into the pen drive. He tried recalling the events of the last day and as far as he remembered was that the only time he left his cabin was when he went to Taehyung's. Even if someone transferred the pictures during that time, how did he manage to exchange the pen drive.

When he was sinking in his thoughts Olivia knocked on his cabin's door and entered. When the door opened ,a familiar perfume invaded his nostrils. Instantly, he looked up and saw his assistant standing in front of him with a coy smile.

A thought was roaming around his mind but he didn't want to believe it. His secretary was with him for a very long time and he trusted her but then again he knew ,Olivia was into him. Jungkook thought can jealousy really make people do deplorable things?

Olivia took steady steps towards Jungkook ,moving her body sexily and tried to speak in an innocent tone. This was not the first time , Olivia tried to be close to Jungkook but Jungkook was too engrossed in his own things to give two fucks about Olivia . However, if this time Olivia tried to mess with Taehyung, Jungkook wouldn't seat quiet.

" Sir ,you look exhausted. Can I help you in any way?"

Olivia said this and moved behind Jungkook's chair and started to massage Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook noticed for the first time how fake and cringe her tone was and was disgusted by her touch.

However, he wanted to find out the truth ,so he decided to go on with his assumption.

When Jungkook entered his cabin yesterday in the noon after his fight with Taehyung, he smelled the similar perfume that Olivia was wearing but yesterday he was too occupied in other things to give a damn about it.

Secondly, he remembered when he and Taehyung were going into the meeting room ,Taehyung bumped with her and the pen drive fell from Taehyung's hand and Olivia handed Taehyung the pen drive.

Thus, Jungkook thought of taking a shot and he pulled Olivia from behind holding her hand that was massaging his shoulders .Jungkook looked at her flirtily and sexily caressed her waist with the back of his palm and grabbed it to pull her closer to him. Olivia jerked forward and fell on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook felt horrible doing this but ignoring his uncomfortable feeling ,he removed hair from Olivia's face and held her waist and smiled saying,

"I think you deserve a reward for what you did."

Olivia frowned hearing what Jungkook said and pretended to play dumb,

" What are you talking about Sir? I did nothing,"

Olivia said, tracing her finger on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow with a smirk and brought Olivia closer to him.

" Don't play dumb,I know you exchanged the pen drive when you oh so accidentally bumped into Taehyung,"

Jungkook said in a mocking tone.

Jungkook was trying to make Olivia confess so he can prove to Taehyung, he did nothing. Olivia was surprised how Jungkook got to know about this and thought Jungkook will scold her but the next words from Jungkook made her confident.

"I hate Taehyung and I want to thank the person who helped me in bringing down Taehyung. So if the person isn't you then I need to find who it is. I would love to thank the person personally in my apartment inside my bedroom."

Jungkook winked , caressing her waist and was about to remove Olivia from his lap but Olivia lost her senses when she heard how Jungkook is planning to thank. So like a dumb bitch she confessed,

"Then sir you have to take me to your apartment and thank me.Coz sir you are right,I exchanged it when I bumped into Taehyung and transferred the pictures when you went to Taehyung's office."

Olivia kissed Jungkook's cheeks and was looking at him with hooded eyes.

Jungkook's jaw clenched hearing that and he wanted to slap her for the audacity but he wanted to know why she did it so he asked, showing a fake smile.

" Smart !But why did you do it baby?"

Jungkook cringed at himself for calling her baby because his only baby was Taehyung.

While Jungkook cringed, the person behind the door who was listening became red as chilli from anger. Taehyung was coming to Jungkook's office as he needed his sign in some papers but halted in his steps when he heard Jungkook talking to Olivia in a sultrily tone and he decided to eavesdrop when Jungkook was talking about yesterday's occurrings.

" Sir, I have loved you for a very long time and wanted your attention but all your attention was with Taehyung since the day he arrived .I thought I lost you but the way you two fight and scream you guys hate each other , I wanted to help you in bringing him down.I did good right?"

Olivia asked batting her eyelashes ,trying to look innocent but it agitated Jungkook and with a harsh force he pushed Oliva out of his lap and gritted his teeth in anger and roared,

" Good my foot.! I will deform your already deformed face If I see you near him. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO COME BETWEEN US? Did I fucking ask for your help? Who do you think you are?"

Olivia was panting in anger , she removed her hand from Jungkook's hold and yelled,

" What is so good about that piece of shit? I am way better and can pleasure you in any way you want."

" I don't need a sex doll. And as far as my Taehyung is concerned ,you are not even close to his toe nails. Also , neither Taehyung nor I allow someone to come between us.Whatever it is between us, a person like you won't ever understand."

Jungkook asserted but Olivia was not ready to listen to anything. She lost her last drop of shame and tried to kiss Jungkook forcefully.

However, the door of the cabin opened with a loud bang ,startling both of them and Taehyung marched towards Olivia and yanked her away from Jungkook forcefully and growled,

" Get lost if you have any ounce of shame left in you. Don't make me call security and drag you out of this place."

Olivia felt her cheek burning with shame and she soon realized what she was doing. She was already embarrassed enough for the day so she bolted out of the room cursing under her breath sparing a last glare at Taehyung .

Taehyung huffed in anger and looked at Jungkook pointedly who was already staring at Taehyung .

" Now ,do you believe me that I wasn't behind that yesterday? If I had done something, I would have admitted right away, " Jungkook stated and in return Taehyung just hummed.

" Maybe , you are planning something worst than that, " Taehyung replied back with humor. Jungkook chortled and winked saying,

"Maybe!! You never know."

Taehyung just scoffed and shook his head looking at Jungkook. Then Taehyung folded his hand on his chest and said sassily,

" Ah BTW, Welcome !"

Taehyung mocked but Jungkook frowned fixing his clothes and asked,

" What?"

" I know you want to thank me for saving your ass from getting harassed,"

Taehyung said with a mocking smile and flicked under Jungkook's chin.

" Excuse me , I didn't need your help , I could have saved myself,"

Jungkook deadpanned.

Taehyung's facial expression and posture changed in the speed of light and he pinned Jungkook to the wall , looking at him like a mad tiger and roared,

" Then why the fuck didn't you push her away when she was kissing you?She was this much close to kiss you."

Jungkook gulped looking at the mad tiger in front of him and said in a shaky voice,

" I was just shocked by the sudden attack baby, I was..."

Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence when Taehyung growled again,

" Just shup up !Don't baby me. You were calling that bitch baby a while ago, how dare you?"

Taehyung was glaring at him ,it looked like his eyes would pop out any time.

"Baby, listen to me ," Jungkook tried to explain but Taehyung yelled again,

" Keep your mouth shut ! Why should I listen to you huh? You were enjoying that bitch's touch. Weren't you? You idiot bunny without bunny ears! "

Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung, blinking his eyes and poking his cheek with his tongue.

Taehyung's glare deepened and he yelled,

" Now , why are you quiet? Cat caught your tongue?"

Jungkook glared back at Taehyung and pointed his index finger towards Taehyung and yelled back in anger,

" At first you decide, you want me to stay quiet or you want me to talk."

Jungkook was getting irritated because Taehyung wasn't letting him speak and was screaming.

Taehyung looked away and pouted in anger, evaporating Jungkook's anger and bit the index finger of Jungkook that was pointed at him like a baby tiger.

Jungkook hisses in pain and groaned,

" Stupid tiger!"

Instantly , Taehyung snapped his neck towards Jungkook and deadpanned,

" What the hell did you say right now?"

Jungkook instantly looked at him with his big doe eyes and nodded his head in disagreement,

" I said nothing. I swear. You are my baby tiger. My cute tiger."

Jungkook said and pinched Taehyung's cheeks which he slapped away.

Jungkook sighed and grabbed Taehyung by the waist and removed his hair from his face lovingly and pecked his cheek to calm down the angry tiger in his arms. But Taehyung was struggling in his hold to get away and yelling ,

" Don't touch me, go to your stupid assistant."

" Enough!" Jungkook warned and looked at Taehyung pointedly. Taehyung stopped moving at his hold and looked down with a big pout.

" I didn't enjoy her touch. Not at all .Do you know why? "

Jungkook asked him in a gentle voice. Taehyung who was looking down, raised his eyes and asked why timidly.

Jungkook chuckled at his adorable baby and said,

" Because it was not you. My body only aches for your touch. I don't like anyone's touch on my body other than you."

Jungkook told Taehyung very romantically but Taehyung then said,

" Really? Then lets go!"

Jungkook asked where to which Taehyung replied,

" Inside the washing machine so her touch is washed away from your body. I myself will pour the whole packet of washing powder inside the machine ,I promise,"

Taehyung said, biting his lower lips and trying not to burst out laughing seeing Jungkook's expression.

Jungkook was like are you serious but Taehyung, unable to contain his laugh, started laughing widely. Jungkook's heart skipped a bit hearing Taehyung laugh like this without a care in the world.

It's been so long , Jungkook saw Taehyung laughing like this. He cursed himself for snatching away such a beautiful smile from his face. Jungkook kept looking at him fondly and mumbled,

" My beautiful Taehyung."

Taehyung stopped laughing as soon as he heard Jungkook and looked down shyly and Jungkook being unable to control his emotions, held the back of Taehyung's head with his one hand and brought it closer to his chest and caressed his back with his other hand.

Taehyung was astonished by the sudden tenderness but he dismissed it and hugged Jungkook holding his waist. A serene silence surrounded them and Jungkook kissed Taehyung's temple.

After sometime, Taehyung asked in a low voice,

" Why were you flirting with her?"

Jungkook sighed and cupped Taehyung's cheeks making him look at him,

" I wasn't flirting , I ..."

Taehyung tried to interrupt him again but Jungkook shushed him by placing his index finger on his lips and said affectionately,

" Let me finish baby."

" I wasn't flirting, I wanted her to confess her wrongdoings so I can prove my innocence to you. I was just acting. "

Jungkook explained, caressing Taehyung's cheeks and pecking his forehead.

Taehyung frowned, a cute pout sitting on his face and he complained,

" Why did you have to flirt? You could have just coerced her ,anybody would spill anything in front of you but no you had to flirt with her, make her sit on your lap and touch her."

Jungkook cooed at his cuteness and tapped gently on his pout with his index finger and asked wiggling his eyebrows,

" Was my baby jealous, hmm?" Taehyung looked the other way not meeting his eyes and said curtly,

" Jealous and that too me? Never !"

Jungkook chuckled and poked the tip of Taehyung's nose playfully making Taehyung scrunch his nose cutely. Taehyung was killing Jungkook with his cuteness today.

However, Taehyung's eyes landed on the cheek of Jungkook which had a lipstick mark of Olivia. He was boring holes into his cheeks by looking at him angrily . It looked like fire would come out of his eyes and burn his cheeks. Jungkook understood and immediately rubbed his cheek trying to get rid of the mark.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by the collar and bit harshly on Jungkook's cheeks, leaving his teeth marks and Jungkook yelped in pain.

"Baby, didn't you eat anything today? Why are you biting me so much?" Jungkook fake cried and rubbed his cheek.

Taehyung got away from his hold and picked a cushion from the couch and started to hit Jungkook with it and spat,

" You dare call other people baby, you carry other people's lipstick mark on your cheek, you make others sit on your lap and you say your body aches for my touches?"

Taehyung was hitting Jungkook with the cushion continuously and Jungkook was running around his cabin to get away from the angry tiger

but Taehyung was also chasing him yelling,

" Come here you dumb bunny, let me teach you a lesson."

They were running around with a care in the world inside the cabin, their cute giggles ,teasing remarks were heard in the room . Anybody who doesn't know them ,won't believe they are the same people who also bear hatred for each other in their heart.

Jungkook sneaked behind Taehyung and picked him from his waist and threw him to the couch. With a great struggle , Jungkook pinned his hands by his sides and hovered over him, pinning Taehyung's legs with his own legs.

Taehyung was still thrashing around to get rid of the hold,

" Move you dumb muscle bunny, I hate you."

Taehyung huffed in anger and glared but Jungkook was looking at him with heart eyes. Taehyung's anger also subsided and they kept staring at each other for quite some time ,unable to say anything. Something clicked inside Jungkook's mind and he said staring at Taehyung,

" Be my date!"

########

Hello there, lovely people!!!

I may not be at home tomorrow so though of uploading today. Plus, I am hella bored so will update once more today.

Have an amaJIN night ahead .Don't forget to vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 40.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
392K 29.1K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
489K 24.1K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
142K 6.4K 53
Taehyung is a sweet boy live with his siblings and loved them too much.. don't know about the mafia's world and their names. A story where two mafia...