Little Lamb with the big ba...

By KaiStarzx

a story of a wolf stalking it's prey, then to find out his little Lamb has more than meets the eye. the wolf... More

Chapter 1:rape!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

229 4 1
By KaiStarzx

  I sit on the bed waiting for something to happen. But nothing does. So I close my eyes and try to fall asleep. I hear a door open but I stay asleep.

  "Lamb, you awake?" Asks Xander in a whisper.

  I don't respond. I'm not sure why I'm pretending, there's no point to it. But I hear footsteps approach.

  Tap...tap....tap..

  My hair is moved away from my neck and onto the bed. I feel the warmth of his hand on my neck. He wasn't choking me, he was just resting his hand on my neck. Then he moves his hand up to my cheek and he smiles

  "Lamb.." he says more loudly now.

  Still actually being half asleep I groan. Xander chuckles softly. He kneeled down next to the bed and studied my face.

  "Lamb, wake up.. I have a surprise.." he tells me.

  I don't want to wake up though, even if I'm not actually asleep. I'm comfortable. But I blink my eyes open in a groggy manner so it looks like I was asleep.

  "W..what" I ask as I sit up and rub my eyes. Xander smiles softly and placed his hands on each of my knees.

  "Lamb... I have a surprise." He says with a soft smile.

  I narrow my eyes, I'm not trusting it.

  "A..and that s.surprise would be..." I ask softly. I was interrupted near the end with a yawn. He chuckles softly as he stands up.

  He looks down to me, of course he's taller than me. And it's annoying. He grabs my hand and lead me off the bed. My hands aren't tied up anymore. Crap. This could be my chance to escaping.

  "Wait." He says as he stops abruptly

  He pulls out a collar looking thing and turns to me.

  "Stand still please." He asks and I do, such a stupid move. He then wraps the collar around my neck. He tightened it and pulled out a remote. "It's a shock collar. You try escaping, I have to shock you." He tells me.

  "What? What happened to not hurting me?" I ask as I cross my arms. He smiles softly.

  "I won't have to hurt you if you obey. Mkay? Let's keep it that way." He says as he ruffles my hair and guides me out of the room.

  We step into a long hallway. There were doors on either side of it. All the way down. Then I realized what that slam was. The sound of an iron door shutting. I gulp and glance behind me. The door that led to the room I was in, was also an iron door. But it has more locks on it.

  "Come on.." he tells me and I follow. He leads me down the hallway to stairs he puts a blindfold over my eyes and helps me up the stairs. He then closes the entrance and leads me up more stairs then to a room. He shuts and locks the door behind us and takes off the blindfold.

  I could see now. There was a large open living room and a nice organized shelf with books. I see my diary too.

  He was in my house. Did he hurt my sister? Oh god what if he did. I feel fear rise up inside me.

  "Lamb, come here.." he tells me. I turn and walk close to him. He brushes my hair back. "Lamb, you're perfect.." he tells me.

  I blush slightly but ignore it. I glare at him. I wonder what his game is.

  "Haa... Calico." He says. It catches me off guard and I flinch and look up. He quickly cups my face and leans down to me. His lips press up against mine.

  "Mm!" I try to speak but his mouth and tongue suffocate me. He was kissing me so deeply it felt nice. But I can't let myself enjoy this, he killed someone.

  Finally he pulls away. Saliva connects us. I quickly wipe it away.

  "Oh lamb." He says softly. He still holds my face. "Don't fight me. Please, I'd rather not hurt you." He tells me.

(A/n here the 690th word was 'me' and I laughed lol)

  "D.. don't do that so suddenly." I say as I was flustered so I quickly turn my head away so he can't see. But he turns my head, forcing me to look at him.

  "Alright then, I'm gonna kiss you. There, that's your warning." He says in a playful tone. He kisses me more passionately and viciously than the last.

  He holds me close as he kisses me. He pushes the back of my head and I end up kissing him back. He moans softly as he brings me to a nice velvet couch. He sits down and sits me in a straddle position on his lap.

  (Straddle position definition: sit or stand with one leg on either side of)

  He holds my waist as he kisses me. Why was my body like this.

  "Mm...." I moan softly and grip his shoulders. He smiles and blushes.

  Once more, he pulls away. "That was good my little Lamb." He tells me. He rubs my side then moves a hand to my face. I can tell my face is red."oh Cali... I missed you." He says in a soft tone.

  He pulls me into a hug and I felt weird. But I was warm. This was odd. He strokes my hair again. Why was my body feeling this way. Is it love? No it can't be. If I love him, I'll kill myself. I can promise him I will.

  "Lamb... Kiss me again." He demands. I narrow my eyes but I do it. He feels it more this time. Ugghhh stupid girl brain, stop liking this.

  Finally, before I know it. It's night. I was watching TV with him, well kinda. I was on the couch and he was in the kitchen. I think he was at the table working on something.

  "No.. me amor!" Yells a French landy from the TV. I feel my eyes start to flutter to darkness. I let them close and I fall into the couch. Shit. I really was tired.

  "Lamb?" Calls Xander from the kitchen. I can hear him. I hear his footsteps as he comes closer.

  He stops in front of my and taps my shoulder. I can't move, I can't speak. I can only hear.

  "Lamb..." He says again. I feel him gently pick me up and carry me somewhere. I subconsciously nuzzle I to him. He chuckles softly and squeezes me closer to his body as he walks with me in a bridal position in his arms.

  He opens a door and walks in. After a few minutes he sets me down on a really comfy bed. He puts a blanket over me and kisses my forehead.

  "Rest up," is the only thing I hear before I drift into an endless sleep.

  My dream is weird. My hair surrounds me and im curled up in water. There's no light and I can barely see the water. I push myself up and start walking. I was in a white dress and nothing else.

  As I walk, I hear noises. A girl. A familiar girl. She was screaming. I run towards the screaming girl and find light. The water was painted with bloody swirls.

  The blood stains my legs as I walk towards the light. As I finally approach the light I find a Gorey scene in front of me.

  My sister. Faith. She was laying face down in the water. Her back had been split opened and bob-wired fencing was wrapped around her body. Her favorite hoodie, which is a dark purple with an eye on the back, was stained and ripped.

  I see a hammer near her head. I push her on her back, I got cut by the bob-wire. It hurt and it was weird I could feel it. Maybe this was reality and I wasn't aware of it.

  Faiths dead eyes stare at me. As a random fly lands on one of her eyes. I see dried tears out of her eyes and her forehead.

  Fucking christ. Her forehead had been bashed through with that stupid hammar. I could see her brain.

  Her iris in each eye stare at me and her mouth starts to open.

  "T...this is y..y...your fault.." she says with a raspy voice. I hug her tightly as tears fall from my eyes.

  "Faith, I'm so sorry.." Is all I can say as I squeeze her. I wince at the bob-wire as it stabs me. But I don't release her.

  Then I hear the familiar steps of Xander. The hammer was gone. He approaches me with the hammer in his hand. He stops behind me and I turn to look at him.

  His hand cups my face. "Lamb, I told you what happens when you disobey." He says as he strikes me with the hammer.

  I flinch awake and jolt up. I'm propped up with one arm. I had tears in my eyes. What the fuck.

  I was gasping for air. I look around and see I'm in a different room. I wasn't in the attic or basement or anything. I was in a regular looking room.

  Instinctively I rush to the bedroom door. It opens and I sprint out. As I turn a corner I bump into Xander. I stare at him with fear. He must've seen my fear or panic.

  Xander sets down the book he hand in his hand and cups my face. I slap away his hand and step back.

  "Calico... What's wrong?" He asks softly. How could I ever hate that voice. That face. That beautiful look he gives me. But how could I ever forget what happened. I step back and I try to turn to run but he grabs my wrist and I immediately panic. But then he pulls me into a hug. He starts to stroke my hair and rub my back."calico, calm down.." he says in a soft tone.

  My heartbeat speeds up with anticipation. I fear he might hurt me or my sister. Everything was so real. Too real. Fuck!

  "Calico... Breathe ok?" He says softly. "It's alright. I'm here," he says.

  Right. I just have to behave and nothing like that will happen right? But.. this guy, he can't have murdered anyone right.. he was too sweet too kind. To perfect. It's impossible for him to have killed Daniel or my sister. I start to calm down a bit.

  "See? There we go.. just breathe." He tells me. And I do. I breathe, and soon. My heartbeat matches his. He picks me up gently like a father would his child. He carries me to the kitchen and sits me down on the counter.

  I fiddle with my hands as tears don't stop, but they slow down.

  "Cali." He says and I snap away from my hands to him. He could see I was afraid of him. "Hey, it's ok.. I won't hurt you." He tells me. And I know he means it. I nod and bite my bottom lip. "Cali, look at me." I look at him. "Tell me what happened.. ok?"

  I gulp. But after I explain what happened, I left out the part where he was included, his face became cold but also caring. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

  "Cali, I have no reason to have killed your sister. She's safe with your aunt. Your parents sent her to your mother's sister house. They didn't want her to be around a killer. She's alright." He tells me in a comforting tone. I nod slightly. Did I have an aunt on my mother's side. I couldn't remember. I rarely get to see my parents let alone their family.

  "I'm sorry..." I say as I sniff and wipe away the tears

  He chuckles and kisses my head. "It's alright. I understand how scary it must've been" he tells me. He strokes my hair and buries his face into my hair. This was weird. Why did I like this? Who knows. But it was comforting to know someone will hold me like this.

  --**-- (pov change)--**--

  Damn it. She almost found out. But how the hell did she know. I made sure she didn't hear or see the body. So how in the hell... Is it a power? I mean that is what attracted me to her to begin with. But she shouldn't remember anything. Fuck this is a problem. I'll just play it off like nothing happened.

  "Shh... It's ok my little Lamb.." I tell her. She seems to appreciate my love. Good, everything was working. I'm glad she doesn't have all her past memories. But if this shows, then she might find out soon. Even if she does, I can't let her go. Not again. Never again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 11.6K 31
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

92.4K 3.9K 25
obsessed
83.8K 2K 67
"I knew we shouldn't trusted you! You just like your father! Typical Lodge! All of you are the same manipulative, selfish, power hungry son of bitche...
2.1M 87.7K 93
•UNDER EDITING• Abhimanyu Chowdhary-A mysterious 28 years old man. CEO of Chowdary group of companies. He has looks that every girl craves and go cra...