Darmiyaan ❤

By punjabi_kudi

she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was r... More

characters sketch ❤
shehnaaz ❤
sidharth ❤
accident 🥺
galti❤
stay ❤
soft shukla ❤
sorry❤
possessive shukla ❤
she is a kiddo ❤
curious to know about her ❤
she knows him very well ❤
dance ❤
drive ❤
stalker ?????
kon hai tu meri ? ❤
shaadi ki baat ❤
hopes shattered 💔
his ignorance 💔
🥀❤
sangeet ❤
ye faasle kyu ? 💔
main karungi ye shaadi ❤
scared 💔
phir ek dhokha 💔
glimpses of past 💔
sidnaaz da vyah ❤️
chali jao naaz 💔
biwi hoon aapki ❤️
kheer❤️
koi nhi ho tum meri 💔
office 💔
party ❤️
feelings ❤️
romance ❤️
satvik is back ?
her traumatic childhood 💔
Shukla mansion tour ♥️
letter ?
satvik's Rainbow
her past 💔
love is painful 💔
hopes ? ♥️
mujhe teri zaroorat hai ❤️
pampering her ❤️
special ❤️
taking her stand ❤️
her breakdown 💔
mat jao na ❤️
sukoon❤️
her heart ❤️
Mrs. shukla❤️
secret ❤️
you don't trust me 💔
teaser 💔
after 4 years 💔
aap kon hai ? 💔
hum tabah ho gye 💔
tumhe chodke kaha jaunga? ❤️
kya ho raha hai mujhe ?❤️
main kon hu ? 💔
hawao main mehsus karna 💔
dooriyan 💔
kho gye hum ? 💔
pain of love 💔
haal e Dil 💔
distrust ? 💔
feelings❤️
epilogue ❤️

dil ki baatein ❤️

1.5K 150 105
By punjabi_kudi

He snuggles more into her ...feeling her warmth after an eternity ...

She lovingly caressed his hairs .. she was wide awake ...

Staring at the ceiling ... Laying under him ... He hugged her more protectively.... He was still scared that if he will not hold her she will dissapear

Naaz ... He whispered looked up ....she smiled and caressed his hairs ...

Hnji bebu ...she whispered ever so lovingly ...his eyes welled up ...

Hayeee puttu nhi ro pls ....she panicked ... Wiping his eyes.... He chuckles ...

Pta hai ... Jab tum gyi thi na ... Meko chorh kar ... Maine kitna dhoondha tumko ... Har pal yahi sochta tha ke meri naaz kaisi hogi ? ... Wo thik toh hogi ...

Hn mujhe pta tha tum zinda ho kyuki ... Mera dil sirf tab tak dhadkega jab tak meri naaz ki saansein chalengi ...

Shhh ....she keeps her palm over his mouth ...

Zindagi ka Hume nhi pata sidharth ...main ajj hu kal nhi ... Par ... Baba ji na kare mujhe kuch hogya toh tum apne zindagi se mujh nhi mod sakte na puttu ...

She caressed his hairs ...

Tumhe mere liye toh jeena hoga na ... Aage badhna hoga ... Abhi toh kitna kuch dekhna hai mere puttu ne ....she kissed his head ...

Jo dekhna hai tumhare saath hi dekhna hai ... Or ye marne wali baatein nhi Kiya karo tumko pta hai mujhe hurt hota hai ...he got up sitting on the bed ... Sniffing and sobbing silently looking down ...

He can't imagine her going away from him again ...

Puttu ...she called him ... Then goes infront of him ...and cups his face ...

Main kahi nhi jaa rahi ... Apne puttu ko chorh kar kahi bhi nhi jaungi main ....samjheeee ... Akhir Mera itna pyara Chand hai ... Kyu chorungi batao ? ...

Pehle bhi ye bewakoofi kar chuki hu ... Jiski kimat main maine aapko kho diya ...ab or nhi ...

Isse jyada or main kya kahu ... Jab meri wajah se ...mere dad ki wajah se mera sidharthh khud ko kho baitha ...

Sidharth ... Apni naaz ko maaf kardo pls ... She keeps her head over his heart ...

Maafi toh usko di jaati hai jisne galti ki ho ... Gunah karne Wale ko toh saza milti hai ...

He giggles repeating her dialogue

She looked up at him ....chuckling ...

Kya saza hai phir ? ...  She said ...smiling ....he wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes ... And pouts coming closer ...

Kissiee ... Just like a babyy ... Deamnded her to kiss him ...

She blushed ... Looking down ... Then held his face turning kissed his cheeks ...

Hid pout grew more wider ... He closed his eyes ... Giving her the indication that he wants her to kiss him on his lips ...

She giggles before taking his whole pout in her mouth sucking ... He opened his eyes widen as he didn't expected such bold move ...

She moved back and giggles looking at his face ...

He came closer ...as they kissed again ....slowly drowning eachother..

Pouring there love ... He cherished the moment ... Living in it .. where as she felt his warmth ... Her soul was at peace ...

But something stirred in her heart ...as she cupped his face ... Kissing him more aggressively... He let her do that .... As she kissed him ... Biting ... And nibbling ... Tasted his blood ... He just sat there feeling his wild kitten kiss him ...

This was for the first time she is reciprocating the passion and the hunger ....

She moved as they both were breathless ... She looked at his lips which were bruised ....she bits her lips. ... Caressing his lips ... He closed his eyes at the sensations ...

She hided her face in his neck ...as he took a deep breath controlling his desires wanting to give time as they both need to heal eachother .

Jungleee billi ...he teased her ....were as she blushed more ...

Sidharthhhh....she whispered blushing ...

He giggles holding her blushing self as she dogged her face more into his neck ... Ab idea striked as she bits his neck ... Making him yelp ...

Gadhii ...he said ... She licks and sucks the bitten area to soothe his pain where as he closed his eyes his hold on her tightened

She pulled back and looked at the mark over his neck ...

Caressed it with her fingers ... Coming closer ... Whispering huskily near his ears ..

I marked you mine puttu ...

She said huskily nibbling over his ears teasing him to no end ...

Teri toh ... He held her and Inna snap of seconds she was under him giggling ...

Abhi batata hu ruk ...

He started to tickle her ...making her jump yelp and whine ... Laughing uncontrollably

He laughed looking at her ... After some moments ... Her laughter changed into her sobs as she brokedown ...  From laughing to now sobbing laying on the bed ... Curled up in a ball ...

He panicked ... Looking at her sobbing ...

Naaz ... Kya hua ... Baby ? ... Maine kuch kiya ? ... Sorry ....he whispered painickingly like a baby ...

She was not responding just sobbing and sobbing ... How much she tried to control over herself but she can't ....

If he is near ....she can't control over her pain ....from the last night her heart is bursting with all the pain ...

She couldn't take him in this condition and that too when he just landed in this condition just because of her ...

Her heart bursted our as she cried more ... 

He pulled her in his arms ....as she kept her head over his heart ... Fisting his shirt in her palms ... Crying and sobbing ... he taps her head. .. to calm her down ...but instead she cried more ...

Making his eyes welled up....

He wiped his eyes ... He needed to console her ...

Right now she is his priority more then he himself is ...

She looked up ...and lovingly caressed his face with her both hands ... As if touching the most precious thing in this world ...

Tere bina na aaye sukoon
Na aaye qaraar mujhe

Door wo sare bhram ho jate
Main or tum agar hum ho jate ❤️‍🩹

She kissed his face making him close his eyes ... Touching his face ....feeling him ... Near her ....

Her lips trembled ... As a sob escaped her mouth .... There is still something which is eating her inside her ...

Naaz ... He whispered

Kya hua hai Babu ? ... Mera bacha ... Bol na baby ... Kya hua hai ? ... Maine kuch kiya ? .... he said like baby ...

She nods her head in no ....

Tune kuch nhi kiya ... Par pta nhi kyu bas apne ap ko sambhal nhi payi ...

Kuch toot ra hai sidharth ... Ghut ra hai ... Mera dil ... Maine ... Itni badi galti kaise kardi ? ...

Tujhe toh main apne pass sambhal kar rakhna chahti thi ... Tujhe kabhi bhi hurt nhi karna chahti thi ... Par .. apne dukh main ... Tujhe kaha laa diye Maine ? ...

Kitna hurt kiya ....tod diya tujhe ... Ajj tu jis condition main hai ...sirf meri wajah se ...agar us raat maine tujhe samjha hota ...toh shayad hum dono main itni dooriyan kabhi aati hi nhi ....

Main toh tujhe bhool gyi thi ... Bhool gyi thi maine tujhe ... Aise kaise ? ... Pyaar karti thi na ? ... Phir kaise tumhe khud se pehle bhool gyi main ?...

Mera bas nhi ... Aankhein band Hui toh khayal bhi tumhara tha ... Or hab aankhein khuli toh pehla ehsaas bhi ....she cups his face ...

Bohot dard diya maine ... Kaha laa kar khada kar diya tumhe sidharth ... Akela kar diya tumhe ... Meri wajah se sab chorh kar chale gye ...

Akele hogye tum ... Khud ko hurt kiya ... Main kaha le aayi tumhe ? ...

Kaha le aayi ... Jahan ek taraf tumne mujhe insab cheezo se nikala ... Itna pyaar diya ... Strong banaya. ... Har taraf mera saath diya. .. or maine kya kiya. ? ...

TUMHE unhi cheezo main daal Diya ki ajj meri wajah se tumhari halat aisi hai sidharth ...

Kyu tum dusri shehnaaz bane ? ... Kyu Aisa hone Diya khud ko ? ... In chaar salo main tum aage bhi toh badh sakte the na ... Mera itna sab kuch kar dene ke baad bhi kyu intzaar karte rahe ?.... Or jab intzaar mukammal hua ...toh thukra diya maine tumhe ... she sobs painfully uttering those words ...

Maine nhi jhela kuch ..  sivaye us Khali pan ke ... Tumhe bhoolne ke baad bhi ek bhi aisa din nhi tha jab maine tumhe na jante hue bhi tumhe yaad na Kiya ho ...

Wo Khali pan jab bhi mehsus hota tha na ... Raat ko wo purane sapne ... Tumhari yaadein ...

Ye chaar saal bhi jiye nhi ... Roz in sab cheezon ko lekar Marti thi main ... Or jab tum aaye ... Toh wo ehsaas bhar gya ... Pata hi nhi chala kaise hum dobara dost ban gye ... She giggles ...

Phir ... Jab tumhara accident... Meri jaan nikal gyi thi ... She whispered... Mujhe laga tha jaise Maine kho diya tumhe ...

Pata hi nhi tha Aisa kyu ho ra tha ... Main toh samajh rahi thi ke do din main pyaar nhi hota ...

PAR PYAAR DO DIN KA THA BHI NHI ...SAALON KA THA ...JO JAB BAHAR AANE LAGA ... TOH KHUD KO Rokne LAGI THI MAIN ...

Aisi kyu hai tumhari naaz ? ... She dniffs asking him ...

Kaisi hai ?.... He asked ... Holding her frame ...

Gandi hai tumhari naaz ... Akal nhi hai ... Tooti Hui hai ... Or apne dard main tumhe bhi tod diya ... Wo sidharth shukla ... That iron man ... That sadu ... Usko ajj main yaha ke aayi ..  phir kya naam doon main khud ko ? ... Bad luck ... Jo mera tha tumhe bhi lag gya ... Jahan kuch saal pehle main thi .. waha tum aagye ..  kisiki wajah se ? ... Meri wajah se sidharth ...

Phir bhi apna liya mujhe ? ... Kyu ? ...

Pyaar agar aap kisi insaan se karte ho ... Toh uski har cheez se pyaar karte ho ... Uski kamio se bhi ... Tumne bhi toh mere gusse ka sambhala ... Meri bewakoofi sambhali ...

Waise hi ... Tumhari insab harkato par bhi mujhe pyaar aata hai ... Jab tum apna haq jatati ho ... Or mujhe koi gila nhi apne is condition main hone ke liye ...

Agar aisa hone se mujhe tum mil gyi ... Toh mujhe koi farak nhi padta ... Haq hai tumhara. .. tum hurt bhi kar sakti ho ... Or pyaar bhi ...

Or ab na ... Meri naaz ko blame karna chorh do ... Samjhi ... Socho Zara agar ye sab na hua hota toh shayad ajj hum aise hote hi nhi ? ...

Toh shayad khud ko jaan hi nhi paate ... Dil main baatein rakhte ek dusre se door ho jate ...saath reh kar bhi karib na hote ... Kitne dooriyan kitne faaslein hote tere mere darmiyaan? ...

Wo shayad or bhi jyada dard deta ... Batao ... Jab tum or main ek dusre se door ho jate ... Baatein chupate na ... Trust hota ... Or pyaar kya karta akela ? .... Jab vishwas khatam ho jaye toh pyaar ko khatam hone main der nhi lagti naaz ...

Kya hum wo detachment sehen kar lete ? ... Batao ? ...

Naaz ... Jo hota hai ache ke liye hi hota hai ... Haina bacha ? ...

Ab atleast Hume dusra moka mila ... Haina ? ...

He cups her face ...

Ab jo bhi kuch ho chuka usse hum badal nhi sakte ... Or tum jo ho na ... Jaisi bhi ho ... Meri hi ho samjhii ... Toh meri naaz ko ab se blame karna band kardo ...

He kissed her nose ... Making her smile in a bliss ...

Sorry ...she whispered.

He giggles ...

Abey gadhiii ... Kaha na ... Tumhara haq hai ... Samjhii ... He whispered... Pulling her nose ...

Or haan agar ab meri naaz ko blame Kiya na .. toh tumhe punishment milegi .

Acha ... Konsi punishment....she sniffs ...

Batauu ...comes closer ... Running his nose with her's...

Jii nhiii ... Taiyaar ho jaiye ... Or mujhe Ghar lekar chaliye patii ... Mummy papa ko khush khabri deni hai ... Unko bhi toh pata chale unka damad permanent hogya ...

Kyu abhi tak temporary tha ... He asked giggling ...

Nhi ...beech main hi altka pada tha abhi Tak toh ... She giggles ...

Acha jiiii .... He laughs along with her ...

Meri gadhiii ... He kissed her head lovingly and snuggled more into her ...

Bebuu ... I love youu .... She whispered... Him closer to her is the most precious time of the day ...

I love you tooo ... Naazzuu ... Meri naazz... He whispered just like a baby making her heart welled up ...

The hesitation they had ... The comfort that was somewhere lost is coming back ... Because the conversation was necessary...

When he let out his emotions....she listened all calmly ....when she let out her miseries and blamed herself ... Hd calmly listened her ... And very gently Removef her insecurity...

Giving her the assurance that ... They are wpth each other ... And will try not to dissapoint each other ...stay with each other in the hardest times ...

The silent promises yet the most romantic eye contacts were everything ... He could ask for ...

Sometimes ... Distance is necessary so that one can realise the real value of there partner ... And fell more in love with eachother ...

That's what happened with thrma d at the end destiny gave them one more chance ...  To understand each other trust each other be with each other in the toughest times ...

.
.
.
.

Papa ... He whispered... As he looked at sukh ji ... Sukh ji smiled in bliss looking at his daughter and his son in law ... Standing at the door together ... The glow on her face and the smile on his face told everything ...

He silently thanked his god looking up ... Then came near both them ...

Pammii ... Suno ... Dekho toh Zara ... Tumhari beti or damad aaye hai .... Sukh ji said ... Looking at both of them.

Pammi ji came out of the kitchen ....she was also so emotional yet her eyes welled up with happy tears seeing her daughter so happy ...

Pammi ji hugged both of them ...

Ruko ruko yahi aayi main rk minute ....she ran back inside them came with dried chilles rotated around both of them ...

Nazar na Lage mere bacho ko ... She putted some kajal behind there ear ....sidharth looked at Sana ...

At this moment he missed Rita maa so much ...he can't express ... The absence of her in his life that makes him ever so vulnerable but he couldn't show... Looked down ... To wear a smile... Again ... But she can understand his unsaid words ... Held his hand .... He looked at her as she blinked her eyes in assurance

He smiles holding her hand more tightly ...

As they entered in ... Pammi ji caressed his face ... Kissed his head lovingly ...

Dekha puttar ... Maine kaha tha na ... Mere baba bohot bhola hai ...vishwas rakh .... Sab kuch changa hona hai .  Sukh ji said proudly ... 

Sidharth smiles ...

Humse nhi milega kya koi ? ...

The voice echoed from the behind .... Sidharth's heart thumped ... Eyes widen his body frozed on the spot hearing the voice after 4 years ...

His body shivered suddenly ... Hands trembled ...

Maa ...Sana whispered with her eyes welled up ...

Rita maa looked at her opened her arms for her to come ...

Sana ran in her arms as Rita maa hugged her ...

Mera bacha ....she whispered.... sidharth's closed his eyes as the tears rolled down ... He didn't turned around maybe he don't have the courage to face her after years ...

He looked up ... Wiped his tears ...

Bhabhii ... Kushal and deep whispered looking at her

Sana looked at t both of them.... And hugged them together ...

Itna naraz hai apni maa se ... Mud kar dekhega bhi nhi sidharth ? ... Rita maa whispered calling him ... Only she knows how much difficult it was for her to stay away from him .... Only she knows how much she missed himm...

But ... Hd needed to face all this alone because sometimes loveliness teaches the best ... More then being surrounded by people ... Yet being alone ...

It could have make him more depressed

Last night when she saw him sleeping she called rita maa ... To tell her from what he is going through ...

The mother couldn't stop herself more ... Already she was so guilty that instead of taking care of him ... Make him understand she left him alone ...

But maybe it was for his own betterment... That slowly with time he realised the value of her in his life ...

He nods his head in no .... Still didn't turned around .... Looking down... Weeping silently like a child ...

Apni maa ko maaf bhi nhi karega ? ... Rita maa whispered she too was crying as he didn't even saw her ...

But she knows that she was at mistake as she left her child suffer alone ...

Rita maa came infront of him ... And made him look at her ...

He was crying hid eyes were still stuck at the floor ...

Sidharth ... Rita maa called him as he looked up like a lost kid ...

Maa ... He whispered... As he hugged her ... Weeping like a kid in her mother's arms ...

Kyu chale gye the aap ? ... He asked like a kid ...

Aap bhi chale gye the na ... Aaap ne. .. apne toh ... Promise... Promise bhi kiya tha na ... Kr ap... Aap sidharth ko chorrh kar ni jaoge ... Phir kyu gye ? ... Galti ki thi ... Maine main janta hu... Marte mujhe ... Ghar se nikal dete ....zindagi se kyu nikal diya ? ...

Paraya kyu kar diya mujhe ? ...he stammers his breaths higher ... Sana sobs silently along with deep and kushal who witnessed him so broken for the first time ...

Their big brother ... The toughest the superman .... Who never breaks not even cries ... Infront of them ... Who always handled them when they fell weak ...is so broken now ...

Bolu bhi kya kuch samajh nhi aata ... Teri maa se galti hogyi ... Mujhe pata hai mujhe us waqt reh kar tujhe sambhalna chaiye tha .. samjhana chaiye tha ... Or teri maa ne tujhe akela chorh diya ...

Maaf kar de sidharth ... Teri maa ek achi maa ban hi payi ... Shayad sab sahi kehte the ...dusri maa dusri hi hoti hai ...

Samajh hi nhi payi ... Us waqt gusse main tujhse door hogyi ... Tujhe hurt kiya ... Khud ko hurt kiya ... Kitna dukh Diya ...

Maa toh bache ko dukh se bachati hai ... Teri maa hi tujhe dukh main chorh kar chali gyi ... Rita maa sobs ...

Maaf kar de apni maa ko please .... She whispered

Bas maa ... Ab or mat ro ...dekho sab thik hai ... Or main kon hota hu apko maaf karne wala ... Maa toh Jo karti hai ache ke liye hi karti hai na ... Shayad ye jo bhi hua acha hi hua ... He whispered hugs her closer ...

Par haan ajj ke baad apne sidharth ko chorh kar mat jana ... Ek baar seh liya dobara kabhi Aisa hua toh mar jayega ... he pulls back chod her face ...

Chup kar montu ... Rita maa smacks his head kissing his face ....

Sorry mera bacha .... She kissed his head ... Tears fell down her eyes ...

Nhi maa ... Ab nhi ro ... Kaha na ... Maaf tab karta jab mujhe apse koi shikayat hoti ... Ab sidharth ko apni maa se kya shikayat ho sakti hai bhala ? ...batao aap hi ...

Lagta hai in dono ke saath reh kar aap bhi thoda bhullakkad hogye ho .... He turns around looking at his siblings ...their head hung low didn't had the courage to look at him....

Ab tum dono ko invitation doon ? .... sidharth called both of them ... As they both looked up at there big brother ...

Ran in his arms ....sidharth smiled ...

Both of his siblings brokedown ... Sana freaked out looking at them ....crying so bitterly ...

Bhai ... Sorry ....

Shhh ... Bas karo dono ... Bache jaise ro rahe ho .... Saari shirt gandi kardiii ....he said changing their mood ....

Ahah bhaiiii .... Deep whines ...

Maaf kar diya na aapne Hume ? ....

Nhi ... Saza milegi dono ko ... Chalo murga bano phir milegi maafi ...

Acha jii ... Bhabhi dekh lo ... Kushal whines ...

Maa ... Ab apko nhi lagta Ghar ki satayi hui Bahu main nhi kushal ban gya hai ....sidharth teased ...

He whines more going towards his bhabhi ...

Sidharth mat karo na ... Mera itna pyaara dewar hai ... Usko pareshan karre ho ...Sana said kissing kushal's head ...

Sara pyar ussi ko dikhao bhabhi aap ...Bhai ... Dekho zara ....deep hugs his arm pouting ...

Hn toh tere Bhai ko konsa pyaar milta hai ... Gussa karti rehti hai bass ... Sidharth pouts ...

Sana smirks ....

Awwwww mera kulluuu .... She pulls his cheeks infront of everyone ...

(Juloos 😂)

He mentally facepalms himself at her boldness ...

Chal chal ab Sharma mat ... Pata hai Hume sab ... Tum dono ka ... Rita maa said as Sana blushed along with him ...

He nods his head in disbelief ...

Main ek call karke aata hu ...he escaped the teasings ... Where as everyone looked at her ...

Tujhe Jana hai ? ... Jaa tu bhi Jaa ... Agar tujhe bhi karna hai koi important call .... Rita maa said

Jaa Jaa ... Pammi jii too teased her ...

All red like a tomato sana came in room ...

She was immediately pinned closing the door ...

Sidharth .... Sana gasped ... 

Kya hua ? .... Bahar toh bada pyaar aa ra tha ... Ab pyaar nhi aa raha ....he snuggles his nose in the crook of her neck ... Making her breath fast ..

Thank you ... He whispered... Kissed her cheek .... emotionally ...

She opened her eyes ... His eyes were misty while his lips were curled up in a beautiful smile ...

Making her cup his face .

Kyu ? ... She whispered looking in his eyes ...

Maa ko yaha laane ke liye ... Or mujhe dobara se wo khushiyan dene ke liye jo kahi ghum si gyi thi ... Thank you ...

He whispered...

She hugs him ...

Apki Khushi se important mere liye or kuch nhi hai sidharth ...

Main khud bhi nhi ... She whispered smiling ...

He hugs her ... Pouring all his love ... She gave him the warmth of her love ....

His heart welled up ... He felt so blessed having her in his arms ...

It felt like he is having his safe heaven ...

His heart felt so alive right in the moment ... She felt so loved and so filled with the emotions...

Felt as if she found her everything ...

Got her Chand ❤️

How much lucky she is that after so much problems ....both of them don't want to give up on each other ....

I love you ... He whispered

I love you too puttu ...

She kissed his head lovingly ...

"Sometimes ... Problems also end up people in such a beautiful way that they were inseparable"

..................

The beautiful ending of the most purest book of mine ... ❤️

An epilogue left .... It will be a happy one ❤️

Some happiness and positivity is also needed to end the journey ...

I am damn grateful to all of you for showering so much love on this book ... That it reached 100k views 🥹

Like seriously you all are love ❤️

Thank you for the love and support you ll have showered upon me ...

Supported me in my ups and downs ... And to the readers who stuck with me till the end thank you each and everyone ... Who gave this book a try ... Who gave me a try ...

And at the end ... I just want to ask you all one last thing ...

To review this book ... To pout your emotions in the comment section how you felt reading it ...

I felt a little nervous ... Excited and always mischievous to write this book ... This book was too difficult if i am successful to make you feel all the emotions like i wanted.... Just comment down ...pretty pls apni writer ki itni toh suno 🥹❤️

Chlo byee milenge baarishein par ❤️after epilogue.

Loveeee 🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 6.9K 30
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
192K 21.4K 35
A beautiful love story of Sidharth meer and Shehnaaz Shah ✨
37.8K 6.8K 36
After getting betrayed by his love, Agastya starts a new journey to discover his own self. In this journey, he comes across Sukoon, a girl who is ful...
164K 20.7K 56
Shanaya- sidharth i love you... Sid- i m sorry shanaya... pr m tumse pyaar nhi krta... Shanaya- kyu?? Sid- kyuki... kyuki.... m kisi or se pyaar krta...