Regaining Happiness Through t...

Av mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... Mer

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 121-130

1.1K 23 2
Av mahalakshmiponsing

121. Mentality of Notes on the Road
Brother Zeng is not a man of self-sacrifice, so he immediately revealed the situation in the Ma's village. The reason why he can become the third leader is nothing more than the fact that apart from Boss Ma and the military adviser, He has the highest ability in the entire village, plus he is a ruthless person, and he is ruthless in dealing with things. Boss Ma also took a fancy to him and gave him this dignity. In fact, to put it bluntly, He is Boss Ma's pawn, and he does all the things that offend others. He really can't afford to work for such a master. He secretly glanced at the man who easily defeated him. This man who was younger than him even defeated himself, a second-level fire-type supernatural power, without even using supernatural powers.

 He used to be someone who could read people's eyes, but now the situation is stronger than others, if there is anything he doesn't understand, he doesn't need to think about running away, it might be better to stay honestly and find a way out.

 Jiang Yichen discussed with Liang Yunhao, this Ma's village is still some distance away from them, if they don't come to make trouble again, they won't pursue it any further, and they should hurry on their way, anyway, it will be dawn in about two hours anyway. As soon as it was light, they were on the road, and this Majiazhai had nothing to do with them.

 This time, the watchmen were replaced by Su Ziyi and Liang Yunhao, and Brother Zeng was firmly tied up right under their noses.

 Liang Yunhao asked Su Ziyi to watch him right here, and he got up and went to the yard to pack the supplies he found yesterday and put them into the carriage. Apart from Fat Li, he is the oldest in this team, so he inevitably has a lot to think about, and I don't know if there will be people in the Majiazhai who will make trouble, just to get on the road early tomorrow morning, so the preparations should be done early Do it, so that you don't have to be in a hurry, and besides the work of night watch, sitting dryly is really easy to get sleepy.

 There is no rooster crowing in the last days, but when the sun first appeared, everyone had already got up. What happened last night made everyone dare to sleep for a while, not to mention that there was an unknown potential danger. I just want to pack up early so I can hit the road earlier.

 No one paid any attention to Brother Zeng, although he behaved fairly well last night and behaved honestly after being tied up, let him fend for himself. A second-level fire-type supernatural being couldn't tie him up with just a few ropes. As for whether he was going to report the news or what, it had nothing to do with them.

 Brother Zeng waited for a while to make sure that they would not come back again, and immediately lit a fire to burn the rope. He was very sure that the army card would not be able to run very far. With Boss Ma's temperament, he must have made preparations in advance, but he didn't want to go back. He stayed in that small place for too long. He is ranked second in the world, but yesterday's short fight made his dizzy mind completely clear. In vain, he used to secretly laugh at Boss Ma, not only a migrant worker, but he still thinks he is a local emperor. He is actually the same, right? , Once upon a time, I had a row of younger brothers under my command. You don't have to do anything yourself, if you move your mouth, the people below will run for you.

 It’s just that if you don’t go back to Majiazhai, where else can you go? Brother Zeng thought about the base mentioned by these people. After thinking about it, he finally decided to go south. If he stays in this place, he will die sooner or later. He is not a headless fool, on the contrary, he often leads his brothers out to find supplies, and those zombies and mutant beasts are becoming stronger day by day. Before, he could keep hypnotizing himself saying that the evolution of species would take time, but after the battle last night, he didn't dare to get lucky at all, since he would be dead if he stayed. There was at least a way to survive, so he stopped hesitating, took the few steamed buns that those people put down before they left, and set off.

 The army card was driving steadily forward, and seeing that the entrance to the highway was ahead, Su Ziyi, who was driving, suddenly stepped on the brakes. The sudden slamming of the brakes revived everyone in the car who was a little out of spirits.

 "Su Zi, what happened?" Liang Yunhao thought for a moment that there were zombies, but he got ready for the wind blade and poked his head out to see that there was nothing on the road.

 Unexpectedly, Su Ziyi opened the car door angrily, took a few steps in stride, squatted down and turned around after picking up something, "Captain, look, who is so wicked!" There are several iron nails with a length of five centimeters, "Fortunately, I am a gold type, and I have some sense of these metals. I felt something wrong in front, so I stepped on the brakes. Fortunately, I was driving, otherwise I might have fallen asleep by now. It's gone!"

 Su Ziyi blushed with anger, but Tian Yuerong laughed a little, "Oh, so you still know that you are a sleepy god."

 Everyone couldn't stop laughing. Su Ziyi was so angry and ashamed that his face turned even redder. It seemed that every time he quarreled with Tian Yuerong, he was on the losing side. Over the past few days, his ability to resist blows has risen sharply. Rolling his eyes indecently, he changed the subject, "Brother Jiang, tell me who did this." Jiang

 Yichen is also very impatient with his girlfriend's occasional mischief, but Rong Rong's attitude now shows that There is no threat around here, or the threat is not big, so she didn't take it to heart at all, but in the end she continued following Su Ziyi's topic, "It should be the people from Majiazhai, and there should be more people around here." There is no one else."

 "This group of people must have done it. They failed to attack us last night, so they used such a despicable method to harm people! It was still Brother Zeng, he must have gone back to report!" When they saw Ma

 Lu There are various nails of different sizes in the middle, and these nails have one thing in common, that is, the nail tip is placed upwards, and the length of these nails is enough to be inserted into the inside of the tire.

 In the last days, various materials are in short supply, including tires. If Su Ziyi hadn't discovered it in advance today, maybe all the tires of this military card would have to be scrapped, so they would have to find new tires to replace them. If they couldn't find them, would it mean that they would have to walk forward? Go until they find a new car. They looked at the map before going to bed yesterday, and there will be another town at least fifty or sixty kilometers ahead, which means they will have to walk for at least two more days. They didn't know anything about what would happen. When they thought of this, not only Su Ziyi was angry, but Jiang Yichen and Liang Yunhao looked at each other with anger in their eyes.

 Ding Dachao and the others went to clean up the nails on the road first. They set up such a big trap here, how could they not send someone to guard it? Jiang Yichen thought of this, so he let Liang Yunhao stay here for a while, and he was led by Tian Yuerong Next, he quietly went to the hiding place of those little Luola.

 Those few people were already shocked after seeing that the military card did not get blown out as expected, but they were few in number and did not dare to move easily, so they could only stay in this hiding place obediently, just waiting for these people Let's go, so they can go back and report.

 "Master, please forgive me, heroine, please forgive me!"

 Listening to these messy begging for mercy, Tian Yuerong thought that she had returned to ancient times, and it was nothing.

 After learning about the situation of Majiazhai from these people again, Jiang Yichen released them all. What Brother Zeng explained was similar to what these people said. It was nothing more than a gathering place derived from the self-expansion of supernatural beings, not even a small private base. The last days have made information very blocked, but these people have no sense of being prepared for danger at all. With the increase of various natural disasters, the mutation of zombies and mutant beasts increases, and small gathering places like this will perish sooner or later. He is not a savior, a savior Not so much, and even if he wants to save those people, he may not necessarily let him save them. Not everyone has the courage and courage to travel across half of China to find new hope of survival like Liang Yunhao and the others. To find this site, please search for "" or enter the URL:

Chapter 122. Returning Home and Dabai
Except for this small episode, the rest of the journey was smooth. They deliberately bypassed the Nanyang base, and they had already lost enough time. The closer they were to home, the stronger Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong's homesickness became. It has been more than half a year, and when they set foot on the unique plateau in the west, it has already started to snow in some places.

 "The weather here is much colder than in the south." Su Ziyi gathered his overcoat. Fortunately, there were few people collecting clothes and other materials along the way, which made it easier for them. There was a whole army of such materials alone. Card, after two months of traveling, the original military card has long been scrapped. Hmph, I already knew that the guys at the base would not give them any good cars. Fortunately, the captain and brother Jiang on the road have been paying attention. Look, now Even though they don't have many people, they are still a medium-sized convoy. There are five military trucks, and each car is full of supplies, regardless of whether it is food, drink or clothing. At the very least, when they entered the western base, they were considered well-off people.

 "Look at how skinny you are, someone like Fat Li is not afraid of the cold." Fat Li got off from another military truck, squinted his eyes and looked at the neatly parked troops on the side of the road, and felt full of emotion in his heart. Yes, who would have thought that they would become so rich in just two or three months. Even though Brother Jiang and Sister Tian said that these were all for the base, that still couldn't keep us happy. It's a pity that there are still so many things confiscated. The main reason is that their manpower is indeed limited, and gasoline is too difficult to find. These five cars are enough for them to work.

 During his free time on the road, Jiang Yichen had already told them some policies and relevant information of the western base, and he did not hide his identity. He was about to get home soon, and he couldn't justify keeping it a secret. Anyway, he waited for them to arrive at the base Even if you know it, why don't you make it clear first, so that there will be a gap in everyone's mind, and when you bring them back, you have already taken a fancy to their potential. It's not beautiful if there is a rift. Of course, everyone also expressed their understanding. After all, the fact that they went from the western base to the southern base is enough to attract the attention of some people, not to mention their identities.

 No matter what other people think. Tian Yuerong was very happy, and she packed all the supplies that she didn't take away into the space. She is not selfish, nor is she keeping it for herself, but is planning to use it all to expand the reserve of the base, not to mention that she is immoral. The zombies in the city are expanding very fast. These zombies don't know how to cherish materials. It's been more than a year and a half since the end of the world. Anyway, she doesn't collect them and no one else will collect them. Along the way, she and Jiang Yichen often acted secretly, and they went to places Most of the areas are zombie-occupied areas. Except for the cheating abilities of the two of them, who would dare to break in like this, and I guarantee that there will be no bones left. She is not that great, and the materials she has worked so hard to get are given away to others, except for the western base. That's her home, at least for now. It can be said that as long as she maintains this relationship with Jiang Yichen, the western base will always be there. As for the future, the future is too far away, so let's take care of the present first.

 "Major General, how far is it to get there? You smell me, my wife and children won't let us get close." Ever since he knew Jiang Yichen's identity, Liang Yunhao has been calling him that. My body is rotten, I should find a place to wash it well.

 "Five days at most, if it's soon, it should be there in three days." Jiang Yichen looked at the impatient Liang Yunhao with a smile, it's rare that such a stable person can be so irritable.

 When I heard that it could arrive in three days at the earliest. Liang Yunhao's eyes lit up, that's great, he seems to be able to see the dawn of victory, but when he thinks that he still insists on this image for three days, he immediately gets excited, "Okay. Then I will let everyone hurry, this time Work harder for a few days, and rest well when you get to the base." He decided to leave at dawn for the next few days, until the sun goes down, and definitely enter the base within three days, otherwise his wife and children will have sex with him.

 The road after that was unimaginably smooth. On the second day, they unexpectedly ran into a team that was out on a mission in the base. The team leader saw Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong immediately, and immediately left his team and ran away. come over.

 "Major General Jiang, good! Sister Tian, good!" Tian Yuerong saw the excitement on the face of the tall, big-eyed man in front of her, and she couldn't adapt for a while, she didn't seem to know him.

 Seeing Jiang Yichen nodded in a very polite manner, and said seriously, "Hello! Are you here to do the task?"

 "Yes, we have accepted a mission to collect materials, which is the most common and most common mission in the base!" The man who got the response was obviously happier, and he asked his team what to do and what to call it. He had no idea what task he was doing, and then excitedly asked all the members of his team to say hello to Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong, and then left satisfied.

 "Brother Chen, do you know this person?"

 "Yeah, I don't." Jiang Yichen shook his head calmly, Tian Yuerong's face was filled with dumb words.

 "Brother Jiang really deserves to be a major general. He can calmly greet people he doesn't know." This is Li Yuan who blindly worships Jiang Yichen. That's right, Li Yuan, this big boy who doesn't like to talk, felt healed instantly after learning about Jiang Yichen's identity. He's taller than us, should this be okay? Who makes him a military fanatic?

 Su Ziyi also agreed with a face, "Yes, yes, this kind of bearing, oops, I should have thought of it a long time ago, it seems to be written like this in the book." Qu Kai met Liang Yunhao's eyes, these

 two idiots, what he wants now The most important thing is that so many bastards in their team really won't be looked down upon by others?

 Dabai got Tian Yuerong's letter early, and led the wolves to wait at the intersection in front. The master is ours, so we must be the first to get it The master cut it off. Sure enough, when Tian Yuerong noticed Dabai from a distance, she immediately stopped the car and ran towards Dabai, completely forgetting about Jiang Yichen.

 It was the first time for Liang Yunhao and the others to see a pack of mutated wolves. They were shocked when these calf-sized wolves blocked the intersection, okay? The supernatural powers are all prepared, and Tian Meizi will never be hurt. Who knows that they will be stunned by the scene in front of them the next moment.

 The largest and most majestic white wolf nestled obediently in Tian Yuerong's arms, and from time to time it used its huge wolf head to rub Tian Yuerong's body, with an intoxicated expression on its face, and its tongue stuck out from time to time. Come out to lick her palms, what a warm look, and there are several big gray wolves around them anxiously, their expressions of begging for hugs and caresses are so sincere that they can see You have to understand, and looking at Jiang Yichen next to him with a dark face, they seemed to understand something in an instant.

Chapter 123. The New Purification Liquid Comes Out
As soon as they returned to the base, Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen heard that Professor Zheng's crystal nucleus purification liquid had been researched almost. The reason why it was almost the same was mainly because the amount of purification liquid purified each time was very limited, and the Chinese medicinal materials needed to produce the purification liquid But it is quite a lot, so this is definitely a loss-making business. For Professor Zheng, the research on this purification liquid has reached the bottleneck stage, and it is really difficult to break through. After listening to it, Tian Yuerong carefully recalled some things that Xiaoshu said, and always felt that she was missing something. When she played with Dabai in the space at night, she saw the rosemary growing well in the space. When Huashi slapped her forehead fiercely, ouch, she has a pig's head, isn't this kind of rosemary become the main thing that all forces compete for in the later stage because it has the effect of improving the effect of the purification liquid? I was really guarding Baoshan and couldn't remember to use it. I picked a big bag of petals overnight and prepared to give it to Jiang Yichen tomorrow, so that he could worry about it. I didn't even bother to think of excuses. She was really tired, and her lovely hot spring was beckoning to her. .

 It is said that after Jiang Yichen returned to Jiang's house, he was warmly welcomed by Jiang's father, Jiang's mother and uncle's family. From the moment he entered the door, Jiang's mother's tears never stopped. What happened on his way diverted everyone's attention.

 "Wife, don't cry. Look at your son, except for the black spots, he is actually much fatter than when he was at home. It's not like us who are worried at home, can't eat well and sleep well. Look at this face They're all grown up. Son, you didn't eat and drink less along the way, didn't you?" Jiang Junchang looked at his son who had matured a lot in front of him, and felt relieved in his heart. It has improved a lot.

 Jiang's mother was wiping her tears. When she heard Jiang Junchang's words, she was about to retort that her son could not eat and drink well when he was away from home. Then she looked at her son's obviously rounded chin, and secretly prepared to She swallowed her words, and she could no longer go against her conscience and say that her son was suffering outside, because the facts were in front of her eyes.

 "What about Rongrong? You said that this child is the same, why didn't you bring Rongrong home?" Mother Jiang had no choice but to change the subject.

 Commander Jiang was also staring at his son. Why is this kid not enlightened at all, we have been together for such a long time, he must not have taken down the little girl, it is too shameful. He was too embarrassed to look at the teasing eyes of his eldest brother, sister-in-law and nephew's family.

 Jiang Yichen was also very embarrassed, Rongrong was afraid that you would be so enthusiastic about asking questions like this, besides, there is another understanding, which once again proved the famous saying that far is sweet but close is stinky. Because he found out that they had been separated for so long, and now Rong Rong's eyes are full of understanding, and he, an "old" person, has to step aside.

 At night, Jiang Yichen lay on his big bed and tossed and turned and couldn't sleep well. There was nothing he could do. He and Rong Rong slept together every night along the way. Sleeping with a soft and fragrant girl is completely different from sleeping alone, okay? He thinks that not only his stomach has been spoiled, but his whole body has been spoiled. . It's hard to go from luxury to frugality.

 Early the next morning, Jiang Yichen looked for Tian Yuerong with a sluggish look. When he saw his sweetheart who was full of energy and spirit, he couldn't stop feeling depressed. The revolution has not yet succeeded, and comrades still need to work hard Ah, he can be considered to understand his father's ruthless eyes last night.

 Tian Yuerong didn't understand, so she thought something big happened to the base, but Jiang Yichen was too embarrassed to say it. Just hugged her tightly. "Well, it's fine, as long as I can see Rong Rong every morning." After speaking, his ears turned red first. Tian Yuerong blushed as well.

 Speaking of which, during the six months they were away, the base was fairly stable. Except for a few small-scale zombie groups, the overall progress was steady, especially the various rules and regulations in the base were more complete. There will be more employment opportunities for ordinary people. At the same time, Commander Jiang has also followed the method of using heavy codes in troubled times. The punishment for buying and selling people, robbery, theft, and murder has also been strengthened. After posting it, those who have small thoughts secretly put away all their ideas and tricks, so in general, the base has basically kept its doors open at night.

 Tian Yuerong had to lament once again the iron-blooded determination of Commander Jiang. In fact, she very much agreed with the words of using heavy codes in troubled times. Both large and small bases have not implemented the rules and regulations in place. In addition, the internal rights of the base are too aggressive, which leads to the frequent occurrence of various accidents below, making people feel insecure.

 Liang Yunhao and the others didn't expect that the western base would be so different from the southern base. Although Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong talked a lot along the way, the feeling was different after experiencing it personally. In the southern base, Xiao Zhu How dare Hotan Zhanyan go out by himself, and people cut him off on the way? But here is the same as before the end of the world. You can see children playing together on the street, especially when Tian Zhanyan got his first job. Going to work as a nurse in a hospital makes this feeling even stronger. "Old Liang, I can also earn points in the future, and this family doesn't have to rely on you alone to support it." She said with a teary smile.

 Liang Yunhao hugged his wife, and gently followed her back. He knew how much pressure his wife had after the end of the world. There are capable men who raise more women everywhere, and those who abandon their wives are even more uncommon. Few, although I don’t have that kind of thought and stick to my position, my wife feels somewhat insecure in her heart. She used to be such a cheerful person who loves life, but she gradually becomes silent. It’s all because of him as a husband. Well, it's all right now, with a job, she has enough confidence. He never dreamed that they could live such a life. He is very confident now that his wife will gradually become what it was in the future, and their lives will get better and better in the future.

 Tian Yuerong gave Jiang Yichen all the vines and rosemary, and told him the uses very seriously, and then watched Jiang Yichen go to the research institute with big innocent eyes, crying and laughing. What is this? It's obviously doing good deeds, but it's like being a thief. On the other hand, Tian Yuerong went to the material storage place exclusive to her, and took out all the materials collected along the way. When she was about to leave, she thought about it and moved out dozens more from the storage room of the space. Bags of rice and flour, anyway, she can grow these things in her space, but she doesn't dare to move vegetables and so on, and only produces some roots such as Chinese cabbage and carrots. She is now hoping that the crystal nucleus purification liquid can be obtained early, and a small part of the land can be purified with the purification liquid, so that the fresh vegetables in her space will have an excuse to be taken out.

 Sure enough, Professor Zheng did not disappoint Tian Yuerong's expectations. After getting the five rosemary flowers, the first crystal nucleus purification solution worthy of the name came out in the western base. To find this site, please search for "" or enter the URL:

124. Mutated jujube fruit
The birth of the crystal nucleus purification liquid really gave people living in the apocalypse a few more hopes of living. Commander Jiang did not hide his secrets. After receiving a large number of rosemary petals selflessly provided by Tian Yuerong, he announced the news Go out, now not only the people in the western base know, but also the remaining four official bases. Don't look at the fact that communication is basically interrupted after the end of the world, but it is a matter of human survival. Commander Jiang directly passed the remaining four official bases. Several satellites have struggled to notify each base. The formula is impossible to announce, but bartering is acceptable, that is, five crystal cores in exchange for one purification crystal core, which is much lower than Zheng Lianyue's ratio. And in this way, almost everyone immediately knew the function of the crystal nucleus. It turned out that although Zheng Lianyue's purification crystal nucleus broke out in the northern base, firstly, the number of purification by her was limited, and secondly, the return required was too large. There are many, so the news is only known to the leaders of a few official bases, and the distance is far away, so it is not worth it for so few crystal nuclei. The existence of nuclei does not know the usefulness of crystal nuclei.

 So it is conceivable that when the news of the western base was announced, it was like a stone thrown into the calm water, and the waves caused were not insignificant. The major bases were actively discussing in meetings and must strive for more Large crystal nucleus purification solution.

 In comparison, the western base is much calmer. One is that they have been in contact with the purification crystal nucleus long ago, and everyone's strength has also improved relatively quickly. In any case, they have much more advantages than the first-order and second-order ones in other bases. What's more, Commander Jiang has already made a promise in the base that the purified crystal cores will be given priority to the base, but no one is allowed to hoard them privately and take the opportunity to increase the price. Of course, the black market cannot be completely avoided, but try to control them within a controllable range within.

 Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen led the team into the mountain again. This time, Jiang Yichen's own guards entered the mountain. The main purpose was to collect more rosemary and try their best to make them grow in the base.

 There are many in the space. However, compared to the usage of several major bases, Tian Yuekong can only hehe, so the task of entering the mountain this time is heavy, because rosemary can lose people's hearts. It makes people fall into the dreamland created by themselves. This time, a few masters came out, such as Jin Zi, Ying Ying, Da Liu, Da Sheng, etc., all successfully entered the early stage of the fourth level, regardless of whether Jiang Yichen is not in the base. These guys didn't dare to neglect at all, instead they trained more intensely than when he was here. Jiang Yichen was also very pleased that they could successfully enter the fourth level. In this way, wouldn't the western base beat the other bases by a large margin? Even if they flatter them, they won't be able to catch up.

 Along the way, Da Liu chattered non-stop with Tian Yuerong, he didn't dare to offend the captain's reticent temper, but fortunately there was a girl Tian, who was soft and could talk to him. The captain is back. As soon as the captain came back, they felt that they had a backbone in an instant. Unlike when the captain was away, they couldn't do anything. Fortunately, the harsh words that the captain said before leaving almost became their constant. Immediately spur your own motto. Jin also had many problems. They had a lively chat along the way. Of course, they were not stupid, and they all knew to keep their voices low so as not to cause unnecessary trouble.

 The shadow has been following Jiang Yichen closely. He secretly glanced at the captain's anger that had been held back for a long time, and couldn't help feeling silly, seeing you guys surrounding the girls so tightly, the captain was jealous. The captain has been jealous for a long time, the captain can't bear it anymore, you just wait to go back and be tortured by the captain, haha, of course he won't remind them, although he knows the experience of the captain and the others in the past few months. But he is still smart and knows to stay away from girls. But it's rare to see the captain like this. It would be great if there was a camera, it's very commemorative.

 Dabai and Dahui had already rushed to the front. Although they were not treasure hunting wolves, they should be able to help them find the location of Rosemary very soon based on their understanding of this mountain in the past few months.

 When entering the mountain this time, Tian Yuerong obviously found that there are more mutated plants, most of them are around level 3, and there are a few of level 4, but there are still a few of them. Mutation makes the plants smarter, especially the mutated plants above level 4 . She even sent out a well-growing mutated jujube tree. This jujube tree has a high degree of variation, and it is almost level five. It's mouth-watering, each date is the size of a small egg, very shiny, not only Tian Yuerong couldn't help being greedy, even the soldiers also shed shameful saliva, there is no way, there is a shortage of supplies in the last days, even though Tian Yuerong this time He also contributed a lot of delicious food to the base, but he couldn't stand the large population of the base. Commander Jiang didn't eat alone. He took out some meat and vegetables and sold them openly in the base, so that others could have a chance to try something new, so soldiers They just relieved their greed, this time they saw so many dates, this is fruit, how long have they not eaten fresh fruit.

 Da Liu has already made preparations, and this time he must pick all the dates and put them in the space. Fortunately, they still knew how to measure, several people quickly approached the jujube tree, Yuan Liang of the wood department kept using supernatural powers to appease the big tree, trying to get away with it. Just when they rushed to the big tree, Da Liu had already jumped up, and when he reached a jujube with his fingers, the jujube almost broke away from the branch immediately, and rushed down to Da Liu's upturned face at an extremely fast speed. Sensing the approaching danger, his instinct to face danger in years of combat caused him to tilt his head and dodge Dazao's attack.

 The jujube was nailed into the ground at once, and more than half of it was buried in the soil.

 "My darling, what is this jujube? It's just a bullet!" After the catastrophe, Liu Yusheng looked at the jujube that almost killed him, and even patted it with his hands, seemingly startled.

 "Captain, I clearly feel that this jujube tree has no malicious intentions towards us?" Yuan Liang asked in puzzlement, otherwise he would not rush forward with his teammates, at least he would try it out.

 Jiang Yichen picked out the jujube from the soil, the part that went into the ground was already rotten, wiped off the part that was not rotten, and bit it down, sweet water immediately filled his mouth, "Well, it tastes good, quite sweet Yes."

 "That's right, captain, is it sweet?" Da Liu swallowed, knowing that it was delicious from the captain's appearance.

 Tian Yuerong didn't want to pay attention to these foodies at all, and she didn't think about the lack of fruits in her own space. Of course, she didn't care about these jujubes. She went directly to the bottom of the big tree, and pressed her palm on the tree pole, and the power of the sixth level made the big tree tremble immediately.

 Da Liu said don't ask me how I could tell that the tree was trembling, in short it was trembling.

 After feeling the surrender and docileness of the big tree, he then sprinkled a circle of healing water around the roots of the tree. The healing water obviously made the tree feel more comfortable, and when all the jujubes on the branches were shaking When it fell, it accidentally hit the team members who were too late to evacuate. It really hurts to drop such a big date, but the teammates all said that our skin is thick and fleshy, and we have a strong ability to resist blows. No matter how many hits like this A few strokes are also good.

 "This tree has become a fine tree. I really know who can be messed with and who can't be messed with. As soon as we get the jujube bombs, the girl will send all the jujubes to the door, saving us from picking them." Da Liu While picking it up in the space, grunting.

 "Come on, Da Liu, what level is the girl, and what level is we! This is the gap. Go back this time, I guess our good days are coming to an end, captain, you will definitely not let us go easily." Jin Zi picks up and eats, this jujube is too sweet, the taste of fruit, by the way, why didn’t he like to eat fruit before

 ? , and so many brothers, it’s not enough.” Da Liu looked at them with heartache as they ate big mouthfuls, really, eating so fast, it’s all useless to taste what they tasted . To find this site, please search for "" or enter the URL:

125. Level 6 Luck Appears
With this mutated jujube tree in front of them, everyone's thinking was suddenly opened. There may be other wild fruits in this mountain, and it couldn't be just such a jujube tree. ←Baidu Search→So the enthusiasm of the team members was unprecedentedly high. Except Tian Yuerong was still concentrating on searching for useful herbs, everyone’s eyes had already followed their hearts to find edible fruits, but the wild fruits were nowhere to be found. Where is it so easy to find.

 On the contrary, they found a lot of wild yams. After the mutation, their roots became thicker. It is not yet mature, and they are much thicker than the roots of yams that were forced out by chemical fertilizers before the end of the world. Big Liu can see it with a smile The teeth are invisible, and I don't think they are immature at all. Except for a few that are left for them to grow and reproduce on their own in the next year, the rest are all taken out by the soldiers.

 Even Jiang Yichen sighed a lot, he didn't expect that in the end of the world, human beings have learned to keep three points in everything, and these guys know that they have to leave seeds to continue to grow.

 "Captain, you don't know. Everyone in the base is like this now. If you dig them all out regardless, there won't be any in the next year. Besides, although our base doesn't have enough to eat, it won't starve to death. In comparison, they are all quite content." Shadow took the initiative to explain Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong's confusion, after all, the people in the base have changed a lot during this period.

 From a distance, Dabai ran over, the red dots on the snow-white hair looked shocking.

 "Master, hurry up, go save Da Hui!" Before he had time to say anything, Da Bai just kept repeating in Tian Yuerong's mind that he wanted to save Da Hui, if he didn't hurry, Da Hui would die.

 Tian Yuerong gave Dabai a healing water, and asked, "What's wrong with Dahui? Take us there quickly!"

 Jiang Yichen was startled, he knew that Dabai was only a step away from the fifth level, and Dahui had already entered the fourth level , I didn't expect that there was something in this mountain that could hurt the two of them, and it seemed that they were seriously injured by others.

 Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen looked at each other, their hearts became serious. Following Dabai into the deep mountains, Daliu and the others quickly followed.

 On the way, Dabai told Tian Yuerong what happened to them.

 The two of them are walking towards the mountain, coercing with their current level. Ordinary mutated animals and plants wish they could hide themselves, for fear of being targeted, and gradually relax their vigilance towards their surroundings. Just when they think they are not in danger, they have already been lurking for a long time. It was a pine forest. Can you imagine the scene of countless pine needles flying all over the sky and flying towards them? Dabai still has lingering fears. Not only are there pine needles, but also pine nuts. The strangest thing is that these pine trees have grown many branches , these branches were as flexible as tentacles, and they wrapped Dabai and Dahui in a circle when they shuttled up and down. Fortunately, Dabai's black mist was a little stronger, and he broke free, and Dahui was wrapped into a ball by the branches. No matter how hard it tried to break free, Dabai didn't dare to delay, knowing that he couldn't solve it, so he could only quickly come back to ask the owner for help.

 Tian Yuerong's spiritual network extended along the direction Dabai pointed, only to realize why there is such a large pine forest here, and the pine tree in the middle grows very thick, and its branches and leaves are even more lush, as if guarding the surrounding area. small tree. As they approached, the pine needles suddenly broke free from the branches and floated in mid-air. If you dare to offend me, I want you to look good.

 However, Tian Yuerong was not afraid, the speed of her feet did not stop because of this, her whole body was in full motion, when the pine needles attacked them with the momentum of thunder. With a wave of her left hand, the water column out of the air caught all the pine needles like a living water belt, and occasionally a few that slipped through the net were also shot down by Jiang Yichen's lightning and the white black mist. Surrounded by the water belt, Tian Yuerong's face was heavy. The message in the water told her the power of these pine needles, if she hadn't been a sixth-level powerhouse. It is quite possible to die from picking up these pine needles.

 Seeing that the blow was missed, the big pine tree seemed to be a little scared, and even the branches began to shake slightly, as if to say hello to everyone, other than that, the woods were quiet, but Tian Yuerong didn't take it lightly, this pine tree is about to become a spirit Now, I know I can't beat her, this is to show weakness, but what's the matter with the bright green on the spirit net? My sister has special skills, so don't use your little trick in front of Master Guan.

 Tian Yuerong looked at the distance, and finally handed over this arduous task to Jiang Yichen, "Brother Chen, did you see that big pine tree? Hit it hard at the place to the left! I don't believe it, let's see how long it can persist." when."

 Although Jiang Yichen doesn't know what's going on, he has always been a good man who loves his girlfriend, so he has always carried out Rong Rong's orders without compromise. When his first deep purple lightning strikes, the entire forest There was a piercing scream, and then there were countless branches rushing towards them from there. Tian Yuerong was waiting for them, and the seemingly soft water bands tightly tied them together. As they struggled, they constantly changed their shapes. When Dabai saw these branches, it was like seeing a class enemy. The hairs all over his body stood on end. Without Tian Yuerong's orders, he opened his mouth wide and spit out a cloud of thick black mist.

 Jiang Yichen immediately threw out a second bolt of lightning, this time it seemed that the other party was prepared, and saw that the big pine tree bent all its branches and leaves as hard as possible to block the lightning attack, so Jiang Yichen's interest immediately rose, He always thought that the big pine tree was the biggest problem of this trip, and also the culprit that caused Dabai's injury, but he didn't expect that there was a man behind the scenes, which was interesting, so he fired lightning in his left hand and thunderballs in his right. , until the branches and leaves of the big pine tree were bare, and the whole body was pitch-black, which could no longer block any of his attacks.

 Tian Yuerong took advantage of Jiang Yichen's fierce battle with it, and quickly rescued the big gray that was hanging from the tree. The big gray was already dying, and his originally strong body had become skinny, scattered on the branches on the ground There were still faint red blood stains, and it was another plant drinking blood. Da Hui reluctantly opened his eyes as if feeling something, she quickly fed some healing water to Da Hui, and then pulled out a lot of crystal nuclei from the space It was stuffed directly into Da Hui's mouth, "Da Hui, be good, take a good rest, the master will avenge you." Gently stroking Da Hui's already dull fur, the unstoppable anger in my heart, even my aunt Everyone dares to move, it's really boring. In her eyes, although Da Hui is not as good as Da Bai, she has already recognized her as one of her own, not to mention that Da Hui has already recognized her as his master. angry.

 Tian Yuerong became angry, and the consequences were serious. She walked leisurely into the pine forest, and used her spirit net to shield the team members outside the forest from their perception of herself. The mutated pine tree was really trembling with fright, this time it was really trembling, it wasn't as pretending as it was at the beginning. She approached the strange green place, and saw vines lying on the ground, forming a small bush, and a few small flowers were still blooming in the air, but no matter how she looked at them, how did she feel that those little flowers were sluggish, Tian Yuerong could not help but feel weak at a glance. It was recognized as a mutated morning glory, but it was still a level six.

Chapter 126. Not so easy to extract
  The sixth level is against the sixth level, but this sixth level has been beaten a little sluggishly, and its skill has been greatly reduced, so Tian Yuerong is not afraid of it, and Jiang Yichen also follows in. The lightning and thunderballs in his hands never stop. When Morning Glory wants to fight back, Lightning Lightning can always knock down its pre-stretched vines at an extremely high speed.

  The morning glory is a herbaceous plant. Although the mutation makes it stronger, its body determines that its combat effectiveness is not very high. When it meets Tian Yuerong's sixth-level coercion, plus a fifth-level thunder The power makes it extremely painful. After finally reaching the sixth level, I met such a ferocious human being. Can I still have a good time together? Besides, flesh and blood are very attractive to mutated plants, especially mutated animals. It can rise to level 6 so quickly, except that it absorbs some of the power of mutated pine trees, and there are many mutated animals in the forest. Animals, the law of the jungle, the law of nature, it has done nothing wrong, these two human beings have been driven to extinction, it is too much!

  The powerful resentment made the originally blue petals start to become alluring. Tian Yuerong quickly pulled Jiang Yichen behind her, and she opened her mental net to take precautions. This sixth-level plant could not always be as incompetent as it appeared. There must be a killer.

  Jiang Yichen, who was being protected, was angry and funny, he must be a fifth-level powerhouse after all, he believed that he had few opponents in this world except for Rongrong, and he was a majestic man, yet he was dragged behind him by his beloved woman. Protection, but this feeling is very good. After reacting, he looked back at his team members, well, they are quite far away, and they must not be able to see where they are now, so he enjoyed being surrounded by himself with peace of mind. The beloved woman takes care of it.

  Although the color of the morning glory became redder and redder, the entire pine forest began to be foggy at some point. In the blink of an eye, the fog became thick and opaque. Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen who were hiding in the spiritual net It felt like they were the only ones left in the whole world, and the whole world seemed to become white. All the pine trees disappeared, the team members disappeared, the big pine tree disappeared, and the morning glory disappeared.

  Tian Yuerong stared at the rapidly disappearing green dots on the spiritual network, feeling very tricky, but on the other hand she quietly put down her heart, and she just said, it is impossible for a level 6 mutant plant to be so weak in combat power. Just like her water system ability, the combat power of the water system before the fifth level is indeed scum, but the combat power of the water system after the fifth level is by no means inferior to other systems. Department, but definitely higher than other departments.

  Jiang Yichen replaced the original spirit net with an air barrier. Who knows if this dense fog is toxic or not, and does little harm to the human body. In terms of encapsulation, the air barrier is higher than the spirit net. Tian Yuerong weaves the spiritual power into a A larger net is gradually expanding outwards. The white mist in front of her eyes should not be virtual. Then the pine trees disappearing one by one on the spiritual net may be shielded by the spirit. What she has to do now is to compare with the morning glory. Compare, whose psychic ability is stronger, and whose ability lasts longer.

  Suddenly there was a slapping sound above the air barrier, and the wilted vines were revived with full blood like chicken blood, even thicker and more colorful. Jiang Yichen stubbornly resisted these blows, and even used lightning to prevent these vines from enveloping the air barrier.

  Tian Yuerong has confidence in her spiritual powers. This is not just a power, but also the power given to her by space. With a strong space as a guarantee, how can a mere level 6 mutated plant defeat her, so she no longer pays attention to Jiang Yichen. Over there, she can only really help him if she defeats Morning Glory. At this time, the spiritual net has already covered the area centered on the morning glory. Pull out a few strands of it and compress it into a spiritual needle, and stab downwards fiercely according to the position of the morning glory in memory. Countless pine needles and pine cones violently attacked the air barrier, and those ubiquitous vines seemed to be ordered to ignore the power of lightning and the damage of lightning light, like crazy Slapping the enchantment, the powerful energy made Jiang Yichen feel uncomfortable, his throat felt hot, and a faint fishy smell came from his mouth. He looked at Tian Yuerong who was concentrating with his eyes closed, gritted his teeth, took out a few purification crystal nuclei and continued to persevere.

  Tian Yuerong was also having a hard time. She still underestimated this Morning Glory, but she didn't expect it to be a full-fledged psychic power. Generally speaking, psychic powers can be divided into attack type and detection type. For example, she herself mainly focuses on detection and attacks as a supplement. Even if she has the blessing of space, she only has a spirit needle as a weapon, but this little morning glory is actually both. It focuses on attacking, and it is enough to knock down the opponent no matter from the sound or the spiritual sense. The sound just now is not so much its scream after being injured, as it is its means of counterattacking the opponent. She almost fell for it. Dao, fortunately she pulled away from time to time and added a thin layer of spiritual net in the barrier to block its mental attack.

  Tian Yuerong continued to turn mental powers into needles, but this time she suppressed a total of ten needles, large and small, one of which was much smaller and thinner than the others. The ten needles moved at the same time, piercing Towards the whole body of Morning Glory, the body of Morning Glory under attack started to shake unexpectedly, and screamed one after another. Against the tingling sensation caused by the sound attack, she suddenly inserted the smallest and thinnest needle straight into one of them. Among the smallest and weakest petals, pierced down fiercely, the ear-piercing screams disappeared, and then the green colors in the spiritual net began to reappear in the spiritual net one by one, Tian Yuerong did not relax because of this, but Continue to conjure up more spiritual needles and insert them into the middle of the flower core.

  The morning glory shook violently, stretched out its long branches to encircle the pine trees, all the pine trees encircled by it were slowly withering, Tian Yuerong, who realized this, quickly mobilized the water molecules in the air, They compressed into water spheres, and countless water spheres were constantly forming rapidly. The water molecules in the air in the woods were very dense, so it was not too difficult for her to condense so many water spheres. These water balls rushed to those branches with absolute power.

  On the other hand, Tian Yuerong tried to sense the water in one of the pine tree trunks. Different from the water ions in the air, the water ions in the tree trunk showed a light green color, and its activity was greater. It is more lively and difficult to control. When feeling her coercion, these green water ions fled in all directions at first, and some bold ones also slowly probed around the periphery. After slowly turning into affinity, these water ions were relieved for a while, and then rushed towards her. As her thoughts penetrated the bark, the water ions came out one by one without showing weakness. Afterwards, the originally plump and lush tree suddenly withered, and the pine needles fell down. She was also frightened by the amazing power she displayed, and she only took two-thirds of the water out of it. share.

  Her power seemed to have stunned the Morning Glory, its petals were moving, and its originally infinitely stretched branches were slowly retracting. Tian Yuerong didn't give it too much time to react, mobilizing the water system energy in her body To feel the water molecules inside it, as soon as her thoughts entered the branches, the morning glory resisted her thoughts, and then its branches were shrinking at a very fast speed, it seemed that it was wrapping itself up. into a ball.

  Tian Yuerong didn't give it this chance. On the one hand, she continued to sense the water ions in its body, and on the other hand, the condensed water balls in the air kept hitting its body. Jiang Yichen also put away the barrier and focused on it. Throw lightning. Under the three-pronged approach, the resistance of the morning glory became weaker and weaker. Tian Yuerong finally had the opportunity to drain a large amount of water from its body. The water ions were compacted and transformed into her own tools, and then she drove them under the vines of the morning glory, and finally, the morning glory slowly fell down.

127. Cute Plants and Little Flowers
  Jiang Yichen sat down slowly while supporting the loose hand next to him, Tian Yuerong quickly performed the healing technique for him, and even called out some healing water to replenish his energy, and let him rest for a while, but she walked to Morning Glory herself , found another extremely sharp knife from the space, walked to the flower that was hit by her spirit needle, cut off one of its branches with one knife, and then said to herself, "Go down!" Where should the knife be drawn? Here, here or here, how about trying to scrape off this flower?"

  Every time she said a word, the morning glory trembled a little where the knife pointed, it was really unlucky , it seems that this year it is planted here, woohoo, this human being is so scary, it is so scared.

  Tian Yuerong watched the little flower twitch pitifully and lethargicly, waved her right hand, and mobilized a small water polo, but she added some healing ingredients into the water polo. The healing breath immediately attracted the little flowers. Tian Yuerong looked at it and wanted to get closer but dared not, but she still couldn't help but approach her water polo a little bit temptingly. She knew that healing water has an indescribable temptation for mutated plants.

  "Little thing, do you want?" Tian Yuerong waved the water polo away from the branch, watching its eagerness.

  "It's not impossible if you want it. Do you want to follow my sister in the future? There are many sisters like this." Tian Yuerong felt that she really wanted to be a bad aunt who was tempting children.

  This morning glory plant has good abilities. Although it has not yet activated its intelligence, it is obviously very smart. It is very good at disguising itself. Knowing its own weakness, it found a powerful puppet for itself. It is very good at making use of its strengths and avoiding its weaknesses. good helper. So she didn't plan to dig its crystal nucleus at the beginning. Of course, if it really didn't know how to practice, she wouldn't leave such a scourge here.

  The morning glory trembled for a while, and finally stretched its vines to the side of the water polo, and greedily sucked the water polo into the flower, but Tian Yuerong didn't stop it, as they had to give someone something sweet first, before the two sides could continue the discussion.

  The healing factor makes the morning glory feel comfortable, but it’s a pity that it’s just a little bit. The small flowers keep opening and closing, as if to say "more, more."

  "How about it, have you thought about it? I have plenty of this kind of water sister, but you follow my sister, this kind of water pipe is enough." Tian Yuerong didn't pretend to be kind, she believed that Morning Glory would definitely understand her words, so let's see what it does chosen.

  Tian Yuerong ignored Morning Glory's inner struggle. Seeing that Jiang Yichen had already absorbed the crystal nucleus and opened his eyes, she no longer paid attention to Hua'er who was struggling deeply.

  "Brother Chen, are you feeling better?"

  "Well, Rong Rong's supernatural powers are really amazing every time." Jiang Yichen looked at the light of lightning that appeared in his palm, and felt his body. There is no uncomfortable place up and down.

  "Understood that they are still outside the woods, otherwise, let's rest here for a while, it should be very safe here now." After thinking about it, Tian Yuerong suggested.

  "Okay. Let's go out and find them now." Jiang Yichen nodded, and led Tian Yuerong out.

  Tian Yuerong suddenly felt her feet being stirred, if it wasn't for Jiang Yichen pulling her, she might have fallen down. She looked down and saw that it was a morning glory. Seeing Tian Yuerong looking at it, she hastily pulled back the vines encircling her legs, and the little flower shyly turned to the other side.

  "Rongrong, why is it still there?" Jiang Yichen didn't know anything about it, so when he saw the morning glory, lightning flashed in his hand reflexively, but fortunately Tian Yuerong interrupted it.

  Morning Glory heard Jiang Yichen's voice, first glanced at him, and after knowing that this was the man who hurt her the most, she turned Little Hua aside and shook a few times, as if she was afraid and hated him.

  Don't ask him how he saw it, not only he saw it, but even Tian Yuerong saw it, Jiang Yichen couldn't help laughing, "Hey, this little thing is quite vengeful. Rongrong, why don't you use its crystal After the nuclei are mined, the sixth-level crystal nuclei should be quite rare, right?"

  If you don't understand after seeing this, Jiang Yichen is a complete fool. Obviously, Rong Rong wants to take him as a younger brother, but plants are different from animals after all, like Big Hui, they just follow them and move their nests. What about the morning glory? Do we have to dig it out of the soil? No wonder he didn’t know that they had also encountered many mutant plants. The commonality of plants is that they cannot move and are afraid of fire.

  Tian Yuerong didn't say anything, just looked at the morning glory, and saw it wrapping its vines around her arm quietly, and stretched out the little flower in front of her eyes, and then she didn't know how it did it. The vine shrunk sharply to a small section, and then with a strong force, the vine automatically broke, but the little flower was not affected at all, and was still lying firmly on Tian Yuerong's arm, looking quite pretty. cozy.

  "Huh, so amazing?" Jiang Yichen was surrounded by little flowers, he really wanted to see the place where the vine broke, but it was very vigilant, nesting that place tightly, and not pulling it out forcefully. can not see.

  Tian Yuerong was also surprised. She didn't expect the morning glory to follow her like this. In her mind, is it necessary to take him back into the space? Because the book did not introduce plants that can move, unless it is After opening up the spiritual intelligence and slowly gaining a spiritual body, some plants are given the opportunity to move by themselves, but the movement of the morning glory just now is obviously to cut off the tail to survive, but it seems not to be so leisurely.

  Ask it, it can't talk, Tian Yuerong had to let it show her the broken part, facing her request, Xiao Hua reluctantly moved the injured part out slowly. Tian Yuerong took a look and found no difference, but still in order to appease its little emotions, she still gave it a healing water polo very kindly, and now the morning glory is full immediately, and there is no grievance, so I will think about it later The stance of exposing the fractured surface for her to see.

  Why does Tian Yuerong feel that the little boy she has adopted is so realistic, that one day it won't be because someone else gave it some benefits, and it will immediately turn against it? In fact, her worries are completely unnecessary. Mutated plants usually don't recognize their masters, but once If they recognize their master, their loyalty will be very high, and they will never betray their master. It has to be said that compared with humans and mutant animals, plants are more pure, so they are more sensitive to the good and bad of people's hearts, and can Most people who recognize mutant plants as masters have a kind and broad mind.

  "Rong Rong, come and take a look." Jiang Yichen was squatting under the big pine tree. He was not allowed to see it, so he had no choice but to come over and study the other side of the fracture surface.

  The piece of vine abandoned by the morning glory has withered in just a few minutes, and it is hanging sparsely on the trunk of the pine tree, and the big pine tree that has lost the pressure of the morning glory is slowly recovering angry.

Chapter 128. Reasons for cute plants
Because Morning Glory is a psychic power, I knew at the beginning that if I want to survive in this difficult end times, I must find a strong helper, so that it takes a fancy to the mutant pine tree next to it, and in its ignorant consciousness Among them, this pine tree is the strongest among all pine trees, so it uses vines to firmly adhere to its tree trunk, absorbing its nutrients and its abilities at the same time. Under the support of the energy of this big tree, the morning glory can be upgraded quickly. Right·'··=··=

 At the same time, the aura brought by each upgrade of the morning glory also gave the big pine tree many benefits, allowing it to upgrade smoothly, making it the king of this mutated pine tree. But at the same time, it has completely become a puppet of Morning Glory.

 As for it directly detaching itself from the roots, it has to be said that morning glory has another ability, parasitism. Morning glory is an annual herbaceous plant. After the mutation, of course it can no longer experience the repeated pains every year, but the body of the herb is actually the seed, so after the mutation, its crystal nucleus lies in the seed, and the core of this small flower So it is different from other flowers on its body, because it is actually the materialized form of the crystal nucleus, so Tian Yuerong felt that this little flower was very special from the very beginning. When they were trapped in the enchantment, she followed her heart and sent The attack power is all concentrated on Xiao Hua, otherwise they would just use up the energy and abilities of Morning Glory if they fight around aimlessly, and they won't win so quickly. The aspect of luck is really so good that people are speechless. ﹍ >>Let's go...===

 But although the morning glory is now free from most of the vines, it can't persist for too long. Fortunately, Tian Yuerong is not so ignorant, in addition to feeding it some healing water, he also took out a few crystal nuclei, so that the color of its small flowers became more intense, and there was a faint fragrance of flowers. Ye Zi tightly hugged the crystal nucleus which was somewhat unsuitable for its size at the moment, and its tail was also tightly wrapped around the other one, for fear that Tian Yuerong would suddenly regret it.

 Tian Yuerong was speechless at its behavior of being so open-minded, so she simply didn't care about it.

 As for these mutated pine trees, Jiang Yichen meant to let them fend for themselves. After all, this place is already deep in the mountains. People are always protecting their own territory and rights, and there is no distinction between right and wrong, but they happened to come here by chance, and the strong will prey on the weak. This is the law of the growth of all things. They are not saviors. It's not God, you can't let others live or die just because you are better than others. Moreover, there are mutated plants everywhere in this deep mountain, and they can't kill them all, but he still asked Da Liu to mark the location of the mutated pine forest on the map, so that those who enter the mountain later have a precaution .

 Tian Yuerong looked at the beautiful handmade mountain map drawn by Liu with some envy.

 "Hehe, what's the matter? Everyone in our team knows it, but only the captain and I can draw the best." With her envious eyes, Da Liu suddenly felt that the air was very good, and his heart was bright. It seems that Tian Meizi also It's not a panacea. >Bah·-===·'-==

 Dasheng was coming back from collecting firewood, and when he saw this, he gave a disdainful smile, "I don't know who it was, but I failed the surveying and mapping exam four times, and almost got rejected Get on with it."

 "Hmph, so what, I was a late bloomer, and the instructor said that my hand-painting was the most beautiful! Hmph, I don't want some people to understand the hand-painting." Tian Yuerong shook her head and looked at it

 . The few of them bickering back and forth, she has gotten used to it these past few days, and she has already discovered that these people, the more they fight, the better.

 Da Bai and Da Hui ignored her when they came back from Tian Yuerong with the morning glory. The two wolves were lying there together, their heads turned to one side. Even if they didn't look at her, she knew that Da Hui was so hurt. Seriously, if they hadn't arrived in time, plus her healing water, the consequences would have been unimaginable, but after all, Xiaohua is still very knowledgeable about current affairs, she must give people a chance to correct their mistakes, ouch, her hard-working master, Let's continue to apologize to the two wolves.

 "Da Hui, how is your recovery? Does it still hurt?" Tian Yuerong had nothing to say, but she performed a healing technique on Da Hui's whole body. Although Da Hui was still very thin, after all, he had been sucked out so much It is impossible for the blood to heal immediately, but the functions and supernatural powers on her body are no longer a big deal. Seeing that Dahui was still proudly turning her head, she then turned to Dabai.

 "Dabai, why are you lying down, are you hungry, how about we have a roast at noon?"

 Hearing that there is roast chicken to eat, Dabai's eyes lit up with a swipe. Dahui's eyelids twitched several times, but they still insisted on their posture. The master was too angry this time, and he couldn't forgive her so easily, even the roast chicken.

 Seeing that the two of them were still unmoved, Tian Yuerong seemed to sigh and said, "Is that so, sigh, well, originally I wanted to make up for Dahui's injury today, and prepared two roast chickens for each of you. Since you guys don't want to eat, forget it. I'll go and eat by myself." After speaking, he stood up and raised his legs to go.

 Driven by Dabai, Dahui is now the same as Dabai. No, he is more obsessed with the chicken in her space than Dabai. It’s so small, she doesn’t believe it. Can these two foodies resist the deliciousness of chicken? Don’t think she doesn’t know Well, they usually covet those chickens so much that Tian Yuerong didn't dare to let the two of them enter the space often. Although the chickens in the space reproduce faster than those in the outside world, they can't hold back these two foodies who can eat them. Don't forget that she still has a large pack of wolves to raise, and she considers herself a good captain who can't cheat her teammates. Shidi also took out a dozen or so at a time for the wolves to have a tooth sacrifice, so she usually limited the two of them absolutely, but now she took out four at a time and believed that the two of them could still lie down.

 Sure enough, before Tian Yuerong took a few steps, Dabai and Dabai had already stood up, Dabai was still begging to rub her thigh with his big hairy head, and so was Dahui, but Tian Yuerong felt a little bit relaxed now that he was so thin.

 Looking at Dahui's appearance, Tian Yuerong sighed, and resignedly grabbed a few chickens from the space, and gave them to Dabai and Dahui for no reason, not to Jiang Yichen and his team members. Killed, then took it out, well, she had to find a good excuse, really, what is her fate.

 Jiang Yichen watched Tian Yuerong come back with a few dead chickens in his hand, his eyebrows twitched unconsciously, and then stepped forward to take them, "Jin Zi, Ying Ying, you two, come here, the chicken feathers have been shattered, and I'll give you the chicken at noon." Let’s add a dish.” Then he glanced at Dabai and Dahui who were looking at him with enthusiasm, and his eyelids twitched, “Let’s bake it, the condiment should be available in Liu. Hurry up, your captain can find it.” This good idea has all entered your stomachs."

 Tian Yuerong listened to Jiang Yichen's few words and confused the source of the chicken, and half of his heart was relieved.

 Morning Glory has been lying on Tian Yuerong's shoulder watching everything that happened, the little flower sometimes swayed slightly, but every time it moved, Dabai and Dahui would look at it secretly, although it was very disdainful in its heart. Those who care about them, how can they speak bravely when they are defeated, but it seems that the master is also very kind to them, which makes it more tangled.

 Regardless of the turbulent dark waves between these three, Jiang Yichen is worried about Tian Yuerong. Let's see what kind of pets Rongrong has kept here. One is better than the other, and the other is better than the thief. The key is that everyone has a good temper. I don't know why he received the affectionate looks from those two wolves, they must have taken the opportunity to blackmail Rong Rong, and I don't know how many chickens are left in Rong Rong's space, it's too prodigal. But looking at the enthusiasm of the team members because of the appearance of these chickens, and looking at the smirk on their faces, I immediately felt that it was better to be the pet of Rong Rong's family. Divided, is there any.

129. New Function Xiaohua
Another day later, with the help of Xiaohua, Tian Yuerong and the others successfully found a piece of rosemary, and this time there was Xiaohua, the charming fragrance of rosemary was directly blocked by Xiaohua, this time it's all right Tian Yuerong finally felt that the pleasing behavior she had done to mediate the relationship between Xiaohua and Dabai Dahui in the past two days was worth the vote. With her mental strength and Xiaohua's mental strength, she is confident even if she comes to the eighth level response.

 Jiang Yichen immediately arranged for the team members to pick it up, and Xiaohua's performance was very impressive. I saw that its originally short vines suddenly became longer, and the vines flew all over the sky at an extremely fast speed. Only then did I realize that there was a small pile of flowers piled up on the ground, and when I looked at the petals of the rosemary, most of which had disappeared, even Jiang Yichen had to give his little hand a thumbs up. Turned to the other side, pointing his butt towards it.

 Seeing it being so mischievous, both Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong were amused by its petty behavior.

 At the same time, Jiang Yichen also asked the team members to grab a large piece of soil, put dozens of large plastic bags into Liu's space, and wait until they got it back to the base to study how to grow these rosemary inside the base, otherwise they would have to wait every time. Going into the mountain to find it is not only dangerous but also inefficient. Without Xiaohua's help this time, even if it takes a few days, it may not be so smooth to find this piece of rosemary under the valley.

 When resting at night, Da Liu took out the city map and showed Jiang Yichen the marked areas on it.

 "Captain, you see we planned ten days before departure this time, and now only five days have passed, shall we go to this place?" Jiang Yichen glanced at the map, this is

 a small town located in the north of the western base In other words, if you start directly from the base, it will take a long detour, and it will take about ten days, but if you go directly down from the mountain, you can reach it by walking for more than one day on the mountain road.

 Since the end of the world, because the road is too convoluted, and it is a small town, no one has been collecting the supplies there, and no one knows what the current situation is like there.

 "How did you think of it?" Jiang Yichen asked.

 "Captain, you brought a lot of things back this time, but it's not just because of the large population of the base. Tie Datou has gone to the commander more than once. During your absence, the brothers often go out to find supplies. However, there are few cities in our west, and there are still a small number of cities with a high concentration of zombies. We have sent people in several times without beginning and ending, so the number of items that can be collected is indeed limited, so the food gap in the base has always been quite high. Big one. That’s what I suddenly looked at just now.”

 Jiang Yichen also nodded when he heard this, and he also knew that when he first came back, Dad Jiang basically reported good news but not bad news, so he probably knew that he was exhausted. Let him have a good rest, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't know anything. He has also seen Tie Datou's frowning. Go out again.

 "Okay, then you tell the brothers first, and I will discuss it with Rong Rong." "

 Oh, captain, I will talk to the brothers right away." After Jiang Yichen's affirmative answer, Liu left.

 As soon as Jiang Yichen finished talking about the situation, Tian Yuerong nodded, "Okay, let's do this! It happens that we can stay in the mountains for another day, this little flower is amazing, with it here, maybe we can find something delicious "He patted the little flower that was shaking because of her praise, the little flower was its new name, Morning Glory expressed that he was very satisfied, and the owner was also very good, he gave it healing water and crystal nucleus every day, better than it stayed It is much easier to compete with the pine trees for nutrients in the soil. As for the owner’s talk about finding delicious food, it’s too easy. It’s a plant, and plants are very sensitive to the smell of plants, although it doesn’t understand why the owner said those strange things It is delicious if it tastes weird, anyway, it doesn't like to eat it.

 Looking at the heartless Tian Yuerong, Jiang Yichen sighed helplessly and distressedly, and then firmly grasped her hand. It's useless that he still loves her for a long time, and he still has to walk on the mountain road for more than a day. Although Rong Rong has never complained about suffering, she just acts like a baby with him occasionally when the two of them are together. Now it is even more because of being with him that he has to shoulder the responsibilities that should be his. He has always known that she is afraid of trouble, and she can keep a low profile as much as she can, but for him, she refreshes her time and time again. bottom line.

 How could he not feel sorry for this silly girl, how could he not treat her well. Some people may say that life is still a long time, and no one knows what will happen or who will meet again. There is no such person in this world. It is already in their forties that they find that true love belongs to someone else. For this kind of person , Jiang Yichen scoffed at all, what is true love? It's just an excuse made by a ruthless person, it's just an irresponsible bastard who is afraid of the strange eyes of the world, Jiang's men will only love one woman in their life, and will only marry one woman , the men of the Jiang family have been taught to be responsible and responsible since they were young. Once they fall in love, it will be a lifetime.

 And he fell in love with Tian Yuerong at first sight, but the so-called love at first sight did not make him fall in love with her because of this, but her performance and the qualities she showed when everyone was on the same road later. What is love? Love is a responsibility. Love is also a mutual gratification. He is pleasing to her, so he never gives up on the way of chasing her. Fortunately, she is also pleasing to him. If this is the case, then they are heaven. Destined fate is for a lifetime.

 Tian Yuerong didn't know that Jiang Yichen sighed so much because of her nodding, she was suffering from a headache, there was absolutely no balance between Dabai Dahui and Xiaohua, especially the two were very willing to provoke Xiaohua, and Xiaohua was worthy of the name of Xiaohua , It's just a proper little white flower, it brings out the quality of the little white flower to the fullest, it just uses its blooming little flower to make Tian Yuerong's heart ache so badly, and she throws her face to it. Afterwards she came to her senses, a level 6 against a level 5, what's the point of being wronged, well, she doesn't care, the three of you can quarrel as you like.

 Fortunately, Xiaohua still knew her mission, and she did not slack off. Under her leadership, they found a mutated wild apple tree and wild fungus.

 Unlike the mutated jujube, the mutated apple has become much smaller and a bit astringent, but it may also be the original taste of wild apples. After all, the apples that people eat later are the products of many generations of grafting. What made them most happy was the fungus, each as big as Cheng Da's palm, and the flesh was very solid. At first, they were worried that they were poisonous. Although Xiao Hua promised, Tian Yuerong still mobilized the water factor in the fungus, and after watching I didn't feel relieved until it was normal green. Now the soldiers were all excited, they huffed like robbers, and they all ran over. Da Liu specially collected them behind their buttocks, and then put them in his own space, still muttering, "Agaric fungus is good, and the fungus is good again!" It is nutritious and delicious, and can be used as rice and vegetables.”

 In the end, he did not give up and collected a few tree trunks with fungus. Pre-humans were doing these things, so it wouldn't be too difficult to imagine.

 Tian Yuerong once again lamented that human beings' ability to adapt to nature is really super powerful, but can those people in the research institute really cultivate fungus? She expressed doubts. Vote for recommendations, monthly tickets, your support is my biggest motivation. Mobile users please read here. )

130. Mutant Ant Bite
They have gone deep into the hinterland of the mountain. This place is not the same as the place Tian Yuerong has been to before. This is the real hinterland, which belongs to the northern slope of the overall trend of the mountain range. No one has been here before the end of the world, let alone this place. A world that has mutated after the end of the world.

 The mental network is full of dense green and blue dots, which means that there are mutated plants and animals everywhere around them. While Tian Yuerong is shocked by the high density of mutated animals and plants here, don't ask Jiang Yichen to warn everyone to be careful. There are many unknown species here, and all kinds of potential dangers give people a sense of danger. Even the more active Liu is tense and in a state of fighting at any time, not to mention the shadows and the others. Tian Yuerong also secretly felt relieved, for the forest special fighters who had received various tests and training, they should be able to adapt better than him and adjust their mentality.

 The shrubs are overgrown, and the mutation makes the vitality of these weeds more vigorous. Jiang Yichen, who is walking in the forefront, carefully beats the grass with a branch to remind everyone to pay attention to their feet. This kind of large-scale enchantment is very expensive, but he refused Tian Yuerong to show everyone the spirit net.

 "This is your hole card, you can't do it unless you have to, Rong Rong, I hope you don't use it in front of everyone. This is also a means for us to save our own lives." Jiang Yichen called Tian Yuerong's mental protection a few times ago

 . So far, the team members don't know that Tian Yuerong has spiritual powers. Although everyone is wondering why Tian Meizi's perception is so strong, most people only need to think of her power level. High, you have to rest assured, after all, the ability of the supernatural person has indeed improved a lot, and I thought it was the benefits brought by her high level of supernatural ability. ←Baidu Search→

 Tian Yuerong glanced at the back of the man in front of him, this man is always like this, he can always think about things in every way, and he really cares about himself, he would rather expose his other ability to others , and he is not willing to make her this shot bird.

 Suddenly, Haozi fell to the ground with a bang. The team members behind reacted and quickly helped him up, "Haozi, Haozi, wake up, wake up!" "

 What's wrong with Haozi?" Jiang Yichen heard the sound.

 The team members looked at the captain who was approaching, "Captain, I don't know, Haozi fell down suddenly."

 "Haozi, Haozi!" Jiang Yichen strangled him hard, but Haozi didn't respond at all.

 Tian Yuerong watched as Haozi's face began to turn red gradually, and the under eyelids showed a slight cyan color, thought of a possibility, and quickly scanned the grass where Haozi fell just now, sure enough, there were a lot of red there.

 Tian Yuerong squatted down, wrapped her entire hand with a spiritual net, and pulled away the grass, and found many red ants crawling around there. For them, the mutation only lies in their slightly larger size. Judging by its red color, it seems to have a certain degree of toxicity. ←Baidu search→Then she opened Haozi's trousers again, and she found that the ankle was already swollen, the most obvious was the small tooth marks in the middle, and the color started to turn black. For bites, there should be at least an hour.

 "This is an obvious symptom of poisoning!"

 "Poisoning?" Jiang Yichen asked, "Is it these ants?" He also saw ants on the ground.

 "It should be. Fortunately, these mutated ants are not very poisonous, and they don't seem to have the intention to attack us. It should be that Haozi accidentally stepped on them, which caused the counterattack." Tian Yuerong quickly found a few from the space. A detoxification pill, these pills are made by herself, the level is not high, but it should be enough to detoxify this kind of poison.

 Jiang Yichen had personally experienced the effects of these pills, so he stuffed the pills into Haozi's mouth without any hesitation, the pills almost melted in his mouth, and within a few minutes, Haozi woke up.

 "Captain, what's wrong with me?"

 After knowing that he was poisoned, Haozi immediately thought of the slight pain before.

 "Captain, I didn't feel too much at the time, I just felt the pain in my ankle. Isn't it normal for us to be bitten by bugs in the forest?"

 "Normal? This is the end of the world! Do you think we are still in the Amazon! Even before the end of the world, how many things in this forest are poisonous, have you forgotten?" Jiang Yichen said angrily, he knew that Haozi didn't want to let Everyone was worried, afraid of delaying the schedule, but this was too much, if there was no detoxification pill from Tian Yuerong, wouldn't Haozi be in trouble.

 Thinking of this, Jiang Yichen pointed to the remaining people and said, "Who among you has ever been bitten?"

 Li Kun, Xiao Ji and others raised their hands in embarrassment, look at me, let me see You look at Jiang Yichen tremblingly, the captain's angry appearance is really scary, how long has it been since they saw the captain get angry? It seems that the captain's anger has been much lower since he met Meizi Tian.

 A few people are still exchanging eyebrows in private. Anyway, whenever teammates are injured, the captain is like this, and they are used to it, and this is also the captain's deep love for them. I don't want them to be hurt. .

 "Let's go out from here first, the grass here is too deep, who knows what dangers are hidden inside!" In the end, Tian Yuerong couldn't bear the winks from Da Liu next to her, and she couldn't bear it herself. Jiang Yichen spoke with a serious look.

 Jiang Yichen glanced at Liu who was still blinking at Tian Yuerong, and nodded. The teammates immediately felt that the sky had turned blue, and their breathing became smoother. It was a girl who gave them strength. It seems that they should help the captain beat the side drum more, so that the captain can Bring the girl back home as soon as possible, so that their life should be much easier.

 But this is really not a place to stay for a long time. Looking at the ants walking back and forth on the ground, several people quickly helped Haozi up. Although his poison was cured, his body was still very weak. come and go.

 They didn't dare to stay in places with grass. Fortunately, there are big rocks everywhere in this mountain. Jiang Yichen found a protruding rock and put Haozi on a slightly flat place to rest. The bite is exposed.

 "Captain, I don't need mine. It's been such a long time, so I'm sure it's all right." Li Kun was shy and embarrassed.

 "Why don't you use it, I'm the captain or the captain, hurry up! The old man is so talkative!" Jiang Yichen really wanted to give him a kick, but he was still so coy at any time.

 "Captain, please be quiet, what I bite is not the place, but the thigh." Seeing that the captain was really angry, Li Kun quickly whispered.

 Jiang Yichen glanced at Tian Yuerong, who was holding back his laughter, and at Li Kun, who was blushing, and asked Da Liu to take him to a place farther away.

 "How is it? Are they all right?" Jiang Yichen said to Tian Yuerong who had checked Xiao Ji's wounds.

 "It's okay, they haven't been bitten for too long, the poison hasn't traveled all over the body, it still stays in the local area, just give them healing water and clean it up." "Well, it seems that we were too lucky before. I didn't

 expect There are dangers everywhere in this deep mountain, even these little insects and ants." "It

 is indeed our negligence." This is not their fault, when they were together before, it was not he who opened the enchantment Well, even though she supported the spiritual net, she naturally didn't suffer any harm, and she didn't realize how terrifying the mountains and forests after the end of the world are.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.3K 49 14
The end of the world has come, and zombies are everywhere. An Xiao immediately awakened the supernatural ability, there is a space and a system. An...
2.6K 27 24
Novel Summary; I heard that the only god in heaven has fallen, and the fragments of the soul are scattered in various small worlds. In order to help...
17.7K 206 20
重生之带着空间混末世 In Yang Qian's previous life, she put it nicely as an ordinary life, but in fact it was nothing more than a life of failure! In this life...
991 35 40
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...