Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 111-120

996 23 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 111. Cooperation with Octopus Monsters
"Captain, why are you still kicking me?" Ding Dali got up from the ground inexplicably, rubbing his buttocks that hurt from being kicked, the captain must have been kicked purple, ouch, it hurts. 【】

 "Brother, stop talking, look!" Ding Dachao was standing face to face with his brother all the time, so he naturally saw the wind blade galloping from behind, and saw his elder brother's awkward expression of pain and complaints, don't think it's too funny But he couldn't laugh, because at this time there was a trace of scratching the wall where Dali was originally standing.

 Ding Dali listened to his younger brother's words, and turned his head to look, ouch, the buttocks that had already started to heal began to hurt again, this damn thing is too cruel, if it wasn't for the captain, he might have been scrapped by now.

 Liang Yunhao faced Ding Dali's eyes of admiration and gratitude, and remained expressionless. This stupid big man has been bullied by others, and he is still so dumb. Can you turn your attention to that monster? Ouch, look at him. What kind of team members is he? As a team member, what kind of heart does he care about.

 When they were flirting with each other, Jiang Yichen had already fought the monster first. Well, although he couldn't see where the monster was at the moment, it didn't affect the accuracy of his lightning attack, because Tian Yuerong was always beside him and was accurate. Provide him with the location where the octopus is moving.

 Tian Yuerong's palms were also itching to watch the battle, but there was no way, she was born with the genes of octopuses, octopuses belonged to her ancestors in the sea, so she should just obediently stop cooking as a water system, at this time she really realized her own How weak is her attack power? She is known as a supernatural user of three departments, but the combat power of each department is so scumbag. Fortunately, she has been promoted to level five, otherwise she is a proper nanny level. I looked at the man who was fighting bravely beside me, um, fortunately I have a good eye, and I picked a boyfriend with great fighting ability. I saw that he was handsome and strong. With a strong body, full body, and strong hormones exuding all over his body, he is really handsome and charming, uh. Wipe away the drool that didn't exist. No, no, no, she is not, and she didn't suddenly change color, okay. It's just that this is the psychological dependence and mental illusion that people tend to have when they stay in the dark underground for a long time. She is still very normal, but she is indeed more and more satisfied with this man.

 Jiang Yichen dealt with the octopus man seriously. After all, the visual relationship did increase the difficulty of his attack. Fortunately, the team members were also very strong at this time. Jiang Tuan and Qu Kai saw that their attacks did not pose any threat to the octopus man. Very tacitly, he will only find the fireball to illuminate the opponent's figure. Although the attack power of other attacking supernatural powers did not cause too much damage to the Octopus, it has brought it a lot of trouble. Especially Fat Li's soil type. It is very useful at this time, because the octopus itself is wet, and the soil becomes wet when it hits it. This wetness makes the dry and loose soil of the log extremely sticky, which drags it to its speed. Those long tentacles were finally no longer so domineering. In this way, it became a living target for everyone's abilities, but the octopus itself has a strong repair ability, and I don't know how the researchers did it, it can actually regenerate a severed limb. Seeing that Li Yuan's ice blade wedged off one of its beards reluctantly, who would have thought that in just a few minutes, a whole tentacle would grow out of that broken beard, which made everyone very surprised and depressed . Without this, how could this world become so unfair to human beings, why even monsters have their own blood recovery system, but human beings are killed with one blow.

 Tian Yuerong really wanted to pick up that broken tentacle and study it. This is really a strange discovery, this monster has mutated so thoroughly. Does this mean that except for its human head, the rest of the body has become an octopus? Thinking of this, she suddenly remembered a big attack attribute of the octopus, and was about to tell Jiang Yichen, but found the octopus' stomach It began to puff up, and the mouth was slightly opened. Is this a sign that it is about to launch? It was too late to make everyone careful, and she quickly sacrificed a large water shield. When the transparent water shield blocked everyone, the octopus man The ink attack also arrived, and it suddenly spewed out majestic black water from its small mouth, hitting the water shield. Everyone who was protected inside looked at the thin water shield beside them and on top of their heads, and couldn't help but feel a little worried. Tian Meizi's water shield looks so thin, so I don't know if it can withstand such a strong force from the monster.

 But after a while, everyone began to admire Tian Yuerong again, no matter how the monster increased the strength of the black water, they heard the sound of "crawl clatter" when the black water hit the water shield, it hurt them all , and the black water seems to be poisonous, some of the black water is scattered outside, when the black water falls on the paper not far away, the paper starts to wrinkle and start to smoke, but it doesn't look very strong His water shield is still as stable as Mount Tai, protecting them to death.

 The ink attack of the octopus is their last resort. According to its characteristics, once the ink is sprayed out, it will run away. Therefore, Jiang Yichen and the others did not take their guard lightly because of this short-term comfort. The moment Tian Yuerong withdrew the water shield, they quickly launched another attack on the octopus. The way back was sealed. This time I can't let it run away.

 Probably sensing that he was in a very bad situation at the moment, the octopus raised its head and howled, as if calling its companions over again, Jiang Yichen and Commander Jiang looked at each other, no, one monster is enough for them to have a headache, A few more and they'd have little hope. Jiang Yichen and Captain Jiang's attacking posture immediately became serious, with the electric whip in their left hand and the lightning in their right hand, we can't take too much into account now, the only way to get out is to kill it.

 This time Tian Yuerong was not idle either. She wondered if this octopus man was poisonous, so could her healing system be used? Thinking of it, Tian Yuerong set up a water bow with his right hand and raised a water arrow with his left, aiming at the field The octopus man is dodging left and right, and she is aiming at its mouth. It is necessary to let her healing system directly enter its body to destroy its function. But this is not easy, not to mention that the octopus is not standing obediently in the face of such a person's attack. If it wants to hit it with one blow, its mouth must be opened. Tian Yuerong stood quietly on the periphery, her body kept aiming, waiting for this chance to hit.

 Jiang Yichen's lightning is the most destructive to the octopus. Unlike the electric whip, the lightning's attack surface is smaller, but for the same reason, its damage property is the highest among all attack methods. After fighting for a long time, this seasoned warrior quickly discovered that the biggest flaw on the octopus man's body was its abdomen, which looked extremely soft. When he tried to attack with the electric whip, he found that it was very wet and slippery. , it seems that the octopus also knows that there is its weakness, so it made a good mucus on its surface to block other people's attacks.

 Now that he knew where his weak point was, Jiang Yichen's attack would be merciless. Since the electric whip is not strong enough to attack, let's try his lightning. The lightning bolts rose out of thin air, piercing through with the momentum of thunder. Its belly, the most tender part of its body, was cut open, and the pain caused the octopus to unconsciously open its mouth wide.

 At this time, Tian Yuerong, who was waiting, loosened the already tensed bowstring in his right hand, and the healing water arrow entered the octopus man's mouth in the blink of an eye, and the water arrow directly entered its body with the remaining power. , fighting with the toxin in its abdomen, it is like thousands of war horses galloping recklessly between the two armies, the octopus man, who has been injured inside and outside, has lost consciousness, and all the tentacles have been retracted by it, tightly clutching his stomach like a human , it seems that this will make you feel better.

 Its pain did not arouse everyone's sympathy at all. Taking advantage of its illness and killing it, Jiang Yichen and Captain Jiang chopped at the octopus man's head at the same time.

 PS: About collecting materials:

 Well, this is entirely to satisfy the author's own collection.

 Why do we need to collect containers?

 Because the end of the world will happen in a few days, and the containers may not be able to be loaded on the ship, and those who are loaded on the ship will definitely not be able to reach the port.

 As for why you need to collect so many supplies, won’t you leave more for others?

 Uh, the author thinks very simply, if you don’t have space, you can’t get such supplies.

 There are zombies all over the street, and few people have the courage to purchase them at the same time. Carry a small bag on the back, because it will slow down the speed.

 There are also some materials that will be broken if they are not collected. Instead of breaking, it is better to let her collect them.

 Chapter 112. Appearance of the Final Boss
Time was running out, and before everyone had time to enjoy the joy of victory, Captain Jiang ordered them to evacuate quickly, but he and Qin Zhongxiang stayed behind. 【】

 "Jiang Tuan, who are you?" Jiang Yichen turned around and saw Jiang Tuan and the two who stayed behind were fiddling with something, it looked like it should be a timer.

 "Brother Jiang, you have seen the situation here, do you really want to bring back these experimental data? It is not easy for those who can survive now." Captain Jiang glanced at Jiang Yichen, then lowered his head again. I was busy working alone, and Qin Zhongxiang didn't raise his head at all. Hurry up, hurry up, time is running out, those monsters are about to catch up, they have to get everything right, and absolutely can't let these harmful things remain in the world.

 Jiang Yichen is not the kind of rigid person who only knows how to obey orders, not to mention that he himself had this idea before, but he just wanted to wait for everyone to come out, and he and Tian Yuerong would come for another visit. Now that everyone has the same idea That couldn't be better.

 So he didn't say anything, but joined them in their actions. With the help of his expert, the speed of the three of them was indeed much faster. Back then, the kind of special team he was in had to learn the infrastructure of this kind of strike, not only had to learn, but also had to be relatively proficient. I didn't expect to use it at this time. Well, it really should be used. I understood the words of the instructor at that time, "You don't have too many skills to overwhelm you."

 The voices of "Qi Qi 欻 欻" sounded one after another, and they could feel the pressure brought by the monsters chasing behind them without turning their heads. Oh, and the shadows looming on the wall kept reminding them to hurry up . Tian Yuerong and the others who had already run out had been guarding the gate, waiting for the people behind. Although everyone didn't understand what they were doing there, this did not prevent everyone from feeling nervous at the moment.

 So when they saw the figures of Jiang Yichen and the three of them, they also saw the figures of those monsters chasing after them, wow, how could there be so many of them, not only that gecko man came. There is also a spider man with eight claws, and the other one is a snake man with a long tail? And what is that one holding two big pincers? Is it the Scorpion King? Oh my god, they Could it be that he crossed into a blockbuster movie in country M?

 Tian Yuerong and the others yelled at them. "This way, this way, hurry up!"

 While throwing various abilities at the monsters, trying to hinder their speed, when the three of Jiang Yichen passed through the gate one after another. Ding Dali, Fat Li and others who were waiting on both sides of the gate closed the gate together. This gate is not an ordinary iron gate. The two doors together weigh a thousand catties, but fortunately they have someone like Ding Dali behind them. .

 Although the gate was closed tightly, the monsters were still attacking the gate. Tian Yuerong looked at the gate that was still motionless, but her anxiety had not diminished at all. Can she say that they are still going too smoothly? "Since

 this The laboratory has almost been turned around, so let's go up early." Captain Jiang panted heavily, exhaling the suffocation in his chest during the sprint just now, and said.

 When I heard that I was going back. Everyone's momentum immediately rose, they had already cleaned up when they came here, basically there would be no danger if they wanted to go back and forth, only Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen were a little worried. After ascending to the late stage of the fourth level, Jiang Yichen's sense of the surrounding air has become more obvious. Although it is not as wide-ranging and accurate as Tian Yuerong's mental detection, this sixth sense of danger is still strengthened.

 "Captain Jiang, I still have to remind everyone to be careful. After all, we have not transferred all places. Maybe there will be some dangers that we don't know about?" After thinking about it. Jiang Yichen still opened his mouth to remind, the attitude of the big guys on the way back was a little lazy, and he knew that they must be exhausted, probably forgetting that they had already stayed here for almost 48 hours. Now everyone is hungry, and the spirit and body are already exhausted under the high tension. At this time, it can be said that everyone is the most relaxed, so it is better to be careful.

 Fortunately, Captain Jiang is also the governor, and Jiang Yichen's reminder reminded him of the sudden appearance of the spider-man, snake-man and scorpion-man, which they had never seen before. Who would have thought that the octopus man's dying call would have summoned them all. Thinking of this, he stopped and said to the dozen or so team members, "I know everyone is very tired. That's right, but what Brother Jiang said just now is correct. Now is the moment when we are least alert. If there is any unknown danger, it is too dangerous in our current state. We have already reached this point and we are still one step ahead You can go out when you are young, so everyone must not relax, otherwise all previous efforts will be wasted."

 Captain Jiang's seriousness made everyone's hearts rise to their throats again. Could it be that this is another discovery? Anyway, Brother Jiang What he said to Captain Jiang is quite reasonable, he has persisted until this point, and he doesn't care about persisting for another hour or two.

 When they came to the entrance hall before, they realized that it was indeed too early to be happy.

 There are more than 20 zombies suddenly appearing in the hall, and I don’t know where they entered. Among these zombies, there is a particularly unique one. Why is it unique, because it is still wearing a very neat suit, And sitting on the edge of the table with his head down like a gentleman is thinking about something.

 Faced with such a weird situation, everyone was already stunned and there was no further turmoil. Damn, I have even seen monsters in biochemical blockbusters. Isn't this just a weird zombie? Isn't it just a high level Is it a zombie? Is there anything strange about it? Don’t you feel that the heartbeat frequency in everyone’s chest has not changed? I have seen the big world, and you mortals can’t understand it.

 The zombie didn't move, but it didn't mean the other zombies didn't move either. Everyone didn't have time to think too much and started to attack these zombies. Well, the subordinates of this big zombie boss are obviously not vegetarians either. Tian Yuerong's spirit online shows that all of them are above level three, there are more than twenty zombies above level three, even Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong can't help it. Not cheering up to deal with it. I hope that BOSS will continue to think about its life, no, it is a zombie life, so let's ignore them mortals.

 Seeing that the number of zombies is decreasing at a speed visible to the naked eye, and everyone's arrogance is getting higher and higher, Li Yuan wipes off the blood on his body, freezes the injured arm with a supernatural power, and joins the battle again. Qu Kai's fire element once again exerted a higher level of energy than theirs, and the pressure on Qu Kai's side suddenly increased without him. Tian Yuerong flicked the water whip while staring at the boss. Since she was not sure about the level of the boss, her healing water system should be kept as a trump card.

 Her spirit net did not show the level of the BOSS, so there is only one explanation, that is, the level of the BOSS may have surpassed the fifth level. Although in her opinion, this is indeed unscientific, but in this laboratory, no matter how unscientific All the things that happened to me have disappeared, and I don't care about one more thing.
Chapter 113. A Good Thing to Change Again
The thinking life of the zombie boss is coming to an end soon. It seems that it is still very interested in the group of small food in front of it, but it still maintains its identity. As a big boss, it is not necessary to fight for the food in person, but Obviously its younger brothers have limited abilities, forcing the big boss to condescend to play.

 Tian Yuerong looked at this rather handsome man with a purple complexion and a slightly rotten face, and couldn't understand the kind of politeness exuding from his whole body. Before the mutation, he was definitely a well-educated nobleman, at least Her previous status was not comparable to her, and this kind of elegance exuded from her bones could not be cultivated overnight, but no matter how different her status was, she was just Zombie Yimei now. The tallest, so the big boss came to her first?

 Spirit Net, Spirit Net, when we need help the most, please don't be so honest, you can only show your power in front of high-level battles, you So honest, your master, I am very passive, okay.

 Because the spirit network is in a "sluggish" state for no reason, Tian Yuerong is very lacking in confidence when facing this zombie boss, and this boss actually has a speed ability. It is very sensitive and Zhan Zhan escaped several times of its attacks. This boss also looks very depressed. Doesn’t the “food” become obediently caught as soon as it makes a move? Why is this delicious “food” so difficult to catch. One person and one dead body played a dangerous game of hide-and-seek, and of course Tian Yuerong was the cat.

 After dodging its elongated armor for n times, Tian Yuerong decided to fight back. She stepped forward to meet the attack of the zombie boss, and the big boss was also very strange, shouldn't it be chasing the "food" and running in front? Within two seconds of this bewilderment, Tian Yuerong was already very close to it, whether it was too late or too soon, just a few steps away from it. Tian Yuerong raised the healing water needle that had been prepared for a long time in her hand, and when the water needle left her palm, it shot towards its face with the force of thunder, where its crystal nucleus was located. As expected of a big boss, at this critical juncture, a sense of danger caused the big boss to deviate from his head, and the water needle was directly injected into its nasal cavity, and then it was attracted by a bone-eroding pain. roared loudly.

 Jiang Yichen has been concerned about the battle between Tian Yuerong and the big boss. It's a pity that there are always a few unsightly zombie boys blocking his way. These third-level zombies are not so easy to deal with, and after the big boss singled out Tian Yuerong, he became the backbone of the remaining people. After he evacuated from the battlefield now, the other team members would not be able to fight for a few rounds at all, so he could only endure the worry and keep an eye on Tian Yuerong's side at all times. If there was any danger, he would rush to rescue immediately.

 The loud roar of the zombie boss's injury made the remaining zombie boys on the field terrified. They even forgot that it was time to fight, and they stood dumbfoundedly facing the big boss and were still trembling. Seeing this change, Jiang Yichen and the others quickly harvested their heads in secret joy. If they don't kill them now, when will they wait? Holding a small knife alone, Dali used all his strength to slash the neck of the zombie closest to him, and a head was cut off. It's so enjoyable, if these zombies were like this earlier, they would have spent this effort.

 The sudden rage from the big boss caused the number of zombies on the field to drop sharply. There were less than five left, and the big boss obviously didn't know what happened, why did its little brothers disappear in such a short period of time. But if I can't think of a reason, I can't think of it. The little "food" in front of him dared to hurt him, and hurt him so badly, the big boss said that he was very angry, and the consequences would be serious.

 Tian Yuerong quickly dodged another round of powerful attacks from the big boss, and threw the water whip in his left hand full of healing ingredients towards it, although the fifth-level water whip would not bring it any fatal damage. But the healing ingredients in the water became the big boss' nightmare. Although he didn't know what it was, he only knew that the water from the person in front of him made him feel scared in his bones. So a new round of dodging left and dodging right began, but this time the big boss became a cat.

 We must know that the reason why the fifth level is the water-dividing area of the supernatural power level is that after reaching the fifth level, it is somewhat hazy to come into contact with the way of heaven. The way of heaven is amazing, even if it is a little bit, it is enough for the supernatural powers half life. Let’s take the water system simply. In fact, the water system in the ability is not water created out of thin air, but uses the water factor in the air. After reaching the fifth level, the water used may be the water of the human body. water, lake water and even ocean water. Moreover, the shape of the water can be produced at will, which is why she can use the water needle on a large scale. If it is close to the water source, it is not impossible to even use the legendary "topple mountains and seas". In short, after reaching the fifth level , the use of abilities is more free and smooth, and it spreads all over the body all the time.

 Therefore, although Tian Yuerong is far behind the big boss in terms of speed, the attack range of the water system is always with her. At this moment, she feels a little more balanced in her heart. Although her attack power of these supernatural abilities is not very high, it is really worthy of Yu Zombie's nemesis, relying on these healing waters, no matter how fast its big boss is, it will always be covered with a rain cloud above its head. The water whip can always drip on it, so in just a few minutes, the stiff suit of the zombie boss has turned into rags, and the original blue skin has been corroded into a bad shape, and the smell is completely gone. Aristocratic style, full of embarrassment.

 Here, after Jiang Yichen had dealt with the zombie brother who was duel with him, he turned his head to look at Liang Yunhao and the others who were working together to deal with the remaining three zombies, and then joined Tian Yuerong and the big boss with peace of mind.

 With the addition of Jiang Yichen, the killer, the already difficult situation of the zombie boss has become even more difficult. Before, it could take advantage of its speed to counterattack a few times, but now it has basically reduced to running around with its head in its arms. , Why is there another one who can release thunder? You must know that thunder and lightning have been punishing evil since the beginning of time. It is too unfair for these two people to deal with themselves.

 Tian Yuerong is much lighter now, is it because he raised his starting point to prevent the zombie from having a chance to counterattack, Jiang Yichen chased after the big boss to fight, lightning bolts came out of the sky, and lightning strikes struck the zombie like lifeless , Tian Yuerong's eyes were shining brightly from the sidelines, this lightning ability is really the best choice for home travel with the highest attack power, it is indeed the man she picked, it is so powerful.

 Captain Jiang and Liang Yunhao managed to dispose of the remaining zombies, and saw two figures, one purple and one black, as fast as two colored shadows, separating and merging together at one time. It's really hard to see what's coming out, but looking at Tian Yuerong's calm look next to him, Brother Jiang should have the upper hand now.

 Tian Yuerong didn't care what they thought, anyway, he still sprinkled some healing water from time to time, this zombie boss is not so easy to fight, Jiang Yichen's rank is at least two ranks behind it, if it weren't for the two of them with very good abilities The special attribute has a bonus to the damage of zombies, how can it be just a little tired and not hang up like now.

 At this moment, Tian Yuerong discovered that her spirit net had started to move again, so she hurriedly checked the attributes of the zombie boss. It didn't matter if she saw it. It turned out that the boss was already at the end of the fifth level, and it was only a critical point before it was promoted to the sixth level. If it is raised to level six, no matter how special their abilities are, it will be useless. Fortunately, under the constant harassment of her healing water, it will have to spend more abilities to resist the damage of the healing water, so Right now, the zombie boss has very little vitality left. That's right, her spiritual network has been upgraded inexplicably, and she can actually use the red blood bar to indicate the strength of vitality, which makes her a little confused. In other words, since entering this experiment This is the second time that Spirit Net has changed, so is this change a good thing or a bad thing? To find this site, please search for "" or enter the URL:

Chapter 114. Escaping and ruining life
After Jiang Yichen threw several bolts of lightning in succession, the noble head of the zombie boss who had been smashed to the point of being invisible finally fell off. This battle ended with their complete victory, but there were still a few players left behind forever. here. Those who died were all the soldiers of Commander Jiang. He personally went up and chopped off their heads one by one. It was not for other reasons, but he didn't want his brother to be contaminated by those evil spirits after death. They died to kill zombies. , After death, one should go to heaven innocently. Putting their corpses together, looking up and looking around, only himself, Qin Zhongxiang, and all the members of Liang Yunhao's team were left among the soldiers who brought them into the basement. Strange to say, no matter how dangerous the situation was, This team can always retreat unscathed. Apart from the extra care of Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong, I have to say that the unity and cohesion of the team members is quite high. There is no suspicion or selfishness among them, and they can always put themselves Hand over their weaknesses and backs to the other party without reservation, so that they will not look forward and backward when encountering a situation, and lose sight of the other. There is also the small captain Liang Yunhao, who has no selfishness and almost no power. It seems that he is the small captain only to be in charge of the daily affairs of the team. It was Jiang Yichen's own decision, and he never cared about it. No, it should be said that he accepted it humbly, as long as it was for the good of the team.

 Thinking about it this way, the whole incident is very reasonable. Fortunately, Commander Jiang is not a person who accepts death, and there is no despicable idea that all of my people are dead, and your people are still alive, so he ignited the despicable idea of death in his novice. After the remains of the soldiers, their small group exited the laboratory.

 At this time, the situation outside was not very good. Li Yuanjie looked at the few remaining fighters. There were only six of them left in their team. It had been four days since the leader and the others went down. They lost nearly two-thirds of their people in the first day, and most of the rest died in the breakout. That day, when he found them surrounded by zombies on the second floor. He decisively led everyone into the box, smashed the glass of the box and found another street next door. Although there were many zombies on the street, it was better than waiting here to be surrounded by them. It was better at the beginning, those supernatural beings listened to him, but when they successfully landed on the street, most of the supernatural beings turned against their army, and he understood. Because most of the people brought by the head into the basement are soldiers, so the number of soldiers on his side is relatively smaller than the number of people with supernatural powers. In addition to this situation, those people with supernatural powers must think that Jiang Tuan and the others may It has already become shreds of meat in the mouths of zombies, so they retreated first regardless of their own persuasion, but they didn't think about it, the number of zombies in this city should be counted in the hundreds of thousands, just a few of them Just wanting to rush out can't be said to be impossible, only the possibility is very low.

 He will never give up on the leader and the others, so he must wait for the leader and the others here for five days according to the previous agreement. Today is already the fifth day. He stood in front of the window and looked deeply at the small four-story building not far away, "Commander, why haven't you shown up yet?

 " We have already searched all the edible supplies here. Fortunately, there are a lot of small shops around here, and there is no shortage of food for the time being. However, there are also a lot of zombies here. In order not to let the zombies smell them The smell, now the corridors outside are filled with the corpses of those killed zombies. I hope that the smell of those corpses can cover up the smell of flesh and blood on their bodies, but this is not a solution in the long run. He can clearly feel the increase in the number of zombies around these days.

 When Tian Yuerong and the others rushed to the ground, they realized that there were a lot of zombies outside. They are already exhausted physically and mentally, and it seems unrealistic to deal with these hundreds of zombies all at once. Commander Jiang closed his eyes. Does this mean that the team that searched upstairs before was wiped out? As for not thinking about them escaping, it was because of Li Yuanjie's presence. He did not believe that his soldiers would escape alone.

 Everyone in the stairs was a little depressed, Tian Yuerong leaned tightly beside Jiang Yichen, raised her head and looked at Jiang Yichen, in fact, with their ability, they could take these people out, but Jiang Yichen shook his head cryptically, now What can we do after we rescue these people before it is the last resort? Commander Jiang and Qin Zhongxiang are members of the base after all, and everything must be based on the interests of the base, and the southern base is like this now. From this mission It can be seen from here that there are definitely people in the southern base who are conducting human experiments in secret, and now there are dual-line supernatural beings who are telling people, come and tie me up, do I have a secret? Jiang Yichen looked up and looked at the ground

 . The air vent is less than 2 meters high, judging from its size, it should be able to accommodate a person, and according to his judgment, the air vent should lead directly to the outside, so it is not too difficult to get out. He thought of it, and so did Captain Jiang.

 Captain Jiang asked Su Ziyi to remove the metal exhaust fan, which was easy for him with the metal superpower, and then he was the first to get in, and everyone waited quietly. It took about a minute or two. , Su Ziyi's smiling face appeared in front of everyone, "Commander, I've seen it. There is a small road going out from here, and there are no zombies, but the exit is a bit high from the ground, about three or four meters." Su

 Ziyi The words successfully made the big guy feel relieved. The height of three or four meters is nothing to the supernatural beings. Besides, they all have supernatural powers. Besides, they still have Liang Yunhao. If it doesn’t work, you have to trouble Liang The captain used his wind ability to support him, so he wouldn't fall into a bad situation.

 Liang Yunhao looked at the ones looking at him with piercing eyes, and he couldn't help but help his forehead again, and nodded to show that he knew, in exchange for the silly joy of Ding Dali and Fat Li.

 Everyone is not a muddleheaded person, and they acted very quickly. Within a few minutes, everyone climbed out of the vent safely and came to this alley. They said that the alley is actually a narrow path behind the ancient rhyme clubhouse. There is usually no one in the small gap between the neighboring buildings, so there is no sign of zombies at this moment, but it is convenient for them. With such a safe breathing place, big guy He deeply exhaled the turbid air in his heart, although the road ahead is still difficult, but at least they came out alive now, right?

 Captain Jiang glanced at Qin Zhongxiang, Qin Zhongxiang nodded knowingly, and when everyone had walked out of the alley, he pressed the mini remote control that he had been holding tightly in his hand. The illuminated black box suddenly let out a soft "bang", and powerful impacts spewed out from it in all directions, and the fireball brought by the explosion ignited everything in the space like scattered fire dragons. Now that they are here, they will hear all kinds of shrill screams, whether it is from the monsters blocked by them or other monsters that they have not discovered, and then the fourth floor The crash of the building collapsed, burying all the sins and ugliness of human nature.

 Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong looked at each other but didn't say anything. Since Captain Jiang didn't want others to know, they would keep this secret forever.

 The movement on their side also alarmed Li Yuanjie. When Commander Jiang saw a few people in military uniforms running towards here quickly, the tears in his eyes couldn't stop. To find this site, please search for "" or enter the URL:

115. Farewell to 1 paragraph
[Broadcast] Follow "Starting Reading" and get first-hand news about the 515 red envelopes. Students who haven't snatched red envelopes after the Chinese New Year can show their skills this time.

 No matter how many zombies are around, the only remaining people are gathered now. Li Yuanjie has almost figured out the situation around these few days, so he wiped away his tears and led everyone to skip the path and climb quickly. Go to the top of the shops on the side of the road. It turns out that most of the shops here are two or three storeys high, and the neighbors are closely adjacent to each other, which makes it easier for them to enter and exit, and there are generally no zombies on this roof. of.

 A few people quickly escaped from the siege of zombies and came to the main road. The car that Li Yuanjie had found earlier was parked here. There were not many people left. Like a string of arrows, it sailed to the suburbs.

 The way back went smoothly, and Tian Yuerong was exhausted enough and didn't want to make any more troubles, so I secretly mentioned a lot along the way. In view of her and Jiang Yichen's good performance in this mission, every time she raised any premonition Commander Jiang was quite able to listen to topics like that, or danger, which also allowed them to avoid most of the dangers, so after another three days, the group of them finally returned to the base.

 Compared with the scene of more than 800 people when they went there, they came back in a bit of a panic. Although they had tried their best to collect supplies on the way, most of them were carried into their own stomachs, and there were not many left. But these are secondary, the main reason is that they left after the task, but now the task has not been completed.

 Captain Jiang and Assistant Qin killed them and they didn't finish anything. Liang Yunhao and the others are not stupid, and they all pretended to be deaf and dumb. Anyway, we don't know the content of the task and pretend that we don't know anything is the best. This is not only related to their own birth names, the key point is that they will have to live in the southern base in the future. It is best not to know anything.

 Looking at the miserable appearance of these people, it is impossible for the upper echelon of the base to believe it or not. Even Mr. Li scratched his head and thought for a long time. He thought that his organs were made by the world's top masters. And he himself knew clearly that before the end of the world, the laboratory did develop a batch of semi-successful products, and he didn't know if they survived after the end of the world, but he believed that if those things survived successfully. Those who went out to do missions would definitely survive, so this matter went around in his mind and he let it go. It's a joke, how could he, a professor with a weak body and a strong brain, go in person? Although the information in it is really precious, no matter how precious something is, you have to live to enjoy it. And subconsciously, he felt that those people in the base were not strong enough to reach his laboratory at all, so he didn't tell Qin Zhongxiang all about those institutions. He also knew that his experiments were a bit outrageous, even in This is the end of the world.

 In any case, their trip was a clear understanding of the situation in the new city, and they made a little contribution to the plan for the base to go to the new city in the future, and the top management of the base didn't have much hope at first, so The final result of this incident ended with Tian Yuerong and the others getting 1,000 extra points in their cards. Of course, Captain Jiang and Li Yuanjie were fine. After taking a few days off and resting for a few days, I should do what I should do.

 As for Qin Zhongxiang, he still returned to the Base Research Institute and continued to be his administrative director. However, after this incident, his relationship with Captain Jiang is a bit intriguing, but this is normal. After all, the two of them have a common secret. , but after this mission, the two did not meet again. Even if something happened in the base, they just nodded and walked away. carry.

 After Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong returned to the hut, they rested hard for a few days. In the past few days, Jiang Yichen has successfully advanced to the fifth level, and Tian Yuerong has basically reached the fifth level of Dzogchen, only one hurdle away from the sixth level. The further you wait, the harder it is to upgrade, especially between the fifth and sixth ranks, so Tian Yuerong doesn't have any psychological pressure at all. Her promotion is a natural thing, otherwise she has too many crystal nuclei in the space now. It has to be piled up into a hill, and even with the crystal nucleus pile, it can be piled up to a sixth level. But by doing that, it lost the meaning of rank-up, and became a rank-up for the sake of rank-up.

 The most important thing is that after Jiang Yichen has been promoted to the fifth level, the power of lightning has become more powerful. He can even mobilize a piece of lightning in a small range, which is different from her rain cloud. Although it is only a small piece, about a4 It's the size of a piece of paper, but there are lightning flashes and dark clouds inside, and you can even vaguely see a small electric dragon inside. It seems that there is no record of this aspect in the book. Anyway, their fifth order is the same as described in the book. There was a discrepancy, and Tian Yuerong stopped worrying about it after being puzzled by it. Anyway, it was only good for them and not bad. After all, no one disliked their own supernatural powers. In addition, since Jiang Yichen was promoted to the fifth level, He also experienced the mystery, and his understanding of the world became broader, and it was only then that he truly realized the reason why Tian Yuerong insisted on traveling in the first place.

 It's just that they have been away from the western base for too long after all, and it's time to return.

 Before leaving, Jiang Yichen asked Hetian Yuerong to go to Liang Yunhao's team's residence. Now, except for the two of them, everyone else moved in together and rented a single-family house on the second floor with a yard. It happened that everyone was preparing to eat, and they were immediately called over to join them.

 "Daughter-in-law, bring two more sets of bowls and chopsticks!"

 Liang Yunhao's wife is a very gentle person. Her real name is Tian Zhanyan, but everyone usually calls him sister-in-law. Tian Yuerong handed over the bag in her hand.

 "Sister-in-law, then we will not be polite. Oh, this is for the big guys, and there are extra dishes for everyone." Tian Zhanyan knew what the two of them were capable of, so he took the tape with a smile, took it to the kitchen, and opened it

 . He was stunned when he saw it, and he didn't know what to do at the moment. He didn't care much, so he called, "Old Liang, come here."

 Liang Yunhao was quite puzzled when he heard his wife's call, what happened? , Could it be that the food at home is not enough to eat? No, didn’t you just buy the food yesterday? That’s when you saw Sister Tian and Brother Jiang coming. Did you bring out something good to entertain them? It’s good to have something to eat these days, Besides, Sister Rentian is also such a person.

 "Old Liang, come and take a look!" Tian Zhanyan dragged the slow-moving Liang Yunhao in, and poured the contents of the bag onto the chopping board.

 Liang Yunhao's eyes widened instantly, and he saw dozens of bags of instant noodles strewn about on the chopping board. They are of little value. In fact, these things are nothing, just two Chinese cabbages and a few carrots and potatoes. These were discussed by Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen after much thought. After all, these things were collected by Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen. It was already a little wilted when it was opened, so it's just right to give it to them now.

 But these things are really good for Liang Yunhao. After all, these vegetables are now available at a price, and one Chinese cabbage costs more than 500 points. It’s not cheap, these things alone can’t be bought without 2000 points, what is the concept of 2000 points, it’s enough for an ordinary family’s basic food for a few months, this gift is too heavy.

 "Sister Tian, Brother Jiang, who are you?" Liang Yunhao had a bad attitude. Even if these two people have a little money, they can't spend it like this. They are both their own people. Do you need to be so polite

 ? Knowing that he was missing something, he said with a smile, "Captain Liang, we are saying goodbye to you this time!"

 Chapter 116. Go or stay?
[Latest broadcast] Tomorrow is 515, the anniversary of the starting point, and the day with the most benefits. In addition to gift bags and school bags, you must watch the "515 Red Packet Flip" this time. There is no reason not to snatch the red envelopes. Set the alarm clock~ "

 What happened?" Liang Yunhao asked in surprise, and everyone else on the table had to put it down. Chopsticks looked at Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen.

 No wonder they were so surprised. Since the end of the world, in the face of the survival pressure of nature and the harsh living environment of zombies and mutant beasts, the base has been like a paradise in people's minds. Although there are too many darkness in this paradise, but No one is willing to leave the base easily, only under unavoidable circumstances. Looking at Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen's faces, there is no distress, and they can make such a big gift, so they must not have offended anyone, and with the skills of these two people, they must have a good life in the base, and of course they are definitely much better than their own. , Then why do you still have to leave?

 Thinking of this, Liang Yunhao pondered and said, "But what's wrong with this mission?" His wife was right in front of him, so his words became a bit vague. Everyone didn't even mention Duan at all, pretending it didn't happen, Liang Yunhao didn't even say anything about his wife, pretending it was just a nightmare and let it pass.

 Jiang Yichen smiled heartily, "Captain, I've lost my mind. We're going to find relatives. I discussed with Rong Rong that we can't spend all these points anyway, so why not go shopping and exchange some good things for the big guys? It's not in vain." We have lived and died together, and now in this apocalyptic world, we don’t know if we will meet again in the future, so let’s take it as a little favor from the two of us.” “Why, sister Tian, you really want to go,

 just the two of you Someone?" Upon hearing this, Su Ziyi hurried to Tian Yuerong and asked in a low voice.

 Tian Yuerong nodded, "Yes, Brother Su. There are parents and brothers at home, so I don't feel relieved if I don't go back, so Brother Chen and I came here to bid farewell to everyone."

 "No. No, Brother Jiang, it's too dangerous just the two of you, and the road in the last days is much more difficult. What should we do if we encounter something on this road?" Fat Lizi came over and pressed He said that although these two people are not weak in strength, Tian Xiaomei is a girl after all, even though she is a violent girl. But in the end, there is not even a caring person on the road, and besides, two people rush on the road during the day and have to watch the night at night, even if they fight all night, they can't stand it. This Jiang Yichen doesn't usually feel sorry for Tian Xiaomei, it must be Tian Xiaomei's own thinking go home.

 "Brother Fat, now that we have found our relatives, we have to go no matter what. There are indeed many inconveniences on the road. Fortunately, Rongrong and I are not incompetent people. If we walk slowly, we will always get there. There will always be a lot of trouble in this day." Facing the big guy's enthusiasm to persuade him to stay, Jiang Yichen always speaks with a smile on his face.

 Liang Yunhao nodded. "Yeah, there is always a rush in life. Brother Jiang and sister have decided."

 Tian Yuerong nodded, "Well, thank you for taking care of me during this time."

 "Don't dare, don't dare. Let's talk again Sister, we are the ones who take care of you, you should be the ones who take care of us." At this time, Qu Kai brought the cabbage soup made by Tian Zhanyan to the table. The strong aroma of cabbage immediately attracted everyone's eyes, this is cabbage, this is a dish, God knows how long it has been since their group had eaten this kind of fresh cabbage.

 Ding Dachao, who had been silent all this time, first scooped up a large bowl for Tian Yuerong. Then they started scooping for them.

 Tian Yuerong looked at the big bowl full of cabbage soup in front of her, and the corners of her mouth were slightly raised. It was really unlucky to encounter the end of the world, but every time she met these people, she felt that she was very lucky.

 Tian Zhanyan knew that they had something to talk about, so he didn't disturb them in advance. So he took the food and went back to the back room to eat with the children.

 Liang Yunhao saw his wife and children had entered the back room, so he started to talk to Jiang Yichen seriously, "Brother Jiang, where are you going?"

 Jiang Yichen glanced at Liang Yunhao who was staring at him with regular eyes, raised his eyelids, and said calmly. "I think everyone knows that the four official bases that have been announced now are the western bases we are going to." He said in a calm tone, almost as if he said "the sun is so beautiful today", but he didn't know that this was the same as throwing away the base. A bomb is almost in the middle of the team.

 The western base is thousands of miles away from here. Before the apocalypse, it took only two hours to fly by plane. Now it is estimated that it will be two months, but it is as simple as going out to buy a cabbage. Ah, bah, buying cabbage is not a simple matter now, in short, it seems impossible to everyone. Even mature and stable people like Liang Yunhao and Qu Kai opened their mouths in surprise, not to mention the expressions of these bastards like Fat Li, looking at them is no different from looking at two idiots.

 Tian Yuerong shook her head with a headache. If she didn't know that they really cared about her size, she might have walked away. Is it really so unacceptable?

 Fortunately, Liang Yunhao finally returned to normal after a few seconds. He then asked them if they needed his help after they had traveled such a long distance. Jiang Yichen thanked him a few words as usual and then politely declined. After everyone had finished eating, he left and went home.

 At night, Liang Yunhao thought about the sense of oppression when he saw Jiang Yichen during the day, and he always felt that this kid seemed to be of a higher rank, giving people an unfathomable feeling, and today when Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen proposed that they When he was leaving, he had an urge to lead his team to follow. He didn't know what was going on, but this feeling was so strong that he thought he would regret not following, but when he saw his wife When he was with his son, this feeling gradually faded away, especially when he heard that they were going to the western base later, he suppressed this thought, but now in the dead of night, this feeling came back again, even worse than Still strong during the day.

 He flicked his hair irritably, and when he turned around, he saw Qu Kai leaning against the window and looking out of the window. He looked out curiously, but he couldn't see anything in the dark.

 "I said Xiaoqu, what kind of literary and artistic young man are you pretending to be this late at night, you scared me!" He joked.

 Qu Kai raised his head, showing a little irritability on his face, "Captain, haven't you slept yet? Don't tell me  you're also a fan of literature and art, coming out to admire the stars and the moon?" Ten sentences!" Liang Yunhao slapped Qu Kai on the head who was pretending to be serious, "To be honest, isn't it because they are leaving?" He said with a gloomy expression.

 Qu Kai nodded, "Captain, to be honest, don't be angry, I almost told us to follow them today." After speaking, he looked at Liang Yunhao's face, but found that his captain was not unhappy at all. Instead, he nodded in agreement and said, "To be honest, I thought so too at the time. But then they said that the western base was too far away. I don't know what the road is like." "Sigh", the two of

 them He sighed deeply, what a worry!

 Chapter 117. Decision on All Migration
Tian Yuerong doesn't care what they think, anyway, this gift is also given, so don't say goodbye, now she has picked up the house that has been rented for several months, and put the quilt she moved out of the space All the necessities were collected into the space again, leaving only some useless clutter to make people feel that people really lived in this room. It's not that she is stingy, but that she is someone who never wrongs herself. The things she and Jiang Yichen use have always been the best. Anyway, she doesn't lack these things in her space, but if they stay, then the problem will be big. If there is someone who is interested in checking this way, then her space secrets will definitely not be kept. The points the two of them participated in the missions are not enough to buy these, so for the sake of their own personal safety, it is better to keep a low profile.

 With this kind of thought in mind, Tian Yuerong was very careful when tidying up. At the same time, he had to let people who came later see that the house had indeed been lived in before, and there were still a lot of things left behind, and he also had to ensure that they would not leave with a big bag when they left. Carrying a small bag on his back, in short, his mind is still very large. Jiang Yichen joined in after seeing Tian Yuerong's serious appearance, and he didn't know how he felt about going home. He felt very relaxed and comfortable.

 On the other side, Liang Yunhao and the others were still frowning, and finally Tian Zhanyan's unintentional words woke them up all of a sudden, "You only think about whether to follow others, and you don't think about whether others are willing to take us away. I said, Lao Liang, if Brother Jiang and Sister Tian are really willing to lead us away, I see, you don’t have to worry about talking to the children, there are so many of us, it’s okay!” It was really a word that awakened the dreamers, they were so entangled It's pointless to be entangled, well, he'd better go to Brother Jiang again to ask more clearly.

 Liang Yunhao led Li Yuan and Su Ziyi out the door, but he met Captain Jiang not long after they walked out. Captain Jiang was not wearing a military uniform, but ordinary clothes and a hat to cover himself tightly. Strictly speaking, this kind of dress is not unusual in the base. Many people are the same. It's not that they are afraid of being recognized by others. It's just that people's hearts are unpredictable since the end of the world. Everyone is used to pretending to be themselves. No one was staring at it. Liang Yunhao didn't dare to recognize him either, it was Captain Jiang who took the initiative to stop him.

 Captain Jiang led Liang Yunhao into a small alley, but there was no one there, so Li Yuan and Su Ziyi were sent to stand at the entrance of the alley and be careful.

 "Captain Jiang, what's the matter? Did something happen?" Liang Yunhao saw that this posture was not right. asked impatiently. It's no wonder he asked this question. After returning from Xinshi, he and Captain Jiang had no contact at all. Everyone knows the tricks in this mission. For the sake of everyone's safety, the best way is to be like a passerby. But this time, it was obvious that Captain Jiang had come to find him on purpose, and he was so cautious, there must be something wrong.

 Captain Jiang glanced at Liang Yunhao, who was a little fidgety, and then at the two brothers who were standing in the distance. Then he said in a low voice, "Recently, you guys should be more careful. It is said that the research institute has become restless again. By the way, tell Brother Jiang again!" Then he continued, "These are all news from inside, anyway, be careful!" Liang Yunhao was left behind in a daze, and left in a hurry. This was secretly conveyed to him by Qin Zhongxiang last night, and he didn't know what was going on, so he made this trip out of the friendship of his mission to save lives several times. He has also helped more, and his position in the base is quite embarrassing right now, and this task has not been completed well, so he can't intervene in many things. Sigh, the world is difficult, when will the leaders of the base really let go of their grievances and really do something for mankind.

 Liang Yunhao came back to his senses after blowing the cold wind for a long time, hey, he has to go now, is he really waiting for someone to come to his door? Although Captain Jiang's words were vague. But he is not confused. Since there were human experiments before the end of the world, the research institute after the end of the world is not so clean. Maybe the base secretly uses people with supernatural powers for experiments. Some time ago, the base It's not that there are such rumors, now it seems that there is no storm without waves, if the base wants to keep its secrets completely, then these survivors in their mission have to be cleaned up for a while? "What?" Tian Yuerong blurted out the question in extreme surprise and

 succeeded It added a blush to Liang Yunhao's face, and even Li Yuan and Su Ziyi gave a silly "hehe" smile in embarrassment.

 "Captain Liang, how did you come up with this plan?" Jiang Yichen was also very puzzled. He hadn't forgotten how much these people were surprised by the fact that he and Rongrong were leaving the base yesterday. Even follow along.

 Although he was very ashamed, as the leader of the first team, Liang Yunhao still had to open his mouth to explain, "There are too many small forces in the base, and the relationship between them is not very good. Brother Jiang, don't you know that our team was killed by others?" How many times have you fought the autumn wind? This is the first, and the second is that the officials turn a blind eye to these actions and let them go. If this situation persists for a long time, the base will soon be in trouble. This is the second Three, I met Captain Jiang on the way here just now." Then he told Jiang Yichen and the others the words of Captain Jiang truthfully, crying and laughing, "Actually, I had this idea a long time ago, but you also know me I have a wife and children. I know my own strength. I am afraid that I will become the meat of the zombies within a short distance. I am not the only one who has this idea. Xiaoquzi also stayed up all night last night. , or my daughter-in-law reminded me that even if we are willing to leave, I don’t know if Brother Jiang and Sister Tian are willing to take us with us?” Su

 Ziyi and Li Yuan next to him also looked at Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong eagerly. They are all alone, not because of anything else, but because they can't stand the strict levels in other superhuman teams, and too many internal strife in the base, they don't understand, go out and do missions to find some supplies and win points Eating food is not the most important thing. It’s not that they haven’t been used as gunmen by others, and it’s not that they haven’t been forced to fight with other supernatural beings. This kind of life is too miserable, but almost all teams are like this , so I can only live by myself.

 They didn't go to the western base, so they don't know what it's like there, but Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong are not easy to fool, since they are willing to go, there must be a reason. The most important thing is that since the two of them joined the team, every task has been completed smoothly, and the points in their point cards have been high in the past few months. It's not like before. No matter where you are, even if you are beaten by someone, you will still be able to eat enough, which is much better than before.

 Jiang Yichen pondered for a while, then nodded in agreement. Tian Yuerong didn't have any objections either. This group of people has good strength and good character. It's not a small help to go to the western base. Only a fool will push it out, but the ugly words must be said first. The road is not smooth. Don't feel any resentment in your heart if something happens, Liang Yunhao nodded to express that it is natural, life and death are up to fate, so they set the time to leave tomorrow morning, the time is a bit rushed, but since Captain Jiang Word has already spread, so they must race against time.

 "By the way, Captain Liang, there is also the problem of the car. I think we should rent a car from the base as before, so as not to arouse unnecessary suspicion." Before leaving, Tian Yuerong suddenly thought of the problem of the car. She and Jiang Yichen don't need to be so troublesome. She has plenty of off-road vehicles in her space, but now that there are too many people, off-road vehicles are not suitable. It's better for everyone to sit in one car. After all, gasoline is a small problem.

 "Okay, anyway, the brothers still have some points left, renting a military card should be enough. Then let's meet at the gate of the base tomorrow morning!" Liang Yunhao briefly calculated the remaining assets in his hand and nodded in agreement. He has to go back quickly to let everyone clean up, and he has to exchange as much food as possible without attracting attention. Time is limited, and the pressure is a bit high. To find this site, please search for "" or enter the URL:

Chapter 118. Not going out of the city smoothly
Liang Yunhao was so busy that he didn't pack all the items to be taken away until two or three o'clock in the morning. Tian Zhanyan made as many ingredients as possible into famous dry food. Yesterday her old Liang came back specially and asked her to prepare more It is estimated that they will take about two months to go on the road, so there are a lot of things to prepare, but even if she is busy, she is happy when she sees the enthusiasm of her teammates. I don't know why she always feels that the future will get better and better.

 In comparison, Tian Yuerong's side is much more relaxed. They are in the kitchen with Jiang Yichen, one chops the vegetables, and the other is responsible for frying them. For the dry food on the way, Tian Yuerong is going to make more rice balls. Cooked rice is mixed with fried diced vegetables and diced meat to make fist-sized balls and put them neatly in the lunch box. When you want to eat, just take out a box, which is full and convenient. Another thing is to bake more flatbread, the flatbread uses a lot of flour and has a high density, and it is almost enough to eat a small piece when you are hungry. The two of them were in love with each other while working, and they really responded to the saying that a man and a woman would not be tired from working together.

 Early the next morning, Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen put on their super big backpacks, and walked slowly towards the gate of the base holding hands. Early in the morning is the time when most people go out on missions, and the two of them are not very eye-catching among people, but if you look closely, there is still a slight difference. Can they come back alive, and Tian Yuerong and the others have the mentality of returning home, so they are naturally relaxed and happy, and they know this, so they both lower their heads as much as possible so that no one can see their upturned mouths .

 Liang Yunhao and the others haven't come over yet, Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen are bored standing by the corner and dozing off with their eyes closed. The excitement of going home made the two of them not have a good rest last night. I wake up this morning in good spirits, but this is a good time to rest. As a qualified doomsday survivor, you have to make full use of every moment you can rest. Waited for about half an hour. A military card appeared in their field of vision.

 "Brother Jiang and Sister Tian, hurry up and get in the car!" Liang Yunhao's head was exposed from the window of the co-pilot.

 Jiang Yichen glanced at his not-so-good expression, didn't ask anything, and immediately pulled Tian Yuerong over and entered the carriage. But when she sat down firmly, she didn't find Liang's sister-in-law and Liang Xiaozhu, who were the sons of Liang Yunhao and Tian Zhanyan. She only saw a lot of bags and other sundries piled up at the place where the carriage connected to the front of the car. She was a little tired, and she didn't ask any more questions. He only exchanged glances with Jiang Yichen and sat down obediently. She didn't notice that when they sat down, Liang Yunhao and Qu Kai quietly took a deep breath. When passing by the gate of the base, Liang Yunhao did not come down to sign according to the usual practice. Instead, Qu Kai filled in the task number and team information, and he himself greeted several soldiers guarding the city through the car window. They were let go.

 When the army card drove out for more than ten kilometers, Fat Li, who had been holding back all the time, gasped loudly and said, "I'm suffocating, we finally came out! By the way, sister-in-law, come out quickly. It's safe now. "

 As soon as he finished speaking, the pile of debris started to move, and after a while Tian Zhanyan and Liang Xiaozhu crawled out of it.

 "What's wrong?" Tian Yuerong felt that her eyes and brain were not enough.

 Qu Kai, who was sitting next to him, sighed and said, "Hey, don't say it, we almost didn't come out."

 In order not to disturb the surrounding area, they got up at dawn, and the rented military card was parked a little far away from home. , Liang Yunhao led the big guys to move things to the car time after time. Their things were not too much, just their clothes and food. But every time there were two people left to look after the house, luckily Tian Zhanyan and Liang Xiaozhu went to the military card to clean up. They cleverly used the distance between the carriage and the front of the car, where there were several shelves separated from top to bottom. I hid most of my stuff there.

 It was the last trip, and there were not many things left, so Liang Yunhao didn't let others follow him, and went back by himself, Li Yuan and Ding Dachao were still waiting at home. Thanks to this, when he went back, he found that there were many people with inexplicable expressions around his house. These people were all dressed differently, but all of them were staring at the door of his house.

 Seeing him coming back, Li Yuan in the room hurried forward and whispered, "Captain, our house seems to be under surveillance. There are a lot of people outside for no reason in the morning." Ding Dachao also looked nervous, unexpectedly He was found so quickly.

 Liang Yunhao was also secretly startled, but he still managed to get the two of them together as usual, and told Li Yuan to run to the military card as soon as possible to get everyone ready.

 Now that they were being watched, it would be inconvenient to carry the remaining luggage. Liang Yunhao and Ding Dachao arranged these things in their original positions, hoping that this would confuse others more. Then he and Ding Dachao didn't lock the door, just strolled leisurely on the street with their hands behind their backs. They first went to the trading market for a walk, and left behind almost all the people behind, before going to the military card.

 Unexpectedly, people were already watching there. As soon as he passed by, Qu Kai came up to meet him, and complained loudly, "Captain, why did you come here? Hurry up, this time, this mission! We have to finish everything earlier than those two teams, otherwise we really think we are easy to bully!" While talking, he still winked at him.

 Liang Yunhao reacted immediately, and said loudly, "Don't worry, even if we leave later, they will definitely not be able to beat us this time! Have you brought enough dry food?" There was a mess of debris, "This pile of junk! Brothers, wait for us to go out, find something good and throw these away, it will make me upset!"

 He felt the soft feeling on his feet during the kick. The touch of the corner, combined with the wink that Qu Kai gave him before, made him understand that maybe his wife and son were inside, and his heart was relieved at once.

 "I said guys, let's go!" Then he opened the co-pilot's door.

 At this moment, a few people came out from the side, they were the ones who watched them before, Liang Yunhao looked at them pretending to be puzzled, "What's the matter?"

 Because this is something that the base and the research institute do secretly, So he didn't want to reveal it to the world, so Liang Yunhao was also betting that they would not dare to admit that he was sent by the base, but he would try his best to prevent them from leaving the city. Sure enough, the leader said, "Captain Liang, you are responsible for this mission." Or don't go to participate, just sell the face of the brothers, how about it?"

 Liang Yunhao played a trick when accepting the task. This task overlaps with the other two teams. Whoever completes it first will be the one who gets it. Moreover, one of the teams has some problems with them, so these people are taking it for now. Article, but the same also gave himself a ready-made excuse.

 "What's the matter, you are all sent by that big cat, right? Huh, we have taken over the tasks, and now we are talking about selling your face, but I don't know how much this face is worth? Is it enough for our brothers to eat or is it enough?" Let's drink, brothers!" Thinking of this, Liang Yunhao was very rude, and he spoke with a gun and a stick.

 The two sides did not agree with each other and started a fight. Liang Yunhao looked at the bright sky and couldn't help but get anxious. He continued to fight until the picket team from the base came over, and neither of them could leave. It is a rule that no use of force is allowed in the base, so he ignored the generals. With the help of Qu Kai's flame, he sent the other party a big fireball. He was a little exhausted when his own power was exhausted. Fortunately, the big guys didn't love to fight too much. Ding vigorously stepped on the accelerator, and the military card swished out. To find this site, please search for "" or enter the URL:

119 Midnight Disturbance Strategies
They left suddenly. In this apocalyptic world where calls are basically made by shouting, the guards at the gate of the base obviously haven't received the notification from above, so they can pass through the border smoothly.

 It's safe now, Qu Kai and the others feel like they've survived the catastrophe, Liang Yunhao's complexion slowly returned to normal, Tian Yuerong looked at everyone's listless look, thinking that they probably didn't even take care of breakfast To eat, I took out a small bag of steamed buns from the space with the help of my backpack, and distributed two to everyone. The steamed buns were not big, and the two steamed buns were enough to ensure that they would not be too hungry. Others were fine, and they followed Tian Yuerong has been staying for a long time, knowing that this girl is kind-hearted, but Tian Zhanyan doesn't know, he is a little at a loss with the soft steamed buns in his hand, the food in the last days can't just eat other people's food, especially this kind of white flour steamed buns, they don't often After eating, he looked at Liang Yunhao in a rescue manner.

 Liang Xiaozhu also got two steamed buns, he kept one for himself, and gave the remaining one to Liang Yunhao, "I'm full after eating one, and this father will only have strength after eating it!" Perhaps seeing Liang Yunhao's weakness just now, Xiao Zhuzi Be very kind to him all the time.

 "Daughter-in-law, just eat what my sister gives you, and Zhuzi will eat too. Remember when you're full!" Liang Yunhao patted his well-behaved son next to him. Xiaozhuzi has been frightened since the end of the world. Can you not be frightened? The grandfather who loved him turned into a zombie and wanted to eat his meat, so he seldom spoke, and his temper changed 180 degrees. He used to be very courageous, he would climb trees or fight all day long, but now he became quiet. He and his daughter-in-law have tried to enlighten him many times, but it didn't work out. But seeing that the child is normal except for being less timid and less talkative, let him be free. After all, they really don't have much energy to give him in this world. The key to doing psychological counseling is that they don't know how to do it either.

 With no other people and a quick return home, Tian Yuerong's mental power was greatly expanded along the way, completely avoiding the group of them from the zombies, so the road is still safe these few days, even though it is in the wild. But apart from the necessary vigil every night, everyone is resting fairly well, and whenever they stop to rest, they will also search for supplies. Of course, every time Tian Yuerong found the most supplies, even if she didn't find it, she would transition some out from the space. In addition to guaranteeing everyone's rations, they now have a lot of food in the car, and everyone sighed at her luck. She also accepted it without blushing, causing Jiang Yichen to make fun of her secretly.

 This day they arrived at a small village at the border of xx province. The village had a small population, mostly elderly zombies, but there were a little more zombie animals. Luckily, they were all small things around the second level. In Jiang Yichen Under the leadership of the big guys, they solved it without too much effort, and the rest of the time was routine collection activities. They really found a lot of edible things in the cellar, but unfortunately many of them were broken. Just because Tian Yuerong doesn't like it doesn't mean that everyone doesn't like it either, especially Tian Zhanyan found a lot of edible ones in the pile of ruined supplies, and gave Tian Yuerong a vivid knowledge lecture, such as this mildew is not special. Serious rice can still be eaten occasionally after it has been dried and carefully washed.

 Tian Zhanyan did this for her own good, so she really had no way to refuse, besides, there is no harm in knowing more about this kind of life skills, so she followed Tian Zhanyan with great interest to clean up these so-called "garbage" Work. It made Jiang Yichen worry that her space was really running out of stock.

 In the evening, a watchman was arranged as usual, and everyone fell asleep. Ding Dali and Li Yuan are in charge of the night watch tonight. Li Yuan is gentle but has keen observation skills. Ding Dali and Ding Dali happened to be in a team. In the arrangement of the night watch, except for the conjoined twins Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong, Liang Yunhao rearranged everyone according to their personality and ability. Ensure everyone's sleep as much as possible.

 The further you go to the northwest, the faster the weather changes. Although the sun was still basking in the sun during the day, it was cool at night. Li Yuan was an ice type, and this temperature was quite comfortable for him. Ding Dali was originally a strength type, and he was very angry. Therefore, these two people sat on the roof of the second floor without fear of the cold, hugging the quilt. Li Yuan didn't like to talk very much, and the surroundings were all dark. Although they were used to it, they still felt a little lonely after adapting to the life of feasting and feasting.

 I don't know when the wind picked up. Just when the two of them were about to go back to the building, Li Yuan suddenly heard an unusual sound. He immediately became vigilant, and grabbed Ding Dali, who was about to move his body, pointed and made a sound. The direction of the sound, this kind of thing happened at night before, but usually the night watchman solved it alone. Li Yuan didn't know what happened today. Go into the house and call everyone up.

 When Tian Yuerong was drilled out of the warm bed, she was still blindfolded and didn't know what happened, and asked stupidly, "Well, is it dawn?" Jiang Yichen kissed her forehead lovingly, although he didn't want

 to Let the beloved girl wake up at night, but still pulled her up, "Li Yuan woke us up when he heard some unusual sounds." Still

 they were all sleeping in their clothes, a few minutes later, Everyone quietly gathered in the living room, even Tian Zhanyan and Xiao Zhuzi also came. Xiao Zhuzi's eyes hadn't been fully opened yet, and he snuggled up to his mother and rubbed his eyes with his little hands, looking more cute and cute than usual. As if seeing the appearance of his two younger brothers when they were young, Tian Yuerong stroked his hair lovingly. In this last world, children can't even sleep well.

 She has already retrieved a few sneaky figures from the spiritual network, they are actually blue dots, in terms of their movements, they are obviously not mutant beasts, it just means they are human beings. There are still people alive here, this discovery made her frown.

 It's not that she has any rejection of the same kind, but that the kind that appears at this time always makes her feel that the comers are not kind.

 Sure enough, after a short while, the door outside the house was knocked loudly. Perhaps the person knew that loud noises would easily attract other dangers, so the knock on the door was very soft. The door was silent. The people outside the door didn't give up because there was no reply, the knock on the door still rang persistently, and if it continued like this, it might really attract something, so Jiang Yichen nodded towards Liang Yunhao, and Li Yuan and Su Ziyi were taken away. Send to open the door.

 Su Ziyi belongs to the gold department, he can attack, retreat and defend. It is relatively less dangerous for him to open the door, and Li Yuan's ice shield has been tempered a lot during this time. That's right, after leaving the base for three days, Jiang Yichen announced to everyone that purification of crystal nuclei can improve abilities. Since Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong chose to take them with them, they automatically classified these people into their own domain, so it is natural to share good things with everyone.

 The door was opened, and there were two ragged men standing outside the door, with a smile on their faces, "Sorry to bother you, there is no way there is only one house around here, so I have to find a place to live in the middle of the night." Please search for "" or enter the URL:

120. Exploring the way in Majiazhaizi
Tian Yuerong watched the two people come into the room, found a corner at random, and sat down, as if they were really just staying overnight. "Brother Jiang, what do you think?" Liang Yunhao lowered his voice and discussed with Jiang Yichen at the corner.

 "These two people don't want to come here to stay. There are quite a lot of empty houses around here. Why did they find this place? There must be other backers behind them. We have to be careful in the second half of the night." Jiang Yichen looked at his whole body tense but pretended to be The two said relaxedly. The house they were looking for was indeed the only one on the edge of the village. As the only two-story building in the village, it happened to have a small yard, and the gate was not too small, so their military card could be opened to enter. Although the zombies around here have been cleaned up, it is not a big mistake to be careful, after all, the supplies in the car are the basis for their survival.

 Liang Yunhao nodded, and immediately set about making arrangements. It seemed that they couldn't sleep well.

 Tian Zhanyan has no supernatural powers, and Xiao Zhuzi is at the beginning level of the wood system. The two of them have not experienced these things much, so they are a little nervous, especially Xiao Zhuzi is closely following his mother, and his big eyes are full of anxiety. Tian Zhanyan knew that she and her son were lagging behind, so she stayed in the room obediently, gently coaxing Xiaozhu to let him sleep for a while, but she herself kept her eyes open and listened to the movement outside.

 Fat Li was lying on the edge of the window sill, a little bored looking around, the night was too dark, and he couldn't see anything, whether these turtles would come or not, he was a little sleepy, his upper and lower eyelids seemed to be fighting, after a long day Lu just counted on having a good rest at night, who knew that something like this would happen, and seeing your fat man go crazy later, let you disturb the fat man's sleep. Turning his head to look at Tian Yuerong, he saw that she was being protected in Jiang Yichen's arms with his eyes closed and he didn't know if he was asleep or not, so he sighed in his heart, he knew that this Tian girl would really enjoy the blessings, but it was his fate, There is someone who is willing to spoil her to rely on. People are more angry than people, so he should be honest and resigned to his fate.

 Suddenly his ears moved. There was a sound in the hall, and then he smelled a slight scent of flowers. He quickly grabbed the towel he had prepared and covered his mouth, waiting for him to remember that there were two people beside him. Turning his head, he saw that there were no figures left. Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong had already opened the windows and jumped onto the roof, condescendingly looking down at the people who were hiding outside the house.

 Speaking of which, Tian Yuerong made a mistake and wrote about it. This kind of mist once appeared inside, and she also had an idea, thinking that these two people knocking on the door in such a big way must have some ulterior motives, so she mentioned it to Jiang Yichen. Everyone prepared a piece of wool that had been soaked in water. It was not a good time to use it. Even Tian Zhanyan covered himself with one hand and the small pillar that had fallen asleep with the other. Who knows whether the smoke will harm the human body.

 It was very quiet in the room. Those two people thought they had succeeded, so they quickly opened the door and whispered to the outside, "Brother Zeng, it's done, everyone come in." At this time, people outside the room got up from the ground one by

 one Walk over here lightly.

 It was approaching, approaching, when it was only about ten steps away from the gate, a night wind suddenly blew. The leader, Brother Zeng, turned his head to the left, and the person behind him immediately fell down, and a bloody wound on his neck was shocking.

 Brother Zeng was startled, "What's going on?"

 He hadn't figured out who did it before. Li Yuan's second ice blade shot, he has been hiding in the yard, when he saw Liang Yunhao's shot, he immediately shot the man who opened the door, and at the same time quickly closed the door again.

 Another man who was in the room was also suppressed by Ding Dali, this man was a bit clever. He hid in the room the moment Li Yuan shot, but was beaten down by Ding Dali who had been waiting for a long time. Who knew that he was actually a fire-type superpower. When he was interrupted on the ground, the fireball He rushed towards Ding Dali head-on, but fortunately Ding Dali was always on guard against him making bad moves, and immediately dodged the fireball as soon as it appeared, but gave the man a chance to escape.

 After all, Ding Dali is now a second-level power user. The palm he gave him before actually hurt his internal organs. He didn't feel it when he was pressed to the ground. As soon as he stood up, he ran and exercised vigorously. He spit out a big mouthful of blood, and he was about to run to the window, and he would be able to jump out of the window in a little bit and run out. At this pause, Ding Dali, who was chasing him, lifted his foot and hit the wall directly , internal organs were damaged and died.

 Brother Zeng also realized that he couldn't do the trick, and was tricked by others, those two idiots! Secretly cursed those two people, he is hiding behind a stone now, he sent people over to inquire about the people in this room during the day, but they all looked at them from a distance, only eleven or twelve people, among them There were also two women and a child. The people who went back to report also said that these people searched for a lot of good things, and that's why they came out at night. They used this method to grab a lot of teams before, much more than this person. People are so powerful, it seems that he is here today. Many of the people he brought died, and right now he couldn't go back easily just because of his position in the village, otherwise not only would Boss Ma not be able to do business with him, but the brothers under him might also have opinions on him.

 Brother Zeng is very familiar with the surrounding terrain. Although he is not from this small village, he is quite familiar with this village as a local. This group of fire is really not to be underestimated, they must have wiped out all the monsters in the village, or else even if this place is a little far away from the village, they can be attracted by the smell of blood.

 Brother Zeng, who was hiding in the darkness at this time, had a lot of thoughts in his mind, but Jiang Yichen and the others couldn't be wasted like this, they had to continue on the road tomorrow, if they didn't have enough energy, it would be too dangerous in the last days. Liang Yunhao was a little anxious, but he couldn't find the enemy's hiding place in the dark night, and he was quite worried for a while.

 Tian Yuerong's spiritual network clearly marked the location of the target, but it would be too obvious if she said it directly. In the end, Jiang Yichen had a way. He asked Qu Kai to throw a few fireballs in east and west directions. Naturally, this location is very close to Brother Zeng's hiding place, so under the light of the fire, the figures of these people are somewhat faintly visible, although they are not very clear, but it is enough for the attack.

 Brother Zeng was immediately forced out by their powerful attack power. While hiding back, he quickly thought of countermeasures. Right now, he can't think about what to do. Boss Ma is going to stand up in front of his brothers. It's important to save his life first. .

 Jiang Yichen didn't want to let him go that way, anyone could tell that there was another accomplice behind this group of people, although he didn't know where it was, but he didn't know where it was, but he didn't know it would not be too far away, otherwise, how could they have landed on the front foot , the back foot came to the door, so he jumped up, fell outside from the roof, and chased in the direction where Brother Zeng was running away. The surrounding air fluctuations could accurately tell him the direction in which this person was running away.

 Jiang Yichen's speed was very fast, and within two or three minutes he brought back a man covered in bruises. This man was Brother Zeng, and he was also the third head of Majiazhai, a small private base only ten kilometers away from here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991 35 40
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...
39.5K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
139K 6.9K 61
══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...
7.3K 87 12
Doomsday/Space/Hoarding Goods/Guarding the Homeland "I will give you all the savings in the family. I have already listed the house in Fulin Communi...