Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 96-100

936 19 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

96. Frustrated when entering a new market for the first time
  The next day, at dawn, Captain Jiang began to assign tasks. As the last team, Tian Yuerong really thinks that Captain Jiang is still a good guy.

  When they gradually entered the new city and saw the densely packed zombies inside, the whole convoy fell silent. Damn it, you can’t be quiet. Zombies are sensitive to sound and smell. The smell of these people has already attracted the attention of the surrounding zombies. So everyone tried to avoid making any noise to stimulate these already hungry zombie brothers.

  Tian Yuerong noticed that there were a large number of zombies gathering towards them from four directions on the spiritual network.

  All the guns were equipped with mufflers. Even so, Tian Yuerong could hear the sound of bullets being ejected from behind the team. Smelling the smell of meat, more and more zombies came, and even the back-up squads started to kill them.

  Unlike other supernatural beings who used supernatural powers from the very beginning, Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen each had a steel knife. This steel knife was originally harvested by Tian Yuerong from the army reserve. It is worthy of being a military product. So far, the two of them didn't know how many zombies they had killed, but the steel knife didn't even have a gap. In fact, not all military products are good. It’s just that Tian Yuerong received these. They are made of pure steel that has been purified. It is said that several tons of steel can be purified to produce the materials of these few steel knives, and the forging technology is the latest. A certain proportion of titanium alloy is added, so that the sharpness of the blade is maintained, and the blade body is tough and not deformed. In short, this batch of steel knives was originally prepared to equip the top special team Yes, for example, Jiang Yichen and his original team, but now Tian Yuerong is cheap, so it can be regarded as the owner.

  The skulls of zombies are very hard, but the necks are much softer. Every time Tian Yuerong swings the steel knife, a zombie's head falls to the ground. This is also her long-term practical experience since the end of the world, especially after Jiang Yichen With the guidance of this professional, the progress is definitely advancing by leaps and bounds.

  People with supernatural abilities have limited abilities, even Tian Yuerong of the fifth level and Jiang Yichen of the fourth level are no exception, so when encountering a large group of zombies, it has become their instinctive reaction to keep some of their abilities properly when fighting .

  Soon some of the supernatural powers were almost exhausted, and some supernatural beings kept retreating from the front line of the battle. Only Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen remained firmly at the front.

  There are too many zombies, one after another, more and more corpses of dead zombies and those with supernatural powers are slowly piling up, which not only affects the progress of the zombies, but also affects people's vision. Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen had no choice but to stand on the mountain of corpses.

  "Wow, those people are too awesome. We all came back to rest twice, and they didn't rest even once!" A supernatural being sitting on the ground gasped and pointed at the person who was still fighting on the pile of corpses. .

  "And there's a girl inside!" Another power user said in an extremely frustrated tone. In the end of the world, how can even a soft girl become so terrifying? This makes us seven-foot men how to deal with ourselves, and the girl's force value is even higher. So tall, how can I marry a daughter-in-law?

  "I'm talking about Xiao Yanzi, don't be envious. Look at the skills of the few people just now, and you can see that they have foundations before, unlike us, who have directly transformed from powerless scholars into supernatural beings. That's naturally different." This is another supernatural being, with a slightly sour tone, in a society where power is respected in the last days, such a showy person is really annoying.

  The supernatural being called Xiao Yanzi didn't answer the question. He didn't like the mentality of saying that grapes are sour. It's a pity that there are not many people who think like him. On the contrary, it's more of a mentality that they don't want others to be better than themselves. No, there are other people with supernatural powers who pick up the words, "I think Brother Li It makes sense, it’s not that we don’t work hard, it’s mainly that we don’t have the foundation!” “

  That’s right.

If I had known about the end of the world, I would have gone to learn martial arts and become a soldier.” Just playing with the water needle in his hand Tian Yuerong, who was flying all over the sky, looked cheerfully at the piles of colorful crystal nuclei that appeared in the space. She really hoped that Dabai was here now, so she wouldn't have to step on the bodies of these zombies. She was sure that the pair of nuclei on her feet The boots must have been scrapped after this battle, although she still has a lot of space, but who made her a good boy who is diligent and thrifty?

  Tian Yuerong, who was concentrating on fighting the zombies, didn't notice the strange eyes of the other supernatural beings, but that didn't mean Jiang Yichen didn't. Seeing that the time was almost up, he pulled Tian Yuerong into the team pretending to be powerless. Tian Yuerong is not stupid, and she was quite alert, but she forgot to look at so many free crystal nuclei for a while, and was reminded by Jiang Yichen, and decisively pretended to be a weak little white flower. This scene happened to be captured by Qu Kai Seeing it, Qu Kai was yelling crazily in his heart, "Sister, isn't it too late to pretend now? We've already seen your cool and flamboyant side. No matter how weak you are now, you can't hide your once-girly behavior! ", but there was no expression on his face, and he cooperated very dutifully to help the two people who were "powerless".

  Jiang Yichen sensed that the eyes around him had finally normalized, and gently wiped off the remaining sweat for Tian Yuerong, feeling extremely depressed. If they were in the western base, they could fight however they wanted, and there was no need for a fight. Do you have to be so secretive? And look, after their wave of people withdrew, the casualties of the army and the superhumans increased significantly. These people didn't think about how to kill zombies, but went around thinking about others I can't wait to see what happened, and I still make excuses for myself.

  At this time, Captain Jiang was quite anxious when he saw the injured people constantly. Why were they surrounded by zombies as soon as they entered the city? If this continues, this mission is impossible to complete.

  He stood on the top of a military card, looked at the battle situation in front of him and the screaming zombies around him, quickly analyzed the current situation, and tried to find a place to break through.

  When he saw the office building less than two kilometers away, he immediately had an idea.

  When the order was issued, each team quickly organized their own team members to evacuate. At this time, everyone was very active, even the usual thorns were very honest, and they carried out the order quite thoroughly. Run for your life. In the current situation, stick to it It is the word of death, no one wants to live with their own fate.

  Therefore, the speed of the retreat was quite astonishing, which caused the elder Jiang to cry. If these people are usually as obedient as they are now, why worry about not completing the mission.

 Chapter 97. Trapped in Advanced Demons
  Neither Captain Jiang nor Qin Zhongxiang expected that they would encounter such a big blow when they first entered the new city. Right now, they are hiding in the office building they retreated into yesterday. Fortunately, there are not many zombies in this office building. After cleaning up the zombies inside, they settled here temporarily. Standing on the top of the 10th floor, looking at the number of zombies gathered outside the gate on the first floor, Qin Zhongxiang couldn't help but regret that he was provoked by Zhang Yifan to take up this task. He once again greeted his eight generations of ancestors from the bottom of his heart, and once again He warned himself to firmly remember today's predicament, and he must repay his surname Zhang ten times and a hundred times when he goes back.

  No matter what the situation outside is, anyway, Tian Yuerong is so leisurely now that the old god is there, and he pulled Jiang Yichen and started to improve his abilities in the name of exploration. After the other people in the team knew about it, they all responded strongly to Jiang Yichen. Jealousy, at this time, there are people who are dragged out by girls to relax, it's too fucking cruel, and this will not let bachelors like us live, I hate these people who show affection all the time.

  Tian Yuerong found an office on the sixth floor that was considered a cubicle, blocked the door with cabinets and tables, and then took out a steaming box lunch that he had prepared in advance, "Brother Chen, Nuo, your favorite Beef bibimbap, there are taro pieces in it. Let's eat first, fill our stomachs, and then practice, I think the two of us should be able to advance." During

  this time, she could clearly feel Jiang Yichen's supernatural power The barrier showed signs of loosening. She originally planned to let him advance after completing this mission, but the current situation of Xinshi made her feel a little uneasy, so she planned to hurry up and enter while the team was trapped here. It doesn't matter if you fail to advance, at least you can strengthen your body's various indicators.

  Jiang Yichen's plan was similar to Tian Yuerong's, and the current predicament also made him feel a sense of crisis, so he took out the energy he used to grab food in the army and ate up the lunch box in his hand. He sat cross-legged in the middle of the table with the third-level crystal nucleus that Tian Yuerong had cleaned, and closed his eyes.

  Seeing this, Tian Yuerong also closed her eyes and immersed her mind into the spiritual spring in the space. Feeling the nourishment of the spiritual spring water to her soul, it impacted every organ in her body over and over again. Even though there were only the two of them in the office at the moment, she still He didn't dare to let Jiang Yichen stay outside like this, so he could only consciously enter the space, and he had to leave a trace of spiritual thoughts outside to guard against.

  It is a dangerous process for a person with supernatural powers to ascend to the next level. They should not be disturbed by sudden accidents. Otherwise, they will die in serious cases, or they may not be able to advance to the next level for the rest of their lives if their supernatural powers are blocked. The conclusion drawn from the transformation of a white lotus into a black lotus, so she couldn't help complaining about this bitter book world again.

  Although supernatural beings seem to be isolated from the world in the process of advancing, they still have a sense of what is happening around them, so Tian Yuerong can only start practicing her body training technique out of boredom. Speaking of which, since leaving the western base Afterwards, there was almost no time for body training. Fortunately, I played well before, otherwise my body would be a little stiff. After practicing a few times, all the joints of the body were clamoring for pain. For Jiang Yichen who was moving, Tian Yuerong poured himself a cup of spiritual spring water from the space. The warm liquid flowed into the stomach along the esophagus, and soon fused with the blood, and flowed to every corner of the body with the blood.

  When Jiang Yichen opened his eyes, Tian Yuerong stopped practicing the body refining technique when the late fourth-order power was revealed, and even she herself couldn't count how much she had practiced that night.

  The lightning balls in the late stage of the fourth level are brighter and more powerful than before. Even Tian Yuerong, who is already at the fifth level and will soon be at the sixth level, can feel the full energy inside. The purple thunderball is covered with all kinds of streamers. He could even see the lightning running around in the thunderball, as if it would come to him if he was not careful.

  Jiang Yichen made another barrier casually,

Tian Yuerong flicked the invisible barrier curiously with her fingers, only felt that the thickness seemed to have increased a lot, and it seemed to have a little elasticity. Jiang Yichen hugged Tian Yuerong, letting the sweat of the two blend together, he didn't know whether it was his sweat that wet her clothes or her sweat that wet his clothes, he just wanted to hug quietly She has thanked God more than once for letting her bring it to him. He is confident that even without Rongrong's purification crystal nucleus, with his strength and background, he can still break through in this last world. On this point, Jiang Yichen has absolute self-confidence. But when he truly controlled this kind of power, he knew what Rongrong brought him, not strength, not confidence, but absolute peace of mind. In the process of upgrading just now, he returned to the moment of the mission of Xinshi, and for some reason, he was trapped in the laboratory that was discovered, there was no one there, but he was allowed to leave as he wanted If he didn't go out, he thought it might be a kind of mental shielding, and tried to attack a certain point, but unfortunately it still didn't work. He knew that he was ascending, he knew the strangeness of this situation, he even wondered if this was a kind of demon, if he couldn't get out, what about Rong Rong, what would Rong Rong do? The mental barrier disappeared in an instant, but he was in a space full of white again. He tried to make a sound, but unfortunately failed. There was no obstacle this time. No matter which direction he walked, it was unimpeded. Unfortunately, I just can't get out, there is white everywhere, that kind of white that drives people crazy. He was very grateful that he had that special career, otherwise he didn't know if he could stick to it. Suddenly he felt a familiar warm aura, it was this aura that guided him and let him find the exit, the moment he opened his eyes from the promotion, he saw Tian Yuerong doing a strange gymnastics, Let's temporarily call it strange gymnastics. But he could immediately feel that the warm breath came from calmly, and that kind of warmth immediately made him feel unobstructed, and he felt that the other half around him was completely filled, and that feeling made him feel satisfied all the time.

  "Look, it's all wet, really, I'll get you water, you wash it quickly, oh, it's so dirty." Tian Yuerong, who was hugged tightly, didn't feel his touch at all, but felt his fullness. Full of love and dependence, so the voice unconsciously carried a little coquettishness.

  "Well, I just want to hug you, just for a while, and I'll go take a bath right away." Jiang Yichen kissed Tian Yuerong fiercely, then let her go, and waited for Tian Yuerong to fill him with bath water.

  Fortunately, this office has two separate rooms. After Jiang Yichen entered, Tian Yuerong also stepped into the space and soaked in the warm hot spring. Thinking about Jiang Yichen taking a bitter cold shower at this time, he once again lamented that there is a space very nice.

 98. Escaping from the Rope of Success
  Compared to Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen who enjoyed their time relaxedly, the rest of the people had a hard time. The zombies outside the door have been insisting on gathering here. The dry food that everyone brought with them is running out, although they have eaten very frugally. If this continues, they will not be killed by the zombies, but will be starved to death.

  Even Qin Zhongxiang, who cherishes his feathers very much and has always maintained aloofness on the surface, began to swear regardless of the phenomenon, not to mention the main person in charge of this mission, Captain Jiang, the fire bubbles at the corners of his mouth are connected into strings. There is also a warrior with detection ability, but his ability level is relatively low. After exhausting his ability, he can only detect that the office building has been surrounded by zombies. No matter how far away, his detection is not enough. arrive.

  In fact, according to Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen's point of view, the most effective way at present is to take a rope from the top floor to another building, the nearest place is about 20 meters away. Don't say it's impossible, there must be someone in the rope team who can do it. Unfortunately, most of the supernatural beings disagree, thinking that although they have obtained supernatural powers, it doesn't mean that they can fly over the wall.

  "Commander, please give an order. There are only a few zombies outside these days. It's hard to say how long the glass door downstairs will last." Commander Jiang looked at the soldiers under him, he had already lost One-third of the brothers have been lost, and the rest of them have been trapped in the building for two days. They haven't had a good rest, and they have to be responsible for night watch and patrol.

  "That's right, Captain, the soldiers have nothing to eat. If this goes on, they will definitely not be able to hold on." "Captain,

  let those who are willing to follow us go, and those who don't, we can't take care of that right now." There are too many."

  "That's right, it's already at this time, and if you let them like this, I think, sooner or later we will be dragged down to death by them."

  Those who followed Captain Jiang were his most profitable subordinates, so they dared to tell him directly at this time. While he was thinking, another soldier continued, "Captain, you don't have to be afraid." If we can’t complete the mission, if we all die here, then the mission will be impossible to complete? Those supernatural beings were originally arranged by the base as a backup. Besides, the base is not unaware of the danger of this mission. Why do you think that this mission can be completed with these people behind you?"

  As soon as the words fell, Captain Jiang, who was looking directly outside, turned around suddenly, his eyes protruded slightly, and he pressed his lips tightly. When he wanted to get angry, he suddenly saw his cronies staring at him with burning eyes, and the fire was extinguished in an instant.

  The soldier who spoke just now fell to the ground in an instant, and then said, "Commander, don't be upset, what the brothers said is the truth. It's only been two days, and the soldiers have no dry food. Only A few people with supernatural powers gave out their own food to distribute to the soldiers, and most of them kept a close eye on their food, as if they were afraid that we would snatch them. Right now, the soldiers still have a little strength, but not so much Go on, and wait until the soldiers are exhausted from hunger." He didn't continue to speak, because the head of the regiment leader couldn't think of it.

  Captain Jiang pondered for a while, then looked at his brothers again. These brothers who followed him through life and death, thinking of the bad things in the base, couldn't help saying, "I, I'm sorry everyone!

  " "," Leader, don't say that, the brothers are willing to follow you!"

  "Yes, leader."

  "Okay, everyone go back and get ready, and we'll leave in an hour!" After making a decision, Captain Jiang's gloom finally dissipated, "Yang Liwu, send some soldiers to notify those supernatural squad leaders, If you are willing to gamble with us, follow along, and if you don't want to, don't force it!"

  "Yes!" the soldier who lobbied just now shouted loudly.

  When Tian Yuerong and the others got the order to gather on the top of the building, they found that all the troops had already been prepared.

It is said to be a rope, but it is actually a strong steel cable shot at the opposite building with a special crossbow. After confirming that the other end has been firmly fixed, one of the soldiers climbed up flexibly. The cooperation was excellent. Although he was crawling forward hanging upside down, his speed was not slow at all. After only a few breaths, he climbed to the opposite side. After confirming that there were no zombies and the rope was safe, he gestured to them , and then soldiers continued to climb up and move towards the opposite side quickly. The load-bearing capacity of the rope is limited, so only three people can climb up at the same time each time. Tian Yuerong has the final say. According to this speed, it will take at least tomorrow morning for all of them to cross over. Fortunately, Captain Jiang also discovered this. , and quickly arranged for the soldiers to temporarily build a new rope. Even so, it is estimated that it will take midnight for all personnel to complete the evacuation.

  Then she found out, hey, the number of people is wrong. Except for their team and a few team members who are all present, the other teams are not full at all. Based on the number of people lost in yesterday's battle, at least half of the superhumans are not there. Come here, including the second-generation ancestors who did not obey the command at the beginning of the operation. Thinking of this, she secretly glanced at the stern-faced Commander Jiang. Oh my god, do those who did not come mean that they were abandoned by the army? Not

  yet Wanting to understand, Tian Yuerong was greeted and put on the rope. Kai took the lead in their suite, Tian Yuerong was second, and Jiang Yichen was last. "Rong Rong, don't be afraid, remember to never look down. Just think about moving forward, don't need to be brave, if you feel tired, let's rest for a while in the middle, and I will accompany you." Tian Yuerong looked worried at this The man in the eyes was tirelessly telling himself the essentials of his movements, he couldn't help touching his chin affectionately, and said with a smile, "Don't worry, I also have a boyfriend of a special soldier,

  I won't embarrass you." Kai looked up at the sky and thought sadly, "When I get back to the base, I'll find a girlfriend. It's really cruel to be so blatantly showing affection every day."

  When Tian Yuerong climbed up the rope, she realized that this was not easy at all. How could the rope be so thin? It was difficult even for her little hands to hold it. How did those tall soldiers hold it like a big tree? Isn't this unscientific at all? Besides, it's really high, she couldn't help but look down, wow, there are all zombies stretching their hands up, zombie brothers, your noses are really good, We are all at such a high place, and you can still smell our meat. It's a pity that you can only watch from a distance and not play with it. After being so dazed, his movements were a bit out of place, which made Jiang Yichen who followed behind feel anxious, worried that she was scared or tired, but he didn't know that his girlfriend's way of thinking was not about a piece of money at all.

 99. Start Action Discussion
  After all the personnel passed the rope safely, everyone's original heart was really let go. Just when they were about to pack up and break out from this side, suddenly there was a loud shout from the original office building, and the big glass door was finally smashed by the zombies. As a large number of zombies poured in, Those supernatural beings who didn't want to leave at all ran upstairs one after another, trying to climb to their side with a rope, but it was too late.

  Tian Yuerong and the others watched the bloody wind on the opposite floor, obviously they had a chance to escape.

  The two ropes were not removed, but those panicked people didn't have time to take into account its load-bearing capacity, they just climbed up with a single brain, but when the first person climbed halfway up, the ropes couldn't bear it With so much weight, it broke with a "crack", and everyone on the rope was completely unprepared, and they all fell down in the blink of an eye, just in time to be caught by the screaming zombie brothers below. , The chewing sound of "哢哢哢哢" immediately sounded, and some people were bitten off their necks without even uttering a cry for help. Those who hadn't climbed the rope lost their hope of life and shouted for help in their direction, and some simply gave up on themselves without fighting spirit, and stood there stupidly relying on the zombies that were chasing them to bite them.

  When all the voices disappeared, they realized that although they had voluntarily given up, everyone was very depressed by this shocking scene, even Captain Jiang who made this decision and Mr. The soldiers were also very depressed. They were originally soldiers of the people, and it was their responsibility to protect the country and the people, but just now they watched so many compatriots being eaten alive, and the bright red blood It's something they can't forget.

  Fortunately, this emotion did not last for a long time, because as they moved, there were also sporadic zombies chasing after them smelling the smell.

  It was too late to clear up their mood, and everyone started a new round of life and death escape.

  Good luck finally came to them. The investigation soldier named Xiaojun actually found a remote path without zombies. The path is so narrow that only two people can pass in parallel at a time. This kind of rare peace and relaxation Cherished by everyone, everyone is careful to tiptoe across this path quickly, running fast to the distance, no one cares that it is night, no one cares that they haven't had a good rest for hours, Only one belief is to run and live!

  Tian Yuerong quietly extended the spiritual shield to both sides of the team. Although it can't cover the whole team, it should be as little as possible to reduce the smell of meat. The dark night is a paradise for zombies, and they have worked so hard to survive Well, we must give everyone a chance to breathe, although such a large-scale concealed mental shield will greatly accelerate the consumption of her abilities.

  After finally finding a relatively safe office building, there are many small roads to escape, and everyone finally has time to take a good rest.

  The first thing for many people who still have spare energy is to look for edible supplies. The same thing is that everyone who finds supplies voluntarily handed it over to Captain Jiang, and then he will distribute it. They are very grateful that the army did not give up on them directly, but let them choose by themselves. During the escape, the soldiers were always in charge of guarding the periphery, so at this moment they have to reciprocate and hand in all the food they found. Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen also took this opportunity to take out a plastic bag of instant noodles from the space. The excuse was that they found it from a certain employee's desk. It's really not too little, Captain Jiang took out all the food, and didn't keep any of it privately, and told the soldiers under him to put them all together and cook them, so that everyone could have a hot and full meal.

  Take out the map, now this location is very close to the final destination,

According to their speed, it is estimated that they will arrive in more than half an hour. The most important thing now is to recover their physical strength and abilities very quickly. Captain Jiang looked at the map in his hand in a daze. There was a building about four stories high. The high-end clubhouse is said to be one of the top clubhouses in the new city before the end of the world, and his goal is the secret laboratory located on the second basement floor of the clubhouse, although he doesn't know what is in that laboratory that is worthy of such a big move by the base The gangsters came in to look for it. After pondering for a while, he still couldn't bear to sacrifice more people in order to complete the mission, especially after he had just experienced the real scene of zombies eating people, he really couldn't go against his conscience and the military uniform he was wearing, even though those People do it on their own, and another most important reason is that these people are all supernatural beings, and they are the future hope of the base. Although the overall number of supernatural beings in the base is not small now, when they really encounter problems There are not many that can be obtained at the time, but the ones that are still alive have obviously been tested and survived the death line. He feels that he has an obligation to protect as many lives as possible for the sake of the base.

  When Captain Jiang decided to hold another team leader meeting, Qin Zhongxiang came to him immediately.

  "Captain Jiang, don't you want to be honest with them?" With just one glance, Qin Zhongxiang saw the determination in Captain Jiang's eyes.

  "Assistant Qin, I think you don't need to ask me how I do things." Commander Jiang's tone was very bad. In this high-pressure state, he really wanted to be dissatisfied that Qin Zhongxiang would interfere with him every time. decision.

  Qin Zhongxiang rolled his eyes secretly. He knew that this reckless man must not be able to bear it. In fact, he is not such a cold-blooded person. How many people who live under the bright red flag and grow up under the sun are really like Na Li The old general is so hard-hearted and only pays attention to his own future achievements, he will also be moved, and he has emotions, okay? He also knows the warmth and coldness of human beings, and cherishes life, okay? "I said Captain Jiang, can you stop being so

  angry Big. You have to listen to what I want to say and you can bombard me again." Qin Zhongxiang also knew that he had left a bad impression on others before, but he really couldn't smile when facing Captain Jiang's stinky face. So he went on to say, "I'm mainly here to tell you about the Guyun Club."

  Hearing the words Gu Yun Club, Captain Jiang's dark clouds finally showed signs of dissipating. After all, it was about the completion of the task and the life of such a person. He looked suspiciously at Assistant Qin who said he was here to supervise the army. He said with certainty, "Guyun Clubhouse? What do you know?"

  "I have only been there twice before the end of the world, but there are quite a few people on duty inside, especially the underground part. A big post, without identification, outsiders can't even think about entering. Now I think those people should all become zombies. As for the laboratory, I don't have permission to enter, but the person surnamed Zhang once said it was a slip of the tongue , I think from his analysis, it is conservatively estimated that there are at least a hundred or so researchers there, plus some service personnel and so on. There are probably close to six or seven hundred people in our target. , so this should be an uphill battle.”

 100. The Secret Stairway is Dark
Qin Zhongxiang left such shocking words and then drifted away gently, leaving Captain Jiang alone in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows facing the sun with tears streaming down his face. Damn there are six or seven hundred zombies. It is conservatively estimated, is he right? Can it be imagined as less than a thousand? With the three hundred or so people left, isn’t this simply hitting a stone with a pebble?

 How to make a plan? Those zombies are not obedient at all, okay? They only know how to smell meat Just go up, okay? All strategies are useless in the face of such a huge disparity, okay? This is simply a weak white-faced scholar facing a muscular stupid big guy, okay? No matter what his psychology

 is No, why did he collapse? As the supreme commander, he kept his face expressionless, as if all the muscle tissue on his face had been necrotic, so when all the captains of supernatural beings arrived, no one Found that there was something wrong with Captain Jiang's mental activities, even his closest subordinates didn't notice it. ? A small? Said??   

 Captain Jiang continued to look at the people sitting in front of him with his majestic eyes. This is a unified meeting. For the captains, there is a clear distinction between the two captains. Everyone has a serious face, and they probably know that tomorrow will be the first day of the mission's real start, and it is really related to their life and death.

 As soon as he gave a brief explanation of the difficulty of the task and the actual situation inside, the superhumans began to whisper to each other, and even the army was a little restless. He knew what was difficult, and it was very difficult. It may even be the difficulty that they cannot cross domains.

 "Everyone be quiet, everyone knows that we have already left here, even if we give up now and want to quit the new city, there will still be a lot of losses, and there will be no good fruit to go back to the base, it is better for everyone to unite Unanimously go to check it out tomorrow, maybe the information here is wrong, after all, the information is not comprehensive. And the zombies are mobile. We have sacrificed so much, do you want to return to the base with nothing? If you don’t get enough points, even eating is a problem? So I think we have no way out now, we are all on the same boat. I’m being honest with everyone now, how to choose everyone to make their own decisions, there is only one thing I want to advance Let me state that, as the person in charge of this operation, I will not use anyone as a bait. I will not give up anyone for the sake of the mission without any reason!"

 Captain Jiang's words silenced everyone, it seems that this mission is indeed a big one. Simple, if they only collected the supplies and returned to the base, they would not only confiscate all of them if they came to the base, there might be other punishments, and obviously, this secret mission seems to be very important, if they don’t complete it, even if they return alive The base may also face all kinds of difficulties in the future, even if it is impossible to use any tricks on the surface, but what about in the dark? In this apocalyptic world. It is very normal to die a person, but there are many ways to prevent people from dying, and to make life worse than death. Commander Jiang's promise not to give up on anyone should be to reassure them that not only during the mission, but even when he returns to the base, he will keep the secret, otherwise he would not tell everyone so directly that the base is In order to get something, although Captain Jiang didn't say what he was going to get.

 Many people could not sleep that night, although everyone understands how important it is to get enough sleep before the big battle. But it's really stressful. Who can fall asleep heartlessly knowing that the front is a life-and-death juncture. Uh, when Fat Li pointed to the two people who seemed to be sleeping sweetly cuddling each other in the corner, there was only one thought in everyone's mind. There are still two idiots in their team who don't know the sufferings of the world.

 Fat Li gritted his teeth, and took a hard bite of the hard steamed buns that had already dried out. It’s really hard to compare people to others, and you have to throw away goods. How do you know the pain of insomnia? I really want to shake them both awake, What should I do? He really wants to sleep!

 As the most upscale club. The decoration of the ancient rhyme is also quite high-grade. When entering the hall, the first thing that catches the eye is the splendor and splendor like the Palace of Versailles. There is only one color in Tian Yuerong's eyes, gold, this is an absolute nouveau riche, this is too vulgar. It's also a top-level club, maybe it's a rich club.

 Because the decoration is too complicated, it is dark to enter in broad daylight, and the visibility is less than 20 meters, which adds a bit of dignity to the atmosphere.

 Tian Yuerong's team was in charge of cleaning up the zombies on the second basement floor, so after everyone quickly cleaned up the zombies in the hall, she followed the army downstairs.

 The underground laboratory was built secretly, so the entrance to the stairs is very secret. When Captain Jiang turned a plaster statue, the door hidden in the mural opened by itself, revealing the dark stairs. A strong stench can be smelled.

 In order to avoid people's eyes and ears, there are no windows in the stairs, and they can only be illuminated by lights. However, it has been so long since the end of the world, and the electricity has long since disappeared. At this time, the stairs are really invisible, only relying on the flashlights everyone is holding. A faint light came out.

 The wind blowing in from some unknown place gently blew through the crowd, Jiang Yichen's hand was tightly connected with Tian Yuerong's, so that the two of them would not be separated in this dark staircase. Although Tian Yuerong has detected that there are not many zombies in the stairs, and the level seems not to be high, but it would be a lie to say that she is not afraid, after all, she is still a soft girl in essence.

 Fat Li and Su Ziyi were also firmly close to each other, and every step they took, they always felt closer to danger.

 "Brother Fat, do you feel that something is watching us silently!" Su Ziyi whispered to Fat Li with a trembling voice.

 "I said brother, don't scare yourself, there are so many of us, there is nothing to be afraid of." Although he said he was not afraid, it was a pity that the trill in his words still revealed his fear.

 Human beings always feel inexplicable panic about the unknown world, especially in places with impaired vision, which is why most people are afraid of the dark night.

 Suddenly there was a roar of zombies in front, followed by the sound of gunshots. The short sound caused sound transmission in such a narrow corridor, and the sound was extraordinarily loud, making them more nervous and restless following behind.

 Fortunately, the voice disappeared after a while, "Su Zi, why are you acting like a sissy? What's so scary? Don't we have uncles from the People's Liberation Army?" "Okay, fat brother, aren't you afraid

 ? You are not afraid to pinch my hands so deeply."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 109 7
A Weilan collaboration. Warning: This work is from a collection of lunatics... I mean talented writers, wonderful betas, and myself. Each one of us w...
992 35 40
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...
15.2K 187 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
885K 24.2K 43
Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she found herself transmigrate into her favo...