BLOOD LUST || Elijah Mikaelson

Thesarcastic1275

Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers ar... Еще

BLOOD LUST
CASTING
ACT 1 ; SEASON 2
THE RETURN TO THE BRAVE NEW WORLD WHILE THE BAD MOON RISES WITH A MEMORY LANE
KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MASQUERADE ; PART 1
KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MAQUERADE ; PART 2
ROSE & KATERINA
THE SACRIFICE BY THE LIGHT OF MOON
THE DESCENT OF DADDY ISSUES
THE CRYING WOLF AT THE DINNER PARTY
THE HOUSE GUEST KNOW THY ENEMY
THE LAST DANCE
THE LAST DANCE ; PART 2
KLAUS ; 1
KLAUS ; 2
THE SUN ALSO RISES AS I LAY DYING
ACT 2 ; SEASON 3
THE BIRTHDAY OF THE HYBRID
THE END OF AN AFFAIR WITH A DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR ; 1
THE END OF AN AFFAIR WITH A DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR ; 2
THE END OF AN AFFAIR WITH A DISTURBING BEHAVIOR; 3
OWN REDEMPTION
BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 1
BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 2
BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 3
THEIR REDEMPTION
CASTING ; 2
ACT; NEW ORLEANS
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
SINNER AND SAINTS EATING THE FRUIT OF THE POISONED TREE WHILE BLOODLETTING. ; 1
SINNER AND SAINTS EATING THE FRUIT OF THE POISONED TREE WHILE BLOODLETTING ; 2

KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MASQUERADE ; PART 3

1.1K 30 7
Thesarcastic1275

KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MASQUERADE ; PART 3

EP 5 SEASON 2 : KILL OR BE KILLED

EP 6 SEASON 2 : PLAN B

EP 7 SEASON 2 : MASQUERADE

..

DAMELIA LOOKED AT CAROLINE AS SHE GOT INSIDE THE ROOM ,Caroline was sitting on the couch as  Damon gives her a glass of blood.

Damon spoke , "Here."

Caroline spoke with her voice so low , "I'm still shaking." 

Damelia spoke as she sat next to Caroline , "Why , What happened ? , Give me the bag "

Damon gave her the blood bag , Stefan enters the room as he looked at the blond in confusion 

Stefan , "What happened?"

Damon smirked as he spoke , "Go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this."

Caroline spoke , "I saw Katherine today."

Damelia asked , "Where?"

Caroline spoke as she finished the cup as she looked at Damelia who was sucking the blood bag , "At the Grill. I just stopped by to gawk and...quasi-stalk Matt."

 MYSTIC GRILL

Caroline start to tell them the story. 

She was looking at Matt who saw her staring at him 

Matt,"Do you need a table?"

Caroline , "No, I'm not staying. I just needed to use the little girls' room."

Damon , " Skip the teen drama and get to it."

Caroline looked away from him , "Then I had to pretend to use the bathroom even though I didn't really have to go because I'm a doofus."

Caroline was in the bathroom , washing her hands when Katherine arrives as she poses as Elena. 

playing dumb Caroline spoke

Caroline , "Elena?"

Katherine<posing as Elena > , "Hey, I saw you with Matt, are you okay?"

Caroline wiped her hands and looked back and replied , "Yeah, you know...whatever."

Caroline tried  to speed pass Katherine , who pulls her back

 Katherine smirked , " You're good. What gave me away ? is it the hair? Or was it my clothes?"

Caroline looked at Katherine in fear , "I know Elena is...I know Elena's at home."

Katherine nodded and spoke , " I need you to deliver a message."

Stefan asked , "What was the message?"

Katherine spoke as she looked around Caroline's face , "Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood."

Damon , "Tell him the rest of it."

Katherine / Caroline , "Tonight, at the masquerade ball."

Caroline then looked at Damelia and spoke , "I also told her that you were waiting for her presence"

Damelia devilishly smirked , "Good , Good Girl "

Stefan spoke as he looked at the trio in front of him , " She wants to do it in public. killing mason threw her off guard."

Damon spoke back to Stefan , "She's running scared. What she did to Jenna was desperate. She's out of tricks."

Damelia shook her head to the both brothers and the blond and spoke , " We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her.. which is quite hard for you two , seeing both of you head over heels."

Caroline spoke , "Can we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?"

Damelia spoke back to her , " No, Katherine's not getting dick. I've had it. I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball and I'm gonna kill her, tonight itself."

Caroline looked at Damelia , A person who was so calm , now  flaming in fire , she then knew ,

  Caroline  loved Damelia

Stefan looked at Damelia and then spoke , "You're not gonna kill her."

Damon looked at his brother , "Don't give me that goody-goody crap."

Stefan again said but now looking at Damon , "You're also not gonna kill her."

Damon/Damelia spoke together , "Really?"

" Because I am." Stefan spoke in a cold manner which made Damon and Damelia to smirk ,

..

Caroline opens the front door as Bonnie reached

Caroline , " Hey, come on in."

Bonnie got in as she spoke , "I got Stefan's message."

Stefan looked at her and spoke , " Hey, you brought the grimoire, thank you."

seeing the weapons on the table she asked

Bonnie , "What's going on?"

Jeremy passes Bonnie as he said , "We're gonna kill Katherine. "

Seeing Bonnie look confused , Stefan spoke , "I can explain"

The Bennett witch spoke , "Please."

Stefan looked at her as he couldn't find any words to explain and just spoke , "We're gonna kill Katherine."

Damelia who was near him , snickered and spoke , "Please , Stefan , I would give F for the answer  , Bonnie , Since Jenna's incident and now Katherine asking for the moonstone to life the curse , we have decided to eliminate her so she won't cause any future problems "

Bonnie nodded as she walked with the Salvatores

Alaric took one of the weapons and spoke ,"This works with compressed air.
The trigger mechanism is up here.
I have two of these in a different size.
For you I recommend this. It fits nicely under the jacket sleeve.
You use the trigger when you're ready."

He fakes killing a vampire making Damon , Damelia , Caroline  and Stefan to  look at each other

Alaric seeing this spoke in a tiny voice , "You wanted me to show you how to kill a vampire."

..

Bonnie was talking with Stefan while Damelia was with them 

Bonnie , "I know you love Elena and you want to be with her but it's risky. Too many people could get hurt."

Stefan spoke , "Look, I want Elena back, yes but it's more than that. What Katherine did to Jenna it crossed the line. She has to be stopped before it happens again."

Bonnie , "I don't know, Stefan."

Damelia interrupted , "Katherine knows him, right? She knows that he wont try something in a crowd full of innocent people so that gives us an edge. we could catch her by surprise which is quite hard and I would be actually surprised if Katherine don't have anything up her sleeves."

Bonnie said and then spoke , "I could do a spell to trap her, like the tomb spell."

Stefan , " Right. We can isolate her, away from the others. Please Bonnie."

Bonnie , " Okay."

..

Everyone was in the living room , Damelia with a blood bag as she poured it on the cup , she has been drinking bourbon and blood a lot these days 

Alaric spoke , "Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?"

Stefan spoke as he shook his head , "No, I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this."

Alaric, "Okay. Well, I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight."

Stefan then look at everyone , "Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand."

Damon joined him , "Yeah. Cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chicken's out. Caroline."

Caroline scoffed , " I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long as there's no werewolf running around."

Damon spoke as he pointed at Damelia , "Oh, we took care of Mason."

Jeremy spoke , "As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn."

Damelia then spoke looking at Bonnie , "Now the important person , Bonnie? Are you with me? , Are you with us ? "

after  a moment Bonnie spoke , " But no one gets hurt."

Damon , " Except Katherine. Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart."

...

The dress from the first picture and accessories from the second or the second picture but with the dress longer
OR CHOOSE ANY DRESS YOU LIKE

THE SALVATORE SIBLINGS WERE OUTISDE LOOKING FOR KATHERINE 

Damon , "Do you see her?"

He looked around

Stefan , "Nope. You're sure you can do this?"

Damelia , "Why Can't he ?"

Stefan , "Oh, I had the chance to kill her and I hesitated."

Damon scoffed , "Well that is the fork in the road between you and me my friend. I don't hesitate."

Stefan , " You spent 145 years loving her, it could happen."

Damon , " I won't hesitate."

Stefan , " Okay. "

AT THE SAME TIME 

Jeremy put he bag he was carrying down as he locked the door of the room they found upstairs . 

Jeremy , " I thought this room could work."

Bonnie , "It's perfect."

Jeremy looked at bonnie who was taking the  grimoire

Jeremy , "Is that the spell book I read about in my family's old journal?"

Bonnie , " it's my ancestor, Emily's. The spell I'm doing here is similar to the one that sealed the vampires into the tomb."

Jeremy asked curiously , "Can you do all the stuff that's in there?"

Bonnie , "I mean it takes practice. I've worked on some small spells. Spells that only do good. I don't want to know too much. I don't particularly enjoy any of this, in case you haven't noticed."

Jeremy , "Yeah but you're 100% witch, that is so cool."

Bonnie , " It's anything but cool. Did your family journals tell you what happened to Emily? Or what about my Grams? It never ends well for people like me."

Jeremy , " If you feel that way, why help?"

Bonnie , "Because I don't want anyone else getting hurt and I don't know how to stay out of it"

..

 Damelia was looking around as she drank the liquor , looking back when someone tapped , Damelia was met up with Katherine 

Damelia , "Ah...Katerina  , mmh ?" Damelia asked as she drank the rest liquor looking at the performers , 

Katherine held back her urge to gasp as she heard her name rolling out of the salvatores mouth perfectly and spoke 

Katherine , " You told your little messenger , Caroline , that you wanted to meet me "  

Damelia nodded as she kept the empty glass on the plate and walked away , Katherine following her behind

Damelia , " mmm yes i have , in fact i wanted to thank you for giving me your blood as well as curse you on how you troubled my brothers for the past few years well past few centuries  "

Katherine took the strawberry as she kept it on Damelia's mouth as she smiled before walking away 

Katherine , "I have someone to care , Dame "

Stefan was on the dance floor, alone  as he saw Katherine walking down the stairs a long distance away , He looked before he felt a presence behind him ,  Katherine was behind him.

Katherine coyly spoke , "Dance with me."

Stefan cold bloodily replied , " No."

Katherine shrugged and asked , " Fine then tell me who I should kill. Him? Hmm, she looks delicious."

She eats a strawberry as Stefan offers her his arm she took the hand  follows him and they start to  dance.

Katherine , "It's a beautiful night."

Stefan , "Why the charade?"

Katherine , "How's Jenna? I certainly didn't expect her to survive that. Lucky girl. Clumsy. How does one stab oneself? ah anyway i met your sister few minutes back , ohh~ how she looked hot in that short dress"

Feeling annoyed he called out , "Katherine?"

Katherine , "Uh?"

Stefan looked at her eyes , "I don't want anyone to get hurt tonight."

Katherine shrugged and spoke after a second , " Okay. Then give me the moonstone and nobody will."

Stefan , "Well, you see, I don't have the moonstone on me. So, you and I will have to go get it together."

Katherine , "Hmm. I have a better plan. You go fetch it and I will try not to kill anyone in the meantime."

Stefan , " My way or you don't get it."

Aimee came near the couple as she asked stefan , "  Hey Stefan, I can't find Matt. Oh my god Elena! You look so pretty. I love that dress. You look gorge."

Katherine replied , " Thank you. I love your necklace."

Aimee thanked her as she looked down , " Oh, thanks."

Katherine , "Oh it's twisted. Here, let me, here we go."

Katherine  goes behind Aimee and she snaps her spine as she spoke , " Paralyzed from the waist down. (Snaps Aimee's spine again.) And boom , dead."

She throws Aimee's body in Stefan's arms and spoke , "The moonstone, Stefan. Tick tock."

she said and left him , Damelia spoke , "My patience's running out stefan " She said as she took aimee with her and went to deposit her body in the trunk

..

Stefan and Damon was waiting for Damelia to reach the room so they can talk 

Damelia spoke as she got in and locked the door , " I put the body in the trunk for now."

Damon spoke as he sat  , " We'll dump her when we get back."

Stefan spoke , " This is exactly what I didn't want it, Damon."

Damon , "Stefan, it's collateral damage."

Stefan , "Right, which is why we need to call it off."

Damelia , "What in the bloody hell , Stefan "

Damon looked at his sister before speeding to Stefan , " What? Who's hesitating now? Hey! Don't do this to me! This woman ruined our lives, she destroyed us! Tonight it ends. We can do it together. I got your back. All right?"

DAMELIA , "Even though she didn't ruin it for me , she needs to be dead , Stefan "

Stefan sighed , "All right."

..

DAMELIA WAS HIDING WHEN SHE HEARD CAROLINE SOBBING , she will hurt Katherine for that 

Caroline cried out , "Why do you keep dragging me into this? I don't want any part of it."

Katherine spit out harshly , " Shut up!"

Katherine looked at the door and asked  , "Which room is it?"

Caroline , with no choice or Katherine thought , spoke , " It's that one."

Katherine got in fast as she looks around , seeing no one , she asked , "Where is she?"

Katherine looked back at Caroline hearing her sobbing turn to chuckle 

Caroline smiled as she wiped her tears and spoke , "I did it! I really didn't think that I'd be able to fool you but I did it!"

Katherine  feeling annoyed , rushes over but she can't leave the room. , Katherine then knew , she was trapped inside 

Katherine , "What the...? Stefan?" 

She spoke as she turns around to see the man with a stake on his hand

Stefan spoke , "Hello Katherine."

Caroline spoke as she left , " Goodbye Katherine."

Katherine looked at the stake and spoke , "You don't really think that you can kill me with that now, do you?"

Stefan shook his head , "No, but they  can."

Damon walks out the closet holding the compressed air weapon as  He shoots Katherine ,The stake goes in her back ,Stefan rushes over to Katherine and drives the stake through her arm as Damelia stabbed her on her back as she looks at Katherine's face from the back 

 Damon fought  with Katherine as She tries to stake Damon but Stefan grabs her by behind, push her on the floor Damelia choke her from behind She struggles as  She can't move. Damon rushes over and is about to kill her when Jeremy arrived and shouted , " Stop! You're hurting Elena! Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena!"

Damon stopped ,  Katherine smiles as Damelia releases her and 

Katherine gets up as she looked back the siblings and spoke , 

" You think you three are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong and something tells me that my witch is better than your witch."

Damelia sighed not suprised

She takes the stake from Damon as Stefan shouted to Jeremy , " Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she's okay. Go!"

Katherine spoke as she stabbed her hand with the stake making Stefan hit her and throw the stake , "Let's all make sure poor Elena is okay. Just a little bit more pressure."

Katherine takes the stake and is about to drive it through her stomach , "This is really gonna hurt."

Stefan shouted , "Wait!"

She sat down on the couch and spoke , with stake on her hand , " Okay. So, how about that moonstone?"

...

Katherine , "The four of us together just like old times. The brother who loved me too much and the one that didn't love me enough and the sister who made me really on the mood  "

 Damon spoke back at her , "And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself."

 Katherine looked at him as she spoke , "What happened to you Damon? You used to be so sweet and polite."

Damelia , "Oh, that Damon died a long time ago."

Damon , "Thanks to you"

Katherine , " Good. He was a bore."

Stefan , "Oh, why don't you three stop antagonizing each other?"

Katherine , "Where is the moonstone?"

Damon , " What do you want with it?"

Katherine , "Does Elena enjoy having three of you worship at her alter?

Damelia  looked at her brothers before speaking , "That was really desperate, Katherine. Don't you think that we can see right through you?"

Katherine , "So it doesn't bother Stefan that Damon's in love with his  girlfriend?"

Damelia spoke as she got enough of it , " Oh, stop it."

Katherine looked at her , " Or what? You'll hurt me?"

She gets up and walk towards Damelia as she speak to Stefan , " Come on, Stefan. Everything that I feel, Elena feels, so go ahead."

She stopped and look at Damon and spoke  , "Or better yet, kiss me Damon. She'll feel that too or you kiss me Damelia , I love all three of you ."

Stefan spoke , "You know, this whole Mason thing has me a bit confused. Why a werewolf? The moonstone can break a curse that would help them destroy all vampires so what's in that for you?"

Damon snickered , "Sorry about your pet wolf, probably should have kept him on a tighter leash."

Katherine , "I'll have to remember that for next time. He's not the only wolf in town."

she said as she went to sit again

...

Damon growled , "Damn it! Where is that witch?"

Katherine spoke as she smiled , "We could play charades."

Stefan mumbled , " You bargained the moonstone."

Damon , " What are you mumbling about over there?"

Stefan ., "When you struck a deal with George Lockwood, to help you fake your death, you told me that you gave George something that he needed. It was the moonstone, wasn't it?"

Katherine , "Good for you, Stefan. Two plus two...And it would have worked except that people found out that I wasn't in the tomb."

Katherine looked at Damon and spoke , " Thanks to you, by the way. Have I mentioned how inconvenient your obsession with me has been?"

Damon ,"You and me both, honey."

Stefan , " Why do you need it back?"

Katherine , " I love you in a suit, so dashing."

Stefan , "What were you doing with it in the first place?"

Damon sighed , " You're wasting your breath, Stefan."

Stefan spoke as he pointed at her , "Unless it wasn't yours to begin with. In 1864 you faked your death. Who were you running from, Katherine?"

Katherine , " In 1987 you were in Chicago, at a concert of all places with that wench, Lexi. Come on Stefan, don't look so surprised. Of course I checked in on you over the years. You were standing in the front row, dancing all night. You were watching Bon Jovi and I was watching you"

Stefan again asked , " Who were you running from?"

Katherine doesn't answer but mouths "I love you" to Stefan as she smirks and winks at Damelia 

..

Katherine , "We're missing the party. I'll have one of those." 

She spoke as she walks past Damon 

Damon spoke as he mimics the voice of a servant boy , "Right away Miss Katherine."

He gave her the glass 

Katherine , " Thank you. "

She drinks as He grabs her and pushes her against the wall as He tries to stake her but Stefan stops him.

Stefan , "No, no! Damon, don't!"

Katherine spoke , "Yes, Damon, please."

Damon , " The second the spell is lifted, I'm gonna drive a stake right through your heart."

Katherine , "God, you're hot. When did you get so hot?"

Damon left her as she walks towards the couch but was interrupted by damelia 

Damelia spoke , "But i wont wait !" She spoke as she sped over to Katherine and insert her hand inside Katherine's chest , taking hold of her  heart when stefan shouted at her 

Stefan , "No ! , Please , Damelia "

damelia , "Find another doppelganger to fall for Stefan"

Damon , "Please damelia "

She looks at them and let them push her to the opposite side of the room 

she looked at the hand filled with blood 

Lucy arrives breaking the tension  

Lucy , " Katherine, the spell on this room has been broken, you're free to leave."

Katherine groaned as she made her way towards Lucy , " Thank God."

Lucy , "When I hand this over my debt to you is over."

Katherine spoke ," Done"

Lucy spoke again , making sure , " I owe you nothing"

Katherine spoke harshly , "I said done. Give it."

Damon spoke , " I wouldn't do that."

Lucy gave her the moonstone but  When Katherine touches it, she fell down not being able to breath

Lucy then spoke , " You should have told me another witch was involved. She's a Bennett witch, Katherine, but I'm sure you knew that."

Stefan , "Wait, Elena!"

Lucy , " Elena's fine."

Lucy , "The spell is broken. She'll heal quickly, Bonnie's with her."

Lucy , "I apologize for my involvement."

and with that she left . 

..

Elena was in the parking lot talking to Jeremy on the phone when she saw Damelia sitting on her car 

Elena , "Yeah Jeremy, I've got my car. Tell Bonnie that whatever she did, I'm starting to feel better. Yeah, you can drive her home. I'm just gonna go straight to bed. Okay."

and look at damelia and smiled and spoke , "hey damelia " 

Damelia , "Got a job to escort you to your house by Mr.2nd Eldest Salvatore " 

Elena raised her eyebrows as she smiled at Damelia , With eyes of amused look , before a masked man came behind Elena making Damelia to speed over there and wipe the mans head off , but before Elena called out at her , Damelia got her heard snapped by another man , then the man covered  Elena's mouth and made her faint as she struggle to scream 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

221K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
51K 1.4K 45
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 『 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 』 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉, over a hundred years after the deaths of the Salvatore siblings, Skyler...
ꜱɴᴏᴡ qx

Фанфик

21.6K 895 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
459K 10.1K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...