Jungkook's Mistress ||JJK FF

By catlookingman

?- look everyone ,here is jungkook Mistress. one boy said and everyone started laughing at y/n who is crying... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
try not to laugh challenge
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
new book- true heir
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
surprise for readers
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
happy birthday kookie
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
season 2

chapter 10

6.2K 240 7
By catlookingman

Seven years ago

Jungkook and y/n are walking in corridor of university campus while talking and laughing. Jungkook is flirting with her which make her blush.

Jungkook- oh,did I make my love blush?

Y/n- stop it,kookie.

Jungkook laugh but suddenly he stop laughing when he say particular who walk towards them.

?- hey beautiful?

Person said to y/n. Jungkook stand in front of y/n .

Jungkook- back off jack.

Jack- but I'm talking to y/n.

jungkook- she don't want.

Jack ignored him and said to y/n.

Jack- why you are with him? I can give you better offer then h.....

Before he can come his word hard punch landed on his face and he fell on floor. Jungkook sit on his stomach and start throwing punches on his face. Y/n become shocked. Jack friends try to stop jungkook but no one able to handle him.

Jungkook- how dare you bastard? How dare you to say like that about her?

He said punching him. Y/n went to him and hugged him from behind.

Y/n- please stop,kookie. I'm scared.

jungkook stop and turn towards her and hugged her. They stood up and start walking towards their classes but stop when jack said.

Jack- y/n, you are rejecting me for him but remember one day he will going to make you his mistress because he will never marry you. You know the difference between your and his status, Mark my words.

Jungkook turn to him and ready to punch him but y/n stop him and shook her head. They again started walking but jungkook look behind.

Jungkook in mind- you will pay for this jack. I'm not going to leave you that easily.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In present time

The door of y/n office brust open revealing namjoon.

(🥵🥵🥵)

Y/n saw him who is crying like mess. Namjoon eyes also shading tears after seeing y/n like that. He went towards her and hugged her.

Namjoon- y...y/n that is not what its looking. I..I c..can......

Y/n push him and said.

Y/n- SHUT UP!!!!!!!YOU ARE LIAR!!!

Namjoon hug her again and start crying.

Namjoon- n..no y/n..let me explain. I can't even imagine to do like this with you. Please listen.

Y/n push him again and run away from there.

Namjoon- Y/N!!!!Y/N!!!!!!please come back.

Meanwhile

A luxurious car door open revealing jungkook.

(OMG🥵🥵)

Jungkook- is she here?

Jimin- yes.

Jungkook nodded and start walking following by jimin. Jungkook enter in kindergarten and went towards Principal office. Principal saw him and stand up and greet him.

Principal- Mr. Jeon,what a pleasant surprise?

Jimin- actually Mr. Jeon is thinking about to sponsor this school.

After hearing this principal smile brightly.

Principal- really, thank you mr. Jeon.

Jungkook- jimin complete all formality and till then I want to look around if you don't mind because I like kids.

Principal- off course Mr. Jeon as you wish.

Jungkook went outside and look around in every class for find a particular children. Then he went to playground.

He saw children playing around making him smile. Then his eyes fell on little girl who is sitting alone with teddy.

He went towards her.

Jungkook- hello

Girl turn towards him. And hugged her teddy after seeing stranger. Jungkook notice it and sit beside her.

Jungkook- hi, don't be scared. I will not hurt you. What's your name?

Girl- Mamma said don't talk to strangers.

She said with glare. Jungkook find it cute and chuckled.then he extended his hand and said.

Jungkook- hello pretty lady. My name is jungkook. And yours?

Girl look at him then at his hand. Jungkook signal her to shake hand with him and she did.

Girl- Nice to meet you sir. My name is kim era.

Era smile. Jungkook pout cutely and said.

Jungkook- don't call me sir.

Era- mamma said we will respect our elders.

Jungkook- but we are friends now , so don't call me that.

Era- what? I'm your friend?

Jungkook- off course, who will deny to be a friend with cute and pretty girl...like you.

Era- but here no one want era as friend.

Jungkook- oh, they are so unlucky. But now you have me.

Era- you hear nicky. We have another friend.

She said while talking to teddy. Jungkook find is behavior weird. Then she turn to him.

Era- so what era call her new friend?

She said while thinking. Then she said.

Era- you name is jungkook so how about kookie.

After hearing this nickname jungkook heart feel something. Era call him as y/n used to call him.

Jungkook- OK my pretty lady.

He smile while looking towards her.

Jungkook in mind- she is little version of y/n.

Then they talk and play games. Jimin saw all this with shock and worried face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now jungkook is in car with jimin. He is smiling and thinking about era. Jimin notice it and said.

Jimin- jungkook, you are not planning to harm Era right. She is innocent.

Jungkook- Why would I hurt her? She is mine y/n daughter and soon mine too.

Before jimin said something jungkook phone ring and he picked up. Suddenly his expression changed and he shouted.

Jungkook- Noooooooooo!!!!!!

__________

What do you think what happened?

This smile🥰🥰

Thank you so much to support my book but please read and vote another books too.

My another books

Mafia V

Twin brothers

Jungkook as lover boy

Please guys support this books too.

Thank you💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 78K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
101K 4.4K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...
607K 20K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || 🔞⚠️ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲...