Regaining Happiness Through t...

De mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... Mais

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 61-65

1.8K 36 0
De mahalakshmiponsing

61. Untitled again
  If there is anything that Tian Yuerong is not used to right now, there is only one, and that is the sun that is hanging in the sky at the moment and bursting out all his enthusiasm triumphantly. It's still April now, but the temperature is even higher than Xia Futian's. She's okay, as long as the water system ability is swam through the whole body, most of the heat can be taken away, but for other abilities and ordinary people, the hot sun Life is really hard. As the temperature rises, the price of drinking water continues to rise. In the trading market of the base, people with water abilities can make a lot of money every day, but for ordinary people, life becomes more difficult. In the early days of the end of the world, people who didn't die in the siege of zombies couldn't stand the hot weather. There were even individual overlords who specifically controlled a few people with water system abilities, and then raised the price of drinking water by sitting on the ground.

  In order to curb this evil wind, the military department took all the registered water-type superpowers in the base into the base, and announced the salary system. form as a reward. This decision of the base caused a strong reaction among the supernatural beings, and the water system, which was previously looked down upon, has become a favorite. Before the water-type ability user has not been upgraded to the fifth level, the lethality is very limited. After all, Tian Yuerong has the blessing of space. The team doesn't have much use other than water, so they don't have a high status in the team, and they generally don't have a part in the distribution of purification crystal nuclei. After seeing Tian Yuerong's strength after being promoted to the fifth level, although the superpower team is also very envious, it is impossible to allocate all the crystal cores to the water system superpower and let him upgrade himself. There are so many other supernatural beings, not to mention that most people think that even the water element of the waste material has such a great lethality when it reaches the fifth level, so it is uncertain how powerful the other elements are at the fifth level. So although the water-type superpowers have the motivation to move forward for a while, but at the fifth level, no team can have the strength to let them advance. Now that the base provides such good conditions, how can it not be exciting. Therefore, within a week after the new system was announced, the military had firmly controlled two-thirds of the water-type abilities in the base.

  The basic elements of human life are nothing more than food, drink, clothing and housing. Among these four items, food and drink are the most important. Now the base provides a steamed bun and a bottle of water to ordinary people for free every day. Although it is impossible to eat enough , but the basic survival guarantee is enough. This is how people are. When they can achieve the basic elements of survival, they don’t have so much courage or strength to complain and generate dissatisfaction with the society and the base. Therefore, the base still maintains basic harmony, and there is no such extreme as before the end of the world. The big event of retaliation society took place.

  When Tian Yuerong was free, she also responded to Jiang Yichen's invitation to go to the base's reservoir to release water. After all, her power level was placed there. Often when she stood there for an hour or two, the base's reservoir would be full, and she was so happy. As soon as Da Tou saw her, he laughed until Tian Yuerong felt a little apprehensive. In fact, she can also understand that there are more than 100,000 ordinary people in the base, so much food and drink is indeed enough for them to worry about. It is a good way to improve her abilities, and because of her generosity, she has solved the worries of the upper-level leaders of the base and made her more closely connected with the base. Why not do it? A person can go without food for three days, but not three The sky does not drink water, and Tian Yuerong's practice obviously won the hearts of many people in the military department. This is very in line with the second article of her cooperation code. Helping the other party in a moderate amount is helping oneself.

  "Rongrong, tell me, since your cure can remove the impurities in the crystal nucleus, can it also remove the virus in the water?" Jiang Yichen was a little fanciful. If this method is feasible, then the water in the base will not be short Did it?

  Tian Yuekong was stunned for a moment. She didn't think of this, but the effect should not be too obvious.

The virus in this water is not the same as the crystal nucleus, but you can try it. Wearing a big straw hat, Tian Yuerong walked alone on the base street at noon, Dabai was placed in the space by her, the hot and dry weather outside was really not suitable for animals with thick hair like them.

  Jiang Yichen sent someone to fetch several basins of water from the small river outside. Tian Yuerong faced the pressured eyes of everyone. She could feel the hidden violence in these rivers. When she stepped forward, blue water flowed from her fingertips. Flow into those basins of river water. With the injection of blue water, the water in the water basin began to vibrate. The two kinds of water were incompatible with each other, and tried each other, but they still refused to mix. This situation surprised several researchers who watched on the spot. As Tian Yuerong expected, it seems that the healing ingredients are still helpless against the virus in the water. But it just so happened that she could remind Jiang Yichen, is there a way or potion that can purify the water source?

  Ignoring Jiang Yichen who was thinking seriously, Tian Yuerong lowered his head and carefully looked at the circled place on the map, it was time to go out for a walk .

  "Why are you planning to go out again?" Jiang Yichen stared at her map curiously after finishing thinking.

  "Well, there's nothing else going on in the base, I want to go out and have a look. Besides, it's not a good thing to stay in the base all the time in the last days!" Tian Yuerong was still carefully looking at the map.

  Jiang Yichen nodded, and said sympathetically, "Indeed. I've always been rusted in the base. In this world, my strength doesn't improve, but the abilities of zombies and mutant beasts continue to improve." Thinking for a while Feeling wrong, the voice suddenly raised an octave, "No, you want to go out alone again!" After finishing, he pointed to Dabai.

  Tian Yuerong heard his suddenly raised voice, raised her head and saw Jiang Yichen's disbelieving expression, and said with a smile, "No. Am I picking targets here? Besides, are there a lot of supplies in the base?"

  When it comes to materials, this is always a headache topic. After the end of the world, the land cannot be planted, which means that there is no new source and we can only live on the materials that have been saved before. Therefore, collecting various materials has always been the top priority of the base. During this period of time, Jiang Yichen and the others have been constantly looking for various kinds of food outside. For this reason, the base has specially set up a mutated plant team to discover and study edible mutated plants, but there has been no progress yet. Jiang Yichen looked at Tian Yuerong puzzledly, and motioned her to continue, "I've thought about it, the cities around the base should be left to the army or other teams of supernatural beings to collect them. With our strength, we can go a little further. Go to some major grain-producing areas or large cities. The supplies there must still be very abundant. The more zombies, the more supplies. Look at the sky outside. How much is there to eat?"

  Jiang Yichen looked at the still strong sun outside, yes, after this summer, most of the supplies will rot, "Besides, don't you want to go out and have a look, we can also go to the southern base Or the eastern base?" Tian Yuerong's words sounded again, "I want to go and see, I heard that the geological movement has already started, this world will be a brand new world, there will be many new things waiting for us to explore and discover, If everything falls behind others, where will the western base stand in the future?" After finishing speaking, Tian Yuerong left him alone and continued to make her travel plan.

  Tian Yuerong's remark had a great impact on Jiang Yichen. He should not be intimidated because of the end of the world. On the contrary, it is because of the end of the world that he should let go of his hands and feet to open up this new world. Right now, the base's various policies are very effective, except for this zombie wave. Other than the loss, other aspects are very stable. He is not just going out to find supplies in the base, and what Tian Yuerong said is right. With the strength of the two of them, they can penetrate into those dead cities that others dare not easily enter. The more they have, the safer it is for them. They don't need to worry about the calculations behind the human beings, and they don't need to beware of the black guns flying out from behind. They are passionate men. The more they think about it, the more they feel that what Tian Yuerong said is feasible. Jiang Yichen can't wait to go to his own. Father reports.

  Father Jiang looked at his son standing in front of him. He was handsome and upright. His immature face became strong and stylish, and his eyes similar to his own showed determination. He reached out and patted his son on the shoulder, trying to suppress The bitterness and worry in my heart, as a father, he is proud of having this son, and as a father, he is also worried about having such a son. But he understands better that this base will be the burden of his son in the future. In this end times where strength is the most important thing, why can he stop his son from improving his ability? Go out when he still has the ability to help him manage the base. Turning around is a good thing, this is the path he must take, no one can help him, only himself.

  Jiang Yichen waved his hand to bid farewell to his team members. Big Liu was crying with snot and tears that their captain had abandoned him. Shadow also remained silent. Ever since he was chosen as Jiang Yichen's substitute, he was like his Shadows followed like shadows, and Bach was even worse, and immediately started the mode of broken thoughts, accusing Jiang Yichen of being biased, "Captain, your heart is in the armpit. Liu and the others have been on a mission with you, what about us?" Ah, shouldn't we be replaced this time?"

  Although the other team members were disobedient, they looked at Jiang Yichen with malicious intent, "The captain is too much, if you have a daughter-in-law, you don't want brothers." "The key is not the daughter-in-law What about it?" "That's right, Tian Xiaomei is too boring, so she just went out with the captain, not to mention supporting the brothers." "That's right! Brothers are all going, the strength of the number of people is great!" The eyes were exchanged with each other The message was interrupted by Jiang Yichen's shout, "That's enough, everyone go back, during this time, the base depends on everyone. Also, don't forget to train when you have nothing to do, especially Bach, how many of you guys are there?" Well, when I come back, I find that there is a team leader, hehe, you guys know my rules!" After finishing speaking, he

  greeted Tian Yuerong who was saying goodbye to Dabai, and got into the car, neither of them took the base to prepare Any supplies, just drove a military jeep and hit the road.

  Chief of Staff Yang listened to his subordinates' report, glanced at the gloomy-looking army commander, and said with a haha, "I know that Miss Xiaotian has good things, so I'll take a fancy to the dry steamed buns we prepared. Really, but the army Commander, you just wait for them to bring back good things. Oh, when Yichen goes out, there are good wines and good food. Commander, did you tell Yichen to bring back two bottles of good wine? ?”

  Commander Jiang cast his eyes on the cat-like chief of staff, and he couldn't figure it out. Why did he choose such a bastard as his chief of staff? Can it be revoked? "Who, come here, let the chief of staff Take it away!"

  Since the two of them were worried about the base, after careful consideration, Tian Yuerong decided to keep Dabai. The military department has selected several talented soldiers to live with the wolves, and they have actually cultivated two soldiers who can understand the language of wolves. Not really, but they can communicate with the wolves simply, Dabai stays here, they can get the latest news from the base every day, and if there is any trouble in the base, they can rush back.

 62. Rongcheng 0 Bats
  A military jeep passed by at high speed on the open road, raising a cloud of dust. It was already the fifth day, and it was about a thousand kilometers away from the base. . They continued to go south according to the original plan. Tian Yuerong's words "I want to visit the southern base" really moved Jiang Yichen, but he suppressed his eager thoughts and followed Tian Yuerong into the city to collect supplies.

  Without the encumbrance of other people, the two of them still drove the jeep rampage in the city, leaving the wandering zombies wondering what happened and why they were suddenly hit by a gust of wind and lost their arms and legs. This place looks like another dead city. Tens of thousands of zombies have experienced countless times of fighting without the support of flesh and blood. The city is full of destroyed ruins and torn corpses of zombies everywhere. And hollowed out zombie heads.

  "Be careful, I always feel that this city is weird!" The roar of the car was extremely loud in the silent city, Tian Yuerong said loudly to Jiang Yichen, an indescribable feeling haunted her. If this is really a dead city, the number of zombies is a bit too small. Even if it is really a racial infighting, it is impossible to have thousands of them. This is a bit too small for a city with a population of nearly ten million.

  Jiang Yichen nodded, he also felt that something was wrong, he found that with the improvement of the level, he became more and more sensitive to the surrounding environment, now he somewhat understands why Tian Yuerong can find the problem before him every time.

  With Jiang Yichen in front and Tian Yuerong in the back, the two entered the city's largest shopping mall, Rongcheng Department Store, one after the other. The formerly bustling department store was full of signs of dilapidation, and the two of them had already turned a blind eye to this situation, and would no longer spend time and energy feeling emotionally. Anyone who saw this scene every day would be familiar with it. Skillfully selecting only useful materials to collect, Jiang Yichen carried a huge backpack with him. Whenever the backpack was full, he handed it to Tian Yuerong. After she transitioned into the space, he took the empty backpack back and continued to collect. The two separated The speed of people collecting is very fast, slowly collecting from the first floor to the top floor, as long as it can be used, even the drawers of the staff office are not spared, and the warehouse is the last.

  Just when Jiang Yichen destroyed the electronic lock of the warehouse and was about to open it, Tian Yuerong held his hand tightly.

  "What's the matter?" Jiang Yichen asked silently. It is very helpless to have a female companion who is stronger than himself. He doesn't know anything and has to ask everything. Jiang Yichen feels that since Tian Yuerong came out, the words "what's the matter" The frequency of use seems to be a bit high.

  What happened to Tian Yuerong was a bit hard to say, since she passed the fifth-level sensory promotion, she relied less and less on spiritual exploration, just now, she relied entirely on the supernatural person's own premonition of danger. Quietly opened his mental net, and realized that the warehouse was actually densely packed with red dots, so red that it was a bit penetrating.

  Pulling Jiang Yichen back quickly, she can guarantee that the red dot inside is definitely not a living person, so there is only one possibility to mutate an animal.

  Thinking about what kind of mutated animals can appear densely packed, just thinking about it makes you shudder.

  They retreated to a place they thought was a safe distance away, and there was an electric pole next to it. Tian Yuerong dragged Jiang Yichen to climb up the electric pole without thinking, and then the two of them sat quietly on it, staring at the electric pole. The closed door.

  Time passed little by little, and the gate was still quiet without any movement. Jiang Yichen looked up at the sun that was about to set, and suggested, "Why don't we go down first, if it's really dangerous, otherwise we'll leave first, it's not a problem to wait like this." Tian Yuerong

  shook Shaking her head, she had a feeling that these creatures were something they had never encountered before, and now they still have the capital to observe, get familiar with their attack patterns, find out their weaknesses,

Otherwise, when they grow up, I am afraid there will be no such opportunities. They took out the prepared boxed lunches from the space, and the two of them ate each in silence. During this period, Jiang Yichen asked Tian Yuerong what the hell was there, but unfortunately even Tian Yuerong himself couldn't tell. This kind of spiritual investigation is not as magical as those cultivators in novels. It is like watching a movie, showing all the pictures you want to see, so she is also very curious, "Brother Chen, look, this sun They have all gone down the mountain, and they don't come out, so it looks like we have to wait until night." These days, Brother Chen's address Tian Yuerong became more and more fluent, "Tell me, what is it that doesn't come out during the day, it has to be at night. Action?" After thinking for a while, he added, "Yes, we still live in groups."

  As soon as he finished speaking, Tian Yuerong stared at Jiang Yichen with his eyes wide open, and Jiang Yichen also opened his eyes incredulously, and both of them had an answer in their hearts at the same time— -bat!

  "Hurry up, get down." Jiang Yichen took Tian Yuerong's hand and quickly climbed down, "We have to find a closed room quickly." Tian Yuerong's

  spiritual network opened wide, guiding Jiang Yichen to run to the relatively sturdy library nearby. When the library was still some distance away, dense bats came out from the sky above the supermarket warehouse, rushing towards us with a posture that covered the sky and the sun.

  "Rong Rong, hurry up, come in!" Jiang Yichen saw an armed police van next to him, and hurriedly called Ueda Yuerong to run over, before they had time to enter the library.

  Almost as soon as Tian Yuerong got into the car and closed the door, he heard the sound of bats hitting the car body outside. The "cracking" sound made them who were hiding in the car terrified.

  Jiang Yichen hurriedly opened the air barrier, trying to isolate their aura, but it didn't seem to work, Tian Yuerong also tried to activate the spiritual protection, but these bats still didn't leave. The two looked at each other, what's going on? Did both of their protective layers fail at the same time?

  Thousands of bats still ran into the car reluctantly outside, and the car was swayed by the collision. Although these little things are not high-level, but the ants kill the elephant so many times, this kind of movement will become a problem. The creatures in the group are really disgusting, they are really not strong enough, and the number is combined. Looking at the little red dots that are constantly moving on the spirit net, Tian Yuerong is a little worried. They will definitely not attack in a short time, but they have to Stick to it all night.

  "Rongrong, do you still have a flashlight in your space?" Jiang Yichen who was observing carefully by the window suddenly asked.

  Tian Yuerong was taken aback for a moment, then suddenly realized, "Yes, yes, as much as you want." Now, there is a solution.

  Bats are afraid of light. As long as there is light, these nasty things will recede and disperse.

  They took out several flashlights and pointed them at places with windows. The sudden light in the darkness made the attacking bats pause for a moment. Holding the flashlight, the two discussed the mutated bat.

  "Look, their mouths, their teeth have become so sharp, they are all exposed outside the mouth. No way, can't they really turn into vampire bats?" Tian Yuerong pointed out the window, a little in disbelief.

  "I think it's possible, and their claws are also extremely sharp. It feels like they can easily scratch through human heads." Jiang Yichen couldn't help but feel a little worried. It's not scary to run on the ground, but it's scary to fly in the air. Unavoidable. Thinking of this, both of them couldn't help but feel a little scared. Fortunately, they cared at the end. They climbed down the telephone pole, otherwise they would have been sucked into jerky by now.

  After observing the mutated bats, I found that they have not evolved any new attack methods other than the original biting and scratching.

  These bats are almost the same as before the mutation. A pair of wings can be half a meter long, the front legs are slightly shorter, and there is a mouse head. Because of the light, they dare not come closer, but smell the fragrance of fresh blood flowing. Unwilling to leave, surrounded by the car, his blue eyes glowed piercingly in the darkness. This is definitely not the strongest creature they have encountered in the last days, but it is the most difficult to deal with right now.

  "Rongrong, do you think it's because bats rely on their own sonar reflections to identify their prey, so our protective layer is ineffective?" Jiang Yichen suddenly remembered this characteristic of bats, and he was a little uncertain. Not sure if the air barrier will reflect sonar.

  Tian Yuerong was also puzzled. If Jiang Yichen's air barrier couldn't block the sonar reflection, what about her spiritual net? Before that, she always thought that her spiritual net was an omnipotent protection. She couldn't think of anything else that would defy her mental shield.

  Try wrapping a bat with spirit to isolate it from other companions, observe its reaction, everything is normal, then why does her spirit shield fail? Tian Yuerong did not give up, lost the flashlight, and turned the The spirit net wrapped the entire car and blocked the connection with the outside world. This time, she kept her eyes wide open, staring at the reaction of the bats. Sure enough, after a short period of loss, the bats turned to the car they were hiding in again. The attack was launched.

  After Tian Yuerong tried a few times, she finally found out the pattern. Her mental shield didn't fail at all, nor did it fail to work against bats, but because of the unique red-headed bat in the bat group, she hadn't noticed any difference between this bat and other bats because it was too dark before.

  When her shield is in effect, every time the red-headed bat takes the initiative to hit the vehicle first, and then the other bats follow and hit them. Now it is certain that the level of the red-headed bat is lower than her own, even if it is a spiritual system. The only explanation is that this bat is intelligent, there is a car in its memory, and there are people in the car, so when she shielded the whole car At the time, it chose to trust its own memory instead of what it "saw". And mental shielding is just a stabilizing effect, it just isolates one's own information from the outside world, and one's own self is still here. This is also why their shielding fails.

  When Tian Yuerong told Jiang Yichen about this discovery, Jiang Yichen lamented that this bat is so smart, it can break through the surface and resist his "eyes", it's amazing.

  "Does that mean that my air barrier is actually the same?" Jiang Yichen also conducted the same experiment as Tian Yuerong, and the results of the experiment proved that Tian Yuerong's analysis was correct, and the red-headed bat was indeed confirmed by his own memory. The food is here.

 63. Mutant Bat Epiphany
  Find the key point of the problem, and the rest will be much easier. Don't you have a memory function? Then they just don't follow your memory. Although there are a lot of mutated bats, they are all around the second level. The red-headed bats are slightly higher and have not reached the third level. For the two of them, they are good opponents for practice.

  Jiang Yichen saw that Tian Yuerong was ready, "Get ready, go!" He opened the car door in an instant, and a thin air barrier surrounded him, blocking the sight of the red-headed bats. Tian Yuerong followed closely, mentally shielding himself from the information from the outside world Like an invisible man, they also walked out of the carriage. The two of them carefully avoided the mutated bats that swooped down in the air at any time, and stood not far away to watch them continue to attack the carriage.

  The mutant bat's speed is very fast. When it dives down, its whole body is tightly contracted, like a bullet with a slightly larger proportion. The carriage without their protection is quickly occupied by them. The iron sheet of the car was drilled with holes everywhere, the glass of the car window was shattered all over the place, and the whole car was crumbling due to bats flying in and out, and it fell to the ground with a "bang" after a while. Flipping over, it startled the bat even more who didn't know what happened.

  While they were falling apart, Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen had already started chasing and killing bats alone. Both of their supernatural powers helped them jump higher than ordinary people. Coupled with the tactics they cooperated many times, water conducts electricity. , so even if bats have air superiority, it is not enough to resist the death attacks of these two killing gods.

  However, the red-headed bat as the team leader quickly discovered the situation. The communication between the bats mainly relies on ultrasonic waves. When it sends out communication messages, it receives fewer and fewer answers. Obviously something happened. It's a pity that its echolocation didn't work well for Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen. The red-headed bat became anxious, spread its wings, hovered in mid-air, and issued silent commands to all the bats. The whole group was immediately alarmed, and the bats in the distance also They all came back, and the whole bat formed a team again, flapping their wings, cuddling each other, wary of the unfamiliar ground.

  A dense bat team hovered in the air, Tian Yuerong took out a few pistols and handed them to Jiang Yichen in case of emergency. Since the sneak attack failed, the two of them shot one shot and changed the place. In short, the red-headed bat could not catch the law. While fighting and retreating to the warehouse of the supermarket, Tian Yuerong suddenly had a thought, she wanted to visit the bat's lair, Jiang Yichen also had the same plan, the two hit it off immediately, and decided immediately, anyway, it seems that these mutated bats They will not go back for a while, since their starting point is to understand their habits, then this adventure is inevitable.

  The feeling of entering the warehouse is just a few words, extremely dirty and extremely messy. The black ground was covered with thick bat feces. Fortunately, they had an air barrier, and Jiang Yichen kept the air in the barrier fresh. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been bitten to death by bats, but he would have been suffocated to death by them. Stepping on one foot, the slippery feeling on the soles almost made Tian Yuerong vomit, endured the nausea, found two pairs of high-top water shoes from the space, and handed Jiang Yichen a pair of men's ones, "Try , see if the size fits? It doesn’t fit, I still have it here.”

  Jiang Yichen quickly put it on and tried on his feet, “It fits quite well, Rong Rong, how do you know what size I wear?”

  Tian Yuerong was at a loss for words, how could she say this? Is it the result of a mental scan? No, I just prevaricate, conceal my embarrassment and continue walking into the warehouse.

  The supplies in the warehouse are very rich, food and clothing, unfortunately, once it is occupied by bats, even if the packaging is intact, it can no longer be used. Bat poop is not only corrosive and can easily corrode the packaging bags, but also has a certain degree of toxicity. Fortunately, the glass of the skylight above the warehouse has been broken. Otherwise, such a large area of bat poop in the confined space would produce a large amount of ammonia. The gas and methane are enough to kill the creatures that enter it immediately.

It's a pity that these materials have been buried in these poops for a long time, and they have been influenced by the poisonous gas, so they no longer need to be used. In the corner of the warehouse, there are piles of mutilated zombie corpses. When I first saw it, both of them were shocked. Just imagine, in the dark warehouse, when the weak flashlight shines on this pile of human limbs , who is not afraid, even the well-informed Jiang Yichen had to suppress his beating heart, not to mention Tian Yuerong who was so frightened that he almost went straight back to the space.

  "What's the matter, why are they all corpses?" Tian Yuerong said with an unsteady breath, she regretted it a bit, what do you think you can do with a house girl, girl, we are just ordinary people, don't treat yourself as a real person Savior, but there is another voice in my heart saying, "Tch, what is there, they are all dead, what can I do to you?

  " Ghost?" Tian Yuerong's voice has changed a little, there is no way, her master, oh, is the creator of space but a real power, immortal cultivator, since there are immortals, what about ghosts? Thinking of this, let's look at the things in front of me With limbs and arms broken, the voice of fear in my heart is getting louder, "Let you be brave! Wouldn't it be good to stay in the base? Now I know that I regret it? These corpses are all here. Think about the misery before they died, think about it. Their grievances, how unfair the world is, let them die and there will be no peace---" "

  Okay, stop talking!" Tian Yuerong knelt down with her head in her hands, curled up in a ball, trying to drive away that annoying person sound.

  Jiang Yichen was startled by Tian Yuerong's sudden utterance, turned around and realized something was wrong with Tian Yuerong, "Rongrong, look at me, it's me!" He tried hard to take out Tian Yuerong's hands covering his head, and shouted anxiously Said.

  Tian Yuerong seemed to turn a deaf ear to it, and kept saying, "Go away, stop talking! I won't listen to you!" She clearly knew that the voice was wrong, and wanted to get rid of it, but she couldn't get rid of it. Surrounded in darkness, she was alone, with no one to call for help, no one to help her, and that feeling of despair gradually came to her slowly like a lake, making it impossible for her to avoid it.

  "Rongrong, it's me, it's me, Jiang Yichen, Rongrong, raise your head and take a look at me!" Jiang Yichen hugged Tian Yuerong, stopped her from wanting to pat his head, and kept trying to comfort her. But Tian Yuerong seemed to have entered his own world, and didn't respond to any of his words or actions. Seeing that she couldn't get out no matter what, she became ruthless and slapped Tian Yuerong hard, and the crisp applause echoed in the quiet warehouse. It was loud, Tian Yuerong was startled, and woke up.

  "Brother Chen, what's wrong with me?" Tian Yuerong, who suddenly woke up, was a little confused for a moment.

  Jiang Yichen looked at the traces of madness that still remained in Tian Yuerong's eyes, and said, "I don't know, you suddenly seem to be in your own world, no matter how I scream, I can't wake you up, so I just hit you." Looking at the remaining finger marks on Tian Yuerong's face with a guilty conscience, he felt a little uncomfortable.

  Tian Yuerong touched the cheek that was still sore, and said indifferently, "Just now there was a voice in my mind that kept hypnotizing me, as if crying for these corpses, this voice made me very guilty, as if these people died because of me I still have to thank you, if it wasn't for your slap, maybe I wouldn't be able to wake up."

  "Sound? What sound?" Jiang Yichen grasped the point of Tian Yuerong's words. The two of them, how can there be a third person?

  Tian Yuerong shook her head, the voice was actually her own, she almost went mad just now. Fortunately, Jiang Yichen was there to wake her up from time to time, otherwise she would be lost in the scene set by the demon for herself and fall into a deep sleep. As for the emergence of inner demons, Tian Yuerong somewhat understands that in a relatively confined space, the dreary air is the trigger, and these ruined corpses are the fuse, which is basically because of the sense of urgency for survival and the mission entrusted to him by God. In fact, when she was at the base, she found that her aura was a little unstable. Although she had repeatedly warned herself to have a normal mind, people who practiced Buddhism must have a bright heart, but she was always unable to truly appreciate life. Value and meaning, always look at life with a lofty attitude. Glancing at Jiang Yichen who was watching her with concern, taking the relationship between them as an example, she has always regarded him as a collaborator more than others. She tried her best to suppress her emotions and tried to maintain a normal attitude. Let’s face him, these are all wrong. Do practitioners really have to get rid of all thoughts before they can ask questions wholeheartedly? Is it true practice only by abandoning prosperity and escaping into Buddhism? Is it really possible to eat fast and chant Buddha Is it true to become a fairy? No, the so-called practice is actually to cultivate the mind, body and soul. The so-called enlightenment is to look at life with detachment from all living beings. People live in the world, not only to eat and wear, not only to talk about love, but everything should be Let nature take its course, the purpose of all laws is to conform to the will of God. What is the will of God? If you only care about self-cultivation, that is the greatest selfishness. If you must abandon the seven emotions and six desires that you should have as a human being in order to practice, then the entire human race will be extinct long ago.

  Sometimes it's really strange, but Tian Yuerong, who just escaped from the demons in her heart, got an epiphany in the next second, maybe it's because of Jiang Yichen's persistence, maybe it's the two young men and women who shared weal and woe with each other, maybe it's because of the long-term The practice of time will come naturally, in short, the matter of chance is the most inexplicable in the world, Tian Yuerong fell into a new fantasy again, sat with his breath, accepting the gift given by the epiphany of heaven and earth, Jiang Yichen next to him originally thought that Tian Yuerong He was controlled by the inner demon again, and when he was about to wake her up, he saw a holy face on her face, and her breath was gentle and steady. He could feel the spiritual energy from heaven and earth gathering towards her quickly, and even he was touched by it. Benefits, but he didn't dare to adjust his breath like her to accept it. He could only quietly appease the aura that was sucked into his body, strengthen the air barrier surrounding them, and observe the surroundings more carefully to prevent mutant creatures attracted by the aura .

  Although the location is not right and the environment is too messy and poor, this warm scene is still very loving. The handsome man looks at his beloved woman lovingly. Although Tian Yuerong put her heart and soul into the shock brought about by the epiphany, she was still able to perceive everything that happened outside. She was grateful for Jiang Yichen's protection, but she was helpless because the situation shouldn't have happened at this time. The epiphany happened too quickly. She didn't even have time to say hello to Jiang Yichen, but it was also due to her trust and understanding of him deep in her heart. Fortunately, the process of absorbing the epiphany was very fast, Tian Yuerong thought it was a long time, but in fact it only passed a quarter of an hour.

  "Rongrong, how are you doing?" When she opened her eyes, she heard Jiang Yichen's eager words, Tian Yuerong only felt that she was extremely lucky, such a tall, rich and handsome man who was sought after by many women would only show concern when facing her , It seems that if I really give up, I am a little too sorry for myself.

  Tian Yuerong shook his head, then nodded again, Jiang Yichen was puzzled, what exactly does this mean?

  "I have some insights, but I haven't upgraded. You know, my way of upgrading is different from others." Tian Yuerong explained.

  Jiang Yichen nodded with some understanding, and comforted him, "Yeah. It doesn't matter, it's better to keep the upgrade stable, don't rush it."

  His concern was beyond words, and Tian Yuerong smiled, as warm as a spring breeze, as gorgeous as a hundred flowers blooming: "Be my boyfriend, okay?"

 Sixty-Four. Analysis of Sweet Confessions
  Jiang Yichen didn't know what happened, but he was overwhelmed by a huge surprise, he was dizzy and smirked. If you want to ask how Major General Jiang, who is known for being iron-blooded, witty, ruthless, and capable and orderly, has such a silly side, answer that any man is the same when it comes to love, so don't make a fuss. "Rong Rong, in fact, I should say these words, can you be my girlfriend?" The first thing Jiang Yichen did after returning to normal after a while was to hold Tian Yuerong's hand very solemnly, his affectionate eyes were tightly locked Closing her eyes, he said slowly and earnestly, "In this end of the world, I, Jiang Yichen, will take my life as an oath to love you, protect you, love you and accompany you, so Rongrong, will you be my girlfriend?"

  Tian Yuerong, who was originally very royal, was blushed by Jiang Yichen's affectionate confession, but the joy in her heart could not be deceived. Looking back at Jiang Yichen's eyes full of emotion, she nodded vigorously, also slowly and seriously She replied confidently, "Then let us live in this end-time together and build our own world together!"

  She is Tian Yuerong and he is Jiang Yichen. Divorced and lost confidence in all partners. At this time, they are happy with each other, love each other, and can be in love with each other. At that time, if the relationship is no longer, and the affection fades, she can also leave gracefully and live alone in the world. In between, the last days are difficult, so you have to embarrass yourself, why not open your heart to accept love and obey your heart.

  It's a pity that this sweet atmosphere was quickly broken by the group of bats shaken by the spiritual energy.

  The mutated animals also benefited from the changes in the world after the end of the world, so they are naturally sensitive to this aura, so they abandoned the delicious food they were enjoying and rushed back desperately. Jiang Yichen left the warehouse together.

  The reason why they chose to give up the fight was not that they were afraid, but that the pile of corpses just now was obviously corpses that had turned into zombies. If we say that human beings and zombies are endless opponents on this earth, mutant animals and zombies are also irreconcilable. Natural enemies, if you think about why there are so few zombies in this city, it should be due to these bats. They can not only absorb crystal nuclei, but also feed on the corpses of zombies, which should be the food reserves they bring back every day. Mutated animals can’t be killed, they can’t be killed. The meaning of existence is different from that of zombies. Humans want to return to the primitive life of farming and hunting. In this sense, mutated animals are not only the enemy of human beings, but also the source of food for human beings. In other words, zombies are by-products of the last days. Their existence can only worsen the living environment and lead to the destruction of the earth, so they must be eliminated. The mutated animals and humans are two indispensable themes for the redevelopment of the earth. Like the mutated plants, they are all indispensable links in the biological chain. The meaning of the end of the world is not destruction but rebirth. When human desires are higher than what the earth can bear, when the speed of high-tech development exceeds the normal development track of nature, the way of heaven begins to operate, and this is the source of the end of the world.

  Since the existence of mutated animals is meaningful, and they cannot be killed, then why do they bother, let them go with the flow, when these bats gradually become stronger, there will naturally be their natural enemies to restrict their growth, and they can save Don't worry.

  The two who had just confessed their love looked at each other and smiled. It was too late at night, and it was time to find a place to take a good rest.

  For the next few days, they kept driving along the main road. Abandoned cars could be seen on the side of the road at any time. The two of them got out of the car to check that most of them were out of gas, and some cars had obvious impact marks. It should be left by the zombies, but there is no sign of living humans around, which made both of them feel a little heavy. Although they were mentally prepared, they didn't expect it to be so serious.

  When the car reached a fork in the road, Jiang Yichen stepped on the brakes and stopped the car.

  "Rongrong, which direction should we drive?" Jiang Yichen asked after drinking his saliva, looking at the endless silence in the distance.

  "Wait a minute, I'll look for it again." Tian Yuerong took out the map, and it took a lot of effort to find out their current location. The changes in the terrain made their travel more and more difficult. "We are here now. , if you go straight to the southern base, you should pass through Nanyang City." Tian Yuerong said with some uncertainty.

  "Nanyang? That's a huge city." Jiang Yichen stared in astonishment, "There will definitely be a lot of zombies in it, maybe you can meet a zombie king." Tian Yuerong handed the map to Jiang Yichen, pointing to the map that he just drew in his

  hand He explained, "Otherwise, we have to go through this mountain, which may take a lot of time, and the mountain road is narrow, so we don't know what we will encounter." It's not scary, what's scary is encountering a special department that can break their abilities, but the zombie group is large, and naturally there are more zombie leaders who are talented and quick to upgrade than those crooked melons and dates in the countryside. Although there is some hesitation, but They quickly agreed that if it was for safety, they would just stay in the base. One was the young master of the base, and the other was the base's indispensable expert in purifying crystal nuclei. Both would receive the strictest protection. Since he chose to come out, the danger was inevitable, Jiang Yichen started the car without any hesitation, and the jeep drove towards Nanyang City.

  Tian Yuerong began to look for the map in the space, and they were not very familiar with Nanyang City, so a detailed local map was very necessary at this time.

  "This map is..." Jiang Yichen still has some inability to adapt to Tian Yuerong's rich reserve of space. This configuration is also complete, even such a detailed map of the city.

  "Oh, I seem to have collected quite a big library." Tian Yuerong said indifferently. In fact, thanks to her reading a lot of end-time novels, she bought all the books in our country on a certain treasure in the early days of time travel. Maps, large and small cities have everything you expect.

  Because they were not in a hurry, they did not wrong themselves on this journey. They began to look for a place to live at three or four o'clock in the afternoon, and the place where they settled today was a village. It is said to be a village, but the scale is actually not too small, because it is close to the suburbs of Nanyang City, and it is not too far from the highway, so this village relied on growing vegetables and fruits before the end of the world. Compared with other villages, it seemed very rich. The whole village is full of In the afterglow of the setting sun, the design of the unified two-story bungalow looks noble and desolate.

  The intersections leading to the village clearly showed signs of roadblocks set up by vehicles, clods of earth and stones, although these obstacles have now been toppled and almost destroyed. Once inside, the whole village is surprisingly quiet, except for the occasional sound of wind blowing over the rubbish on the side of the road, which makes people wonder what happened here. With Tian Yuerong present, they didn't have to search carefully from house to house. They used mental power to scan a few houses, and there was indeed no trace of people inside. It's a pity that the range covered by the mental power is limited, and they can only walk in step by step along the path that passes through the village. Just when they were about to walk through the entire village, there were a few scattered zombies wandering around first, and then they found a big house where hundreds of zombies were kept.

  This is an ancient house with a long history independent at the south end of the village. The plaque with several big characters of "Zeng's Ancestral Hall" hanging under the majestic eaves is still there. Although the house is dilapidated, it still looks very solid. On the walls made of bluestone strips, you can vaguely see blackened bloodstains. It is hard to tell whether it is a human or a zombie. A large excavator is blocking the main entrance. , the two iron knockers on the black-painted wooden door are still sticking to their posts.

  "It seems that the zombies were locked here on purpose." Tian Yuerong, who had already "seen" the situation inside the house, said, pointing to the house.

  They don't know who they are or what happened to the people here. They always know that the zombies can't be obediently at the mercy of humans, but they haven't found any human activities during their walk in the village. There are no traces, the only thing that is certain is that these zombies should have been locked inside a long time ago, and there should be some living people who left this village.

  "Ms. Zeng? Most people in this village should have relatives, probably because they are reluctant to kill their relatives who have turned into zombies, but there is no way to recover them, so they can only be locked in the ancestral hall and temporarily isolated. It's just that something happened later that made them have to leave." Jiang Yichen analyzed. As expected of being a special soldier who performed special missions, Jiang Yichen quickly analyzed the whole story based on the situation in front of him,

  "I think, there must have been a wave of zombies here, which made the people leave in a hurry."

  Jiang Yichen's analysis was inseparable . , The fact is indeed the case. There is a village named Zengjiaao, and most of the village are named Zeng. Facing their relatives turned into zombies, at first they thought it was an infectious disease, so the young adults in the village locked these zombies together in the ancestral hall.

  Their subsequent discoveries also proved this point. Anyway, these zombies were well trapped, so they continued to find some well-preserved supplies in almost every empty house in the village, and returned The cellars of many families hide a large amount of food such as rice, sweet potatoes, potatoes, dried beans and pickled vegetables. These all show that the aborigines here are ordinary farmers, and they still inherit the old people's inventory. Good habits of food. The most important thing in the last days, of course, is food, and these foods are so well preserved, but not taken by the living, so there is only one reason that the people here must have left in a hurry, and there is no time to clean them up. food. Because only at the critical moment of life and death, people will instinctively choose to flee for their lives regardless of the future life. Then there is only one answer, that is, after the people here found a large number of zombies pouring in their direction, they fled wildly, so there was no time to prepare at all, and these supplies were forgotten here.

  After listening to Jiang Yichen's reductive analysis of the whole incident, Tian Yuerong sighed, "I don't know how many people here escaped alive.

  " The base, I'm afraid." Jiang Yichen didn't say the rest, but Tian Yuerong somehow understood that most of those people were in danger, and there must be a small number of people who could reach the base alive.

  "What's the matter, let's do some activities?" After all the troubles just now, it was already dark, but the two of them were not sleepy at all. It was not a good thing to have so many zombies trapped in the village. The village was not far from the road. Not far away, there will definitely be passers-by coming here to rest in the future. Not everyone can take these zombies as a matter of course like them. As soon as Jiang Yichen finished speaking, Tian Yuerong said that he understood in seconds. When encountering zombies, the two of them would start a killing spree, who made them have higher abilities.

  Most of the zombies locked in the room are low-level mutations, so even though they are not high-level, they are still very aggressive. Tian Yuerong found two iron rods and steel knives from the space and handed them to Jiang Yichen without explanation, and sat for a day. It's time to get out of the car, but still be active, just relax your muscles and bones.

  There are two doors in the ancestral hall, and the outermost one is the black lacquered ancient wooden door. Although it is made of wood, it is made of hundreds of years of Nanshu, and it is still strong after hundreds of years. There is also an iron gate inside the wooden gate. It was made by the descendants of the Zeng family during the Anti-Japanese War to protect the ancestral hall. , it seems that they can't last long, if they arrive a few days later, maybe these zombies will break out of the door.

 Sixty-five. Zeng's Ancestral Hall Moving Forward
  The two of them were shrouded in the enchantment hood and walked in swaggeringly. Several "bang bang" sounds sounded one after another, Tian Yuerong jumped up slightly, and then the iron rod raised by his left hand fell fiercely on the zombie's head, and the steel knife in his right hand slashed, and the zombie's head fell When it came down, the corpses were separated, and they fell to the ground with a "boom", sending up bursts of dust.

  The two separated from each other from the moment they entered the room, picking up the zombies by themselves. Compared with Tian Yuerong's slightly fancy movements, Jiang Yichen's was more simple and rough, smooth and smooth, killing with knives and knives. If he didn't make a move, he could take away a zombie every time. Tian Yuerong is a little envious and jealous. This kind of attack is a killer move that greatly reduces the loss of physical energy, but it can bring the greatest benefit. There is no shortcut. Walking, you can only slowly comprehend it in the actual combat that has accumulated over time, there is no need to rush.

  Less than a hundred zombies were wiped out in less than half an hour. They were all junior zombies around the second level. There was no suspense. Tian Yuerong even felt that the zombies were gone just after killing some. He couldn't help but sigh at the number of zombies. The body is scarce, and there is no sweat on the body. This exercise is too enjoyable.

  Jiang Yichen said jokingly, "Don't worry, when you enter Nanyang City tomorrow, the zombies will come as much as you want, and then don't get tired."

  Since the last window paper was pierced, the two of them got along more and more these days. Harmony, Jiang Yichen's temper is getting better and better, and he has cultivated Tian Yuerong's pre-apocalyptic temper more and more. Jiang Yichen enjoyed it, and felt that this was the real Tian Yuerong, the former one who didn't care about anything and wasn't picky about anything, was too perfect, like a saint in the sky, unreachable and unreal.

  Tian Yuerong also inadvertently revealed more of her secrets to Jiang Yichen in daily life, for example, now all the crystal nuclei are collected by Tian Yuerong's thoughts, instead of using Jiang Yichen to smash their heads one by one.

  As a direct beneficiary, Jiang Yichen expressed that he is very happy, this function is very powerful.

  The night was still long, and although the results of the event were not as satisfactory, they finally digested part of the dinner. The two of them walked slowly on the path of the village accompanied by the moonlight, which was quite romantic.

  Between the two of them, neither of them hurriedly talked to each other. No matter what Tian Yuerong did, it seemed to Jiang Yichen's unbelievable miraculous ability. The most unacceptable thing, so what is more unacceptable than the last days.

  This kind of indifference or non-surprise behavior also made Tian Yuerong feel the most comfortable, and made her feel that there was nothing special, and the burden that had been pressing down on her heart for a long time began to slowly loosen.

  Therefore, being a savior is not something anyone can do sincerity. On the one hand, it is a kind of affirmation or pride in one's own ability or luck, and on the other hand, it is accompanied by great pressure. In fact, to put it bluntly, this kind of pressure was not imposed on her by anyone, but came from her heart. It came from her heart knowing that she was different from others, and was chosen by the god of fate in the dark. So after Jiang Yichen took all the abilities she showed for granted, this sense of self-disapproval suddenly disappeared, and of course she slowly recovered the kind of tenderness that a twenty-year-old girl should have. Pretty and lively.

  Tian Yuerong got into her sleeping bag, said goodnight to Jiang Yichen, and asked him to wake her up in the middle of the night and fell into a deep sleep. It was already dawn when I woke up.

  "Why didn't you wake me up?" Tian Yuerong was a little dissatisfied, she slept too soundly last night, which is not a good thing in the suburbs of the end times, and Jiang Yichen is mainly driving during the day, he needs a good rest more than her at night Well, at least she can squint for a while during the day.

  Jiang Yichen signaled Tian Yuerong, who was throwing a temper tantrum, to get some face wash,

Faced with her little emotions, she smiled all over her face, "Rongrong, you know what I do in the last days, right?" After finishing speaking, seeing Tian Yuerong's confused face, she continued, "It's okay not to sleep for a few days. Compared with the days before the end of the world, life is a little easier for me now." After speaking, he touched Tian Yuerong's cheek affectionately, patted the top of her head, and held it up. The washbasin went out to wash up. Recalling last night when he saw Rong Rong falling asleep in the sleeping bag, the little face exposed was flushed red because of the warmth, and his heart softened. He thought he was really possessed, and he actually gave birth to a kind of willingness to give everything. Also have to protect this piece of warmth. Tian Yuerong is no longer interested in Jiang Yichen's frequent intimacy these days, and every time she takes advantage of her height to pat her on the head, just like she likes to pat Dabai's head, of course her hair and Dabai's hair are both After being nourished by Lingquan water, it feels very silky, but why did she compare her hair with Dabai? Tian Yuerong, who couldn't help but spurn herself in her heart, didn't see the satisfied expression on her face at this moment. smile.

  Breakfast is buns plus eight-treasure porridge. The buns were made by Tian Yuerong when he was at the base. Because they were going to be with Jiang Yichen, Tian Yuerong steamed a hundred steamed buns, and now they are still like the ones just out of the cage, biting into them The soup is flowing, and the glutinous porridge is a perfect match. Without the presence of outsiders, the two of them ate better. In the past, Tian Yuerong himself was too lazy to cook, but now that someone appreciates it so much, he is naturally willing to cook more delicious food.

  Seeing that Jiang Yichen still had a mouthful of steamed stuffed buns left, Tian Yuerong finished packing first, and sat in the driver's seat, "Okay, don't argue, it's still early for Nanyang City anyway, so you should take a good rest. You might encounter something along the way Well, be careful, there is no big mistake." Stopping Jiang Yichen who wanted to argue further, he resolutely refused to give up his seat in the driver's cab, Jiang Yichen had no choice but to sit in the co-pilot's seat, adjusted the seat, half-closed his eyes .

  Gradually, small teams of three or four could be seen. Tian Yuerong didn't pay much attention to it, and she didn't mean to stop to ask. Although she was a little curious in her heart, the distance between people in the last days is even greater, so don't ask casually. good.

  Suddenly a figure in front ran from the side of the road to the middle, Tian Yuerong quickly stopped the car, and the car stopped at the moment of collision, but Tian Yuerong didn't get out of the car, just stayed in the car and waited, the huge momentum caused by the brake It woke up Jiang Yichen, and after finding out what happened, he also didn't do anything, and asked Tian Yuerong to lock the car door.

  The two sides were in such a stalemate, and finally the man who was almost hit couldn't hold on anymore, stood up from the road, looked at the situation in the car, and walked over to Jiang Yichen, the co-pilot. In his subconscious mind, the woman It's just a follower of the strong.

  Seeing that Jiang Yichen didn't have any intention of rolling down the car window, he clasped his hands outside the car and begged for a small meal of food. While he kept begging, a few people came by and made the same gesture. This was the first time Tian Yuerong encountered such a thing. At a loss, food must not be given. She is not stupid. If she gives it to one person, ten people will come to ask her for it. But in this case, is it really necessary to kill them all? She can't help but feel a little regretful just now She shouldn't have stopped the car, she didn't believe that man really wanted to die that much, but the matter had come to this point, she could only use her eyes to signal Jiang Yichen to solve it quickly.

  Jiang Yichen touched Tian Yuerong's hand to get her ready, then rolled down the car window a little and asked, "I have a few questions, if you answer them, I can give you food." Outside the

  car After hearing this, several people looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

  "One, where are you from? Two, what are you doing here?" As soon as Jiang Yichen finished asking, the man blocking the car quickly replied, "We came from the Nanyang base in front, and we came out to find food. Yes, for missions."

  Jiang Yichen nodded, and then asked, "Where is the exact address of the Nanyang base, and how to get there?"

  At this time, another thin man said first, "Go straight, about 40 kilometers ahead You can see the sign of the base."

  After getting the answer, Jiang Yichen turned around, took out two packs of biscuits from behind the seat, and threw them out of the car window. At the same time, Tian Yuerong stepped on the accelerator to the maximum, and the car roared away with a "buzz", leaving a few people to snatch it. Fight over two packs of biscuits. "Don't snatch it, don't snatch it, I stopped this car first, don't snatch it!" the man shouted, but unfortunately no one listened to him.

  At noon, the sun was shining strongly on the ground, just when Jiang Yichen wanted to stop the car and find a place to avoid the sun, he saw a large team appearing in the distance, the number of people must have been two to three hundred.

  Jiang Yichen had no choice but to park the car on the side of the road and let them pass first.

  There are only two cars for such a person. Dozens of people are forced to squeeze on a big truck. The others rely on walking, and many of them are skinny. They should have just come out of the base to execute the team, but they have no energy. Instead, there was a whiff of death, as if being driven to death, the whole team was listless.

  When the team passed them at a loss, Tian Yuerong received a lot of scrutiny, and she even saw envy, jealousy, pity and regret, as well as resentment. What happened? She understands envy and jealousy, and she is used to it along the way, but what does pity and regret mean, they must not know each other, why would they give such a look to a stranger they don't know. Jiang Yichen obviously noticed it too, but he didn't say anything.

  "Rong Rong, it seems that there is a big problem with this Nanyang base." Jiang Yichen was a little worried as he silently watched the team leave quietly.

  "Well, brother Chen, I think we need to put on some makeup?" Tian Yuerong touched this beautiful face, but she didn't expect that she would have trouble with Zhang Pi one day, "You have to do it well, wait a minute !"

  A few minutes later, Tian Yuerong turned herself into a woman with dark skin and many freckles on her face. She looked like she was in her thirties, and Jiang Yichen was also glued with a beard. Tian Yuerong specially turned his eyes into mimi eyes. At first glance, he actually had an obscene taste. This change made Tian Yuerong burst into laughter. Who made him look so good-looking? , she had to stick to her duty, that handsome appearance was naturally for herself to see, she decided that it would be good to let Jiang Yichen appear with this face in the future, lest she have to keep dealing with those rotten peach blossoms.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

124K 2.2K 95
This is not my original story The self-cultivation of the people who eat melons in the 1970s through books Have you ever experienced time travel wher...
2.3K 49 14
The end of the world has come, and zombies are everywhere. An Xiao immediately awakened the supernatural ability, there is a space and a system. An...
991 35 40
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...
2.9M 109K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...