Stars Aligned | βœ“

By weirdpranialive_

Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you... More

Author's note
Character Aesthetics
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Epilogue
When Our Stars Collided!

08

3.6K 366 126
By weirdpranialive_

"Chapter Eight"
No chocolates this time? 

× ANANYA ×

I officially beleive the fact that Sahil arrives only to stop my arguments with random strangers. God assigned him this work.

And I must say he is good at this job but where was he from the past four years? He did not arrive when I argued with my landlord regarding the rules I never knew I broke nor did he come when Kirti's Ex was giving me threats because I scratched his bike. You must deduct his salary now, God.

Kirti's Ex was a piece of shit but he was entertaining thing. He believed that I'll forgive him after he cheated on her. Now he doesn't dare to even look at me. (Because I hid everytime I saw him afterwards). We should hide if we need to, but should definitely strach your friend's Ex's bike.

Yes, coming to the point, it was him again. The same facial structures but now strong. A sharp jawline, gosh I have a thing for them, his orbs were not blue or green but they were somewhere a shade of grey if we focused on them properly. The same long eyelashes (Why do guys have longer eyelashes than girls? Give me a helpline number to reach God I have to complain him about this).

In a simple statement, I'll say that the guy changed into a man. A perfect came out of books man. Or I just have a habit of imagining it. But he definitely has more than just average looks. Just saying.

By the confused looks he gave me, I'm sure he didn't recognise me. And I don't blame him either. There is no romance novel going here and also I've changed a lot, I'm not just a teenager now, my hairs are also shoulder length now. I always loved short hair but 'girls should have long hairs', 'hairs define women' is what I've been hearing so I wasn't allow to make a small decision about my own appearance.  Sucks, I know.

My height however never increased from 5'5. I am still the same in the matter of height. I don't even know whether to consider it tall or short, some tell me I'm tall some says 5'5 isn't tall. I let them decide now. Then my weight decreased, leading to give my body some shape which it lacked earlier. However the rolls that appear on my stomach aren't ready to leave my side. I still manage hide them wearing high waisted stuff.

Losing weight gave me nothing but some good amount of stretch marks, they are everywhere. And I'm not very much fond of them.

" Can you guys argue somewhere in the corner and not in the middle of a road? " He asked, his voice dripping with irritation.

" Finally someone who knows this isn't fighting but arguing " I muttered the taunt for the Chadda guy.

" Wait a minute, I think I know you " He told me as soon as he heard my voice.

No shit Sherlock!

" Oh I'm famous? " I asked him back. What wrong in playing along?

" You're Ananya, if I'm not wrong. We met four years ago remember me? I'm Sahil the one you fed the whole chamatkar thing to? "

No shit Sherlock, I never knew it was you.

" Ohh, Sahil? Yeah I remember now. Woah, meet again " I replied.

Our attention went towards Randeep Chadda's voice, who believes that the whole world knows him but no, sadly he isn't famous or something.

" You know what, I'll pay you. Just let me leave now. " He said and I gave him a side eye.

In which language did I say that he didn't understand it earlier?

" Why this sudden change of thoughts? " I asked him curiously.

" Just take the money and get lost. " This statement angered me like anything.

" Excuse me, Watch your tone " Sahil said him while throwing a glare.

This worked like fuel to my anger. No one needs to take stand for me. I can do that by myself.

" You don't need to take a stand for me, Sahil. I capable enough to do that " I snapped at him first. He didn't take the step he was about to after hearing my words.

" And you, Randeep Whatsoever Chadda. I am not snatching the money but I owe it from you. We both know who is wrong here and if you still think it's my fault, let the police do thier job, Yeah? Let's file a case and waste both our time. I didn't do that because yours doesn't look like it's precious but mine is. So you either talk here respectfully or you talk in the police station. I'm sure you wouldn't like the latter one. " And I snapped at him next.

" No, don't take this to the cops. " He said coming back in his limits.

" Oh someone's afraid now? Where was this attitude when you threatened me thinking of a random girl who'll get scared by it and could not take the matter to the police. You're wrong though. If I wanted to, I would have. All this while the least I was doing was being respectful to someone like you, but looks like I have to throw your attitude at you. So with very much respect, get lost " I said and went towards my scooty trying to make it start. I glanced at the guy's face which showed no regrets but looked like he got caught.

Randeep-you don't know me-Chadda.

I'm so so doomed now. I'm definitely going to be late today on my first day if this goddamn vehicle doesn't start. Thanks to Kirti's advice of going early because I attract trouble like some mosquito, I still have 15 minutes in my hand.

" I'm already so freaking late " I muttered under my breath while I noticed Sahil parking my scooty at the side of the road. Yeah he just wants to clear the traffic. Social worker we are.

I saw Sahil going towards the Randeep guy later and saying something to him. I was least interested in hearing it. But just when he completed, Randeep came towards me and told me.

" I'm sorry. It was my fault. I shouldn't have caused this scene for nothing. Here is the money " he apologized.

Why do I always meet such people? I'm sure he just thought that she is a girl so I can fool her and take money from her for the damage I did. It's easy to fool women. Bullshit.

" I don't want it, Thanks a lot for wasting my time though" I said sarcastically.

" Please take it, I insist. I made the mistake so I'm paying for it " why this sudden character development? And how?

I took the money, because obviously, it's his fault. I'm not any goddess sitting here with money growing in a tree. I had to work hard for it, so I know it's value.

But I have this one question, how does this Sahil, god's angel, manages to sort everything out? What did he even say to him?

Randeep Chaddha went back towards his car and I was still searching for a way to reach there. I can take any public transport but what about my scooty then? I'm not going to abandon it at any cost. I don't love it or something but ofcourse I paid for it. But that damn thing isn't starting now. 

I noticed Sahil walking towards me with a frown on his face. " I think you're getting late "

" You are thinking right then " I replied still busy coming up with a solution.

" I can drop you, if you want " he added the last three words a few seconds later.

" Don't worry, I can manage " I just don't know how.

" No doubt, you can. But at this moment you need to reach wherever you're going. And if you don't take my or anyone's help, you'll be late. If you're late then what will be your impression? I'm just suggesting, you can sit here and waste more time if you want to. " He said and shrugged.

Either he was good at explaining or I liked the way he spoke. My anger and frustration calmed a little after hearing it. Whatever he said made sense. I will be very late now if I wasted more time. And also, it's better I go with him than any stranger.

" Fine. But what about my scooty? I'm not going to leave it here " I asked him if Mr brains can think of something.

" See there " he pointed towards the big restaurant named 'The Spice Table' on the same side of road but at the corner. " We can park it there. When you return take it from there "

" As if the owner is your relative. " I replied him.

The restaurant was big and fancy. I have heard the name from Kirti, it's one of the most famous in Mumbai. The Architecture of the restaurant gave Royal vibes and Indian vibes,  Shades of Brown coloured exteriors and even there were pillars. It gave full vibes of a Royal fort. The idea was very creative. I'll come here with Kirti someday.

" My no relative is the owner of this restaurant but I am " he said and my eyes widened.

I did think that he was rich. I never knew he was this richy-rich.  

" You own it? " I asked and he nodded.

" So without any further do, let's go " he said and called someone and asked the person to pick my scooty and give it for repair first.

I always thought that most rich people are arrogant kind of. This guy is an exception for sure. Even my father, he was very rich, like super rich but at the same time he carried kgs of attitude with money. What's the point in being rich if you don't have a good personality?

As soon as we sat in the car, he pointed towards my arm and forwarded his hand to give me a cream " You are hurt, apply this "

I noticed a few straches and dried blood on my the part just above my elbow. How come I didn't notice this before?

You were busy 'arguing',Anu.
True that.

I took the cream from his hand and applied it on the area where I was hurt. It didn't pain much though. I just hope I can say the same by evening. I was about to give the cream back to him and he said " Check if you're hurt anywhere else "

I just nodded and checked on my other arm. I took out my phone and opened the front camera to see if there were any other scratches. Thank God, there wasn't any.

" Nope, it was just the hand " I gave him back the tube.

" So Chamatkar " he started off after a few minutes and a slight teasing smile on his face.

" Agh no no, we are supposed to forget that " I said and my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

" I can never forget that Bollywood-ish story. It was too good to be true though " he replied.

" That has to be in the top of my regrets thinking I would be able to fool you with that kind of story. Still I was a beginner, okay " I defended my past self. He just chuckled at it.

" Okay by the way, where am I supposed to drop you, Chamatkar? " He asked me and I scrunched my nose, making a face.

" Firstly, stop calling me that. Secondly, to this ADAM's Company. " I replied and he turned his head towards me.

" You work in ADAM's? " He asked with a questioning look and I nodded.

" It's my first day today. Why? "

" The boss wouldn't like it if you're late then. " He said and I raised eyebrows in confusion. " My best friend, Abhinav, it's his company. "

" Oh " was all I could reply.

Everyone is so rich here. When will it be my day, God?

" So, you still love fighting with people? "

Here we go again.

" For the sake of whichever God you beleive in, I was not fighting, I was just arguing "  I said with pure irritation.

" Yeah yeah, just arguing "

The ride was of something 15 minutes, in which we spoke about how is life going. Or if I were to be more clear, I was speaking and he was listening and replying whenever needed.

Once my radio starts, there is no pause option. I can talk anywhere, anytime with anyone. Without any awkwardness. I consider it my talent, you name it whatever you wish.

" Thankyou so much, Sahil. You saved my first day. I owe you again. Also sorry if I wasted your time" I told him with a smile on my face as soon as I got off the car.

" It's fine, Ananya. It was nothing. It was in my way.  Also here is my card, call me if there is some trouble in the evening regarding picking up your scooty. "  He said handing me the card.

" Thankyou so much, once again. "

" No chocolates this time? " He asked.

" I don't have any " I replied after some chuckles.

" I was kidding. Now go or you'll be really late this time " he said and I nodded.

" Yep yep yep, bye bye. Thanks once again. It was a nice ride for me, I hope you felt the same. " I said and waved at him while walking.

" I did. Bye " he replied and waved back with a smile.

Now I know, if I want to meet him again, I just need to fight with someone, he'll magically appear.

🦋

A long chapter this time, I hope it didn't bore you.

Getting a rich Sahil in my life would solve my 99 problems. But he's already booked. 🥲

I'm hoping for some reviews :D

🤝🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 86.2K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
15K 1.8K 43
[COMPLETED] ➠ SHORT LISTED UNDER "MATTERS OF HEART" CATEGORY FOR WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2021!!! NOW A FEATURED BOOK ➠ 【SDAW is currently featured on w...
282K 8.9K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
76.9K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...