say you love me | choi beomgy...

By rcselogy

โ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š... ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š...โž a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who ju... More

โŒฆ 0
โŒฆ 1
โŒฆ 2
โŒฆ 3
โŒฆ 4
โŒฆ 5
โŒฆ 6
โŒฆ 7
โŒฆ 8
โŒฆ 9
โŒฆ 10
โŒฆ 11
โŒฆ 12
โŒฆ 13
โŒฆ 15
โŒฆ 16
โŒฆ 17
โŒฆ 18
โŒฆ 19
โŒฆ 20
โŒฆ 21
โŒฆ 22
โŒฆ 23
โŒฆ 24
โŒฆ 25
โŒฆ26
โŒฆ27

โŒฆ 14

405 26 42
By rcselogy

the trio walked side by side into the cafeteria, the smaller two still laughing at the tall blonds stories and jokes. they earned a few stares and glares from other students but they didn't really notice nor did they care. kai was just happy to be with his best friend as well as his new friend and entertain them. haeri was happy that beomgyu already seemed so comfortable with kai and that they seemed to click almost instantly. and beomgyu?

beomgyu was happy too, possibly even the happiest. similar to haeri, he wasn't a big people person so the fact that he made two new friends out of nowhere came as a surprise to him. but, he was grateful, especially to haeri.

he was unsure of how him and haeri managed to get along so well. maybe it was because they shared a few similarities or perhaps it was just that haeri was a caring and an overall good person and beomgyu was desperate to have someone like that in his life. either way, beomgyu was glad that they met and managed to become friends over such a short period of time.

"so, hyuka..." haeri said, making the blond look down at her. "where are they?"

kai's face lit up in realization. "oh, right! hm... let's see..." he went up on his tippy toes and began scanning the lunch room for the three other boys. after just a few seconds he pointed to a table in the distance. "i found them!" he smiled.

"wha- that was fast," beomgyu muttered.

"yeah, well thanks to taehyuns hair, it wasn't too hard to spot them." kai shrugged before dragging the elder two with him towards his friends.

as soon as they reached the table, each of them couldn't help but stand in shock at the sight in front of them. yeonjun had soobin in a headlock over the table screaming in pain due to soobin  biting down on his arm. meanwhile, taehyun was just recording the scene, happily laughing as it all unfolded before his eyes.

it seemed as if they weren't going to notice their presences anytime soon so kai sighed and made his way over to the empty spot next to taehyun. he blew into the silver-haired boys ear causing the poor boy to jump. "what the fu-" he began, turning to his right. "oh, hey kai."  kai waved in response, holding back a laugh. "hyungs, cut it out already. kai, haeri, and... some other kid are here."

the two eldests pulled away from each other while holding a strong glare on the other for a few seconds before turning to the new company. "sorry about that," soobin apologized, locking eyes with haeri. "hey, haeri! how have you-"

"haeri, my baby!" yeonjun exclaimed as he ran up to the girl, engulfing her in a hug. she let out a light laugh and patted the boy on the back, muttering out a quiet 'hey.' "we've missed you!"

haeri's eyes widened at his comment but that initial shock quickly washed away and was replaced with a grin. "i've missed you guys too!" yeonjun gave her one quick and tight squeeze before releasing her and taking his seat. "oh, i hope you guys don't mind that i brought my friend along to join us." she said gesturing to the boy beside her.

beomgyu hid behind his hair as the other boys turned their attention towards him. haeri seemed to have sensed the boys discomfort as she gave his arm a light reassuring squeeze. "they're nice, i swear. a little chaotic but nice." she subtly whispered to him.

the boy relaxed a bit, feeling the sincerity in her voice as she comforted him. he took a quick deep breath and nodded before fixing his hair to look at the group of boys sat down in front of him.

he cleared his throat and awkwardly waved his hand. "um hi, i'm choi beomgyu. it's nice to meet you all."

"oh great, another choi." taehyun groaned earning a smack on his shoulder from kai. "don't be rude, tyun! maybe try introducing yourself instead."

he glared at the blond before turning back to beomgyu. "sorry, i was just joking. promise." he flashed a smile, "i'm taehyun, kang taehyun! it's nice to meet you too." kai smiled in satisfaction before turning to the eldest two telling them to go next.

"right. hello, it's nice to meet you." beomgyu turned his head towards the new voice. he recognized him as the one who had been biting his friends arm just a few minutes ago. at that time, he seemed like a menace but now he was almost like a completely different person. "my name is choi soobin. sorry you had to, um, see that scene earlier." he scratched his nape letting out an awkward laugh.

"okay, enough of that," the final boy spoke, giving soobin a disgusted look. "hey, i'm choi yeonjun. i promise we aren't always like that." everyone stared at him in disbelief, clearly doubtful about his last statement. "ugh, fine, okay. so maybe we are always like that but you'll get used to it." beomgyu chuckled and nodded.

they finally had finished their introductions and beomgyu was glad that they all seemed nice and welcoming for the most part. he was still rather awkward but that came as no surprise to him since he knew it would take a few more hangouts before he got used to being surrounded by so many people. haeri took a seat next to kai and beomgyu sat himself down right beside her.

"oh i forgot to ask, what year are you in, beomgyu?" soobin spoke up.

"i'm a 2nd year," he replied. "i'm classmates with haeri."

taehyun laughed, pointing at the boy beside him. "and yeonjun continues to be the grandpa of the group."

"you're so lucky that you're injured right now, kang. otherwise i would literally curb stomp you." taehyun stuck his tongue out in response, earning himself a flick on the temple from the elder.

as those two continued to bicker, kai began a conversation of his own. "do you guys want to hang out with us after school?" he asked the two newcomers. "we were gonna get food somewhere and then go to the skatepark afterwards."

haeri looked at her best friend and frowned. "sorry, kai. i would love to but i actually have to tutor beomgyu after school today." the blond nodded in understanding and tended back to his food.

"you tutor?" soobin questioned, his cheeks stuffed with his lunch.

"i do now apparently." the girl replied. with a big gulp, he swallowed his food and raised an eyebrow at her, asking what she meant. "well, this is my first time doing it. my math teacher asked me to tutor beomgyu so i just agreed."

"math?" haeri nodded and the bunny-like boy let out a questionable chuckle. "you know who else could use a math tutor?" he pointed at the boy across from them. "that guy."

she followed his finger and tilted her head. "yeonjun?"

said boys head perked up at the mention of his name. "what's up?"

soobin cheekily grinned. "oh nothing, just told haeri that she should tutor you in math since she's already tutoring beomgyu, that's all."

"yah, what the fuck!" yeonjun blurted out causing him to cover his mouth and mutter a small apology to the surrounding tables before turning back to soobin. "why would you say that? i'm not stupid! i don't need a tutor!" he flashed beomgyu an apologetic smile. "sorry, i'm not calling you stupid, i swear."

the long-haired boy just looked at him and nodded. "it's all good."

"i don't mind tutoring you too, yeonjun." haeri informed the boy.

yeonjun waved her off. "no, seriously, you don't need to. i'm fine."

"you know, i was just joking but seriously, yeonjun, you could use the extra help."

"yeah, hyung, i've seen your grades and i'm not gonna lie... they're pretty rough." kai chimed in. "he's not wrong." taehyun said backing up the blond.

the eldest let out a sigh, giving up trying to argue and defend himself. "okay, look, i'm sorry." soobin apologized. "but, you're not gonna be able to graduate this year if you don't get your grade up."

"also, you're in their level of math so it's not like haeri will be having to teach both of you different things."

haeri aggressively nodded her head. "i seriously don't mind! it's no problem, honestly." she reassured him with a smile. "not sure how much my opinion matters here but i have no problem with you joining." beomgyu quietly added.

"if you guys say so..." yeonjun mumbled. "thank you."

"of course! do you wanna join us after school today?"

yeonjun shook his head. "i'll join next time."

"okay, i think we agreed on friday and saturday for this week, right?" she looked at beomgyu who nodded in response. "yeah, friday and saturday from 4-7. but, you can leave earlier if you want to be done for the day." haeri smiled.

"you're welcome, hyung." soobin winked at yeonjun who just glared back at him.

"fuck you, choi soobin." he growled.

everyone laughed at the two bickering teenagers and the rest of the period went on that way. they would joke around, laugh, and bicker nonstop. that's just how their little friend group seemed to go and they wouldn't trade that for the world.

beomgyu tapped haeri on her shoulder. the girl looked at her with a raised eyebrow. he gestured for her to come closer to which she complied. "thank you." he whispered into her ear, backing away with a warm grin.

"for what?" she questioned. "for bringing me along. i like it here." haeri's gaze softened at his words and returned his smile.

"i'm glad, gyu. i like that you like it here too." she pulled the boy into her embrace. his eyes widened at her sudden actions but he gladly accepted the hug and wrapped his arms around her as well. haeri pulled away after a few seconds, flashing him another quick grin before turning her attention back to the chaos that had once again taken over their lunch table.

beomgyu's gaze lingered on the girl as she talked and laughed with the other boys. what's wrong with me? why do i feel so warm? why is my heart beating so fast? it was a new feeling and sensation that he wasn't used to. what are you doing to me?

kinda cringe but kinda cute too ig lmao

but the bands finally together, yay!

also sorry for the lack of romance so far but i dont want to rush anything. plus, i like the awkward and cute friendly interactions lol...

thank you for reading and please remember to vote! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 20.7K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
61.5K 3.6K 37
"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on his face which wears off sooner than he...
8.4K 190 20
book 3 of the "Not a fan" series. I suggest reading "Not a fan" and "Perfect World" Before reading this, as it is a sequel. ... Now that the parent...
379K 18.7K 56
ยทหš เผ˜ A bet was made to see if he could charm his way to her heart. [ I'm terribly sorry for the lowercase lol ] - โžด txt | choi soobin โžด written on a...