Children blessed by eywa

By marymary-diva17

A female metkayaia had been spending all her adult life alone she has wished for mate and family of her own... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
About Y/n and her family
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author note
Questions 2
Chapter 14
Future of y/n and Tsu'tey
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Questions

1.2K 14 0
By marymary-diva17

Hello my readers and followers I have been wondering if anyone has any questions about, the book so far I know we are only five chapter in the book but I will like to see what you have to say. So please go ahead and ask your questions that you for any of the characters or the book. I don't know when spider will make amends with anyone else, in the book yet as I'm still deciding on that part right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 553 14
"I was 15 when we left the forest to live amongst the Metkayina clan. When the war broke out. When we fought to survive. It's hard enough to be human...
438K 13.3K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
2.4K 110 9
"ษดแด สแดแดœ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด…แดษด'แด› ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด›. ษช'แด ษดแดแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ! แดแด‹แด€ส? ษช'แด แด€ษด แดแดœแด›แด„แด€๊œฑแด›!" - "แดกสœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดกส€แดษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ! แดกสœส แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แดแด‡? แดกสœส แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส แด€แดกแด€ส ๊œฐส€แดแด แดแด‡...
156K 4.7K 55
'You made me realize that I should be proud of the person I have become,' ๐Ÿซง- Ngalu was a lost soul, not knowing who she was anymore. Lo'ak was a lo...