TROUBLE | VKOOK

By jay00kay

A school boy met a handsome fashion designer with alluring eyes, in the most romantic city. Could romance eve... More

1.The boy with the skateboard
2.The man with the enchanting smile
3.The boy with the red cheeks
4.The flirty man
5.The man with the hands and the boy with the confused mind
6. The frustrated boy
7.The disapointing man
8.The stupid boy
9.The not so perfect man
11.The awake man and the woken up boy
12. The boy in love
13.The exhausting man
14. The exhausted boy
15.The man in love
16.The easy boy
17.Waking the boy up
18. Killing the boy

10.The boy with the feelings

40 4 8
By jay00kay

Jungkook had been spending almost every night under Taehyung's sheets, his nostrils filled with that vanilla scent of the man's skin, that almost feminine scent that mixed perfectly with the masculine side of his. He had filled his parents with all sorts of lies to be able to be spending his nights in Taehyung's bed. Jimin was part of those lies too, always helping Jungkook find his way to Taehyung's arms.

Jungkook had been having the best week of his life.

"Fuck." Jungkook moaned with his eyes rolled back. His hand was on Taehyung's back while the other one was on his nape, his fingers tangled with the man's soft hair. He was lost in another world, lost in that fairytale Taehyung offered him with sweet words and tender hands.

"You like this, baby?" Taehyung murmured in Jungkook's ear, his voice coming out from deep inside like a grunt, yet it sounded like a poem, like the most passionate thing in the world. His nose was nestling in Jungkook's hair while his lips almost touched his lobe with the intensity of his thrusts.

Jungkook moaned in response, no actual words could leave his mouth. Taehyung's skills made simple things like these harder to do, because he was so effortlessly good at sex, so experienced...

Later that day, Jungkook sat up on the bed after another round of sex, his legs barely capable of walking. His hand traced a path on Taehyung's bare chest that the cushion had left exposed. "Jimin's birthday is next week. On Saturday." He said with his eyes on the invisible line he had drawn with the tip of his finger on the golden skin.

Taehyung hummed lifting his gaze to look at Jungkook.

"He's having a party. You should come." Jungkook said with his gaze still on the man's chest.

"Me?" He pointed at himself with a chuckle.

"Yes, you. It's not a big deal. Afterall, you brought me to a party too." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"It's your step brother's birthday. There will be your friends, his friends. It's not the same thing as the trashy party I invited you to. I hardly even knew the guy who was hosting it."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "It still isn't a big deal though. He told me to invite whoever I wanted." Jungkook offered him one of his soft and sweet smiles that he always gave the man so easily. "And I want to invite you." He put emphasis on the last word, his voice dripping innocent sweetness.

Taehyung stayed silent for a second. "Next Saturday, you said?"

Jungkook nodded his head with excitement.

"Is this about Yoongi? He'll be there, won't he?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook suspiciously.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "No, I haven't spoken to him for so long. I don't give a damn about him. I mean... he'll be there, but-"

"Okay, okay." Taehyung chuckled. "I just asked. It would be okay though if you wanted him to get him jealous." A knowing smirk was painted on his face,

That sentence hit Jungkook like a slap taking away all his previous excitement. Why was Taehyung still mentioning Yoongi? It made Jungkook feel as if he was lying in a stranger's bed, the sex they just had having been the most casual thing.

"I don't." Jungkook said a bit sharply.

"Okay, baby." Taehyung said softly. His hand was behind his head like a pillow.

Jungkook was still sitting there with the soft cushion falling on his hips from his position. He was staring at the empty wall across him expressionless.

"You look tired." Taehyung pointed, his raspy voice showing tiredness as well.

"I am tired. I was studying all day." Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung hummed. "I know." His hand was on the boy's lower bag caressing it with his fingertips. "But, you're still here." He said playfully, yet his voice was low and vulnerable.

"You want me to leave?" Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung let out a chuckle shaking his head.

———

"Wait-" Taehyung paused biting his bottom lip. He let out a grunt in frustration scratching his nape while holding a camera. "Uh... I'm going to move that box and you'll stand right there looking at the side." Taehyung pointed at the space in front of his empty white wall where a heavy box full of the man's things was placed. Jungkook standing up from the small stool he had been sitting on, the flowy shirt moved along with him and the silky turquoise fabric of it shone making him look like an exotic bird.

Taehyung dragged the box to the side letting Jungkook go to the place he had told him too. He then stood in front of the boy. He place his fingers underneath Jungkook's chin. "Perfect. Tilt your head a bit to the side. One last shot and we're done."

A few clicking sounds were heard and the Taehyung lowered the camera with a grin.

"When are you leaving?" Jungkook asked when he was taking of the clothes to put on his own.

"The day after tomorrow."

"I still can't believe you found an apartment that quickly." Jungkook zipped his jeans.

"I know. Thank god my friend was moving out or else I would have never found one that I liked at a normal price in so little time." Taehyung said approaching Jungkook. His hands found Jungkook's while he was talking removing them from his jeans.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm taking this off." Taehyung said as if it was obvious.

"Not now." Jungkook rolled his eyes removed Taehyung's hands from his clothes. "I have to go and we're not in your bedroom. What if your roommate comes out of his bedroom?"

"Who cares about him?"

                                      ———

Jungkook was barely awake as his feet were moving on their own. His eyes were like thin lines as he was sleepishly walking down the sidewalk holding the straps of his backpack.

Jimin was walking by Jungkook's side talking non stop about an old lady that had apparently disrespect him in the grocery shop. Jungkook was just nodding letting him fill the silence with his voice.

"Are you even listening to me?" Jimin narrowed his eyes turning to look at Jungkook's sleepish face.

"I am. You were telling me about..." Just when he was about to get caught not knowing what Jimin had been talking about, something caught Jungkook's attention. The boy's tired eyes widened at the sight of the handsome designer standing across the street, his soft hair dancing in the wind's rhythm.

Taehyung was talking with someone. He was laughing with someone. He was touching someone. Jungkook's eyes could could not fail to see those things despite his exhaustion.

"About..." Jungkook stopped there. He was wide awake, even alarmed someone could say.

Someone would wonder what the issue was. Taehyung was talking with someone. Why was that bothering Jungkook? Well, the answer to that was that Taehyung wasn't talking to just anybody. He was Taehyung's roommate, the one that had given the man a peck and the one Taehyung was in bad terms with.

It still didn't seem like an issue. They could have made up. Why was it bothering Jungkook? The answer to that is that deep inside, Jungkook had seen the man's roommate as enemy from the first time he had laid his eyes on him. He saw him as a threat to Jungkook even if the boy didn't admit it to himself. It was the closeness the two men seemed to have that Jungkook didn't like.

"Oh, that's Taehyung, isn't he?" Jimin noticed the man.

Jungkook nodded his head quickly gulping.

"We could go greet him if you want." Jimin offered.

"No, it's okay. I'll see him tomorrow." Jungkook was quick to lower his head having just realised that the man could spot him.

"Why not now?" Jimin's knew what he was doing. He couldn't be lied to.

Jungkook groaned rolling his eyes. He knew what that tone of Jimin's voice meant. "Stop being annoying. Let's just go home."

                                     ———

Jungkook didn't meet Taehyung the next day as he had said. They were both too busy which lead to them actually not meeting for the rest of the week.

When Monday came, Jungkook wanted to see Taehyung desperately. It felt as if the boy could not stay away from him. Everything was so boring, so dull if he didn't see the man.

With that being said, on Monday afternoon, Jungkook asked Taehyung to meet.

That was how Jungkook ended up having his feet on Taehyung's lap while they were both sitting on the floor of Taehyung's new apartment. The only furniture that Taehyung had was a small couch, a coffee table and his bed. However, Jungkook found that whole situation almost ideal. He found it cute that even in an almost empty apartment with packages on the floor, they were laughing and cuddling. He saw things in a more romantic way ignoring the struggle Taehyung was having. His optimistic mind failed to see that struggle.

"It's a nice place."

"It's fine." Taehyung sighed.

"What? You don't like it?" Jungkook blinked looking at Taehyung whose hands were resting on the boy's ankle.

"I like it, but it was so tiring that I had to move out in such a rush."

"I still don't get why you had to, though." That was Jungkook's chance to learn more about the man's roommate.

"I told you why. Lucas was just being so annoying."

"Why are you saying that?"

Taehyung's gaze found Jungkook's chocolate eyes. "It was personal."

Jungkook started thinking that maybe there had been something going on with him and his roommate. "So... you two are not on talking terms anymore?"

"We aren't." Jungkook didn't reply. He wanted to raise his eyebrow, but he didn't. Was Taehyung lying?

"Let's not talk about him." Taehyung said giving an end to the conversation with his lips. He kissed Jungkook softly in the passionate way Jungkook was craving. He knew what Jungkook wanted. Had Jungkook not been blinded by the man's charm he would have seen what was going on.

"Wouldn't it be hot if I fucked you on the floor, baby?" Taehyung's wet lips grazed the boy's ear.

"My back would hurt." Jungkook giggled while the man was leaving soft pecks on his neck.

"You're right. Then, I could fuck you on all fours." Taehyung suggested kissing the boy's collarbone. "You could fuck me too." He murmured between the kisses.

Jungkook's eyes widened immediately. "What?"

Taehyung chuckled removing his mouth from the boy to see his expression.

"Actually, I would really like to ride you. What do you think?"

"You want me to top?"

"Yeah, why not? Does it bother you that I'm older?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? No. I-I just didn't expect you to ask that. Jungkook put his hands on the man's shoulders in an attempt to play it cool.

Taehyung let out a chuckle. "It's okay. I can still fuck you though."

                                ———

"Yoongi was staring at us the whole night." Taehyung said crossing his arms against his chest. His jaw looked sharper than it normally did.

"Yeah, I noticed." Jungkook chuckled taking off his shirt.

"You knew that would happen." Taehyung looked at his nails indifferently.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, confusion getting over his face. "What does that mean?" He chuckled humourlessly.

"Nothing. It's just that you said that you didn't invite me to get Yoongi jealous." Taehyung said, his voice low almost lacking of emotion. Sometimes his acting skills failed him.

"Yeah, because I didn't."

"You were looking at him." Taehyung said almost under his breath.

Jungkook paused his movement at that holding the socks he had just taken off to look at Taehyung whose face seemed paler than before. "What did you say?"

"It doesn't matter. It's okay. It's not even my business if you wanted to get Yoongi jealous. I just want to know when I'm being used." Taehyung said casually.

"What?-" Jungkook groaned in frustration. "I can't believe we're having this argument."

"It's not an argument. I'm chill."

"Yeah, I can see." Jungkook said sarcastically and put his socks back on and then the rest of his clothes that he had just taken off too.

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"But you said you'd sleep here."

"I don't think I'm in the mood anymore." Jungkook said looking for his phone.

"But it's late. Just sleep here." Taehyung said, his tone so much softer, his eyes too. "Maybe, I overreacted. It's probably because of the alcohol. I'm sorry." He said in his charming tone. His hands were on Jungkook's sides holding him securely, as if that would keep him there.

"Yeah, we're both kind of tipsy." Jungkook nodded his head slowly. He licked his lips before speaking. "I'm so sleepy."

"Yeah?" Taehyung brushed a lock of Jungkook's sweaty black hair backwards. "Go to bed and I'll join you in a minute, yeah?"

Jungkook nodded his head letting Taehyung's touch bring warmth to his face.

The truth was that Jungkook didn't sleep much that night no matter the alcohol he had consumed. The reason why that happened was because Taehyung had left him utterly confused. They had an argument. That was not the issue though. The thing was that it seemed to Jungkook that Taehyung was jealous of Yoongi which had been kind of unexpected. How was it possible for the confident and cool man that had said he only wanted their relationship to be about sex get jealous? Maybe, he didn't want to deal with feelings, at least not with Jungkook. All these didn't make sense to the boy because if they did, they would get his hopes up. He didn't want that. He had a feeling that would hurt him.

However, Jungkook also spent some time thinking... daydreaming. He thought of the possibility of Taehyung actually being jealous, the possibility of Taehyung's heart beating faster whenever he saw him. He dreamed about sleeping in Taehyung's arms and believing that the man's sleep was calm thanks to him. He liked to think that he had an impact on Taehyung the way the man had on him.

———

"I have feelings for him."

Jimin's eyes became wider, almost filled with fear. "Seriously?" He shook his head in disappointment, no surprised at all.

"I- yeah. I didn't want to admit it to myself but I-yeah." Jungkook nodded his head kind of embarrassed, his palms resting on his knees.

"I thought I told you not to let it become something more than sex."

"It still is just sex, but I have feelings for him and I can't control that."

"What are you gonna do now?"

"I don't know. I have no idea what he thinks of me. However, sometimes I feel like he might like me a bit too, but maybe I'm being delusional because of my feelings."

"Are you gonna tell him?" Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"What? Of course not." Jungkook was quick to say almost terrified of the idea of confessing to Taehyung.

"Look, I know it seems scary, but if you don't tell him you might get hurt. What if months pass and then he finds out and dumps you like that just because he doesn't feel the same way. I think it's better if you do this now that's early."

"There's no fucking way. I'd rather die." Jungkook shook his head.

"But you'll fall harder and then you'll get very heartbroken if Taehyung rejects you."

Jungkook's cheeks looked bigger when he pouted like that. "It will be so embarrassing." He murmured under his breath.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed of."

"I still don't wanna do it." Jungkook turned his head to the side in an attempt to avoid Jimin's critical gaze.

"Then stop seeing him." Jimin said as if it was obvious.

Jungkook groaned. "I shouldn't have told you."

Jimin chuckled amused. "You know I'm right."

Junkook lowered his gaze knowing that Jimin was indeed right. He would have to have that inner battle with himself, to choose between risking it all or simply giving up. Letting himself get hurt by hiding the truth was another option that should not be considered, but it seemed like the easiest one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 13.6K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
996K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
129K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
974K 41K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC