Nanbaka x Male reader (Zombie...

By DragonTrainer02

What would happen if a zombie apocalypse broke out three years ago in Japan and across the world? You, your... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 25

374 24 7
By DragonTrainer02

Y/n's pov;
"Lb/n2, its your brothers turn now." I said.

"Awww," Lb/n2 said.

"Lb/n2, I gave you two extra minutes to hold your sister now it's Lb/n1 turn." I said. I reached down and picked up Raya from my youngest son's arms and put Raya in Lb/n1's arms. Raya yawned and grabbed my finger when I started pulling away from them. "I guess I'm stuck here." I said.

"I wonder how the others and Aria are doing on the main lands." Jyugo said.

"You worry about my sister and the others?" I asked.

"Well yeah, of course I worry about Aria." Jyugo said.

"I said Aria and the others, not just Aria." I smirked at him.

Jyugo froze and his face got red. "I..well-".

"Jyugo relax we all know you have a crush on my sister, just ask her out already." I said.

"Yeah, man up and ask her!" Honey said.

"Damn ittt, his going to get a girl before me! That's so unfair!" Uno said.

"I'm sure you'll get a girl or guy one of these days." Rock said.

"Jyugo, it's best if you tell her when she gets back. It's better to know now rather than later." I said.

"..Okay," Jyugo said.

Samon's pov;
"I think we're far enough." I said to B/n when we were running from Sliver corner. We stop running and caught our breath.

"I think I got out of shape." B/n said out of breath.

"It happens," I said.

"Is it time for curfew?" B/n asked.

I pull out my phone and checked the time. "If we walk now then it'll be close to curfew.".

"Let's get going then." B/n said, before walking towards the direction of the boat.

~At the boat~

When me and B/n arrived at the boat, Hajime, Kiji, and the van were back on the boat. Kiji looks at us with relief.

"Oh thank goodness, you two are okay." Kiji said.

"Any luck?" I asked.

"No," Hajime said.

"Did my sister and Kenshirou make it?" B/n asked.

"No, not yet. If they don't show up by the time we leave. We'll have to leave without them." Kiji said.

B/n looks out at the main lands, looking worried. I grab his shoulder and said. "Don't worry even if they did get left behind, we'll be back tomorrow morning plus Kenshirou's with her.".

Kenshirou's pov;

It's been a couple of hours since me and Aria have been stuck on the roof, it's closer to curfew and the temperature out here is getting colder to point I could see on my own breath. I look over the edge of the building and the dogs are finally gone.

"Aria, the dogs are gone let's get going before they come back." I said.

"Right," Aria said as she sounded cold. "I guess I should've brought a jacket." She chuckled and got up to her feet. "Let's get out of here.".

I go down the ladder first to make sure it's safe for her. When i got to the ground level safety and looked around. "Come on down, Aria." She nods and comes down.. "Be careful coming down.".

"I know, I've done this before." She said, while coming down the ladder.

I walk over to the corner of the building and looked around. There was no walkers, no dogs, or Sliver corner. "It's clear from here, but we'll need to hurry back to the boat or they'll leave us here until the next morning." I said.

"Okay," She said. She walks past me and I followed behind her. I took off my cape and put it around Aria when I noticed her shaking.

"That'll keep you warm for now." I said.

"Thank you, Kenshirou." She said.

"You're welcome," I said, before I pulled out my phone and checked the time. "We should make it at this rate, or we can run.".

"I hope so, I really want to meet the baby, Y/n found." She said.

I chuckled at her. "You really want to meet the baby.".

"Of course, I do." She said.

"We probably should start running, we'll have a better chance of making it to the boat." I said.

"Good idea," She said. She gave me back my cape and we started to run.

Hajime's pov;
"How many more minutes until curfew?" Kiji asked.

I check my watch. "Seven more minutes then it'll be seven- twenty.".

"The kid's freaking out." Samon said.

I turn my head to the right and watched B/n pace back and forth on the boat. I could tell his breathing is a little heavy.

"Well yeah, his twin sister is out there." Kiji said.

The boat started to move forward. "Captain, it's not curfew yet! What are you doing?!" Samon asked.

"Captain stop the boat now!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, but the boat is running out of gas, if we don't leave now we'll be stuck out on the water!" The captain said.

"My sister's still out there! Are you crazy?!" B/n yelled.

"I'm sorry kid! But we can't risk it!" The captain shouted.

I reach for my walkie-talkie on my waist belt, and I pushed down on the button.

Kenshirou's pov;
A beep came from my walkie-talkie. "Kenshirou, It's Hajime. We have a problem.".

Me and Aria stop running so I could answer this. I grabbed my walkie-talkie from my waistband.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"The captain decided to leave under curfew, because we're running out of gas." Hajime said.

"Are you serious? We're just around the block! Me and Aria don't have any warm clothing. We'll freeze out here." I said.

"I'll talk to the warden about this issue, just get somewhere safe and decently warm." Hajime said, before the walkie-talkie cuts out.

I put the walkie-talkie back on my waistband and looked at Aria. "Aria, you think your old hiding spot is safe?".

"It should be, but let's get out of the open before Sliver corner finds us." Aria said.

I nodded and let her lead the way.

Jyugo's pov;
"Nico, it's your turn buddy." Y/n said, while walking over to him with Raya sleeping in his arms.

"Yes!" Nico said excited. Y/n carefully hands Nico, Raya and shows him how to hold her. "She's so light.".

"Well she is a baby." Qi said. Right when he was going to grab Raya's tiny hand. Upa kicked him far away from her. "What was that for?!".

"You'll infect her, you trash. Don't touch her." Upa said.

"Why are you so mean?!" Qi yelled.

The door to Otogi's office opens and B/n came into the room looking upset. I was the first person to notice Aria wasn't with him. "Where's Aria?" I thought to myself.

Y/n looks at his brother and walked over to him. He spoke in his native language, but the translator picked it up. "B/n, what's the matter? Did something happen?" Y/n asked.

"The captain left Aria and Kenshirou on the main lands and it wasn't near curfew." B/n said.

My eyes widen and my heart dropped to hear that.

"What?" Y/n asked. You could tell by his voice his angry, but looked calm.

"The captain just left them, because he said we were running out of gas. But when Hajime checked the gas tank, we had enough to wait for them." B/n said.

"B/n, where's the captain right now?" Y/n asked.

"In miss Hyakushiki's office." B/n said.

Y/n walks past his brother and left the office.

Hyakushiki's pov;
"Let me get this straight, you left before curfew and left Kenshirou and Aria there on the main lands. Even though you had enough gas to wait for them." I said in a angered tone at the captain while my guards were behind him.

"I thought-"

"I'm not happy with you, captain. You left one of my best supervisors and a child out there in the cold. We are in the coldest part of winter in Japan, and it'll be below freezing tonight. They don't have any warm clothing, and you put their lives and health in danger. You had no right to decide to leave them behind, I told you to make sure you always have extra gas on board." I said.

"Ma'am, I-".

"Don't interrupt me again!" I raised my voice. The captain and my guards flinched. "You'll be going back with a search part so they can find Kenshirou and Aria even if it takes all night! Understand me!".

The captain looks at his feet. "Yes, ma'am.".

"From now on guards will be looking around your boat to make sure you follow my orders about keeping extra gas on your boat." I said.

"I understand ma'am, I'm terribly sorry. I made a bad call." The captain said.

"Wait stop, you can't go in there!" I hear shouting outside my door. Everyone in the room looks at the door. The door bust open and it was Y/n, he looked really pissed.

He spotted the captain and walked over. "You got a lot of nerve to leave my little sister behind like that! A lot of fucking nerve." Kiji and Samon got in front of the captain to block Y/n's way.

"Easy," Samon said, and held Y/n back.

"Y/n, I understand you're upset like everyone else. But we'll be going back." I said.

"Miss Hyakushiki, just let me and B/n go back to the main lands. You need your guards here." Y/n said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." Y/n said.

"Then go and get your brother, you'll leave very soon. Please wear some warm clothing and bring extra for Aria and Kenshirou. " I said.

"Yes, ma'am." Y/n said, before looking at the captain. "If anything happens to Aria while she's out there, I'm going to kill you." Y/n backs away and walks out of the room.
-------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts?

If you have ideas for future chapters please let me know!

You guys are going to hate me for this but a death of a character close to Y/n, Aria, and the Nanbaka will happen very soon. Wanna guess who it is?

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 172 11
(I don't think there's enough of these, so I'm making one here! Also I do not own the art or BNHA. I only own the story. Everything else belongs to t...
175K 4.1K 23
Nanbaka is a prison full of men But what happens when a female inmate joins them? She is also a stunningly beautiful lady, she's very nice, and kind...
24.9K 534 8
(y/n) Sakura Evergarden. The royal princess to an island most don't know about. Legends say its off the coast of Japan but where is it really? So wh...
143 0 14
Think the apocalypse would be fun? I'm here to tell you that you're wrong. You will experience levels of pain that you never even thought existed. Ta...