𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢-𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔰 ⁽ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒ...

By moonsghostie

"𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢-𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩, ... More

ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ: ɪᴄᴇ-ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏʟʟɪᴇꜱ.
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ: ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ.
ᴄᴀᴋᴇ: ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ.
ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪᴏɴ: ᴅᴜᴍʙ ᴄᴏᴄᴏɴᴜᴛ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ: ʜɪꜱ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ.
ᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇʟᴛ

ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ: ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ.

354 29 11
By moonsghostie

A requested one-shot- 

-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-

In a world where people are provided with magical powers since their birth, the ones who have the major powers, are termed as the mighty. The ones who are merely magical for the sake of it, are the ones who're ruled around, like the soldiers on a chess board. 

But what about the ones who haven't got any magical powers in the first place? 

Such is the story, about a world where magic exists, a world that is ruled by the mighty with the powers that only the special ones have, 

But in such a world, exists a person, 

Just one and only of his age, 

It's alright for children to 'bloom' in their adolescent ages, and get their powers but there was this once, 'unlucky' male, who had crossed the age limit of 20, and yet didn't receive his powers from the lords above. 

His name was Jeon Jungkook. A college student, 22, and a powerless wizard-human. 

Jeon Jungkook had been always the charismatic one, ever since his birth in one of the top-tier families with remarkable powers, the Jeon family, he had always been the reason for the circle of attraction that surrounded him wherever he went. 

Even as a baby, as an adolescent, he had the brightest smiles, beautiful laughs, and the most golden heart. 

And yet, all that attraction turned into resentment once he didn't get his powers, even after crossing the age of thirteen. 

His parents kept telling the ones around them that maybe Jungkook was a late bloomer, and yet, only their son knew just how much he had to go through in high school, with people using their powers in front of him, or worse, on him, belittling him.

He homeschooled during the last year and yet when the college began, he was admitted to the top one, which brought out the students with admirable powers.  

Jungkook's friend circle included no one but his pet bunny, Cookie. 

He went to college alone, ate alone, and came back alone. 

And yet one thing he was grateful for, 

Was the fact that there was no bullying. 

And even though people acted as if he wasn't there, invisible, he found it relaxing, not having to go around talking, or hyping others up. 

He was alright, as long as he could be alone, no attention over him, 

That way, he felt free. 

Jungkook got off the car, locking it up with the keys before pocketing them and wearing his bag over his shoulders. 

Dressed in his usual sporty casuals, the shade grey, he turned around only to freeze in his spot. 

Shit. 

He realized he was late today, and unfortunately, for that, he'd have to face such a huge crowd, 

All because, the school's power holder, the mighty son belonging to the rulers of the country, right above Jungkook's parents, 

The Kims. 

Their son, Kim Taehyung, with a mixture of powers combined in his self, 

The ruler of the college, and that one person who had the attention of boys and girls, even teachers alike, all over himself, 

One wave of his hand, and he could kill someone, or give them the wonders of the world. 

The one and only one with a deep voice to cut through the hardest of metals, his voice enough to manipulate any four of the elements of earth-water, fire, air, wind; secretly an empath.

He had a group as well, the ones who were closest to him, 

Kim Namjoon, with superhuman strength and clear thinking ability, came in handy when times were thin and situations similar to thin ice. 

Kim Seokjin, Namjoon's husband, or well, his mate by choice, had the ability to stare through someone's soul and read their thoughts, along with healing powers. 

Min Yoongi, the man of steel, bullets, and wounds never affected him, and his ability at tech, ability to break through codes, and even the craziest security. 

Park Jimin, Yoongi's husband, his mate by choice, the shapeshifter; he could take shapes of the one you feared the most, and grip at your weaknesses. 

Jung Hoseok, the one with the flight, and a flexibility that could get him through the thinnest of wires. 

And even though, their abilities weren't uncommon, and yet, Kim Taehyung was always seen with the same five. 

Their group of six, whom they called BTS, the bulletproof scouts, had the reputation that got people screaming and clapping and hooting whenever or wherever they entered. 

Jungkook almost remembered the drama he had watched, a series where four boys rules the school, the F4. 

Fantastic four? 

Jungkook shook his head, putting on his headphones, as he made his way inside the college, through the backdoor, 

He entered his class, which was empty, considering the fact that it was just the time for Kim Taehyung to arrive, even people from his class went to stare and surround the senior by one year, whenever he came, as if they didn't see him every day. 

But Jungkook somewhere within, admired the male, 

Gorgeous, Kim Taehyung was as if crafted specifically by the lords above, and with those powers- 

Jungkook admired the male for his strength, his heart, 

Kim Taehyung was fine, sure, but with that golden heart, he was one of the gods, 

A god Jungkook secretly admired and wished to be like, unlike himself, who had no powers, no friends-

And even though it was good to be alone, 

Sometimes, it got just too lonely. 

Jungkook sighed for the nth time as the teacher continued to talk about how some non-magical people residing on the lands were supposed to be thrown away, except if it wasn't for their lovely minister, the KIMS, who stopped and changed the laws, keeping in the non-magical people. 

He knew it was about him. Considering except for the magic class, in every subject, he was the one scoring above average one way or the other. 

He scoffed lowly, standing up as he raised his hand, 

'Please excuse me, miss.'-he muttered, before walking out, letting the door close behind him. 

He stood there, already beginning to hear the rumors, and fisted his palms in irritation. 

He hated this. 

So freaking much. 

Walking outside, roaming around the garden, and humming along with the music, Jungkook admired the emptiness of the grounds, 

He liked it. 

When others were inside, studying, eating, flaunting their powers, he was here surrounded by no one who'd judge him. 

Forget being friends with someone or well, husbands. 

Jungkook's head went back to the words of his father from the last night. 

He still remembered how he had just been watching yet another show, after having completed his homework, when his father came to his room, talking about how they arranged his marriage and how he was going to meet the boy. 

His father talked about how he was friends with his soon-to-be husband's family, and about how his soon-to-be husband had already agreed. 

He wondered who the male was going to be, wandering to all of his father's friends, just in case. 

He trotted around the garden for yet another bit, until he found himself going back inside for his next class. 

His personal favorite. 

Mathematics

Why?

Because someone close to him was the teacher.

Jungkook entered the class, greeting his teacher with a smile who smiled back at him and patted his shoulder, 

'How have you been, huh?' 

Jungkook shrugged, 

'Good, I guess?' 

'Oh god, you and your replies.'

'Shush it up before people realize who you are.'-Jungkook spoke, walking hurriedly to his desk right before others started to enter. 

He was taking advanced maths, the reason why in this particular class Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin both were a part. 

It was surprising for everyone, but not for Jungkook when he came out to be the one and only most acquainted with their otherwise strict teacher, 

Jackson Wang. 

Jungkook had heard rumors about him and his teacher going around over how he was someone close to the male. 

But he only laughed it off, considering if they knew the truth, they'd drop dead to the ground out of shock. 

As the class began, Jungkook found himself working on questions that were written on the board,

And it wasn't long before he groaned and looked up with a glare, 

'Hehe, you can't glare at your teacher.' 

'Just three years older than me.'-he whispered back to Jackson, before looking to the side, 

His pupils shook once he found the almighty Park Jimin staring at him, before nudging Taehyung's shoulder, 

'Fuck-'-he muttered, loud enough for Jackson, who frowned, and was about to turn until Jungkook stared at the paper, 

'Quick, act like you're helping me with the question!' 

Jackson was confused but went ahead with it, 

Only if, he knew, Jungkook was slowly feeling the temperature rise up his cheeks once he felt a stare on him, 

And as Jackson continued to share an example regarding the question, Jungkook found himself writing it down, 

'FUCKING KIM TAEHYUNG IS STARING AT US-AHHHH-' 

'Shh Kook, you're screaming over letters.' 

And Jungkook passed another glare, only to go back to studying. 

But the question remained stuck in his head even when he heard the others groan when he was able to complete the paper before the others. 

The reason why the infamous Kim Taehyung had been staring at him in the class, come to Jungkook's head once he reached back home and saw the infamous mighty male sitting along with his parents and Jungkook's, planning 'their' marriage. 

Of course, it was quite a heart attack and Jungkook had even brought his mother inside, asking what the hell was going on and if they were in their right mind to do whatever they were doing, but Mrs. Jeon shushed him up saying the KIMS wanted to. 

He thought it was probably because of the benefit they could have from the JEONS, the second magical family, if not for Jungkook having no powers. 

And surely, it came out to be true when the papers were signed, the companies combined and within the night, it was lodged up on boards and everywhere, over the internet that the KIMS had now the JEONS with them, and the almighty Kim Taehyung was going to rule over both the companies together. 

Jungkook continued to go to college, it wasn't a surprise however when people surrounded him, making snarky comments, and shoving their powers to his face, 

For once he had thought that when Taehyung noticed the 'bullying' Jungkook was going through, he'd do something, not protect him but at least comfort him. 

But Jungkook's thoughts were pushed away, torn apart when he saw the mighty male ignoring him, even though his friends always kept staring at Jungkook, even when they passed by each other in the hallways. 

It was all rushed, everything, 

The marriage dates grew closer and when Jungkook realized that it was a freaking court marriage and that they were to sign mere documents and have a freaking certificate, he wasn't really shocked, just a tad bit surprised, and yet he was okay because if there were relatives and invitees, they'd have taunted him naked. 

The marriage happened by the end of the month, and Jungkook was typically forced to move in with the KIMS. Leaving behind his bunny was a big deal since his mother told him he couldn't take Cookie with him. 

Even though Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were good enough to pass small smiles, and even though Jungkook knew somewhere they were probably regretting having him as their 'son-in-law', he didn't say anything because he didn't have the right to. 

His so-called husband Kim Taehyung, found it funny considering he hadn't even exchanged a single word with the male, not even at their marriage, both having signed the documents silently, it wasn't a surprise, to Jungkook, when he found himself living in the guest room and being treated as invisible by the workers in the Kim Mansion. 

The only thing which was accepted was Kim Taehyung's dog, a fluffy puppy Tannie, and Taehyung's brother, Boemgyu, who apparently thought of Jungkook as someone who was different. 

Different sure he was, but in Boemgyu's eyes, Jungkook simply didn't understand how the male looked at him with those big puppy eyes, shining with stars his way. 

And yet, with one supporter, came the views of Taehyung on him, on whose side his own brother never sat rather stuck to Jungkook mostly. 

Other than that, Jungkook was clear, whilst roaming around the Kim Mansion, the stares of workers, of people who came to have a meeting in the home office of the elder Kim and of the gazes of the elderly Kim Couple. 

He hated it. 

He despised his life at that point more than anything. 

The news of him being the son-in-law of the KIMS had been released in college somehow, and he couldn't find a way to get out of the place one he got in. People were just all over, with girls making snarky comments showing their jealousy, only making Jungkook scoff, because honestly, 

At least they got to talk to Taehyung once or twice, and here he was, probably the closest related to the mighty younger Kim and yet, the least important. 

He didn't mind it, his life had changed, and yet not at the same time. 

He still continued to go to college after helping the maids of the KIMS in preparing the breakfast, which was, honestly yet another work he had to do, as per the orders of his mother, who told it to be his duties. 

Further, he went to college in his own car, having brought it from his own house to the one he resided at, 

He continued to hide, act unknown to the stares, look unbothered to the comments, and enjoy studying his favorites. 

During lunch, he'd either spend his time over at the rooftop, eating one thing or the other, watching videos on his phone, or simply go over to his teacher's, Jackson's empty cabin who ate in the staff room. 

He was used to returning before Taehyung and so, he'd simply help in the lunch, have his own, knowing his presence wasn't much welcomed, only accepted, and further spend hours in his room, either doing homework, assignments, projects, or watching a movie, creating something, and listening to music. 

His day ended as easily as it began, 

And before he knew it, it was nighttime, where he'd do his night routine, sit by the window or walk around the back garden enjoying the peace of the night, before drifting back to the 'guest' room and entering his dreamland, where he was as non-magical as in real life and yet was welcomed and loved by the people in his dreams. 

The day was new, and yet another addition to the days of his story, 

The raven-head woke up to the sun shining right on his face, making him groan and turn over, trying to hide in the sheets and shut out the light, except it wasn't happening because he could feel the kisses the sunlight left over his bare skin, and even with the air conditioning on, he felt the heat of the day already irritating. 

It was too bright for him, who loved his surroundings dark and silent. 

Letting his legs fall off the edge of the bed, he sat up, whining about how the orb of fire glowing in the sky was being a bully to him, 

It wasn't long before he stood up, bare feet padding across the wooden flooring, he made his way to shut the window before pulling the blinds,

'Ah, peace.' 

Looking at the table clock that sat on the nightstand, he sighed, before ruffling his hair, 

'Another day, another day of being involved with the wizards- ugh Jungkook, you're so not for this.' 

Jungkook walked over to the washroom, scratching at his bare stomach as he stared into the mirror over the sink, 

'You look too good.' 

Jungkook winked at himself, picking up the toothbrush, starting yet another day. 

He walked out of his room, with his bag over his shoulders, a black oversized t-shirt tucked neatly in balloon denim pants, and combat boots, completing the look with a dog tag necklace. 

He hurried to the kitchen, letting his bag rest on the dining table before he began to help the maids in preparing the breakfast. 

And even though that tinge of hurt flashed across his face for a second as he saw the women shushing each other to the corner, leaving him to the sandwiches, 

He continued to work, biting back the ache at the back of his throat, before plating the food and settling the glasses filled with juice, coffee, and shake, accordingly to the tastes of the KIMS. 

All that while, Jungkook sipped at the bottle of banana milk, whilst having his own sandwich all that while. 

And as the time grew on, he walked outside, with the maids plating the breakfast for the KIMS, who were settled around the table, 

Upon seeing him, Beomgyu jumped off his chair, hurrying to hug him tightly, a hug that he returned with a soft smile, 

Whilst ruffling and replying to Boemgyu's silly questions, his eyes met Taehyung's and he saw the male gazing at him with an unknown emotion, 

Was it disgust?  Or was it admiration?

Jungkook shut his thoughts away before taking Boemgyu and pushing him onto the chair, 

'Eat well, Gyu.'-he muttered, looking up at the elderly couple, the woman smiled at him in a way that almost looked pitying, 

He nearly backtracked internally, before smiling back, 

'Good morning, Maa. Good morning, Appa.' 

He bowed, before smiling once at Taehyung and picking up his bag, 

'Aren't you going to eat, Kookie Hyung?' -Boemgyu asked, but Jungkook smiled, 

'I gotta be early, need to submit project files.'-he ruffled Boemgyu's hair once again, who was pouting and chewing on the sandwiches,

'See you in the evening, gyu. Good luck with school. Tell Tae, I said hi!' 

Upon saying the nickname of Boemgyu's boyfriend, who was a magician as well and known to everyone in the family, Jungkook felt Taehyung's gaze on him once again and looked away immediately right when their eyes met, 

He realized how absurd the nickname must have sounded and yet, as he found the shy smile on Boemgyu's face, he couldn't help his own bunny one, 

'Alright, I'll take my leave.' 

Bowing one last time, Jungkook hurried outside, picking up his keys, 

He reached the parking, hopping inside his car, as he put in the key and turned on the ignition, 

Connecting his phone with the blue tooth, he turned on his favorite playlist, smiling at the track that displayed on the screen, before putting on the reverse gear and taking the car out of the parking, 

It wasn't long before he was on the road, on his way to college which was a 15-minute drive from the KIMS place. 

Whilst humming along with the music, Jungkook's gaze went to the sidelines of the road as he sat there, inside the car, waiting for the traffic lights to signal green, 

He saw a few teenagers playing around with balls, making them fly over their heads, 

And he smiled, which vanished as soon as he came when he stared at his own hands, 

Non-magical, they called him. 

The words they called him behind his back, he knew them very well. 

A black dot at the name of wizards. 

He hated it, he hated it all to the core, knowing he seriously didn't have a bit of magic, 

His parents said he was a late bloomer but how was it even possible?! 

Late-bloomer!

Right when he was nearly older than a particular working individual. 

A sour feeling rose in his chest, odd tingles at the tip of his fingers, the same feeling he felt every time he thought about magic or anything regarding the same. 

The anger, the annoyance, the irritation that came with being a non-magical person, he wished he could trade to have magic in his veins for anything at this point. 

Even if it meant, trading with his life. 

Jungkook realized he had reached only when he heard someone knocking at the glass pane of the car, 

He flinched before turning over to look, almost backing off with a hand to his chest, 

'You scared me, you creep.' 

Jackson on the other side just grinned, motioning him to get off which he did, reluctantly. 

'So, how's married life going?'-Jackson asked as they made their way inside from the backside as usual, the former having no issues following the younger's secret pathways, 

He knew Jungkook's life condition more than Jungkook knew himself. 

They entered inside, straight to their first class which was Jackson's, 

Once Jungkook had taken his seat and they still had a couple of minutes before the students arrived, Jackson sat at the edge of the table opposite, 

'So, Kook, looking at that sour face, I can make out your married life sucks.'-he commented, breaking out into a laugh once the bunny boy glared at him. 

'You look like an angry bunny, with a pout. Don't put that face in front of me, I might melt.' -Jackson said, placing his hand over his chest in a dramatic way, 

Jungkook only sighed, 

'Shut it. I hate staying there, and I swear if it wasn't for Gyu, I'd be already insane with the number of gazes I have on me, like cameras- like fuck, I know I am magical as shit, but they don't have to point it out like that. It sucks.' 

'Okay, jeez, I can feel you wishing to rip 'em eyes off. It's alright, how about this, you and me, go out for a while in the evening after college? Eh?' 

'On a date with my professor?'-Jungkook raised his eyebrows with a smirk, 

'Oh yeah, baby~' 

And with that, they both broke out laughing. 

It was when the door opened and in came the infamous Taehyung with his best friend Park Jimin, did Jackson turn around, Jungkook controlling his laugh, 

'Good morning, students. Take a seat.' 

Jungkook looked up, seeing Jimin as well as Taehyung's gaze drifting between him and Jackson, and yet the creepy silence was sliced through when girls, or well, fangirls hollered inside, Jackson taking his place behind the podium and trying to silence the students. 

'Alright alright, way to silence you all, SUBMIT THE YESTERDAY'S ASSIGNMENT RIGHT NOW! ON MY DESK, WITHIN THREE!'

And the class grew silent, unexceptional groans emitting all over, except for Jungkook, who took out the assignment, standing up and keeping it over the desk, with Jackson smiling at him, more like a smirk which was noticed by the younger who shook his head, throwing a glare. 

'Do you think our maths professor and that creepy guy are dating?' 

'But, isn't that guy married to our Tae-Tae?' 

'Ugh, it's a mess. What if they're hooking up behind our poor Taehyung, oh I wish he'd married me! I had powers and we could be the power couple together!' 

'No, he should have married me, my beauty would have kept us both the idol couple-' 

'No-ME!' 

'Look, they're fighting over your husband back in the cafeteria.' 

Jungkook flinched when Jackson popped out of nowhere, taking a seat beside him, on the ground as he brought up his plate of food, 

'Okay, and why are you here? How do you even know I'm here?'-Jungkook questioned, taking a bit of his kimbap, looking up, removing his earphones, 

'Hehe, I know you too much for your own good, babe.' 

Jungkook rolled his eyes, playing the drama whilst setting his phone on the ground, holding it up against his water bottle, 

'Okay-wait, are you watching duty after school-dude this is the craziest-' 

And the rest of the lunch break was spent with Jackson's screams and Jungkook's laughs as they continued to watch the series. 

'Whoa-look, isn't that Jeon?' 

Taehyung looked up from his phone, glancing at Jimin before his gaze went to the building opposite to them, specifically the rooftop, 

He frowned before turning on the camera, and zooming in the particular direction, 

He could feel his friends peeking in from behind and he sighed, 

'Yeah, I guess.'-he muttered, going back to staring at his phone, until a scream shook them all,

'TURN IT OFF-AHHHH-' 

'Whoa, that's our professor, wait, isn't that really our professor Jackson?' 

'With Jeon?'-Hoseok added, both him and Jimin turning to look at Taehyung who was now frowning, 

'Okay, it's all over the college that both of them are close, but having lunch and watching series on the rooftop, together-'-Jin stopped in his tracks once he saw the look on Taehyung's face, 

'Umm...let's go over?' 

Seconds later, the group was crossing the empty bridge connecting the rooftop of both buildings together, 

They stayed hidden, almost looking at each other with expressions that said, 'Why-we-acting-so-suspicious-' 

But one glance at Taehyung's face who stared over the brick wall, at the scene opposite to him;

There sat Jungkook with Jackson, both of them focusing on the phone that stood by the bottle, 

Empty lunch trays settled to a side, as Jungkook enjoyed a chocolate strip and Jackson continued to scream, 

'How can you watch the terrifying aliens and all that blood without flinching-are you sure you don't have magic, bro-'-Jackson said, which caught the attention of all of the BTS, 

They focused on his words and Jungkook's expressions, 

'It's fun seeing people dying. The whole point of the show is to share how monsters or not, people destroy each other in the end either way.' 

And Jimin choked, staring with wide eyes at Taehyung who seemed unbothered and yet that pulse ticking in his jaw, 

'Besides, where's your magic?' -Jungkook added, humming when he had emptied the candy wrapper,

'Oh, beauty wants to see my magic, eh?' 

Jungkook sighed, turning off his phone and pocketing it, as he stood up, 

Jackson followed suit, cursing the drama they watched, and he stood right beside the younger, taking out a pack of cigarettes, 

'Want one?'-he said, holding out the packet as he lit up the one which was now between his lips, 

'Teacher smoking, besides you offering me one after getting scolded by dad all those times?' 

Jackson rolled his eyes, 

'You hadn't even taken a single puff of my vape and there entered your father, seconds later, I found my ass getting thrown across the room.' 

Jungkook giggled, taking hold of the cigarette, and snatching it off between Jackson's lips, who blew out the white cloud in confusion, 

'Vape all you want, I'm not interested, but at least don't put in a cancer stick knowingly.'

Jungkook flicked the bud down to the ground, rubbing at it with his feet, 

'Jeez Kook, you care for this single person?'

Jungkook breathed out, 

'Of course, you're the one and only cousin who still talks to me and treats me like a friend, unlike all the others. Ugh, my own parents don't talk to me much anymore.' 

Moving an arm around the younger, they stood staring at the sky, as Jackson flicked his wrist from behind, letting a bunch of flower petals fall over Jungkook's head, who looked up, breaking out into a smile seconds later, 

'I'm not only your cousin, but you're like my younger brother. About that failed marriage of yours, don't worry, I'm here, to make you alright, babe.' 

Jungkook laughed, throwing his head back as he let the flower petals dance off his shoulders, 

'Sure deal, thank you so much, Jack.' 

'Jack? Oh my god, Jack~ Come back~'-Jackson acted, both of them breaking out in fits of laughter, 

'You know, I said my name was Jack when I first met Bambam, and he said the same dialogue before smacking my head.' 

'You deserve it.' 

'Yahhh-' 

'Alright, see you in the evening, I'll be coming in your car, and I'm driving!'- Jackson said, before rushing off outside, not leaving Jungkook to reply who shook his head, 

'My car, and he drives. Wow.' 

Seconds later, the raven head made his way out as well, but what he missed was the six people, sitting at the corner of the roof, hidden behind the brick wall, having been listening to the whole conversation all this while. 

'I don't know how long I can do this fake act of being unbothered, anymore.'-Jungkook spoke after a while of silence as he stirred the drink with the straw, and picked at the burger, 

Jackson stared at him with gloomy eyes, sighing, 

'Kookie, don't be like this. You know you can express yourself with me, hell you have the right to express your feelings.' 

Jungkook shook his head, 

'I can't-'

His words broke off when his phone rang, which confused him considering the fact that no one really called him, 

Checking the phone screen, he saw Boemgyu's face flashing on the screen, 

He looked at Jackson who motioned him to pick up while eating his own burger, 

Jungkook wiped off his hands with the napkin before pressing the green button, 

'Hello?' 

'KOOKIE HYUNG- hyung p-please save us-they're are home-they're aiming a gun at eomma-appa and Tae-hyung isn't at h-home, p-please-' 

Jungkook stood up, letting his chair slide back on the floor making a screech, 

Jackson followed the suite, packing up as he saw Jungkook taking out his keys and dashing towards the parking, 

'W-what-did you call Taehyung?' 

'I d-did-but he d-didn't pick up, h-hyung please be fast, I'm s-scared, I'm hiding in my room, but they're out-' 

Jungkook froze when he heard Boemgyu's gasp over the phone and yet when the call was cut, he trembled like a leaf in the storm, 

'Where to, Kook?'-Jackson asked, pushing the male in the passenger's side as he got in the driver's, reversing the car out of parking, 

'The Kims, t-they're in danger-' 

'Where's Taehyung?!' 

Jungkook hurried to dial Taehyung's contact, only to realize he didn't have it with him in the first place, 

'Ugh-I don't have his contact, hurry Jackson-' 

'Call the cops, meanwhile.' 

And Jungkook did, biting his lip as he informed the cops and prayed for everyone to be fine, for Boemgyu to be fine. 

Jungkook got off the car, along with Jackson and they dashed inside directly, 

The scene wasn't as they had expected and yet Jungkook felt his heart thrum against his chest once he saw the sight of two people holding onto the elderly Kims, who were forced to their knees on the ground, 

And then his gaze went to Beomgyu, who was held by two people, a handprint over his cheek, and a busted lip, the corner of which was bleeding. 

Jungkook felt a fury overtake him as he glared at those men, 

The one who was sitting, supposedly the leader turned around and it wasn't a surprise when he saw the face of the man who was in the headlines, 

The Lim. The man behind the murder of the major magical families with royal blood. 

He was trying to take over the position and rule the magical folk, and once Jungkook's eyes met his, he saw Lim ordering two of his people to hold him and Jackson down. 

And yet, whilst he was pushed to the ground on his knees, and while he could clearly hear the screams from Jackson who tried to shake the man off, with his powers along with his strength and yet, they bound him with that rope, the rope that kept the magic in the vessel, a human body. 

Jungkook writhed, feeling rage burn his insides as he saw the view of his cousin being kicked at, Boemgyu's eyes on his face, crying for help, and the elderly Kim couple, Mr. Kim, who was already near to unconsciousness. 

His eyes drifted back and forth over Lim who was just smirking, continuing to ask Mr. Kim to hand over his property before they killed them, 

He saw Mrs. Kim crying, pleading- 

He felt his chest burn, a burn that made the ropes holding onto him crisp away and fall to the ground, he groaned, loudly, falling sideways as he lay there, writhing in pain that traveled across his veins, 

And suddenly, he could hear the low mutters, tiny footsteps, as clearly as ever, 

He blinked his eyes open, with blurry vision seeing the ant that crawled by, its footsteps and mutterings clearly audible even though he didn't understand, 

He felt his head being spasmed from within, almost as if someone was hammering  a nail in it, 

He could feel a tingle at the tip of his fingers, 

He could feel the obnoxiousness rising in the pit of his stomach,

He could feel the pain of blood flowing through his veins, the sound of blood- 

KillKillKillKillKill- 

Jungkook shook his head, hearing his name being called out, loudly, and only then he realized he was floating, 

Over the ground, not high above yet, 

Lim ordered for his guards to touch him, and yet Jungkook felt their fingers itching at his skin as he cursed, before glaring at them in anger, 

But to his surprise, the man he glared at, froze in its place, his body turning as pale as a ghost's and it wasn't long before he fell to the ground, a thud that almost sounded like a stone falling- 

He stared with wide eyes, the sparks in between his fingers, 

He felt someone holding onto his arm, and he pushed the male away, only to see him landing feet away from them, against the wall, collapsing to the ground unconscious. 

'YAH! WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT? HOLD THE BOY!' 

Jungkook took a step back, the three guys in front of him, 

He stared at the weapons in their hand, two knives and a gun, and he felt himself hoping, imagining, just what if the weapons were with him, he could have- 

The weapons flew out of their hands, landing in front of Jungkook's feet, shocking to the core as he stumbled and fell to his butt, 

He looked up, wide eyes staring to and fro between those creepy men who flashed their ugly teeth and tried to surround him, 

Fuck, only if I could be invisible- 

Jungkook heard gasps of horror surrounding him, 

Looking to his side, he saw Jackson looking around, calling out, 

'JUNGKOOK! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU-' 

'HERE-' 

People stared in horror and Jungkook looked down at his hands, only to scream- 

'MY HANDS AREN'T THERE-' 

'YOU AREN'T HERE EITHER!' 

Fuck, am I invisible? 

Taking it as a chance, Jungkook carefully stood up, seeing the three men looking around, searching for him, 

A smirk crawled up his face as he brought his palms together, letting the sparks initiate, only to press them on either side of one of the men, 

He saw as the man screamed, him sending shock waves through his brain- 

He had powers? 

He let the man fall to the ground, looking dazed and yet motionless, 

His body turned to face the other who stared around in pure anger, and yet, 

It wasn't long before that anger subsided, turning to pure agony-filled screams as Jungkook made sure to hit the male in between his legs, hearing a crack and backing off with a surprised look, 

Don't tell me, I actually broke someone's dick-

 The third man was clearly afraid, seeing as how his pants got wet, and yet Jungkook paid no mercy as he pushed the man, this time applying force, so that the man landed at the opposite wall, feet away, his bones cracking as he fell to the ground, 

That's what you get for trying to raise your hands over my younger brother. 

Jungkook was about to move towards the others, and yet he felt his head aching when a warm water-like feeling flew all over his body, 

As if he were melting-

He heard gasps again, looking down at his shaky hands, 

I'm back to being visible, fuck- 

He stared ahead, wide eyes as he found Lim hovering behind Boemgyu, holding a knife close to his neck, 

Jungkook fumed, practically, turning red as he clenched his jaw, 

He could see how Mr. Kim had fainted, how Jackson was helpless with those ropes around him and the two men that held Mrs. Kim. 

Three more to go, ugh what to do- 

Jungkook felt himself glaring into one of the male's eyes, who held Mrs. Kim, and thankful, his powers worked once again when he saw the man becoming stony, pale, and falling to the ground with a loud thump. 

One down, two more to go- 

He looked at the other man, who was aiming the gun at him, 

Jungkook ran toward the male, 

Finding himself dashing through the wind even in just a few steps as he realized it was super-speed, he brought the male's gun over to the male's forehead, who screamed in fear, seeing him up close so quickly. 

His hold on the gun loosened and Jungkook snatched it away, aiming it at the man, who simply fainted out of fear. 

He sighed, before looking at Mrs. Kim with a worried gaze, who looked rather in shock- 

Jungkook tried to help her in sitting, but he groaned when he felt something hit his back, 

'KOOKIE HYUNG-' 

Jungkook let his hand reach his back as he pulled out the knife, 

It didn't hurt him, more like a pinch, and yet his blood fell in lumps over the mat below his feet, 

It didn't hurt and yet his wound didn't heal- 

Don't be greedy, Jungkook. 

He stared at the man with a concentrated look. 

He had to do something, the man glared at him and held the knife over Boemgyu's neck. 

Jungkook felt his insides burning once again, except this one it was a burn that left him falling to the ground on his knees, feeling his headache, his limbs hurt, his heartbeat slow down, 

What was happening- 

'Jungkook! You're tiring out-first time use of powers- ' 

Jungkook cursed, looking at Jackson who had somehow freed himself from the ropes and yet stared at him immovable, because of the strength he had applied in getting out of the bound of those magic binding ropes, 

Lim smirked, laughing out loud as he gripped Boemgyu's hair, pulling him to his feet, 

And yet, Jungkook found himself focusing, anger surging through his veins, the sound of his heart pumping blood- 

The sound of his blood trickling down his back and falling to the floor in small drops, the sound of Boemgyu's ragged breathing- 

Fuck, only if his grip on the knife was loose- 

The knife fell off Lim's hand, who was about to pick it up until Jungkook forced his head to force the male into getting on his knees, 

Lim cried when his bones made a noise, 

'Stop breathing.'

Jungkook didn't know what language it was and yet it seemed his inner self knew it because as soon as he said that, he saw Lim's face turning red, he coughed and tried to breathe, gripping at his own neck, 

Jungkook tried to focus, his head hurting, almost like someone was tearing him apart from the insides as he himself let out a pain-filled scream, 

His vision grew blurry, black dots appearing in front of his eyes, 

And as Jungkook fell sideways, writhing in pain, his heartbeat going down, feeling someone hold onto him, his gaze remained at Boemgyu, who was now safe, crying, but safe, and Lim, who lay to a side, spreadeagled, unconscious.

And Jungkook felt pain raking his veins, he felt himself closing his eyes, 

'H-Hurts.' 

And he fell in the darkness. 

People talking in hushed voices, the particular stench of hospital sanitizing, machines beeping, and the acrid smell of medicines, 

Jungkook blinked his eyes open, feeling an ache thundering inside his head, he felt as if the world's weight was settled over his shoulders, and it was basically sickening, 

He blinked a couple of times, trying to clear his vision, and only when  he felt someone's shadow looming over him, he realized it was no one but Jackson, 

'YOU'RE AWAKE-good lord I had been worried sick. I just woke up a few hours ago, got these ugly rashes all over my arms from those ropes, and yet the first thing I asked my doctor was you like you were so lit back there, the day before yesterday and now-' 

'Hush now, let my hyung breathe, Jackson hyung.' 

Jungkook turned his head to the side from where the voice came and standing in the doorway was Boemgyu, 

He sat up, groaning almost when black dots appeared in front of his eyes and he felt his head pound from within, 

'Sheesh, calm down Kookie Hyung, you need to take rest, your body fluids have depleted and you need replenishment for all the energy you used up whilst using your powers. By the way, you didn't tell us you had powers, I was so awestruck! Considering the powers you've got, not one, not two, but a whole plenty, the rulers are meeting up to grant your level.' 

Jungkook stared with wide eyes at Jackson, who had the same look as him but much less surprised. He probably had overcome the shock already whilst he was unconscious. 

After going over everything that happened the day before, it left Jungkook feeling rather odd. 

He know had powers but had no idea how to feel about them. 

Jackson had left him to bring him some food from the hospital's cafeteria and Boemgyu had gone after sharing what happened once Jungkook had fallen unconscious. 

Jungkook couldn't pinpoint it, but he could hear the words going around and over his head, 

'When you fell to your side, I came out of my shock. I hurried towards you and that was when Taehyung Hyung entered the mansion. He was bleeding in the arm and talked about how Lee's men had attacked his car, but he was successful in fighting them away and he hurried home to check on us. The cops arrived seconds later and I told them everything you did, and that was when Taehyung Hyung picked you up, saying you couldn't be treated at home and needed to be taken to the hospital. He brought you here, I followed and then he went away to talk to the other powerful families regarding you getting your powers and everything that you did to save me and Mom and Dad, he was quite emotional, you know? He came this morning whilst the doctor checked you up, and then went back only when Dad called him saying the letters had come. They'll be here soon, they called me. Taehyunnie is there with me, so don't worry. Just rest okay, Kookie hyung?' 

Boemgyu had given him a hug and walked away but even so, Jungkook had remained frozen. 

Was Taehyung really here? 

Did he say anything to him whilst he was unconscious? 

Jungkook shook his head, coming out of his thoughts when the door opened, and in came Jackson holding on to a ready-to-eat bento and banana milk bottle, 

Jungkook waited as the male put the table over his legs, on either side and put the food over it, raising his eyebrows as if to ask whether he'd eat himself or he needs feeding- 

'I'll eat myself.'-Jungkook said, rolling his eyes playfully when he saw the smirk on Jackson's face, 

'So...what about your failed marriage now?'

'Why? You wanna marry me?'-Jungkook mocked, not in the mood to discuss the topic altogether. 

He still wondered what was going on. He couldn't get a single thing out of the fact that suddenly he had the powers he never dreamt of, had protected the family who didn't like him very much except for Boemgyu and his so-called husband-

He didn't know what to think or say about Taehyung because as far as he knew, feelings weren't involved in their case. 

Neither did he like Taehyung, nor did Taehyung like him. 

Was it true though?

Couldn't they try to make it work? 

Unless of course, Taehyung wished for a divorce, Jungkook was kind of fine with that. 

Kind of. 

'I know your feelings towards me. I know of your crush on me. I know you miss your bunny and couldn't get him here in the house. I know you've grown to despise me a little bit and yet you hope for something. I know you love my brother and care for him like yours. I know-'

Jungkook turned around, letting his hand cover the mighty male's lips, as he glared at him,

'How do you know all of it? Huh? As far as I know, it's me who can manipulate minds!' -He gritted his teeth, but did he really think Taehyung'd let him speak-

Jungkook gasped when he was pushed against the door, wrists being held to his side, as the male caged him,

'Don't know about all of my powers? Secretly an empath, darling.'

'Don't call me that.'

'Why? You don't like it, sweetheart?'

'It doesn't make sense, Kim freaking Taehyung! You ignore me, after all this time, act like I don't exist, see people belittle me and now you're calling me nicknames and acting so sweet! What the hell do you want, huh?'

Taehyung chuckled, 'I knew you had powers within you. How? I felt energy radiating from within you every time you grew close, it was difficult for me to handle, the reason I stayed away. I've been keeping you on my notice forever, since I knew you didn't bloom yet, after all, Jeon uncle's close enough to me. Why do you think I'd agree to a marriage without knowing the person I'll be put with for a lifetime?'

Jungkook stared at the male in front of him, not understanding a single word, and yet all of it made context. He shook his head,

'I can't simply act close to you so suddenly, Taehyung-'

'It's alright, take your time, I just want you to know that even though I might not love you, just yet, I wish to give it a try, our marriage. I just couldn't muster up the courage to say it before-'

'Courage? Kim Taehyung talking about courage?! Don't kid with me, I know you didn't wish to have someone like me-'

Taehyung shook his head, gripping Jungkook's shoulders,

'Trust me, I don't mind you. Even if you had no magic, I've known you long enough to know you're golden from within, doesn't matter if you hadn't gotten your powers, you'd still be my husband!'

'All this time, you've made me feel unimportant, as if I don't exist. I could handle everyone, I have been handling them till now, but when you marry someone and see him ignoring you, when you enter a new house and get shifted to the guest room, it hurts, Kim Taehyung.'

Jungkook pushed the male away, shaking his head and wiping his eyes with the back of his hand, 'I can't-'

'Is it true? Is it true you haven't been taking care of our son as you promised me?'-Mr. Jeon entered the room, having been listening all this while,

Taehyung turned over, sighing out as he nodded, 'I failed it seems. After all this time of making sure Jungkook doesn't get bullied, I didn't really work against the remarks and people's words, did I?'

Jungkook looked up, staring between his father and husband,

'I think it's better if you separate-'

'Hush, Honey.'-Mrs. Jeon said a small smile sent Jungkook's way as she moved in front of Taehyung,

'Son, I know you didn't mean to be like this, but I think it'll be better if you both take a short break, not a divorce, but a short one, for a few weeks. So that you can just understand and confront your own feelings, hmm? Besides Jungkook will be undergoing special training to learn more and control all of his powers.'

She turned towards her son, smiling softly,

 'Let's go back home, for a few weeks until you're both ready to start it now, and that is also your choice.' 

Jungkook shook his head, looking away from the almond brown eyes of the male seated farther away and yet facing him, considering he remembered their yesterday's argument. 

Right before he had been discharged, his parents had come and so had Taehyung, requesting to talk privately only to start saying things that didn't make sense, not to Jungkook at least because he couldn't bother to understand, not right now, since he sat in the royal's meeting hall, waiting for his predicament, with his parents to his side, the other royals, and the KIMS in front of him. 

He had gone back to his own house, the JEON mansion the night before, played around with his bunny, and cuddled Cookie to sleep, and he felt better than ever, 

But his nerves were playing considering the royals were to assign his position and talk about what would be done with him as he was a late bloomer, 

'Jeon Jungkook, please stand up.' 

Jungkook came out of his thoughts, looking around before he faced one of the ministers, 

He stood up, bowing a perfect 90, 

'We've gotten the reports as well as the eye-witnesses regarding you having received your powers at last.'

Jungkook nodded, knowing until asked, he wasn't allowed to speak, 

'I'll be taking the name of your powers, the ones which have been recorded and I request you to raise your hand incase any of it is wrong.' 

Jungkook nodded again, feeling eyes all over him as he breathed out ever-so-softly, 

'Beginning with the powers- 

Number 1-  Heightened Listening; 

Number 2- Flight; 

Number 3- Eye magic, commands, and spells; 

Number 4-Omnikinesis; 

Number 5- Superhuman Strength; 

Number 6- Invisibility; 

Number 7- Psychokinesis; 

Number 8- Telepathy; 

Number 9- Teleporting; 

Number 10- Energy manipulations; 

Number 11- Supernatural speed; 

Number 12- Incantation and ability to say spells from the book of the heavens.' 

People gasped, eyes widening, whispers taking over, as Jungkook stared with wide eyes, sparkles emitting from the tips of his fingers, 

'Isn't that magic as well?'-The rulers spoke, 

Jungkook could once realize why the sparks were here, 

Not because he had finally gotten his powers, but he had got enough to become the only one with more than seven powers, more than the almighty supposed to be ruler, Kim Taehyung, 

He looked up, brown orbs meeting his doe ones, 

Taehyung smiled lightly, and Jungkook looked away, waiting, 

'As we can see, Jeon Jungkook, the only son of the Jeons, has got powers, a combination of some of the commonest and rarest powers, we cannot think of and yet he's here, standing right in front of us- 

It seems the almighty male, worth ruling the country is no one Jeon Jungkook, the crown will be passed to him from his husband, Kim Taehyung-' 

'No.'-Jungkook whispered, and yet his words echoed through the halls, 

'Sorry?' 

'I'm sorry to interrupt, your highness. However, I do not seek the crown, nor do I feel fit to be in charge of one. I don't wish to rule, and I don't wish to have the crown passed to me from someone who deserves it already, Kim Taehyung, he's perfect for the role of the future king, and I abide by him. Please don't force me to take over, considering I remain to be quite about my powers and I don't think of being capable enough to hold the country, I'll be fine protecting it beside the king.'-Jungkook spoke, voice unwavering, surprising everyone, even Taehyung who had stood up, 

His words followed silence until he heard a clap, 

Looking beside Taehyung to where Boemgyu was clapping happily, with a proud smile, Jungkook couldn't contain his own bunny grin, 

'Alright. As Jeon Jungkook has said, the crown will remain in the hands of Kim's successor, however, the top most magical family, ruling, right beside Kims will now be the Jeons.' 

Applause followed the statement and Jungkook stared at his parents, both of whom passed him small smiles, 

'Further, considering Jeon Jungkook has powers enough to handle an army against, he'll be trained, sent for training for a month. During this duration, he'll be away from his family, and yet he'll return, continuing his studies. 

As the claims have said, considering Jeon Jungkook is the husband of Kim Taehyung, he'll be ruling as the second king once the coronation occurs. This was it. Court adjourned.' 

A month later- 

Jungkook walked out of the car and stood in front of his house, the Jeon mansion which seemed to have been guarded better, and even the exterior changed, 

He smiled, finally feeling the homesickness, 

Having stayed at the facilities of the government and trained with his powers separately, 

He was now back, perfectly capable of using and handling his powers, which he called, the nuclear bomb that he carried everywhere, considering the combination wasn't common. 

He made his way inside, hoping to finally see his bunny, his parents, and maybe, Jackson and Boemgyu. 

He hadn't had any contact with them for the past month and had no idea whether Taehyung remembered him even or not, 

But as they say, his feelings after not seeing the mighty male for so long, instead of lessening only heightened, and he did miss his so-called husband after all. 

As Jungkook entered the house, hoping to be greeted by no one but his bunny, Cookie, he frowned when he saw just how dark it was, the insides of the mansion contrasting with the brightness outside. 

He looked around finding pure darkness blurring his vision, 

'Mom? Dad? Cookie?'-he called out, soft voice echoing through the place, 

Squinting his eyes, Jungkook focused on the top of the stairs, from where he saw a glow, 

A glow so pretty, so alluring that he reached to stand closer, at the bottom of the stairs, finding the glowing orb inching towards him, flying through the air, 

He recognized it, 

An orb of fire, flames dancing in a way that it seemed animated, 

He smiled a small smile, feeling the orb lighten up his face, 

The flames flashed in front of his eyes, and seemingly began to drift away at once, making him want to follow, which he did, sense alert, just in case. 

Following the glowing orb of red and yellow, Jungkook found himself reaching the terrace, under a canopy, the shade due to vines of climbers covering him over, 

He frowned, turning around, 

The flame turned into pure ashes, suddenly disappearing with a 'poof' and he blinked, 

The gentle breeze almost cold as if directly from an air conditioner, he closed his eyes, breathing in the fresh air, loving the way his sense relaxed, 

He chuckled, seeing the way the leaves flew off the vines, surrounding him, almost like a tiny typhoon, it made him feel oh-so-lovely, 

Palm held out, waiting to grip at the leaves, he frowned, puckered lips once the leaves flew away, landing in the corner, huddled up together. 

Looking around once again, Jungkook stared at the sky, the sun nearly setting, it gave rise to pretty hues of yellow, 

Joyful. 

He heard the rippling of water, 

Turning around and gasping as he found a figure, 

Figure shaped human made out of pure water, rippling sounds it made, 

He smiled, a pretty bunny-toothed smile, as he stared at the figure, raising its arms, hands forming a heart, 

'Welcome back.'-the deep voice echoed through, breaking through the watery figure, letting the water drops to break into a puddle, 

And suddenly, Jungkook found the water rope bounding him as the figure emerged from behind the corner, 

The canopy covered them both, Jungkook tilting his head to a side, letting his hair fall over, behind him, 

Having gotten his locks almost long enough for a bob cut, the fringes and edges curled, they flew along with the wind, off his face, when the male in front of him clicked his fingers, 

'Hello?'-he said, Jungkook staring at him all too innocently, not saying anything just yet, 

'Uh...'-the male clearly seemed nervous, powerful look which he once carried having disappeared, he almost looked like a bear, 

Tae-bear. 

Jungkook put his lips in a straight line, trying to control his laugh, 

'Hi! I'm-wait, you know me-I mean, hello! Welcome, back-we've all been waiting for you and we missed you-I missed you-I mean all of us did-I thought to surprise you; made a little use of my powers-did you like it-I mean I hope you liked it-' 

Jungkook broke out laughing, Taehyung's nervous demeanor wrecking out giggles directly from his heart, 

A hearty laugh that ended only when he saw the seriousness at Taehyung's face, 

He stopped at once, seeing the way the elder raised his hands, clicking his fingers at once and time paused, 

Quite so, because Jungkook could see himself standing, not moving, with Taehyung inching closer, 

He didn't know when the bounds of the water rope were exchanged with hands around his waist, 

Time speeded up at once, him standing there, with Taehyung who seemed all too silent, staring at him with those hazel eyes that carried the golden look, 

He couldn't look around, with the surroundings moving at a pace he didn't know, he felt his wristwatch whirr at his skin, feeling its vibration, its ticking, 

He stared back, doe-eyes meeting the gaze of the brown ones, he found his stare slowly lingering down to the lips, full lips twisted in a small smile, 

So plush, almost addicting- 

Jungkook blinked, time paused, and he stood there, with Taehyung taking a step back, 

He looked up, darkness enveloping them, the stars shining at their figures, and the moon-

Wasn't it evening just a while ago? 

'Thought you'd like a game changer.' 

Taehyung's voice brought him out from admiring the night sky, he looked at the male, his husband. 

'I missed you, I truly did. I waited, all this while, hoping. I've got hopes, I don't know what you feel, but...' 

Jungkook stared, still in his spot, hoping to look for a particular feeling, a particular emotion in the male's eyes, 

Taehyung hadn't changed, not much, unlike himself with the abs and bulging muscles, and yet, 

He could feel the feeling of being wanted to be held, 

In those arms-

'I can feel your emotions, Jungkook-ah.'-Taehyung said, breaking Jungkook out of his reverie who at once heard the elder's loud heartbeat, 

'I can hear your heartbeat, Taehyung.'-he whispered back, smiling slightly, 

Taehyung gasped, seeing as the male in front of him disappeared, his calm demeanor vanished once he felt arms holding onto him from behind, 

'I guess, I missed you too.'-the whisper reached his ears, breaking the cage of those unwanted butterflies that resided within him, 

'You're blushing, hubby.' 

Taehyung panicked, knowing nothing except that his body was warm, goosebumps rising on his skin, 

This was not how he had thought it'd turn out to be and-

hUBBY-

The grip around his torso disappeared, and suddenly he saw himself staring back at where Jungkook previously stood, having appeared in the same position, in the same place, 

This one, the male had a playful smile on his lips, 

Taehyung glared, 

'Don't play around-' 

'I'm not, you want to give us a chance, right? Got that from your thoughts and words and by the way your heart gave it away.'-Jungkook shrugged, almost nonchalantly, 

'OKAY FUCK-NO DRAMA-NO KISSES-NO MAKEOUT SESSIONS-' 

Both the males looked to their side, finding Jackson along with the rest of the family members and Taehyung's friends, wearing funny glasses and holding party poppers, except their faces contrasted with the ideas they carried and Jungkook broke out laughing, 

'Jeez.' 

After a pleasant dinner with both the families together, which included quite a few tantrums from Taehyung's friends and Jackson, both the male, 'husbands' walked to the front porch of Jungkook's room, staring at the moon that shone from behind the clouds, glinting in the darkness, leaving behind light for the wanderers of the night. 

'So...were you serious back then?'-Jungkook asked, still staring at the sky, since he could feel the gaze of the particular male standing beside him, on him. 

'Mhmm.'-Taehyung hummed, voice weaving through the trees facing the porch, leaving them to shake slightly, 

Jungkook smiled, 'I thought about it. About the marriage. About us, whilst I was training.'-he spoke, turning to look at Taehyung, who stared back expectantly, 

Longing gaze met Jungkook's who found himself drowning, 

'I guess you know I've liked you for a while, considering you're an insensible empath.'-he chuckled, seeing Taehyung's lips twist upwards, 

'I guess, I did.' 

'Well, your fast heartbeat, constant stare at me during the dinner and whispers to my mother about you whining your feelings-' 

'Okay, stop.'-Taehyung motioned his hand, shaking his head, as he finally faced up the sky, craned neck looking at the speckles of stars, almost like fairy dust spread in the background of dark. 

They remained quite for a while, until Taehyung's eyes widened, heart beat racing, his skin flushed, tanned self similar to a berry, 

Jungkook pecked him at his cheek, and he died a bit, 

Until the younger's lips reached his adam's apple, 

'Let's give us a chance, Mr. Kim.' 

And Jackson, who had been waiting just at the floor above Jungkook's room, poured in handfuls of flower petals, surprising the males, 

The laughs echoed through the house as Taehyung continued to try and get hold of the ever-so-fast male- 

People who wondered about their relation, truly find themselves seeing the way things had progressed. 

Guess, an arranged marriage wasn't bad after all. 

And even though Jungkook was clearly powerful with a whole assortment of powers, 

As the Kim Taehyung continued to grab his rule at the throne, 

In Jungkook's eyes, he still admired the male, knowing that for him, 

No matter what- 

Kim Taehyung would be mighty. 

Not because of his powers or size, but because of his heart. 

Golden.

It was, after all, Jungkook's powers and his mighty, husband.

About their love-life, 

Oh-well. 

Remarrying again, this once with the involvement of their consent because of their mutual feelings didn't seem like a bad option, did it? 

-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-

HEY GUYS-

*drains out* I'm tired. T-T

This was a requested one-shot, which I had written and saved but ultimately, an untimely situation that made Wattpad go to the limits, my story was deleted and I had to rewrite it again! 

Prolly the longest one-shot in a while, I truly hope you like it. 

This was how the person who requested wished for it, I didn't really add a whole lotta romance but guess, I managed to show Jungkook's selflessness even after getting the powers? 

And well, confessions were there. 

Guess, this was it for now. 

Be back with another one, 

Until then, 

Moonsghostie says, 'Over 'n out!'

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 517 14
TAEKOOK ONESHOTS
282K 9.5K 14
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴡᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ , sᴏ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ ғᴜᴄᴋs ʜɪᴍ ʀᴀᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ . ❝ ɢᴏᴅ , ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ...
3.4K 87 9
bunch of taekook oneshots top~ tae bottom~ jungkook ◇fluff ◇angst ◇other ships included ◇little space (may be)
67.7K 2.7K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~