Good Parent AU | The Owl House

De NurAisyaAbdRazak

Disclaimer : I do not own this AU or make the comic, it belong to a girl with a username called winter_berry1... Mai multe

Hunting Palisman
Eclipse Lake Pt.1
Eclipse Lake Pt.2
Eclipse Lake Pt.3
Finding A Cure Pt.1
Finding A Cure Pt.2
Finding A Cure Pt.3
Finding A Cure Pt.4
Finding A Cure Pt.5
Finding A Cure Pt.6
Finding A Cure Pt.7
Finding A Cure Pt.8
Finding A Cure Pt.9
Finding A Cure Pt.10
Grimwalker OC's Pt.1 (Kaleb)
Happy Father's Day
Grimwalker OC's Pt.2 (Dorian)
Grimwalker OC's Pt.3 (Noah)
Finding A Cure Pt.11

Eclipse Lake Pt.4

590 11 0
De NurAisyaAbdRazak

Author : This is the last part of the Eclipse Lake comic, I hope you like it cause it took me hours to write it.

Context : When Hunter return to the castle, he make sure to make his scratch invisible that he got it from Amity so his uncle wouldn't notice it, he then told Flapjack about Eda's Harpy form and think that she was manage to deal with her curse, he wanted to do the same thing for his uncle but wasn't allowed to go near wild magic or use it so he decided to sneak out to the Owl House.
_________________________________________

Author : Oh, and in case if your wandering why most of the comic is black, gray and white, is because the owner of this AU and the comic said that coloring the whole comic might took a lot of times to finish it so she decided to make the rest of the comic with no color, except she only color the dialogue.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1M 25.4K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
628K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...