Lone Knight (Oc X DMC Charact...

Av DZULD4C

Arthur,Twin Brother Of Nero Who Just Moved From Fortuna To Japan To See Spirit That Has Been Rumor Around Th... Mer

Biodata
Chapter 2:School Day
Chapter 3: First Talk With Spirit
Chapter 4:Date That Goes Wrong
Chapter 5: Unexpected Thing
Chapter 6:Problem
Chapter 7:Hot Springs Vacation
Chapter 8:New Students
Chapter 9:First Attack
Chapter 10:Dates That Full With Surprised
Chapter 11:Kurumi Strike
Chapter 12:Fight And Explanation
Chapter 13: Kotori Date
Season 2:Chapter 14:New Allied
Chapter 15:Terror Of Twin
Chapter 16: Beach Day With Uninvited Guest
Chapter 17:Unexpected Confession
Chapter 18:Ten Oh Festival
Chapter 19:Unexpected Turn Of A Event
Chapter 20:Miku's Attack
Chapter 21:New Foe
Chapter 22:Little Help
Chapter 23:Inversion And Unexpected News
Special Chapter:Chapter 24: DMC X Date A Live
Chapter 25:Spending Some Quality Time
Chapter 26:Date Day
Chapter 27:Mysterious Man Name V
Chapter 28: First Fight With Demon King
Chapter 29:Back To Redgrave City
Chapter 30:Jin Vs Brutus And Dante Awake
Chapter 31:Heading Back To The Top
Chapter 32:Vergil
Chapter 33: Answer
Chapter 34:End Of The Rivalry
Chapter 35: Aftermath And Flashbacks
Chapter 36:Jin First Date
Chapter 37:End Of The Date
Season 3:Chapter 38:Reunion That Gone Wrong
Chapter 39:Arthur Against Rinne
Chapter 40:Reality Rewrite
Chapter 41: Something Not Right
Chapter 42:Get Back And Shocking Surprise
Chapter 43:New Day,New Foe
Chapter 44:Weird Day
Chapter 45:Surpise
Chapter 46:Unexpected
Chapter 47:Problem
Chapter 48:Natsumi Makeover And Bad Feeling
Chapter 49:Time To Save Japan

Chapter 1: Arrival At Japan

2.1K 44 12
Av DZULD4C

At Fortuna,Can Be Seen,Arthur Is Packing His Belongings And Have Talk With His Brother,Nero..........

Nero:Are you sure you don't want me to follow you?".

Arthur:"Yeah,I'm sure.After all,you still have may thing to settle after what just happened recently isn't it?".

Nero:"Yeah.Kyrie need my help to take care the kid and at the same time I need clean some mess that happen".

Arthur:"Yeah,anyway,where's dante?".

Nero:"That guy just leave and give me something.He say to give it to you".

Arthur:"Huh?".

Nero Then Gave Arthur A Box.When He Open The Box,There Is Some Sort Of Gauntlet And Boots Weapons In There Along With A Note.........

Arthur:"Yo arthur.Take this as a give for helping me deal with those guy.
P.S: Thanks for the money that I take from your wallet,now I can buy some pizza.Let say this is the payment.Hehehe.Sincerly,dante.That motherfucker!If I meet him again,I'm sure gonna kill him!".

Some Where Else.........

Dante:"Achoo!Someone talk shit about me.I can feel it".

Nero:"Hahaha!He really takes your money like he says before".

Arthur:"Haih,anyway.Time for me to go".

Nero:"Alright bro.But before you go, take this".

He Then Summoned Yamato And Give It To Arthur.........

Arthur:"Are you sure to give me this.I already have jashin blade,mirage edge and hunter".

Nero:"Yeah,I'm sure and this one is a second version that somehow nico made it by taking a little piss of yamato.Besides that,she also is making my red queen.So,it's not a problem and also it will help you.I'm sure about it".

Arthur:"Wow,she really something else.Anyway,time for me to go.Send my greetings to kyrie and nico.Call me if you need help".

Nero:"Sure and have a safe trip.Bye!".

Arthur:"Bye!".

Arthur Then Open A Portal Using Yamato That Headings To Japan.........

Nero:"And there he goes.Shit!I just remember kyrie ask me to buy some food for those kid.I need to fast if not, she gonna kill me!".

He Then Run As Fast As He Can To Nearby Store To Buy Some Food........

Time Skip..........

After Using The Portal That Been Made By Yamato,Arthur Finally Arrived At Japan,More Specific Tengu City.The City That Rumors Where Can Be Seen Spirit And Demon There.............

Arthur:"Woah,this city is big and have a good view.Now,I need to stroll around but what to do with yamato? Unlike jashin,mirage and beowulf,where I can just summoned it.Hmm,where should I put you.If I brought you around the city,I probably get caught".

Probably Responding To Arthur, Yamato Suddenly Glow And Disappear From His And Right After That,Some Sort Of Tatto Appears On His Hand............

(Looks Like This)

Arthur:"Ok,that weird but in the same time alright.Now,where should go first".

He Then Decide To Head To City.........

Arthur:"What to do?Find some pizza? Find some strawberries sundae or just wait for some good to happen?Hmm".

While Walking,He Then Feel Some Disturbing Nearby Where At The Same Time,The Tattoo On His Hand Is Glowing...........

Arthur:"Something nearby.Probably demon".

He Then Run Towards To The Place That He Feel The Disturbance.When He Arrives,He Surprised That There Is Really A Demon Nearby...........

Arthur:"Hell pride.I see.Then the rumors are true".

Hell Pride Then Realized That Arthur Nearby And Decided To Attack Him......

Arthur:"Sorry,I'm in a hurry".

He Then Uses Judgement Cut And Kill All The Hell Pride Easily...........

Arthur:"Well,then where am I?Ah, pizza shop".

He Then Decided To Head To Nearby Pizza Shop To Buy Some Pizza.But Unknown To Him,His Short Fight Earlier Has Been Watch By Someone...........

Unknown Place.........

???:"Record this.This guy might be a spirit and also right a report about this too.Commander must know this".

???:"Hai".

Back To Arthur.........

Arthur:"Hmm,where I saw pizza shop just now.Aha!Found one".

When He's About To Reach The Pizza Shop,Suddenly An Alarm Sounds Can Be Hear............

Speaker:"An space quake is about to occur.Please head to nearby safety shelter.I repeat...........".

Arthur:"What quake?".

Then Can Be Seen Many People Running Away And Head To The Safety Shelter And Then Talk To Some Passerby And Ask What Happened Right Now While Running With The Passerby.............

Arthur:"Excuse me mister.What happened right now?Why you guys are running to shelter?".

Passerby:"You must a traveller isn't it? You came at a wrong time right now!".

Arthur:"Why is that?".

Passerby:"Right now,a space quake is about to happen.I suggest you go to a nearby safety shelter to.It's dangerous".

Then The Passerby Leave Him.........

Arthur:"Hmm,space quake.Let see it by ourselves".

He Then Head To The Tallest Building And Try Where Is This Space Quake Is About To Happened.After Knowing The Place,He Then Head To The Place And Wait For The Quake To Happened............

Arthur:"Hmm!Let see what the heck is this thing".

He Then Saw A Guy Running Around And Shouting Someone Name Where At The Same Time,He Can Feel An Immense Energy Is Coming...........

???:"Kotori!".

Arthur:"Shit!That guy in danger!".

With Reflexes,He Then Jump To Safe The Guy And At The Same Time The Space Quake Happen........

???:"Who are you?!".

Arthur:"Less talk safety first.Ugh!".

Both Of Them Get Thrown Away..........

???:"Are you alright?".

Arthur:"As someone who sometime get stabbed by demon,Yeah,I'm just fine".

???:"But your arm say otherwise".

He Then Sees His Arm Is Completely Dislocated..........

Arthur:"Ohh this.Normal day for me".

He Then Relocate His Arm Back And Make The Guy Shocked.......

???:"How do you do that?".

Arthur:"Well it my.......What's that?!".

???:"Don't leave me".

He Then Feels Some Sort Of Magic Or Else Nearby The Space Quake Crater And Decide To Check It Out.When They Arrived There,Can Be Seen A Girl I Purple With A Throne...........

Arthur:"I can feel immense aura from her.Are she a spirit?".

???:"I don't understand what are talking about".

Suddenly,The Girl Attacks Them With Reflex,Arthur Then Blocked The Attack.........

Arthur:"Are you alright?".

???:"Yeah,I'm just fine".

Arthur:"Alright miss.Who the fuck are you I don't care but,you attack me first then you shall ready for the consequences!".

???:"Hoi!Hoi!What are trying to do?!".

He Then Pulled Out Hunter Along With Yamato And Directed It Towards The Purple Girl............

Purple Girl:"So you are here to kill me too.Then prepared yourself".

She Then Points Her Sword Towards Arthur.........

Arthur:"I'm the one who should say that.Show me your motivation miss spirit!".

End Of Chapter One

Next Chapter:School Day

Thanks For Reading,Bye...........

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

28.2K 604 20
Name Kaito Takahashi, i am just an ordinary guy who loves reading Novels and mangas and Games . Also i am an otaku, and you won't believe it but, i g...
293K 5.9K 98
I don't know why my original description for this story was erased but here goes take 2. An unknown Lady is chased by demons. She is forced to give h...
61.7K 1.2K 46
First time doing an "X reader" so bare with me through this. (Y/N) is a suicidal 15 year old girl. She wears sweatshirts, and watches anime all the...
839 20 11
"Mother, I am back." "Sano Manjiro...you're that fucker's son too?" It was all just unfortunate, perhaps their bad luck, but it is finally time to pu...