Crazy stars (a zodiac story)

By vikimonster2004

Four schools, twelve challenges, one winner A story about twelve students who got picked to represent their s... More

Fire Academy
Terra High
Air Academy
Aqua High
Clash of Teams
Anti socials
Night time and traumas
Drill and paths
Chef up (first challenge)
Only makes us stronger
Not so friendly game
Not so friendly game (2)
Bullseye (second challenge)
Get a room
Distract me
Faster than the wind (third challenge)
He's nice
This is war
Ready, set, dive!! (fouth challenge)
Optimistic?
Bright weather, Rotten moods
Icy hearts (fifth challenge)
Annoying ride
Trouble
Woods of Challenges (sixth Challenge)
Look closely
Two kids in a room
Equestrian (seventh Challenge)
It still hurts
Her diary
Get Crafty (eight challenge)
What could go wrong?
Over protective
Aftermath
Paint me a landscape (ninth challenge)
Colors
Dare
Growing fond (tenth challenge)
Hate?
A date with Nature (eleventh Challenge)
Not so Anti socials
Unfamiliar sound
Tailor it up (Final Challenge)
Ride back home (final chapter)
Surprise Surprise

Who am I?

466 24 4
By vikimonster2004

~ if kisses were stars, I'd give you the sky ~

The next day swiftly arrived, which was the day they were to show case the ceramics that they had created.

It was a placid day, the think fluffy clouds decided to decorate the blue sky, the sun radiating warmth without being to hot and just the right amount of brightness.

The breeze was cool, making the leaves, grasses and flowers dance to its nature composed melody.

What can I say, it was a lovely day.

"If you don't shut up, I'm gonna kill you."

"I'd love to watch you try."

"I'd love a little peace, for goodness sake, just confess your love and kiss, what the fuck?"

Both Aries and Sagittarius paused, closing the mouths. "Pfft, I don't like Sag like that," Aries laughed sheepishly, glaring at Leo who shrugged.

He was too anxious to worry about that now. Even he missed the person he used to be, and now he seems like the grump of the group.

What happened to that bubbly Leo who would always flirts with his friends? He wonders, searching for that person deep within him.

He was now the embodiment of his fathers wishes and thoughts, but to heck, he didn't even show any form of pride towards the boy who lost himself just to please him.

Leo missed his mom, who was proud even tho he simply just inhaled air.

"Leo. . .Leo."

The soft touch of Sagittarius pulled him out of his thoughts. The blonde blinked a few times before turning to her. "What is it?"

"Mr Dionysus just announced Fire Academy, we have to go."

Leo tensed up again, he kept reminding himself that his dad didn't come to watch him this time, so there was no need to fret.

"T..that's cool."

*Shameless promotion alert*
Jk, its an author's note:
Each unit were assigned to make
Strength; a jug
Speed; a vase
Smart; a cup
If you don't know which zodiacs are in each unit, kindly return to the introductory chapters
Thank you!

--------

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the tenth challenge, if this is your first time, welcome and enjoy the show, if its not, still, welcome and enjoy the show."

The audience laughed at Mr Dionysus's joke, which wasn't even funny, but what can I say? Maybe it was them trying to relieve their anxiousness.

Each school presented what her had carefully made, and it was time for the judges to give their remarks.

Fire Academy

Terra High.

Air Academy

Aqua High

After the judges rated the handwork of the talented competitors, Aqua high gaining an extra point simply cause a judge loved their jug to the max, the scores were finally out.

Team| FP| SP | TP |Score | Position
-----------------------------------------------------------
F.A    |  9  |  10 | 10 |    29    |    1st
-----------------------------------------------------------
T.H    |  9  |   9  |  9  |    27    |    3rd
-----------------------------------------------------------
A.A    |  9  | 10 |  9  |    28    |    2nd
-----------------------------------------------------------
A.H   | 8+¹|  9  |  8  |    25+¹|     4th
-----------------------------------------------------------
  F.A    |   T.H     |   A.A    |   A.H
22/60   | 25/60   |  20/60   | 24/60
-----------------------------------------------------------

---------

"Who came to see you?"

The second Taurus asked that question, the atmosphere changed into a uncomfortable one.

She was just ranting to Leo about how see enjoyed the little time she had with her family, who came to watch the challenge.

"Um. . .nobody."

Taurus made and 'oh' expression, slowing nodded. "They must have been really busy?"

"Yeah," Leo clicked his tongue, scratching the back of his head, a sheepish grin on his pouty lips. "My dad loves work a whole lot."

"That's cool," The brunette smiled, kicking the pebbles out of her path.

The lovely night sky was starry and a bright moon shone its pretty light so brightly. The night wasn't too cold but eh. . .its night, it gotta be at least a little bit.

"What of your siblings? You do have right?"

"I have a brother, but he's like my dad," Leo retorted to Taurus question, his grinned slowly fading.

Taurus noticed and tried changing the subject. "You must be like your mom then," she mentally face palmed when his frown got deeper.

He stopped walking, making Taurus to halt too.

----------------• ° -💙- ° •--------------

Awkward

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 63 11
Fate. Secrets. Teenage angst. And of course the occasional life-threatening disaster. Welcome to the Three Realms. In the depths of space, there exi...
66.3K 1.7K 30
Basically, a zodiac story from Pisces's point of view. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius...
3.9K 62 21
The Twelve Students at highschool that looks ordinary but have extraordinary powers beyond Normal humans... They are trained at a Highschool called "...
Stars of the Sky By :)

General Fiction

16.2K 344 23
Have you ever seen a star during the day? No? Well, stars only come out at night 12 teenagers experience the "joys" of highschool. While every knows...