𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻 || 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒂...

By NotSteve2

"ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵉ" 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 �... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ - ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝙰 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍

144 10 27
By NotSteve2

14380 Words

Guide For Reading :

" I'm... " Character speaking

'what ! ' Character thoughts

*Knock* Action / Sound

Flashback

{ Thought Communication/ Telepathy }

{ Voice of the world speaking }

A/N : author notes. Used for notes in chapter.... Obviously.

[ To Be Added Later ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduction or whatever :

Hello people, i'm back from my two weeks hiatus. Is that even a hiatus ? That was so short to be honest with you.. well whatever.

Anyway, i did well on the test. That's good. Well that's not the main topic so who cares.

What i wanna discuss is regarding Miyuki's personality. She's certainly an oddball ever since she's traveled to the Cardinal world. That's just natural. She simply just put up her guard all the time because it's an unknown realm for her. With her doing so, she never really was able to relax as she was endangered here.

Also, i made my own timeline here so expect that it's going to be different from the usual Tensura timeline. I'll try to not mess the world too much though. I think ?

Anyway, this is my longest chapter as of now. Minus the afterwords and rest of the edit, it could actually reach 13,5k+. Dunno, i just kept on writing and somehow it just reaches this number which is weird for sure. Though my standard is 5k words per chapter unless it's a special chapter or something,but other than that, i would afford no less than 5k.

Though i do wonder what do you guys prefer ? With the lenght of the chapter of course. Feel free to give me your opinion.

Hmm, i suppose that's all that i have to say.

As always...

Hope You Enjoy It

Morning here is certainly lively doesn't it ?

Well, yesterday happened... I heard the guild alongside their family is going to plan a funeral for the three of them that died during that quest. Knowing the person... Yeah, they do deserve it.

The tavern that i'm in is not best,but at least i got it with a good deal. Well, i need to manage my economy as well. I got quite an amount in the last mission, but it's not like it will last for a long time. I need to routinely take a quest every once in a while too.

Though, i'm wandering how economy run in this world. One thing for sure is that continent only uses one type of currency and that is the Dwarven Coins that is produced by the Armed Nation of Dwargon.

Of course, that's not the only currency that is accepted,but it's definitely the most circulated one. The form of bartering is still accepted here though.

Though the economy here isn't any better than the modern world,but what impressive in this world is the way they handle counterfit thanks to the magic that is used. They have their own specialized engraving and serial numbers that are better implemented than the modern world.

The system of banking in this world though is not very well developed. Well, it's still in the early days so as times pass by they should improve since as of now, for unknown reason the banking is handled by the Free Guild instead of Dwargon.

Though, this world has a lot of potential if it has a concrete foundation. For example the education of magic is going to rise one country economies. Technologies doesn't necessarily need to exists here as long as magic existed. What's great though is that it will not reduce the amounts of job available since to use magic you would require manpower to begin with. So unlike A.I in the modern, the people here would not suffer from job loss. Well that is if their quality fit the standard.

Education of magic,huh ? I wonder what it's going to be like...

Well even from my knowledge, the general education in this world is quite poor. It's due to the terrible management as well as the fund. A school is an investment after all. If it can produce a students that could be beneficial for the country, then the profit just multiplies.

It's not only due to the fund,but also because of the low interest in education during this age of time. There's a reason why most people won't be able to touch a gold coin in this world after all.

It's simply due to their lack of interest in such field. There is school of course,but it's mostly reserved for the nobles and royalties due to the cost. So on top of the people mindset, there is also the fact that the price is high. They won't even packed the people with basic knowledge thus leaving people with poor literacy to rot away. It's especially seen in smaller countries.

Hmm, should i visit the school here ?

{ Ah,yes. That might not be a bad idea. Let's do it ! } Shiro chimed in.

Well i also wanted to see the place with my own eyes while i'm here. I wonder what Velzard-san is actually planning. She's a tricky person after all so who knows what she's going to pull.

But now what i wanted is to see the school with my very own eyes. That is if i could be granted an entry

Well even if i wasn't, i could just view it from the outside.

Just think about the details later on.

The school it is
.
.
.

•••

The Freedom Academy, a school that is actually run by the guild. It's more like a public school more than anything else. Well, it's one of the decently made school here in Ingrassia due to it being a no-fee school like any other public school.

Even though it's a public school, from what i heard, it's a pretty good one. It's funded by none other than the Grandmaster of the Free guild himself so that explains it a lot. Though i doubt the education is advanced.

For a world that doesn't really care about education that sure does make sense. Only nobles and royalties and some of the more high-end family knows the importance of education after all.

Regardless, it's still noble enough for the Grandmaster to think of giving education to people. Well, this world is going on a right path.

I kinda want to meet the Grandmaster...

As i'm deep in thought, i didn't even realize that i crashed into someone. Well, it's more like she's the one who crashed into me.

*Bump*

"That hurts..."

"Alice, are you okay ?" A boy with brown hair hurriedly rushed to her side. They wore a uniform ? Are they a student ?

"Of course, i'm not..." She grunted.

"Well, you're the one who bumps into her so you better apologize." He responded.

"No, no. There's no need for that. I also didn't watch my step."

"But... *Sigh*, if you say so..." He sighed before reaching out his hands for Alice. " Let's head back. The other is probably looking for us right now."

Head back ? They must be going to school aren't they. Bingo ! I found a chance.

"Hey, you guys are going to the school right ? Can i come with you ?" I asked.

"Eh ? Are you a student as well ?"

A student ? Well, i don't blame people for taking me as one.

"Sort of... So can i come with you ?"

"I mean, sure i guess ? Let's go then..."

Guess he seemed reluctant for some reason. Regardless... I finally could see the school !

Or at least that's what i think...
.
.
.
.
.

So yeah... You can't enter a school without actually being part of the staff or the student. I guess that law also applied here. That's a shame... Alice and the other kid already left me here because they couldn't do anything to help me anyway...

I did see the school for myself though. Well, it's only a front view of the school,but it's still a view regardless. Anyway,i wonder what am i going to do now...

Well, it's already dissapointing enough that i couldn't be permitted entry. What a waste of my time...

"Hey, are you lost ?" I heard a woman spoke from behind me and when i turn back, i'm greeted by a sight of a woman with black eyes and black hair with a burn mark under one of her eyes.

"Sensei ! What happened ?"

"Ah, Kenya...it's nothing. Only what looks like a lost child."

A lost child...

"Say, where are you from ? How did you end up here ?"

"No, i'm not lost. I just want to see the school. That's all."

"I see... Wanna come with me ?"

"Eh ? Sensei... Are you sure ?" A boy with the same hair color as her said.

"Of course... Why not ?"

"Well, if you said so..."

Is this the so called luck ? Great !

Although, it's weird. Why do i get the feeling that i know these people. Especially this woman... Her black hair feels somewhat familiar...

"Hey, come on in. I already talk to the guard so you can come in."

"Ah, coming !"

"Great, the rest of my students are already in the class. I hope you don't mind the noise."

"Of course not. I'm grateful that you have already help me..." Well, i can't really ask for more. She's already kind enough to help me get inside.

Ah right, i almost forgot one more important thing.

"What's your name ?"

I asked her as she alongside her two students following her from behind with me at her side. Feels like i already know her,but i'm just not sure.

"Shizu... You could call me Shizu-sensei if you wanted like the rest "

Shizu ? That name...

Intresting... Are you what i thought you are ?

Who knows...

•••

"...and this class right here is mine. Wanna join us for today ?"

"Join you ?"

"Yup, just come in for today. I'm sure the rest will be fine."

"Is that so ? Then, I'll gladly take up your offer."

As soon as Shizu open the door, i'm greeted with the two people that i already met earlier. So they're her students...

"Ah, Shizu-sensei. Good morning." The brown hair guy greeted.

"Sensei ! Can you help me with this ?" The girl named Alice said as she raised her hand.

"Sensei, what are we going to do today ?" A black hair girl asked.

"..." The last student just sit there on the back without talking at all.

Well, it sure is a lively class. Though, there seems to only be six students in Shizu's class. That's on the low side isn't it ? Most of the class that i saw earlier have at most ten students so why did Shizu only have six students ?

Though, they seemed to trust Shizu a lot aren't they.

"Eh, you again ?" Alice said as she seems to be surprised. Well, you did leave me out there.

"You know her, Alice ?" Shizu asked.

"Well, not really..."

"*Sigh*, well the story is like this...."

The brown hair boy took the time to give her an explanation. I caused something to happen didn't i ? It is what it is though...

"I see... It must be fate then that you guys met again."

"I think ?"

It's fate,huh ? I don't think so...

"Anyway, i want each of you guys to introduce yourself to her. Treat her as my guest for today. I want it to start from you." Shizu pointed her finger at the orange haired kid.

"Huh ? Me ? I'm Kenya Misaki... Nice to meet you."

Kenya,huh ? That family name is rather intriguing though...

"Guess,I'm next... I'm Gale Gibson."

"Ah, me ! I'm next ! I'm Alice Rondo ! You, better don't forget the great me."

"Uhmm... Ryota Sekiguchi, nice to meet you..." He's not the type to talk much does he ?

"I'm Chloe Aubert."

"..." What with the last kid ? She's not speaking ? She's sitting there isn't she ?

"Lisa, why don't you introduce yourself too." Shizu said while smiling.

I suppose i found someone who's even quieter than Ryota.

"Vasilisa... Just call me Lisa." And she finally spoke.

"And, there's everyone. I hope you enjoy your time here."

So there you go... Apparently my luck has not run out just yet since i just found a mind-blowing finding just now...

These people... So there's more,huh ?

That's nice.

•••

Today lessons ended after a while and that is the end of the school time.Well, i'm just a spectator that sat in the back and watches everything that's going on in the class. I must say, that this place sure does have an interesting lesson,huh ? Though i'm wondering on how i could understand their language.

{ Well, that's thanks to me. }

So it's because of Shiro ? She's the one who translated all of that word for me ? That's convinicence.

And just when i'm about to leave the class, Shizu came to my seat.

"Do you have some time ? I want to talk for a moment."

Oh ? Is there a problem ? Seeing as every single student has left, i'm guessing she wanted to talk privately.

"Nee... May i ask you a question ? I purposely haven't ask for your name so may i ask for it ?"

My name ? Maybe, it's a good chance to get more information.

"Miyuki..."

"Miyuki-chan, i got a feeling... Are you perhaps an otherworlder ? My senses just tingle when i see you. That's why i let you in you know ? It's worth breaking a rule or two for this." She chuckled.

An otherworlder,huh ? People that came from another world ? Shizu is probably one of those so called otherworlder.

"Are you an otherworlder too ?"

"Hehehe, asking a question with a question ? Well, yes I am. I'm from Japan. Those kids are also an otherworlder..."

"I see... How did you ended up here ?"

"It's a long story..."

The threat of monsters is no joke at all. The humans in this world would need to expand a lot of manpower just to keep the citizens alive. It's been the case since ancient times and always has been like that.

It's proven many times that the human race are just powerless compared to the various monster race that already have tremendous strength since birth. Although, it is true that a human would have more potential,but they need time and we do not have time.

Humanity became desperate after that and that resulted in a ritual called 'The Summoning'. As it names suggested, it's a summoning ritual that requires several mages to perform the spell. Once the spell is activated, it could summon a random person from another world to forcefully travel here. Those kids and Shizu are the result of the summoning.

The reason they did a summoning is because otherworlder are naturally stronger than the humans here due to the skills they are given once they travel through the world. Although there is an exception, for example when a child is summoned. A child body is not strong enough to handle a skill of a high caliber thus they would only travel world with no combat capabilities given to them. This child is then labeled as useless and a burden. Some of them are even killed off due to being a burden.

Well, either way they would die regardless. Due to the rampant energy that is within them, they would eventually die because their body is too weak to handle it. As of now, there is no way to save them. No one in this world would bother to find a way to save them to begin with since it's not worth the cost and they were a disposable humans anyway.

"I'm still trying my best to find a way to save those children... Everything i tried has been useless though..." Looking at her eyes with that distanced look. She really cared a lot for this children doesn't she ?

"But... Surprisingly... Your body is strong enough to handle that ? Your body didn't go rampant at all ?"

"No... I feel none of that..."

"Ah... So it's just the looks then ? Your looks doesn't represent your age ?"

"You're sharp..."

"Hehehehe...i guess that just naturally came with age."

She's certainly quick to caught on.

"... Could you do me a favour ?"

"What is it ?"

"Would you mind staying here ? Don't worry, i'll talk to the principal and say you're my assistant. I don't mind paying you. I'll cut some cash off my paycheck. I'll even let you have a room of your own if you wanted."

Oi oi oi... What kind of deal is that ?

"Why is that ?"

She's offering me quite a lot and i only have met her just now. It's natural that i'm suspicious of this offer.

"I'm just glad that i could met you... Well, that's the reason i let you in... I just have a this feeling... It would be nice if we stick together, don't you think so ?"

That's true... Having someone who's also an otherworlder wouldn't be a bad choice if i have to say do myself. It would be a waste of chance if i didn't do this... Exchange of information would be great.

"Of course you could reject it if you wanted or is there anything else you wishes for ?"

I don't really get why you would even be so desperate to want me as your assistant. That's just obvnoxious if i have to say so. What's running in her thought ?

"I don't really get what you're seeing in me..."

"Hmm, i too don't know. You could very much call this as an instinct. I just thought that you could help me..."

She's relying on her instinct now ? Is she alright ? I don't even know how save those kids. I got no clue at all...but... It's not a bad offer.

"I'll take your offer."

"Really ? That's amazing, i'm sure you'll be a great assistant. Welcome aboard. I'll see you tomorrow after i finished all of the documents. Thank you very much."

Now that's all settled. So now i'm ended up as a teacher. How unexpected. Well as they say, expect the unexpected.

My journey as a teacher has just started and i hope it do last.

Or will it ? Who knows...

Surprisingly, i wake up in the same room the other day. Well, of course i am. I've gotten pass the phase of me thinking that i'm in a dream and by sleeping i would actually wake up from those dream.

Anyway, let's forget that for now. This is going to be my first job on this world. Well, it's actually my second,but being an adventurer wouldn't really count to your actual job does it ?

Well, i'm planning to have that as side gigs anyway. It's better for me to actually to have a constant flow of money instead of the one that's not very stable. Your payment as an adventurer depends on your job after all.

And as i have said before, the morning here is really lively. I'm getting less and less attention than before though which is a good thing. It's just uncomfortable for people to see you in a weird way just because of my looks.

It sorta bothers me a lot when i notices it a lot you know ? Disregarding that, it's probably better for me to get going. Arguing with people judgment like that would get me no where for now...

Hmm... Shizu-sensei actually waited for me in the front gate ? That's rather...

"Miyuki-san. Right here !" She greeted me with a smile.

"You do know that it's unnecessary for you to stay here ?"

"It's no problem. It's your first day after all. I wouldn't want you to get lost."

I won't get lost... Do you i'm a child ?

"Well, let's just get inside if you want to talk."

At last i could actually find a stable job here. The payment isn't huge though,but it should be enough. What i'm wondering is how Shizu-sensei is fine with this. She do realize that i'm taking the payment from her own paycheck right ? Why would you even bother doing that to begin with.

"You didn't forget the classroom, right ?"

In respond i just looked at her weirdly. Shizu-sensei... I'm not a child so can you please not treat me as one... It's just embarrassing to be treated as one...

"Ah right, i gotta introduce you to the rest.They already knew you since yesterday,but we should do some re-introduction."

Re-introduction ? Well, i just gotta go along with this whole charade i suppose...

*Knock*

"That must be sensei." I could hear someone saying that from inside.

"Good morning."

"Ah sensei, good morning."

"Sensei ! What are we going to do today ?'

"That's a very good question Alice..."

"So ?? What is it ?"

"Before that though."

As on cue, i went in to the class for this so called re-introduction.

"Eh, that girl.."

"So, today we're having an outdoor activity ! Before that though i want you guys to meet my new assistant. Her name is Miyuki." Shizu said as she gestured both of her hands toward me.

"Eh, that girl is your assistant ?" Kenya said while he's in a disbelief. This is not a benefit of being a child looking person.

"Sensei, isn't she's too young for that ?" Gale asked. That's a fair complain when i'm just shorter than him. Kids these days do grow taller doesn't they ?

"What ? Isn't she's just a random child ?"

"Sensei, is this some kind of a joke ?" Alice asked. Well, that's just rude.

"Not at all. You guys need to behave correctly, alright ? I want no bickering. Any question ?"

"Is she strong ?"

Seriously ? That's your first question...

"I think, you're even stronger than her Ken-chan."

"Hmph, i don't even think she could beat me." Alice proudly stated.

...Well, i'm being underestimated... Again...

"Then, why don't you guys test your skill against her ?" Shizu-sensei suggested.

"Hah ? Is that a challenge ? Sensei...are you sure that's a good idea ?"

"Of course, she agreed on that too." Shizu-sensei said as she looked at me in the face. Well, it's more like she dragged me into this,but it's true that i have no intention of rejecting the offer though.

"I'll be fighting her then. Don't blame me if you're hurt."

"Yeah, show her Ken-chan !"

"No mercy !"

These kids are way more brutal than i thought... Seriously what's with them ?

"Let me ask you, are you really sure, Miyuki-san ?" Shizu-sensei asked once again. She's really a worrywart isn't she. I thought she's the one who wanted this.

"Of course, i'll be glad to be their fighting partner."

Well, i'll be going easy on them. Not that i'll tell them that.

"Let's go the field. We'll have the test there."

I can't believe that i just agreed to a fight with children though...

"Just go all out on me. All you need to do is hit me. If you're successful,then you win." I said as i walked towards the middle.

"Heh, that's easy." Kenya responded while going infront of me.

"Shizu-sensei. Would you mind giving us a countdown ?"

"Of course..." She said. I wonder where's her confidence in my fighting power came from. Is she only saying that out of whim ? If i'm not capable then i would reject it, is that what she's thinking ?

"Are you both ready ?" She looked at both of us as we nodded." 3,2,1 start !"

"Heh, just you wait until i beat you."

Just gotta do what i can, i suppose..

Kenya quickly coat his sword with fire and assumed a stance. Although his sword stance still need a lot of work. What with those stance ? There's a lot of opening that the enemy could exploit. Where did he learn that from ? It's as if the stance is created just for show.

"Here, i go !"

He quickly charged at me and with all of his might, he slashed his sword downward. That's impressive for a child of his age,but of course i could easily read that attack.

After realizing his first attack just missed, he launched another constant slashes. A barrage of them in fact,but he's just swinging it randomly doesn't he ? It might work if the enemy is a goblin,but i'm clearly not one you know ?

He continue to attack me with a right slash followed by a left slash and it's on repeat. The power is great and all,but it's just a waste of power. The output clearly doesn't reflect the power it's emitting, meaning a lot of the power are going to be wasted.

{ Oh my... My Mi-chan is just amazing ! }

That's only a simple output read though... You're overestimating it.

"Urghhhh, why won't it hit ?"

Ah, he seems frustrated already. You can't lose your cool when you're in a fight.

As his slashes won't hit me, he jumped back and slashed his fiery sword forward and a slash of fire just came out straight for me,but as i said...

"It's far too slow..."

The fight or rather the trying to hit session actually gone for longer than i thought. I'm impressed by this kid endurance. Although by running those output for too long, he won't last at all. Still need to work on it more.

"*Pant*... I'm not done yet... I'm not..."he said as he fell to the ground. Using that spell for a long time must have taxes him a lot. Shizu quickly rushed to his side to aid him.

"That's my win, thank you." I declared. It's been like five minutes and there's not a single slash that hit me.

"No way ! She actually beat Ken-chan ?"

"Woah !"

I walked towards the fallen Kenya "So how about it ?"

"*Pant*, fine ! But that's only because Shizu-sensei said so."

"Great ! Everyone please welcome my new assistant with open hand. She's a person i trust so it would be best if you could also trust her as well."

"I suppose so if sensei trust her..." Alice said.

"I agree... The person Shizu-sensei trust should be very trustworthy." Gale said.

"If everyone trust her then sure..." Ryota responded.

"I'll trust you..." Chloe followed.

"Of course... I'll trust you.." Even the quiet Vasilisa agreed as well.

That's good enough for now...

"So, Sensei, what activities are we going to do today ?" Chloe asked.

"Hey, i want a break first ! I'm tired !"

"Don't be weak now. You're a boy aren't you ?" Alice complained.

"Hey, that's unfair."

"Now, now kids. No need to fight. Now that we're outside, we will be going to the usual place."

The usual place ? Whatever that is, it sure made them happy. I wonder what that place is.

And
.
.
.
.
.
.

"..."

"Sensei ! I want that cake too !"

"Hey, that's mine. Don't take it."

"Who ate my biscuits ?"

"Sensei, will you read me this book ?"

"Sensei, could you take that milk ?"

So this is what having six children feels like... This looks like a nightmare that every parents have.

Honestly Shizu-sensei... I just respect you for being able to handle them. Also, this so called outdoor activities is apparently a picnic trip on a hill outside of the city. The cakes are great though so i'm not complaining.

"After this, we're going to search for a medicinal herbs. So you guys better be ready." Shizu said.

"Okay !"

"Can we play first ?"

"Yeah, we can delay it until later,right ?"

"Mhmmm..."

"Well... We do have the whole afternoon...." She thought and finally looks at me." Hmmm... Since, Miyuki-san is here... Alright, you guys can play first,but be right back as soon as i said so, okay ?"

"Okay, Sensei !" They said in a unison. At least they're united.

And now the kids are officially gone. Why did i chose to be an assistant anyway... Wait, why did i question my life decision now ? Well, it's certainly way less dangerous than being an adventurer and i could relax more on this job. I wonder where did Velzard-san went to though. Am i abandoned by them ? Just the thought of it gave me the chill... At least i'm capable of surviving on my own so it wasn't all bad,but still..

"Say, Shizu-sensei. Is there really no way for you to stabilize those kids rampaging forces within them ?"

"As of now... That seems to be the case. . . " She said with looks of regret clearly plastered across her face. It must hurt a lot to see them dying slowly.

"How much time do they have ?"

"I don't know... They could die anytime... The longest anyone have ever survived is approximately five years."

"I see..."

So that's basically their timespan... Anyone would be depressed just to know that. These kids... Have they knew about it already ? If so, then they sure have a strong will don't they ?

"Well, let's save them together shall we ?" I said.

"Together ? .... Yeah... You're right. I'll try my best." She said with a distanced look on her face. Did i say something wrong ? What's the matter ?

"Shizu-sensei ? Are you okay ?"

"Ah, yes... I am. Let's check on the ki-..." Her words come to a halt as she senses something. This can't be a good news.

*Roar*

The hunch was right. It's coming from where those children went to. This can't be good. Did they just get themselves into trouble. On my first day of work ? That's just...

"Let's go." Shizu said.

"Yeah.."

Are you kidding me ? That being actually existed here...

The childrens are not in danger at all as all of them are safe in Shizu-sensei hand,but we just got another issues.

An actual Hydra just appeared.

That's not even a joke... A Hydra appeared from the mountain and are heading to the city. The guards have probably noticed it already if it was of that size.

"Sensei ! What should we do. There's no way we could fight off against that."

"Yeah ! We can't win !"

It's true. There's a fairly low chance for us to actually win this.

"Regardless, we need to head back to the city." Shizu-sensei ordered.

"I think that's a bad idea... We should just let the childrens be here. It's not safe in the city to begin with." I commented..

"That's true... Sorry my judgement has been clouded..."

Well, we're facing off against this creature after all. At this point, we must not waste any time.

"Come with me." I grabbed Shizu-sensei by the arm and quickly summoned my stingray to fly there. Shizu-sensei doesn't seem to be surprised. Maybe she's used to all of this after all. Well, she's probably a veteran.

"Eh, what's that ??"

"No time for question. Let's go."

"Alright."

Can't i just have a day with no conflict ?

How did a Hydra came here anyway ?

{ Does that even matter now ? }

Well, of course no... So let's resolve this quickly.

•••

"Sir ! We're under attack. It's a Hydra. What should we do ? The front wall will be destroyed at this rate."

"What ? Deploy the archer team right now,then i want my battalion to be deployed immediately. We'll also inform this to the general. Understood ?"

"Yes sir ! Immediately." The knight quickly left the room to convey the order.

The liutenant was clearly at a disbelief there.A Hydra could attack them at this ? He thought it was a legendary creature that one would not ever have the chance to see in their lifetime and yet, it's here infront of their eyes.

They just need to let the reality sink in now that they have no choice,but to defend their homeland.

'What did i get myself into...' the liutenant thought.

"Archer ! Aim at its head. I want all of you to fire at my command." Once everyone draw their bow and took an aim, he immediately gave out the order. " Fire !"

A barrage of arrow flew out from the cities wall and its target is the Hydra head in hoping that the number of arrows could kill it, but in reality, it won't even do much.

"Our arrows ?"

"Impossible."

"No,no no no no."

Quickly the soldiers fell in despair. They already are in despair as they were told that the enemy was a hydra,but now realizing that their weapons won't even work.How could they not fall in despair ? Their weapon are like a toy in the hydra's eye. It's truly a high rank creatures that strenght must not be underestimated.

That's not the only issue of course. Ingrassia might be a superpower,but their soldier actually lack real combat experience due to their seemingly peaceful situation. Except for the northen border, the rest of Ingrassia are free from attacks of sort due to it strategic location in the continent. Unlike other countries, which border the forest and place where monsters actually manifested which resulted the number of monster attacks to increase.

And so the moral of the soldiers have dropped significantly due to this seemingly unwinnable situation.

"We're going to die... There is no way ! There's no way !!"

The Hydra that has finally reached the front gate, quickly launch an attack with all of its head letting out a breath of fire that burned the whole area.

When it's just about to launch another attack, a sword thrust came right from above and it directly hit one of the Hydra's head.

The Hydra screeches before it quickly regenerate its missing head once more. The Hydra is known for its insane regenerative ability which makes them near invincible.

"Shizu-sensei ! We need to evacuate everyone first." Miyuki shouted from above.

The Hydra might be strong,but its lack of intelligence is also one of the downfall of it. It just purely attack on instinct.

"Who's that ?"

"The Conqueror of flames ? That can't be... "

*Roar*

"Guards ! You need to evacuate everyone here. Right now !" Shizu said to the guards.

"How are you here ? I thought you were.."

"That's not important. Evacuate everyone right now ! That's an order ! Do it ! Fast ,and no interfering us."

"Y-yes !" For some reason, the guards thought it was a good idea to follow her order instead. No, perhaps that was the only choice he's going to have.

'Miyuki-san... This might be our last battle...'

It's understandable why Shizu would thought that was the case. One of those Hydra could very much ranked to be an S rank threat. None in this country would have expected that it would appear here in front of them.

"Miyuki-san ! " Shizu called after grouping up with Miyuki." Do you have a plan ? "

"We need to prevent the head from being able to regenerate no ? Isn't that what we do to a Hydra ? Your flames are going to be crucial here, Shizu-sensei."

The Hydra slithered its way to both of them to launch an attack. With a lot of head, it could cover a lot of range with those attacks. Not only that, the vision in every head is shared throughout all the others, meaning their response would be significantly gained an increase.

Both of them dodged the attack, and a giant spear of light came out of the ground and attack straight at the Hydra's neck. The strength is enough to rip apart a lot of its head,but it's not even enough.

"It's tough... " Miyuki muttered. Apparently she accidentally summoned that with her when she's dodging the attack.

"We need to combine our attack or else, we can't win." Shizu said.

"Right,but we can't actually damaged it."

"A change of plan."

The Hydra is known for its durability in combat after all. The scales are hard to pierce and even if it's hurt, it could easily regenerate without problem. Fighting against it would be tough as it is the greatest defense.

So instead of that, it might be better to distract it first. Fighting near the city wall wouldn't be adventagous for them to begin with. At least the Hydra is not a very intelligent creature so it would be very easy to distract.

Shizu steadily attack it before running away in an attempt to caught its attention. The fact that this monster is very agile really cause a lot of problem.

"Shizu-sensei, this should be far enough, now what ?"

"This is going to be tough... Follow my movement. We'll cut all of its head at once."

"Alright..."

Meanwhile within the city walls, a emergency meeting has been conducted. Everyone can easily senses the tense atmosphere that has surround the meeting room. It is a desperate time.

"How is it going ?"

"None of our attacks are working against it. Currently we're trying to dispatch the mage division to the scene since physical attacks seems to not work against it."

"Such legendary creatures could actually appear right here ? Where did it came from ? Don't joke with me ! How did no one able to detect it before it came here ?"

"We got no information regarding that, our top priority is still trying to get rid of it. We also have contacted the other nations for backup."

It is weird after all that such huge creatures are not seen by the patrols until it appeared in eyesight by the gate guards. One of the possibility is by the usage of teleportation,but it is seen as impossible seeing that the Hydra could not do teleportation, meaning there is someone else that is scheming behind the scene though no confirmation of that assumption just yet.

"So what should we do ?"

One of the soldiers seems to have realized something"Ah ! Sir, i just got a report. Someone else has already taken the Hydra to a field on the west."

"What ? Who did it."

It's natural to be surprised at that. Who could actually even dare to do that.

"We can't confirm who the person is,but there is two of them. Though one of our man said that one of them might be the Conqueror of Flames, Shizue Izawa."

"Impossible ! I thought she has already retired."

"We got no information regarding that,but we were told to not interfere."

"What ? How dare they ? Not to interfere ? They will die if we do not interfere !"

"But, sir... It would be bad for our army to be fighting a hydra no ? Wouldn't it be better to let a random force to fight first."

"How dare you underestimate our forces ! The destruction will be way too much if we waited for too long."

"That's not possible. According to our report, the hydra is brought far away from the city so the damage is kept to a minimum so i believe patient is a must. We'll wait for the results first."

"General ! What's your thought on this ?"

"Hmpph, it doesn't matter does it ? If they're going to take care of it, then we have no complaints. "

"That's..."

"We'll do as she says. It's pointless to bicker around here. I commanded you all to prepare your army first. Once they fail, we'll take over.May the God bless all of you."

"*Pant, *Pant*..... It still can regenerate ?" Shizu said. The fight has actually been going for a while. Although none of them suffered a meaningful injuries,but Shizu is still a human that has limited energies. The longer the battle is, the higher the chances of both of them losing.

"Shizu-sensei... You probably should stay back first. It's dangerous for you to stay longer."

"No ! I will not agree to that. I'll fight to the end." She backed off a bit to dodge the attack.

"Shizu-sensei watch out !"

The creature whip-like tale strike at both of them who's close to each other. Miyuki noticing that quickly created a sword to block the incoming attack with Shizu doing the same thing.

'It's heavy...' Miyuki thought.

{ Mi-chan ! Jump ! Now ! }

Instinctively,she jumped without hesitation leaving only Shizu on the ground and her instinct is true after all since a second after another head came from behind and struck them with the Hydra fire breath.

"Shizu-sensei !"

Flame covered the whole area she's on. Anyone would be dead when sprayed with that much power. Well, unless...

"I'm fine..."

"Eh ?"

The answer to that is because Shizu actually acquired a high resistance to fire. She's titled the Conqueror of Flames for a reason after all. Actually, Miyuki do possesses the resistance to fire,but a certain rabbit forgot to actually tell her that. That's going to be a story for another time.

Miyuki dropped down from the sky to cut down the head that is spraying fire which made the whip attack stop.

'We can't win... I don't know for how much time left for me to keep using Ifrit power. Should i let Ifrit went rampage ? No... Miyuki-san here might get hurt if i do that... What should i do ? Should i let her retreat ? No... We'll lack power if so...should we wait for backup ? No...'

"Miyuki-san, are you alright ?"

"I am, i will fight until the end so please do not worry."

"Hehehe... That's good. We're charging now."She said as she readied her sword. Her heroic form that made everyone seems assured when she's nearby. Though...

How long is that going to last for ?

When the both of them charged ahead, Shizu suddenly fallen down. It seems that she has reached her limit.

'No ! Ifrit is going to come out at this rate. What should i do.' Shizu thought.

Whether it's just Shizu's lucky day or was because the Hydra senses a threat coming out of Shizu, it quickly focus all of its attack on Shizu. Since she's already down to begin with, one attack from the Hydra is all i take to shut Shizu down.

"Shizu-sensei !"

{ No, good Mi-chan. She's knocked out for good. Ouch, that must hurt. }

This creature is actually stronger than the previously Chimera she fought after all. It's only been like two days and she has already fought this. Talk about luck.

{ Shiro, mind coming out ? I don't think i could actually beat this thing alone. }

{ Of course...}

*Roar*

"Heh..."

Even a monster such as that could celebrate too by roaring. Moving on the main problem. How to handle the ultimate shield.

"Mi-chan... This is going to be hard you know ?" Shiro commented.

"Of course,but we can go all out now. No one is watching right." Shiro nodded to that. " So there's nothing to worry about."

She started of her attack by summoning a octopus tentacles to immobilize the hydra first. She then do a follow up attack with by changing her weapon to a huge hammer first to crush its head.

Even that attack won't do much as its regenerative ability is way too high to begin with. Even if the damage is enough to break open the armor, the regeneration itself is the real challenge here.

"Is it possible to cauterize the wound so it won't regenerate"

"Uhh... you do realize that Shizu has been knocked out right ? Besides, this creature probably had a fire resistance to begin with." Shiro responded.

"Then, let's just blast it to the ground. Shiro, help me out."

After the hydra regeneration is completed, both of them continue their attack. Unfortunately none of the attack that directly attack the mind would work against this mindless monster or else it would be easy to win. Of course, unless they have a strong mind to start with.

"Alright, let's start."

By changing her weapon into a spear, she charged with Shiro preparing a skill just right under the Hydra's feet. Her complete manipulation of the property of light would only require her intelligence regarding how the light works.

With that, she threw her spear downward and change its size midway right before it hit the hydra. After that she would go on to blind the hydra vision first. It still require its eyesight to actually locate us after all and by a precise manipulation of the light itself. The eyed require light to pass through so we could actually have a vision. By not letting light pass through the eyes of the hydra, it's the same as blinding it.

And of course it would work. The hydra is such a simple creature to begin with. It doesn't have much complex power,but in return it only have pure offensive and pure defensive power. Nothing else is necessary.

As it let out a screeches, Miyuki shot the hydra with even more weapon to shut it down completely. It won't be immobilize for long,but it's definitely enough time for Shiro to prepare her the skill.

"It's ready !"

A pillar of light starts to appear and surrounded the hydra immediately as it is trying to free itself.

As it came down, the view is very bright that no one was able to see what's even going on anymore. What's in both of their mind is that, the creature needs to be dead. If it's not,then...

"Mi-chan... It will work right ?"

"Honestly, i don't even know..."

After a while, the light finally dissapear and greeted them was despair itself. It's not enough. The damage was just lacking a bit of power. That difference causes this.

*Boom*

The unexpected tail attack that came out from the light strikes directly at Miyuki's body which made her knocked by the force of it. The hydra tail is one of the most dangerous weapon that they could use and it just landed a direct hit.

"Mi-chan are you alright ?"

"It's still not dead ? Do you have any plan left ?"Miyuki said.

"Well..."

It seems there is nothing left that they could actually do as they watch the hydra getting closer to them. Miyuki thought is in a mess right now. How unlucky does she need to be ? She literally is in a near death situation just two days ago and she's in another one right now ? Unlike the other one, this really is a hopeless battle.

"I wonder how i'm going to die..."

"Mi-chan stop spouting nonsense, you're not going to die." Shiro said in an attempt to comfort her,but what's seen is certainly denied her words instantly.

*Roar*

"..."

As it's about to land another whip attack directly at her, the tail is then cut by an attack.

"Miyuki-sama... Are you alright ?" A certain blue haired demon said.

"Rain-san ?"

"I can't believe you get yourself in a trouble in just a week... Velzard-sama is going to have a lot stuff to say. Before that, let me handle the rest."

The hydra instinct is telling it that the blue demon infront of it is a threat that must be dispatched immediately. Every cell of its body is screaming right now.

The hydra quickly rushed to Rain to quickly slam her down to the ground using its now regenerated tail,but it's a futile attempt as it is cut once again.

It then uses all of its head to burn her to the ground and she swiftly dodged the attack before counter attacking with her own attack.

"Hmpph, pathetic creature. It's time to end this."

A body double of her is then created just besides her and she casted her spell to attack it.

"Nuclear magic : Nuclear Blast !"

Both her and the body double attack at the same time and with the power those two created caused the hydra to vaporize bit by bit before it dissapear completely.

Rain body double actually created the exact copy of her instead of an inferior version and that is why she was able to essentially double the impact of the damage without any reduced efficiency and power.

"That's all done. Miyuki-sama, are you alright ?" She said as she cleaned her maid outfit and her hands.

"You actually came..."

"Of course. I'm tasked by Velzard-sama to attend to your needs and that includes protecting you from danger."

Miyuki bit her own lips for her incapability. She's not doing enough. Miyuki is certainly a talented and could be said to be a progidy,but her mastery is still very low and thus the usage of her power is not maximum at all. It might work against a weak opponents,but a strong one... No chance. Maybe if it's nurtured enough then Miyuki would certainly be a powerful assets.

"Thank you... I'll be fine on my own now..."

"Then, i'll take my leave. Unfortunately, i have to report everything to Velzard-sama. So please do not have any complaints." She said before dissapearing to the ground.

"*Sigh*, what a horrible first day of work..."

•••

It's been a day since that incident with the hydra. The damaged cause by the hydra has been kept to a minimum,but it's still a lost money regardless.

I heard the upper ups are still trying to figure out the cause of this issue. It doesn't make sense that a hydra that huge was able to pass through the country without anyone actually noticing. That's just simply impossible. Maybe if it's a dragon or any other flying creature it would make sense,but this is a hydra.

Many have suspected that the hydra came out from the ground,but from the investigation so far, there's no trace of that. Further investigation is required though as it immediately became a national matters because how it could easily endanger the life of many if it's not treated. A monster that huge just easily passed the eyes of many guards. Talk about the news of the century. The competency of the guards is easily questionable if that's to be the case.

Apparently though, the whole country seems to believe that the one who saved them is actually the champion Shizue Izawa who returned back from retirement. Even though there's clearly two of us. Someone clearly did a propaganda here,but i'm not complaining so letting it be would be better. It benefits me more to begin with so i have no issues.

As for Shizu-san... She's still resting on her bed,but with this i just knew something. Is Shizu-sensei actually the champion Shizue Izawa ? That is very likely to be the case. Well i have no intention to dig further if she doesn't want anyone to know about it.

The good news is that the casualties are reduced to the minimum. It's still a shame that the gate guards has to suffer the death,but it's the consequences.

Ah, there's also the fact that the children are all safe and sound. Rain-san really save us there didn't she ? I'm extremely grateful that she actually came here.

Maybe, i'll check on Shizu-san conditions for now.

*Knock*

I opened the door and found myself someone who's reading a book. So she's already awake. That's quick. The power of potion i supposse.

"Shizu-san..."

"Ah, hello. Hehehe, i'm fine... Don't worry about me." She responded with a smile.

"Right... Don't force yourself."

"I'm not... What about the rest ? Are they alright ?"

Still worrying about the others first... She really is a nice person isn't she ?

"They are. Don't worry..."

"That's great...Nee... Miyuki-san. How long do you think i have ?"

Huh ? What does she mean with that ? Is she seriously saying that ?

"Have you ever have any regrets ? I'm worried that i might die first before i'm able to complete any of my wishes."

Regrets ? Not completing my wishes... Well i do know that feeling... After all i died way too early in my old world. There's thing that i would really like to do in my previous world,but...

"Will, i be able to die without regrets... I wonder..."

"Shizu-sensei..... ? Is it about the kids ?"

"Exactly... Will i die before i'm able to fullfill my purpose ? I don't know... Those kids... I can't let them die can't i ?"

"Why do you care so much about them ?" I asked.

It's not like they have any blood relation. In the end, your relation is a only a student and a teacher. So why bother ? I bet none of the teacher in the school actually care at all. Why put in so many effort... Why bother attaching yourself to the others ? Letting yourself be vulnerable like that. Letting yourself get hurt. I don't get it...

"Isn't that the right thing to do ? Besides, they're family. We might have no bond whatsoever,but i do consider them as my family."

The right thing to do ? Letting yourself be attached to someone ? Is that...

"That's the risk of being a human after al,but isn't that what makes it beautiful to begin with ? Human life became more meaningful with those lifespan doesn't it ? We learned to cherish something because we know that something could dissapear one day."

The time made it valuable ?

"It would be very lonely after all to have no one at your side... It's kinda sad... So no matter what, i'm going to save those children. They're my family... The people who are precious to me."

She's not going to back down at all...

"*Sigh* you really are a true champion aren't you Shizue Izawa-sensei"

"Hmm ? So you have already know ? Well, it doesn't matter... Though it's been a while since i've heard those name..."

"So it's true..."

"Miyuki-san... Do you want to hear my story ?"

"Of course..."

Her story actually started decades ago which sorta surprised me. She's older than what she looks like doesn't she ?

She was summoned here a long time ago as a summoned people. It was demon lord Leon who summoned her here around seventy years ago. At that time she thought she was going to be killed,but then she was seen as a potential by the demon lord and thus she was saved.

Though it wasn't long until she was abandoned anyway. One day, the hero came to Leon's castle and while Leon fled from the scene, Shizu was left there to defend the castle.

Unfortunately for Shizu, she's no match for the hero as her power went beyond what Shizu could have imagined. It was surely a desperate time for Shizu as she thought she was once again going to be killed by the hero,but she was somehow spared. The hero had spared her life as she was now free.

Shizu went on to travel with the hero for a while until she is left alone again by the hero. She then went on to become the adventurer for years thus earning her the title of the champion. Until then she kept on working for the adventurer guild until one day she met this kids.

She decided that she would help this kids. Using her connection, she managed to collect the failed summoned kids and bringing them together under this class and until this day, she's still trying to find a way to save this kids rampaging magicules.

"It was sure a fun time,but now i must not rest... I still have a job..."

"That's understandable... Why are you telling me this though ?"

"Well, we're from the same place aren't we ? You're going to be part of the family so why not ?"

I envy how easily you could say that as if without care at all. Everyone is your family ? That's just...

"Shizu-sensei... I'll help you in your quest then..."

"Really ? You're very kind Miyuki-san... I'll greatly take up your offer." She said with a bright smile. "I'm sorry that you have to take on this burden too though..." Her smile slowly died down.

"It's the path that i have chosen to take. There's no need for you to take on the blame."

"You really are kind. I'm glad to have met you. Let us work together shall we ? We're going to save those kids together."

Maybe, it's not going to be bad after all. Perhaps it's going to be great.

At least that's what i thought at the time.

Apparently...

That was a lie.

•••

It's been roughly a month since the incident with the hydra. The country has not managed to gain any information just yet about the appearance of that just yet. They did find out that the hydra is indeed teleported,but no more information is gained after that.

I still do my job as an adventurer from time to time to gain information regarding the way to save those kids too. Though up until, there's no founding just yet.

There must be a way to save those kids. I'm sure about it. That's why i must not give up just yet. Well, it is certainly great to have a goal in mind.

Today we're going to have a class together. Though i have particularly getting close to Vasilisa-san this days. She's the quiet type on not very noisy and that's why handling her is somewhat easier.

"Ah sensei ! Good morning. Do you wanna try my cookie ?" Lisa greeted me at my dorm room.

It's also a privilege that i get to have as a teacher here. Well, i'm not actually a teacher,but Shizu still somehow secured me a room for me to stay in. Though i have to pay for my own meals,but regardless it's still a great deal. Being a teacher here is actually not a dead-end job as i thought it's going to be. They actually treated the educators well enough.

Back to Lisa, she's actually quite the cheerful one if you get to know her more. She's not as energetic as Alice though,but she sure has the spirit.

"It's good. It's better than last week. Did you add something into it ?"

"Well, i did change the dough a bit. Did it make such a huge change ?"

"It does,but now prepare for the class. Okay ?"

"Of course !"

She quickly ran off to the corridor. I'm still preparing for the class that i'm going to have today and lastly the investigation. Though i would need to ask Shizu-san for confirmation regarding this.

This class is certainly a lively one though. Well, i gained a ton of experience just by being with them for a while. They're still a kids in the end that are naturally curious and wanted to have fun so there's that.

When i went to the class, apparently i arrived earlier than expected. There's only Chloe and Alice in the class.

"Good morning sensei." Alice greeted me.

"Good morning. Did you two sleep well ?"

"It's hard to sleep well. I can't wait for today. Right Chlo-chan ?"

"Mhmmm... I can't wait."

Well they certainly are happy. I can especially see Alice being happy about this too. Well, i can't blame her for being overly excited about this. It's something she's been waiting for after all. She really wanted to show off doesn't she ?

So what exactly is going on ?

*Knock*

"Good morning sensei..." Ah, so the boys have arrived.

"Morning."

They doesn't seem to be as excited as the girls don't they ? Well, that's to be expected. The last time i heard this event happened, i remember they say that Kenya somehow burned the place.

So what exactly is going on ? Well, it's a cooking competition between class. As an adventurer, you would need to be able to have the basic survival skill such as cooking so that's why teaching this is nessecary. Unfortunately for Kenya, this type of stuff is not his forte at all. I'm sorry,but that's just how the curriculum is.

"Where's Shizu-sensei ? I haven't seen her since morning." Gale said. " Usually she would be in the kitchen at this time,but i haven't seen her at all. Lisa is also gone. Do you happened to know where she is ?" He asked.

"Maybe, both of them are just late because of excitement. They probably will arrive soon." I assured them. I did know that Shizu love to cook as well so that's perhaps a possibility ?

And right upon cue, both of them arrived at our front door.

"Sorry for being late... There's a lot that i need to prepare."

"Ah, Shizu-sensei ! You finally arrived." Alice happily drag Shizu-sensei hand.

"Sorry for being late everyone." Lisa apologized.

"That's fine, there's no need to worry." Alice said. She does looks like the one who's the most excited in this room. " Let's go to the venue everyone ! You guys better be helpful."

"Yeah , yeah..." Kenya said somberly. He really didn't want to be a part of this.

We all then went to where the competition took place in. Well, we're actually only using the field down there as the venue. As for the cooking utensils, they did provide us with one though we are allowed to bring our own additional equipment if we wanted to.

As for the theme of the dish, it's actually dessert. That's actually what makes Alice even more excited than usual. Well, what makes it even more interesting is the judge. There's three judge and consisting of a pattisier in Ingrassia called Yoshida, the vice principal and the pattisier for the royal family.

Well, talk about tough situation. The teachers are allowed to participate in this event though so that's a plus point for us and because our number of students are lowered than the rest of the class, i'm allowed to participate as well though the recipe is decided by the students so we're only here to help with the process.

"So, Alice. Did you plan the recipe already ?" I asked.

"Mhmmm, i prepared it the whole night you know ? This recipe will definitely win us the competition no doubt about that."

Well, it's good that she seems confident about it. She's certainly has been training a lot. Though, her food looks could need some work. Her taste of food though is actually decent,but i wonder what's she actually preparing.

"Students, gather up please !" The vice principal ordered.

The line of event start with the opening speech from the vice principal. It's more of an encouraging speech and a warning to not do any misconduct whatsoever with the competition. It's necessary for the competition to be fair and square after all.

Well, everyone is certainly fired up now so good job vice principal.

"That's all. You have roughly sixty minutes to complete the dish. You can start at my mark... Is everyone ready ?"

"Yeah !"

"Of course."

"Hurry up and start !"

"Let's win this !"

"On my mark 3 , 2 ,1 ... Start !"

And so the intense cooking competition has finally started. Let's hope for the best shall we ?

"So sensei, we're going to make a pancakes ! Sensei, have a look at this."

Pancakes,huh ? That's too ordinary isn't it ? Once i take a look at the recipe, i kinda regretted calling it basic though... Oi.. where did you get this recipe from ?

"Hehehe, i've always been wanting to make this since i saw it on TV once. I actually did my research you know." She said smugly. This little brat... With this though we might have a chance.

The recipe isn't very complex as it is basically making a soufflé pancakes with a fruit paste filling in it and Shizu sure do works fast. She understood the recipe quickly and get on to work immediately while issuing orders around. If she's not a teacher, she might actually be successful as a chef.

As for the conditions of the other team though, they sure are doing well aren't they ? Maybe i underestimated the strength of the other team a bit too much as they actually did a very good job at cooking. As expected of the highly evaluated Ingrassia students i suppose ?

Though it's not like our class will lose in term of skills. Our soufflé actually progressing smoothly. Shizu-sensei alongside the other girls worked on the dough while me and the boys work on the filling as well as the garnish.

It's not just Alice who's excited about this event. Even, Lisa is excited about it. This girls sure do love to cook don't they ?

Also we sure do work fast aren't we, well except for Kenya who's probably already tired of all this. This is just part of the process so bear with it.

"Sensei ! Let's work on the topping next." Gale suggested.

"Hmm...sure. Ryota, take the ingredients."

"Ah, yes.."

Meanwhile with the girls, things are going more brutal with them. They're the more expert one at cookint after all so that's to be given.

"Students ! You only have ten minutes left. Prepare your dishes quickly and have them on the table."

So there's that. We better hurried up our pace.

"Shizu-sensei ! We need the sauce right now."

"Yes !"

"We're going to win this right, sensei ?"

"Of course. Let's make this time be memorable."

Ten minutes have passed and times up. The competition is finally over and it's time for the judging. As expected, everyone is going to be very nervous.

One by one the judge tried each this made by everyone. The judging took some time before the judge is ready to announce the result and...

"After a tough decision, we have agreed that the winner of this competition would be.... Class C."

So we didn't win...

"Sensei... We...!" Alice went on to hug Shizu-sensei tightly. Everyone followed along to form a crowd around us.

"Sensei... Are you dissapointed ?" Lisa looked at my face. This surely is a sad time for them,huh ?

"No, you tried your best. I think that's what matters." I comforted her. It's true... In my line of work, i always see their efforts. The results are important,but...

"Well, you guys haven't lost just yet. There's always next time. Use this experience to train yourself more."

There's always next time ? Sensei, that's just...

"You hear what Shizu-sensei said right ? You could improve. Just like your cookie. Don't give up, kay ?"

"Okay.."

I understand that they must be dissapointed,but failure is also necessary for growth.

But, i never expected that those short time was apparently going to be very meaningful...

Really,huh...

The awarding ceremony for the three top class went very smoothly as ever and it was night time of the same day. I went to the kitchen to get my meal that i saved up and saw Shizu-sensei making coffee there. I wonder what she's doing late at this night ?

"Shizu-sensei, what are you doing ?"

"Miyuki-san... I'm just thinking of something. It's nothing serious..."

"Is it about the kids again ?"

"Yeah..."

"I've been wanting to ask you about this."

"What is it ?"

"Leon... Where is he at now ?"

Demon lord Leon... He must have an answer for all of this, right ? I'm sure of it. Shizu was summoned here a long time ago right ? She was granted her the privilege of eternal youth,but i just found out that she's not actually summoned here as an adult too right ? Why did i never realized that.

"Demon lord Leon... I don't actually know where he's at right now...,but maybe i could find him in the east. He moved around so much,but i don't actually know where he's from..."

"That's a shame..."

Well even if we do get his location, it's not like we're going to be able to take him down to begin wtih,but it's certainly the first step of the plan.

"Still, maybe he really do have the answer..."

"Shizu-sensei..."

*Creak*

"Gale... You could come out now." I said.

"Uhh... Sensei. I swear i did not hear anything. I just arrived to take my drink."

"Of course, just have a seat. It's fine."

"Are you sure ? I thought you guys are having a serious talk there..."

"It's fine Gale...you could stay if you wanted to." Shizu-sensei assured him.

"Okay..." He hesitantly take a seat.

Gale Gibson. He's the oldest out of the six of them and the most matured out of them all. He's a cool headed person that the class could relied on. An example of a big brother figure of the class.

"So how has it been so far ? What do you think of school ?"

"School ? Well with the addition of Miyuki-sensei here... I think it has become better. I mean the more the merrier right ? She's also trustworthy in my eyes and a very reliable person..."

"That's nice of you.."

"I'm glad you think so. I really did have a good eyes don't you think so hehehe..." For some reason i don't feel like those laugh actually came straight from her heart. It's kinda fake...

"Anyway, Miyuki-san... Thank you for asking me that question. That kinda cleared my mind a bit. Do you guys want to have some more chat ? I certainly won't mind."

"Yeah... I don't mind too."

"If Sensei said so..."

Well, we ended up having a chat until late at night. It was a fun chat though. We talk about a lot of things in the end. We even have drinks and more to complement it. That was certainly a great night. Shizu did left us with some word before we went to sleep though.

"Gale... Since you're the oldest one, take care of the rest okay ? Be a good example for them and for Miyuki-san... I hope you could support them longer. As i said before, i'm glad to have met you."

Apparently without me even realizing. That was the last word i will ever heard from her.

"Shizu-sensei couldn't have possibly left us ! That's a lie !"

"Gale ! You said you saw her last night didn't you ! Where is she right now !"

"I already said that i didn't know... She really is gone.."

"That can't be... Does she hate us..."

I can't say anything at all... So last night was a farewell... No, i don't know about that.. she might actually came back right ? Or should i really stop believing on those false hope.

"Sensei... Does Shizu-sensei actually hate us..." Gale asked me.

"That couldn't possibly be the case right ? Gale.. do you remember what Shizu-sensei has said to you ?"

"Well, i do..."

"Then, you do know that she has her own reason right ?"

"Perhaps... So maybe she'll come back... I don't know..."

Will she actually come back ? Of course i can't guarantee that at all. She didn't actually plan to fight Leon alone does she ? Will she even be able to win... No, i doubt it. She's doing a desperate attempt. What's she thinking ? I don't get her at all...

What are you thinking Shizu-san ? Did you not value your own life ?

I thought we want the same thing Shizu-sensei...

Apparently what we wanted is not even the same...

Where are you now Shizu-sensei...

•••

One month prior

"It's a cold night is it.... "

In a room somewhere on the continent there lies eight people whose face is covered in demonic mask. What's their goal ? That is unknown,but perhaps what they're going to do is a fate changing moment.

"So Bifrons is really dead,huh ? Getting himself expose like that, what a fool." A person with a demonic mask that resembles an owl said. His clothes could only be said as fancy.

"He does... That is why to mourn for the lost of him, i suggest a halt in all of our duties for a while. What do you think everyone ?" A person with a leopard mask said.

"That seems unnecessary does it ? What's that going to do ? It would only bring us down even more, no ? Thanks to his death, our economy is going to went to a terrible road. I see no reason for a halt in duties." A person who wore a demonic camel mask said.

"Don't you have any sympathy you bastard ? Grimr died,but you people wouldn't even care about it ? He risked his life trying to get that for you people despite him being weak and that's what caused him to be caught so don't you dare speak without any action !" This time it was the one who wore a baboon mask said.

"Regardless, he still died. He was weak after all. That's his fault." A person with bull mask said.

"His death is a shame,but there's nothing we can do about it. We could not let our progress be hindered by such death. He did his job marvelously so it's better to use what he had left. Amon, what's the situation ? I heard you sent in a hydra to Ingrassia." Another person who can be mistaken as the leader because of his lion mask said.

"Heh, the hydra is a waste after all. I heard that they managed to repel the attack. We just wasted a budget there. Though Ingrassia did suffer in the aftermath." The one who responded, wore a blue wolf mask.

"Hmph, what a fool ! We could not afford to lose anymore money. Bifrons is dead. He's the weakest among us,but he's helping our economics problem. If he's not here, we need to save up !"

"Of course ! I could very much sense that. I wouldn't want our organization to be disbanded because of such huge economic lost."

"Then, we need someone else to do his job now."

"You think we could find anyone ?"

"It's going to be hard."

"Tch, we can't do anymore recruitment,huh ?"

"The western nation is tightening their security a lot this past months so yes it is not possible for us to do recruitment out of the blue."

"Then are you saying that we should just let a seat be empty ?"

"No, but it's certainly not possible for us to do that. I suggest that we to halt that reckless plan."

"Reckless you say ?"

Their bickering continue on for a while with there seemingly no end to it. The organization members never really get along with each other at all so this happening is nothing,but expected.

"Will you all shut up." This time the one responded is not even wearing a animal mask. It was a human mask. Half of it being broken.

The intense pressure that those voice emits shut down the all of the other intensity in the room. There was no one that dare to speak against him.

"It's about time to end this laughable farce. What a joke that you all are fighting on this matter."

"Then,Astaroth, what are your stance regarding this ?"

"I simply wanted his sacrifice to be carved upon our history. Our goal has not been achieved just yet for your information. I want you people to work harder so why is it so hard for you people to do so ? The fall of him will not hinder us. You better keep that in mind."

It's easier said than done. That was the answer. Though he really won't care about that at all.

"So, enough of this pointless farce. Remember your roles as her loyal pawn. For the sake of Her Majesty 'The Empress', even we will seize the authorities from the world itself. Without fail."

That is the exchange of the people who perhaps will change the fate of the world itself. What are their true goals ? Who is this Empress they're talking about ? Who knows... No one actually know just yet.

One thing is for sure and that is.

They want the same thing.

•••

<<< To Be Continued >>>

Tensura Nikki

Side Chapter : The Blue Demon Diaries #2

Good day to you.

I hope you all still remember me.

If you don't, i'll beat you to pulp !

Ups, sorry. My inner side is coming out.

Sometimes, i need to remember that i am Guy-sama loyal maid that serves him with elegance. It's hard to actually maintain those persona all the time though.

Well, enough of that. Now i will meet Velzard-sama. Well, i heard that she's going to give me a new task which is very unusual. Regardless, i'm going to do her order as well. The person i am serving is only Guy-sama,but Velzard-sama is also her partner so i have to obey her order as well.

"Rain, i want you to keep an eye on Miyuki. Keep her out from danger."

Miyuki who's that ? Do we even have anyone with that name here ?

"It's that child that we picked up. She was given a name. Now please do your task."

She was given a name ? That's..... Could i call her with that ? Ahhhhhhh, that's just.... Well, she's one of the person i don't mind serving though. My one hundred percent loyalty still belongs to Guy-sama,but i'm just saying...

But a mission to protect her ? Where is even going to that she would need my protection ? Do i need to accompany her all the time ?

"No, please stay as far away as possible. I want you watch her from afar."

Urghh... That shattered my hope and dreams... I thought i would be able to accompany her at her journey.... Wait wouldn't i look like a stalker if i just watch her movement using magic ? Ughhh... Velzard-sama....

No complaining me... I just need to this job as best as i could.

How i wish i was there...

Well, i found out that Miyuki-sama actually went to Ingrassia. What is Velzard-sama actually thinking by leaving her there ? Such precious gems to be left alone... Don't worry though, i will watch for your safety all the time. I could already imagine the grateful face she's going to have... Fufufufufu..

Though she's doing better than i thought. As expected of her, she's a talented one that is worthy of my guidance after all.

Hmmm, so she decided to be an adventurer. To gain money is it ? I don't get what those humans are thinking. Why bother using this concept of money as payment. If i want my stuff i could just beat them up and they would surely give me what i wanted. That's always the way i do it back then on the demon realm. It will always work you know. Except that one time when i tried it on Noire.... Ughh, that annoying bastard...

Well, thinking of him would get me to absolutely no where so i better just forget it. What's important now is to watch for her safety and she's on her very first mission. An assassination mission ? Intresting... It's her test of skill,huh ? Those humans she's with is also pretty strong for a human. Still not even match for me,but they're decent at best.

Actually... I took back what i said a while back. Remember when i said they're decent ? Well, i hope you would forget me ever calling them that. How could they get caught already ? Couldn't they hide their presence a bit better ? What a nuisance to Miyuki-sama...

They even died on the mission ? They sure are useless aren't they ? Hmph, i should be the one who's there instead of them. But those humans are cruel aren't they ? Those creature she's facing is now what i called decent. What a cocky creature though that i would gladly kill that creature myself.

But hoh...even Miyuki-sama has some trouble against that monster. It's strong isn't it ? Of course it's no match for me,but i guess it is decent.

In the end though, Miyuki-sama could defeat this challenge,but i've never seen Miyuki-sama looks like this before. She looks cooler here. What is this feeling i'm getting...

Regardless, it's still her win so i'm not complaining at all.

She found someone new already ?
How did you do that already. Am i just bad at talking to new people or... Nah, of course it can't be the case right. Of course not... I'm a perfectly capable maid that could do anything so there's no way that's the case.

You better believe it or else...

Anyway so she decided to became a teacher,huh ? I'm very proud that my students actually became a teacher herself... I feel like i wanted to cry. Can i cry ? Wait no... Misery would laugh at me if she actually caught me crying.

"Rain, did you happened to see the.... Uhhh, what's with your face ?" Misery asked while looking at me suspiciously. Are you serious ? What with those timing ?

"Nothing, you're just imagining stuff."

"Right..."

That's just embarrassing... What's with that... I can't... I just can't... How could she be there in the first place ? That's just... What timing. Also, how did that hydra is there to begin with ? That just appeared there ? That's impossible.

A creature of that scale is in Ingrassia with no one possibly knowing ? That sounds stupid. That's just ridiculous that if this was a story i would consider this just to be a plot convinicence to start a conflict.

Also that human is called Shizu is it ? She possesed greater elemental spirit of flames within her,huh ? Ifrit was it ? Not bad. Though even with a glance i could clearly see that Ifrit was not used to the fullest potential here. She certainly wasted a lot of Ifrit potential.

That led her to her downfall,huh ? Well, even with the fullest potential of Ifrit, it's still going to be hard facing off against a hydra.

And so i was right. Shizu was defeated by the hydra leaving only Miyuki-sama alone there. What a shame that Shizu is defeated,but who care as long as Miyuki-sama is alive that is. At least now she doesn't have to hold back anymore.

Her power is definitely magnificent. No doubt about it,but it's definitely not enough. It's such a fancy atttack though. Unfortunately for you Miyuki-sama, i don't think you can actually win this.

Luckily for you, i am here for you. Fufufufufu, what a perfect time for me to show off a bit.

"Miyuki-sama are you alright ?" I asked her.

That entrance is just so cool. I chose the correct time to appear after all.

"I can't believe you get yourself in a trouble in just a week... Velzard-sama is going to have a lot stuff to say. Before that, let me handle the rest." Fufufu, let me show off a bit.

A hydra is nothing for me. I'll make quick work of this thing.

The hydra quickly rushed at me to slam me down to the ground,but i've seen that trick so many times now. It even wanted to burn my maid dress ? How dare you ! It's a gift from Guy-sama you know ?

"Hmpph, pathetic creature. It's time to end this."

Vaporize you lizard !

"Nuclear magic : Nuclear Blast !"

That's easy isn't it ? I even double my firepower using 'Mist'. What a lowly opponent.

"That's all done. Miyuki-sama, are you alright ?" I cleared my nonexistent dust on my dress. It's for show alright ?

"You actually came..."

"Of course. I'm tasked by Velzard-sama to attend to your needs and that includes protecting you from danger." Act profesional rain. I should act profesional. Can't be too friendly... Resist the urge...

"Thank you... I'll be fine on my own now..."

"Then, i'll take my leave. Unfortunately, i have to report everything to Velzard-sama. So please do not have any complaints." Well, it's not like i have any intention to report it unless Velzard-sama ask me to do so.

And that was the time i could make her owed one. That's amazing ! I wished to watch your journey a lot more Miyuki-sama and so i did.

Miyuki-sama continue on to become this Shizu assistant. That journey of her goes on for a while and i just found out that one kid in particular is trying to get close to Miyuki-sama,huh ? Who does she think she is. You should know your place, child.

Did i just evny a little girl ? Well, you can't blame me at all. This child just looks like a threat to me. Maybe she is a threat to us all. Tch, what a joke.

Regardless, i won't lose against a child.

"Rain, what's that face you're making. That's creepy."

"No, i'm not sad at all. You're imagining stuff !"

"What ?"

"Nothing. I thought you have better things to do, Misery..."

"Whatever..."

Ughhhh, that's embarrassing !!!!! What are those ? I just can't believe it...

Well, let's forget about those since this is way more important. They made Miyuki-sama lost a cooking competition ? Are you joking with me ? I call that a foul. A joke ! A laughable stuff ! I just can't believe what i just saw right now.

Well, whatever. I'm sure Miyuki-ssms could have easily won that. It's just the situation that prevented her. I'm sure of it. Absolutely. You know, when she came back, i'm gonna cook her the best meal she's going to have in her life.

Now, that i think about it. Maybe i should cook it for her now. That human called Shizu left her,huh ? Unforgivable...

I wonder what Miyuki-sama is going to do... Let that be a story for another time.

•••

Afterwords :

Hello there. I hope you have been enjoying this chapter so far. I very much hope you do.

What do we learn from this chapter ? Well, i won't spill it of course. I'm only going to tell you that i might accidentally buff a certain organization.

Also, yes Shizu-sensei is in this chapter and i wonder where she's going to... It's a timeline change for your information.

Regardless, i still have many plan for this story of mine and Rimuru-sama isn't even out just yet. I wonder when he's going to be out. I kinda miss him... Well let's just hope that i reduce the amount of procasinating and actually increase my time in writing. I think i might be able to do that. Tensura is such a wonderful story, don't you think so ?

I hope you guys do bear with my story here. That certainly would make me feel happy, thank you.

Anyway, i'm off to write the next chapter or i'm just going to get some sleep. As i said, i really need to fix my sleep schedule. It's just horrible when you only have like five hours of sleep everyday.

See you, i'll probably just sleep anyway.

Hope you'll be awaiting the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.7K 28
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...
46K 876 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...
72K 1.9K 49
{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adventures, however... In this story timelin...
29.2K 1.3K 42
In this story, Along with Kiyotaka, all other First Years gonna teleport to the Cardinal World. This will definitively Harem story, so if you don't l...