ASSIGNING C!DSMP:

By woobur

Assigning Dream SMP characters sexualities, disorders, genders, etc. All of these are headcanons, or simply... More

INFORMATION
โžœ GENDERS
C ! AIMSEY
ARGBUR
โžœ ORIENTATIONS
โžœ DISORDERS

C ! ANTFROST

36 1 0
By woobur

WORDS; 223.
IMAGES; 11.

HEADCANONS

1 — Casiboy Flag

A gender that feels similar to the concept of being a human boy, but in an eerie, uncanny valley way, as if it's not quite human or not fully human.

2 — Endercatic Flag (a/n: idk why, but it just feels right)

A subset of catgender where your gender is related to endermen and cats.

3 — Sillypixelcatgender Flag

A subset of catgender that is silly in nature, pixelated and sometimes related to computers and joy.

4 — Xenocopic Flag

Not a gender, but a label to say why you would potentially hoard or use xenogenders.

5 — Caedboy Flag

A term for a boy, man and/or masculine aligned person who's gender was cut away by traumatic incident/s. This is a neurogender.

6 — Gendervoid Flag

To be void of gender, or have a gender filled with a void. Similar to agender, but there are specifics that make those two labels differ.

PRONOUN SETS

He/him/his, it/its any feline related pronouns.  It likes to feel connected to it's species/hybridisation.

FAMILIAR

7 — Streetcatgender Flag

A subset of catgender that feels most connected to feral, stray and roadkill cats.

8 — Affectivamp Flag

A subtype of vampgender that feels soft, affectionate and cuddly.

9 — Unholything Flag

When your gender feels unholy, biblical and demon-like in nature.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
949K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...