BLOOD LUST || Elijah Mikaelson

By Thesarcastic1275

Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers ar... More

BLOOD LUST
CASTING
ACT 1 ; SEASON 2
THE RETURN TO THE BRAVE NEW WORLD WHILE THE BAD MOON RISES WITH A MEMORY LANE
KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MASQUERADE ; PART 1
KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MASQUERADE ; PART 3
ROSE & KATERINA
THE SACRIFICE BY THE LIGHT OF MOON
THE DESCENT OF DADDY ISSUES
THE CRYING WOLF AT THE DINNER PARTY
THE HOUSE GUEST KNOW THY ENEMY
THE LAST DANCE
THE LAST DANCE ; PART 2
KLAUS ; 1
KLAUS ; 2
THE SUN ALSO RISES AS I LAY DYING
ACT 2 ; SEASON 3
THE BIRTHDAY OF THE HYBRID
THE END OF AN AFFAIR WITH A DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR ; 1
THE END OF AN AFFAIR WITH A DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR ; 2
THE END OF AN AFFAIR WITH A DISTURBING BEHAVIOR; 3
OWN REDEMPTION
BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 1
BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 2
BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 3
THEIR REDEMPTION
CASTING ; 2
ACT; NEW ORLEANS
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
SINNER AND SAINTS EATING THE FRUIT OF THE POISONED TREE WHILE BLOODLETTING. ; 1
SINNER AND SAINTS EATING THE FRUIT OF THE POISONED TREE WHILE BLOODLETTING ; 2

KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MAQUERADE ; PART 2

1.6K 34 10
By Thesarcastic1275

KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MASQUERADE ; PART 2

EP 5 SEASON 2 : KILL OR BE KILLED

EP 6 SEASON 2 : PLAN B

EP 7 SEASON 2 : MASQUERADE

.. 

Liz , "Can you keep Caroline far away from me please? I don't wanna see her." 

that was what Caroline , damelia , Stefan and Elena  heard when they reached the cellar and was about to go in 

Damon looked  at Caroline before speaking at Liz ," She's your daughter, Liz."

Liz shook her head disappointed at Caroline , " Not anymore. My daughter's gone."

Damon whispered out as he felt sadness for her , "You have no idea how wrong you are about that."

hearing that Caroline left the suitcase in front of the door and left while Elena and Stefan followed her , while damelia got in and looked at Liz in a disappointing manner as she shook her head  disappointingly as she placed the suitcase in front of Damon and left from there and started to walk when she heard the couple argue about Katherine 
Damelia knew Katherine cared for damelia truly , yet Katherine told her to stay away from her , Damelia was her weakness , she sped upstairs no longer wanting to hear this conversation and saw Caroline sitting on the couch  

Damelia , "Hey darling "

she spoke as she sit next to Caroline , Caroline smiled at her as she hugged her making damelia hold her head and pat her back , whatever it was , it was scaring Caroline , a courageous person , you will ever meet , yet she did not ask what it was , it was Caroline's choice whether to say or not , Damelia was not going to force her .

 Elena soon joined the girls and asked Caroline , "Can I take you home?"Caroline left the hug as she shook her head so fast and spoke , " I can't go home."
Elena sat next to her friend  , "Why not?"

Caroline replied as her eyes started to tear up , "Because I'm scared."

Elena spoke as she hugged Caroline, "Why are you scared? Caroline, you can talk to me."

Caroline ,  "Katherine's gonna be there and she's gonna want me to tell her everything that happened today. She told me I had to spy on you and report back to her."

Elena sighed as she spoke , "I know and I've been so mad at you. But then, I tried to put myself in your position so that I could understand why you would do this to me and to Stefan because he's been such a friend to you. Who did she threaten?"

Caroline cried as she replied , "Matt, she threatened Matt and I'm so scared of her Elena! I am so scared of her." 

elena , " And you should be. Caroline, we all should be."

Caroline , "Why is she doing this? What does she want?"

Elena , "That's the million dollar question."

Damelia , "Caroline , My Love , Next time Katherine ever comes near you or calls you , i want you to tell her , Damelia is wanting your presence , will you do that for me ? "

Caroline nodded as she left Elena and went to hug Damelia as she pat on Caroline's  head whispering how wonderful she is

..

Elena passed the bed sheet to Damelia who put it over Caroline , making sure Caroline is alright , Elena started to leave

Elena seeing damon infront of the door , "Caroline's sleeping on the couch."

Damon nodded as he spoke , "I heard and you?"

Elena started to walk past him when she looked back and told damon  , "I'm going home.and  What you did for Caroline's mom, that's the Damon who was my friend. 

Damon suddenly spoke , "Hey, Stefan didn't drink the people blood, if you were curious, but he needs to and deep down you know that."

Elena looked back at him before she nodded and went to library .

Damelia starred at the blond before standing up and smiled at her brother before walking out of the house when he spoke , " you aren't going to meet Katherine , are you ?"

Damelia looked back and spoke as she smirked cocky , "Maybe , Maybe not"

..

Walking as she gets to the grill , she looks at the teenager doing their own jobs , some drinking , some writing, some near the pool , hell some even sleeping , she sighs as her mind filled with the memories of 1864 .

~~

"Miss Katherine , would you like to taste this cake that i made , only if you can " 

The raven woman who was emerald green dress spoke as she knocked on the open door  

Katherine looked at her as she smiled at the woman and spoke , "Please , come in and sit , i would love to try out your cake and please refrain from calling me miss , makes me feel old sweetheart "

Damelia smiled as she sat on the bed , the plate on her hand which was now on Katherine's , as she ate it  she left out a satisfied hum and looked at damelia and spoke , "Its is masterpiece damelia , you should start a bakery "

Damelia chuckled as she replied , "Katherine , i love cooking , its my hobby , but i would like to work as the men here  "

Katherine nodded as she ate the the cake 

..

"Katherine , you left your handkerchief in my roo-" Damelia stopped as she saw Katherine feeding  of the maid 

She quickly closed and spoke as she nervously stood  , "You left your door unlocked"

Katherine looked at her amused and spoke , "Why aren't you running , to your father ? " 

Damelia , "That would mean signing my death sentence "

Katherine , "what about now , what if i kill you ?"

Damelia , "You wouldn't , i trust you"

Katherine shook her head as she wiped the blood off with the handkerchief damelia bought , " Don't , never trust a vampire , they do anything to survive "

Damelia , " then why haven't you  killed me yet"

she said as she stare into Katherine eyes as she tilted her head slowly 

Katherine was about to speak when she couldn't , she couldn't reply to it ,

She cared for that woman 

"DAMELIA "

A voice roared outside the room , as she went out  to meet her father , who was looking furious and when he saw her and Katherine ,, hearing the voice the Salvatore brothers also came out to meet their father , he started to speak , well , shout .

giuseppe , " What  have you done ??!! Who gave you the rights to make decisions , i am the man of this house , i make decisions that include you too , go and sit in room until I say so !!"

Seeing his twin getting shouted , he stepped in , "What happened father ?"

Giuseppe , "She spoke with the council "

Damelia , " You weren't being a good leader , you were bad , also being my father , you lead the wrong people , They are nothing but problems "

Giuseppe , " you dare to talk back to me ?"

damelia laughed as she shook her head as she walk down the stairs and spoke , " i think you forgot who put the fork in your hands when you shouted at me , Father , mind your tone when talking to me "

Giuseppe looked frightened for a moment before speaking , "I am your Fathe-"

it didn't even take for him to finish the sentence when the vase next to damelia flew towards Giuseppe who was nearly hit by it , she again spoke "Shut it , you are making me sick with your loud voice "  

Damelia said as she left the room , Katherine looked at her and smirked as she left , following her , her brother taking care of the glass pieces , while her father left the house 

..

Damelia was enjoying her time as Damon and Stefan continue to play , sitting on the staircase she played with the lillies

She looked at her brothers , wishing to play with them

Katherine , "if you wanted to play , why not do it "

She spoke as she sat next to her

Damelia looked at her before smiling , "The dress is too big for me to hold when I run fast Katherine "

Stefan , "Sister , why did you not tell us you were sitting here- Miss Katherine , Evening "

..

Aurora , maiden of Damelia looked at Damelia who was reading a book , and spoke

Aurora , " How are you not hating these corsets , Miss damelia "

Damelia looked at the mirror , meeting aurora's green eyes and spoke , "I just love it , it shows off my figure and is..pretty "

Aurora chuckled as she shook her head and spoke again , "Miss Katherine told me to tell you that , she is wishing for your presence for a tea  and your brothers told me tell  to meet them  tonight in the woods  "

Damelia frowned, "Why would they want to meet me in the woods ?  "

Aurora  chuckled as she spoke as she turned Damelia around , "maybe  because you got an award at the university "

..

~~

WHEN DAMELIA REACHED THE SALVATORE HOUSE , She was met up with Damon , Alaric and  Jeremy , around the table 

Damelia , "What is going on ?"

Damon smiled and spoke , "Mason Lockwood , Moonstone , Aztec curses and anyway who has it ?"

Jeremy replied as he kept the paper down , "Tyler "

Damelia quickly spoke , "Can you get it ?  "

Jeremy replied as he nodded his head , "Yeah "

Damon, " see now your life has some purposes "

Jeremy , "So, you do believe it?"
Damon spoke as he drank , "It's the same book that says a werewolf bite kills a vampire. "

Damelia spoke as she took her brothers cup and kept it on the table  , "Ignoring it would make us an even bigger idiot. Let's go."

..

Elena who was sorting pot the masks spoke when she saw him , "Damelia , Damon, what are you both  doing here?"

Damon smiled sarcastically and spoke , "Looking for our baby bro. Speaking of, would you tell yours to stop following us around?"

Elena looked at both of them in confusion , "What's going on?"

Damon spoke and left as he took his twins hand  , "Ask eager beaver"

As they left Jeremy enters the room and Elena spoke making him halt

Elena , "Jeremy, what is he making you do?"

Jeremy sighed and spoke looking at his  sister , "He's not making me do anything, the twins and I..."

Elena interrupted him , " Uh, no. No way. No, no, no, no. There is no "the twins  and you". There's Damon and Damelia  and whoever Damon is using, and those people, they end up dead. Whatever is going on Jeremy, I want you to stay out of it."

Jeremy scoffed and retaliated as he looked at his elder sister with a glare  

Jeremy , "I don't really care what you want, Elena. It's because of you that I'm in this mess in the first place, so I'm sorry, but you really don't get to tell me what I'm gonna do."

He left before she can talk back to him , making her sigh as she looked down .

..

Damon disgustingly asked , "Katherine's with Mason Lockwood?"

Damelia looked at her brothers and spoke while she tore the grass from the ground , "We missed it. He got into town right after she did. It makes perfect sense."

Damon asked , "I know, but Mason Lockwood?! Werewolf thing aside, the guy is a surfer. She's got to be using him. She has to be."

Stefan looked at Damon and asked, "Using him for what?"

Damelia replied , getting up from the ground  , "Mason Lockwood's looking for a moonstone that allegedly can break the full moon werewolf curse. Maybe Katherine wants it as well."

Stefan looked confused and questioned , " Why?"

Damon , "Well...no idea. That's the beauty of Katherine; she's always up to something."

Stefan questioned as he stared at his siblings , "So, how are we gonna find this moonstone?"

Damelia spoke , making Damon sarcastically smile and pinch on her hand lightly , "Jeremy is getting it from Tyler."

Stefan looked at his brother and asked , "Why would you involve Jeremy?"

Slapping on his hand , Stefan walked away , making Damon groan and shout 

Damon , "He's playing Indiana Jones. He involved himself."

and looked at his twin before speaking , "really ? throwing me under the bus is what you are into now ?"

damelia smirked as she slapped on his hand exactly where Stefan slapped and walked away and smiling wholeheartedly when she heard her brother growling , "You two should stop beating me" 

..

Hearing Jeremy's failure , she sarcastically smiled as she left the place with Stefan 

 ..

Bonnie said as she stopped moving , "Okay. This is as far as I go."

Damon left her arm , " Okay."

Bonnie glared at him and spook , "What do you want?"

Damelia spoke ,"A favor".

Bonnie retorted at Damon who rolled his eyes , "Like that's gonna happen."

Damon , "So predictable."

and he looked at Stefan and Damelia and spoke , "That's why I brought them"

Stefan blurted out , "I know how you feel about helping us out, but since you're the one that linked Mason with Katherine, we finally have an opportunity to get an upper hand on both of them so, just hear us out."

Damelia spoke , "Pretty please."

 Bonnie nodded  , "I'm listening."

suddenly Stefan's phone rang 

Stefan , "I have to fill Elena in on what's going on."

Stefan looked at Damon and spoke , " Can you play nice, please?"

and then looked at his sister and spoke , "Make sure he does , please "

Damon scoffed seeing who he was telling to make sure , Damelia nodded , " I guess."

Damelia spoke  , "All you have to do is touch Mason Lockwood again to see if he gave Katherine the moonstone."

Bonnie frowned as she looked at damelia , who was calm making bonnie to be calm , "My visions don't work like that. I don't get to ask questions."

Damon rolled his eyes at his sisters attempt and spoke , "How inconvenient. Although, let's talk about that little witchy juju thing you do with me. You know, the fun one where my brain bursts into flames? What is that?"

Bonnie looked back at Damon with a bored look and spoke , "That's me giving you an aneurysm. Your blood vessels go pop, but you heal quickly; so, I do it over and over again."

Damon smirked as he questioned , "Is it vampire specific?"

Bonnie spoke , "It'd work on anyone with a supernatural healing ability."

Damon smirked as he spoke while looking at bonnie , "Good. Good, good."

Bonnie , " Damon, I'm not gonna help you hurt him."

Damon groaned , "Mason Lockwood's a werewolf, Katherine's evil. They're the bad guys. Really? You're gonna play morality police with me right now? Let me put it to you another way: they're a threat to Elena. So you, witch, are gonna get over yourself and help us."

he said making Damelia speak at the same time Stefan came back and speak 

Damelia / Stefan , "Yeah, he meant that as a question with a "please" on the end."

Damon rolled his eyes and replied , " absolutely "

..

WAITING FOR HER TURN DAMELIA looked at Mason who was speaking with Bonnie

Mason spoke a she got out of the car , "Hey, can you move your van? I'm blocked in".

Mason ran to Bonnie to help her as he took hold of the item , "Hey, how did you get stuck doing that by yourself?"

Bonnie looked at him as she laughed and spoke , " All the guys bailed. Something about draft picks. I don't know, I don't speak that language."

Mason spoke in between as he helped her take down the things , "Here, let me give you a hand."

Bonnie looked around and whispered out a sorry before she starts to give Mason an aneurysm 

Mason groaned loudly , as let go of the item and kept his hands on his temple and Damelia walks  past Bonnie and knees Mason in the face. 

Mason falls to the ground, unconscious  as Damon opens the passenger door and signals for Bonnie to get in. 

Stefan takes Mason's keys out of his pockets and throws them to Damelia who threw it to Damon who got inside the jeep . Damelia  and Stefan put Mason in the trunk of the jeep. Damon  drives off with Bonnie in the passenger seat as damelia got in the trunk with mason 

..

Damon took Mason from Damelia who was carrying him and put him on a chair 

Bonnie came near Damelia and spoke as she smiled lightly making damelia smile back , " Here's his bag. As requested."

Damon groaned out , " Okay, grab that corner."

Bonnie blurt out as she grab it , "Why are we doing this?"

Damon looked at her before speaking , " Because I don't want to stain the carpet."

Bonnie smirks as she spoke back , "I knew you were gonna say something like that."

Damon raised his eyebrows as he spoke in a singing manner , "Judging again."

Damelia looked at Masons face as she spoke as she sighs , "He's not gonna be out much longer."

Damon spoke as he took out the chains from masons bag , "Whoa. Looks like this guy's used to being tied up."

Bonnie walk to Mason and took his head in her hand as she closed her eyes , focusing .

Damon looked at her before speaking , "What are you doing?"

Bonnie spoke sighing , " You're looking for a moonstone. I'm trying to help you find it."

Damon  said as he tied mason to the chair ," Oh, good, yeah. Find out if he gave it to Katherine, and find out where she is. And find out what they're gonna do with it once they get it."

Damelia , "Giver her a break , Damon , let her focus"

Focusing , bonnie let out a whisper , "Somewhere small. dark. There's water."

Damelia spoke as she drank the liquor she pour for herself with a frown on her face , " Like a sewer?"

Bonnie shook her head as she spoke , "No. Like a well? That can't be right. Yeah. It's a well."

Damon looked at Damelia and asked Bonnie , "Why would it be in a well?"

Bonnie opened her eyes and sighed and spoke , "I told you, I only get what I get."

Suddenly Mason gabbed Bonnies hand making her flinch , Damelia sped over there and pulled masons hands off Bonnie as she looked at Bonnie who was in a scared mood and said 

Bonnie , " That's it. That's all I got."

and started to walk away before Damon called her Damon , "Hey, judgey!"

Bonnie turned around 
Damon , "Thank you."

she nodded and left the twins alone with Mason .

Damon punched Mason and spoke as he stared at him , " Come on. Wake up, wolf boy."

Waking up , Mason tried to get out of the chair , Damon who was heating the poker looked at him and spoke as he looked at his twin 

Damon , "Someone's feisty."

Damon gets up as Mason continues to struggle and thrusts the chair backwards, falling onto the floor. Damelia  walks over to him as she drinks her  bourbon 

Mason looked at the twins and shouted , "What?!" 

Damon smiled sarcastically as he stick the iron poker into Mason's chest making  Mason scream

Damon spoke as he looked at his sister before taking the cup and drink the rest of the drink , "You can hurt -- good to know. I was afraid you were gonna be some beast mass with no affinity for pain."

giving back the cup , Damon pulled out the poker and spoke as he tilt his head , "Oh, but you heal quickly. Not good. Guess I'll just have to keep applying pain."

Damelia  grabs Mason and pulls him back up with the chair , Damon  walks back over to the fireplace and heats up the poker again as he stared at his sister who was now crouching in front of Mason

Damelia spoke as she kept the cold cup on the would to make the would to be  a better , "So...Katherine. How do you know her? What is she up to?"

Mason said nothing and  spits on the floor and stares at her 

Damelia raised her eyebrows before speaking , "I have all day."  

she said as she break the glass in her hands and pushed on glass piece inside masons chest  

 Mason grits his teeth and screams at the pain as Damelia got up and went to get another cup , pours the liquor and went  infront of Mason again 

Mason looked at her before he grunted out , "You know... i thought..ugh..you would be a better sibling..someone nicer "

Damelia looked at as she tried not to laugh and spoke , "What can i say ? i am a twin of Damon , but a bit more crucial "

Damon continues to heat the poker in the fire as he snickers at her words before speaking to Mason  , " When did you two meet?         Did she seduce you, tell you she loved you?       You're supernatural so she can't compel you.       I'm sure she used her other charms.     Katherine's good that way."

Jeremy walks in the room with a box as he sets it down on a table he looked at damelia and gave her a soft smile , Damon loooked at the gilbert with a pissed look before speaking , "I thought I told you to leave."

Jeremy ignored Damon and spoke to Damelia , "I found something in Ric's box of stuff."

Damon spoke as he came near them , "Ooh. What is it?"

 Jeremy looks at Damon before taking out a plant

Jeremy spoke as looked at twins , "I did a search on my phone.    It's a plant.    Aconitum Vulparia.    It grows in the mountainous areas of the northern hemisphere.     Commonly known as aconite  ,  blue rocket ,  and  wolfsbane.

Damelia takes the wolfsbane as she stared at it 

Damon spoke also looking at the plant , "What else did you read?"

Jeremy takes his phone and  shows Damon his phone , "Well, every source says something different  . One myth says it causes lycanthropy, which sounds bogus.   Another one says that it protects people and another one says,   well, it's toxic ."

Hearing Mason groan , damelia spoke with a small smile , "I'm guessing toxic."

she takes the plant and goes toward Mason and questioned him

Damelia , "What's Katherine doing in Mystic Falls?"

Seeing Mason doesn't answer, Damelia shrugged as she brushes the end of the wolfsbane across Mason's cheek Seeing  It  burns  and Mason screams , Damelia pulled off the wolfsbane  and tore Masons shirt a little and crouched infront of him 

Damon took this chance to question , "Why is she here?"

Mason grunted out , " She's here with me. Why do you ask, you jealous?"

Damon clenched his jaws and spoke as he psychotically  smiled , "How rude of me. You know, I just realized, I didn't offer you anything to eat."

Damon takes the wolfsbane from Damelia before shoving the wolfsbane into Mason's mouth. Mason grunts and groans in pain as he tries to move 

Damon spoke , "Yummy!"

Damon stops as Damelia tapped on his wrist  , Mason spits up the wolfsbane and coughs as she spoke , "Now you know how it feels "

Damelia asked again as she stood up  , glaring down at Mason , "Why do you want the moonstone?"

Mason shouted as he glared at her back , "Screw you!"

 Damelia sighed and spoke , "tsk tsk tsk! Wrong answer!"

 Jeremy shouted as he looked at Mason , "If he was gonna say anything, he would have already!"

Damon pushed his sister out of the way as he spoke , "I'm taking your eyes now."

 Mason said as he jumped in his seat as Damon walked over to him , "The well! You can find it there."

Damon threateningly holds the wolfsbane up to Mason as he spoke while groaning as Masons stupid-ness , "I know where it is. I want to know what it does and why you want it."

Mason looked at Damon and spoke , voice tone down , " I'm getting it for Katherine."

Damelia questioned , "Why?"

Mason replies as he panted , "She's gonna use it to lift the curse."

Damon looked at his sister as he asked again ," Of the moon? Now, why would a vampire help a werewolf break a curse that keeps them from turning whenever they want?"

Mason spoke , " So I wouldn't have to turn anymore."

Damelia squinted her eyes as she asked , "Why? Why would she even try to help..you ? ": 

Mason spoke , "Because she loves me."

The twin looked at each other before laughing loudly

Damelia wiped her tears that came out from eyes as she laughed , "Bullshit" 

Damon looked at Mason , speaking , " Now - now I get it. You're just stupid. Katherine doesn't love you. She's using you, you moron."

Mason glared , " I'm done talking."

Damelia nodded , " Yes, you are."

Damon hands Jeremy the wolfsbane as he spoke to Jeremy 

Damon , " It's time to take a walk, Jeremy."

Jeremy shook his head , " I'm staying"

Damelia glanced at Jeremy speaking , "No, you should go."

Jeremy spoke back to Damelia ,"I'm staying, Damelia. He's had enough."

Mason looks at Jeremy as he spoke , " Just help Tyler. Don't let this happen to him."

Jeremy looked at Mason as he called out , "Damon..."

Damon sped over to Jeremy and grabs him by the throat as he growled out , " You wanted to be a part of this?     Well, here it is!    Kill or be killed!   The guy is a werewolf;   he'd kill me the first chance he got!   So, you suck it up or leave. "

Damon lets go of Jeremy as Jeremy cough making Damelia sped over  to check over him for a moment

Damelia , "You good , love ?"

Jeremy nodded as he stared at Damelia , "Yeah...yeah...i am okay "

Damon , "He wants me to kill him, anyway. Don't you, Mason? It really is a curse, isn't it?"

Jeremy gets up and leaves not being able to see it  as Damon looked ta Mason in a sympathetic look as he spoke  , "You know, I look at you I see myself. A less dashing, less intelligent version."

Damelia walk next to Damon and looked at Mason

Mason spoke , shouted , " I love her!"

Damon shook his head as he spoke , " Oh, I know! I've been where you are. But Katherine will only rip your heart out. Let me do it for her."

Damon thrusts his hand into Mason's chest  as Damelia hold his shoulders from the back , Damon  kept looking him in the eyes as Mason groans , Damon removes his heart from his chest as he saw Mason's eyes go lifeless and his head falls down to his chest 

..

After a few moments Stefan got inside the room only to see his twins cleaning the place

Damon spoke as he looked at the moonstone in disgust , "All this for that?"

Stefan spoke as he tosses it over to Damelia and sat on the chair , "Yep."

Stefan spoke as he stared at the body of Mason Lockwood , "I see you both have  exercised your usual restraint."

Damelia snickered out , " Had to be done."

Damon smirks at his twin as he  take Mason's phone and texts Carol on behalf of Mason

Damon spoke as he typed ,"Carol, big opportunity in Florida, I'm gonna be gone for a long time. Will send for my things once I get settled. Much love, Mason"

Damelia spoke as she took his head and waited for any of her brothers to help her , seeing noone she took him herself , "Let's get rid of the body."

Damon looked through his phone as he whistled , " Oh, last number dialed. I wonder who that could possibly be?"

Damon pushes redial as he ran away from Stefan tried to stop him

Stefan , " No, no, no! Don't provoke her!"

The call was accepted , Katherine spoke , "Mason, you should have been here an hour ago".

Stefan continues to try to get Damon off the phone, but Damon pushes him back , Stefan slaps his hand and walks away in frustration as Damelia walks towards her twin 

Damon snickered , "Wrong boy toy."

Katherine gasped out , "Damon. For once you've surprised me. I assume Mason is with you?"

Damon , "He's right beside me! Although, his heart's across the room".

Katherine , "You shouldn't have."

Damon , " I've had a very busy day today. I killed a werewolf, found a moonstone. Hey, did you know that he hid the moonstone in the bottom of a well full of vervain? I guess he didn't trust you very much. Although, he did love you. Poor guy. Hey, where are you? Because, you know, I could bring him over. Last goodbyes and all that."

Katherine , "You have no idea what you've just done.:"

Damon , "Aww, did I put a kink in your master plan? I'm so sorry."

Katherine chuckled , "Do you honestly believe that I don't have a plan B? And if that fails, a plan C, then a plan D, and...you know how the alphabet works, don't you? Send my love to Stefan "

She hangs up. Damon looks up at Stefan with a troubled look and Damelia sighed at her brother 

They just finished one problem , now into another one .

..

DAMON , "ELENA , I RILED KATHERINE UP. I - I wasn't thinking. I didn't think.
Elena shook her head as tears fell , " It doesn't matter, Damon. She won. Katherine won."

She walks out and closes the door making Damon sigh and turn around to see his sister , he went to her and hugged her as he sighed again

Damelia , "Well , look how it turned out , go to bed"

Damon nodded as he walked away 

Damelia knew how sad the gilbert girl was , having her aunt stabbed was sad enough , but to know Katherine did it made it even worse

..

Damelia looked around the gliberts room as she waited for elena to come 

Elena walked out of the bathroom , startled by the fact the salvatore was there 

"Damelia , what are you doing here ? i mean , what ... what happened ? everything good ? "

Damelia laughed as she sat on the bed , nodding "no...its just that i wanted to know if you are okay ?"

"i am good " elena spoke as she sat next Damelia

Anyone could see , she wasn't , Damelia nodded as she move Elena's face infront of her making Elena to sit on the bed fully 

"you don't have to pretend with me , Elena " 

Elena's eyes filled with tears as she shook her head , Damelia hugged her as she rub her back

..

Elena fell asleep .

Damelia stood up and sped to Jeremy's room to see his still awake looking at his computer

"god ! Damelia , you scared me , what're you doing here ? " Jeremy spoke as he pulled his headphones out and put it on the bed

"nothing , just wanted to know if you are okay ?"

"well...i should be okay"  jeremy spoke back as he pushed his clothes of the bed so Damelia can sit , she sat and spoke , "no you don't have to "

Damelia took his hands and looked in his eyes and spoke , "its okay not to be okay "

Jeremy chuckles as he looked at her hands before looking at Damelia , before tucking her hair behind her ears making Damelia frown , "You are an infant to me , darling " 

"i know....i just... i cant help myself" Jeremy spoke back as he kiss her 

Damelia took hold of his neck and kissed back as she held him on the bed 

she pulled away and spoke before speeding away , "Go to bed "

Jeremy looked at the door before touching his lips , smiling softly  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
48.2K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
60.5K 861 11
Klaus has been married even before he was turned she is also her mother was a witch and her father was a wolf so when they were turned by his mother...
459K 10.1K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...