mafia step brothers (BTS FF)

By Amour_moonlight

It will reveal in the story... u will love it i don't promise but I can say ...love u.. This is my first book... More

introduction
1 chapter
2 chapter
3 chapter
4 chapter
5 chapter
6 chapter
7 chapter
introduction 2
8 chapter
9 chapter
10 chapter
11 chapter
12 chapter
notice ..
13 chapter
14 chapter
kim mansion tour
y/n and hoon's park mansion tour
15 chapter
16 chapter
17 chapter
18 chapter
19 chapter
20 chapter
21 chapter
22 chapter
23 chapter
24 chapter
25 chapter
26 chapter
27 chapter
28 chapter
29 chapter
30 chapter
31 chapter
32 chapter
33 chapter
34 chapter
35 chapter
37 chapter
38 chapter
39 chapter
40 chapter
40 chapter
41 chapter
notice
important
important~

36 chapter

4.6K 144 12
By Amour_moonlight

No one pov
In the living room 8:45pm.
They all were shocked to see the scene in front of them they saw lena,ava n her mom they were drunk n whispering something just than yn enter in the living ..and also got shocked n disgust..yn came down n sat near joon..and asked joon ..
Yn:- wht happened?
Joon:- they just came getting all drunk..
Just than ava shout...
Ava:- This bit(h yn has some guts lena..
Lena:- yes unni..
Am:- that little witch hurt my daughter right ? Now she will see the real hell...
Than yn said ..
Yn:- miss wang  ...
Mw:- yes miss..
Yn:- please take this 3 in there own room .. with the help of more 2 maids..
Mw:- yes miss..
The 3 maids help ava,lena,n avas mom to there room .. and yn went gone to the kitchen n made lemon juice n give to the maids to give this juice to the 3 drunk dorks.... than yn came back in the living room n started to chat with in-yeop... and than hòon asked ..
Hoon:-yn r u coming tomorrow..
Yn:- where ??!
Jimin:- somewhere ..
Joon:- don't u have college?
Jk:- we r just going to miss it one day hyung ..
Jin:- still ..
Yn:- ok ill come ..
Hoon;- yes .. ok get ready at sharp 8:30 am..ok
Yn:- yes ..
Hobi:- but now let's have dinner im hungry...let's go ..
They all had their dinner n gone to sleep ..
Morning 8:30..
No one pov
Yn woke up and bath and did her routine  n than got ready... she looked at the her watch n saw it was 8:20 .. so she gone downstairs n saw v,jimin,jk n hoon ready n were going to the dining room eat breakfast...
Yn:- hi guys ..
All:- hi..
Jimin:- u ready to go where we r taking u
Yn:- no.. I'm ready for ur funeral...
Jimin:- whatever
They all had there breakfast n hyung line left for there university n Jimin,v,jk,hoon n yn left to garage ..

Yn n hoon

Black slippers..

Everthing Same ...

They all left  in this car

Their guns

Jk, v,jimin same gun design..
They left than jimin stopped the car at the gas station and fill the car.. and yn went to the store cause she wanted chocolates/gums and some drinks than they all left in the car .. they all reached at the beach..n yn got out of there car n enjoyed there moments n at 2:05 they all  went to a restaurant n had there lunch... and than left home ...
At home
No one pov

Hyung line sitting on the couch n doing there own things than the door opened in full force and the hyung line got scared because of the screams..they all looked n saw the twins were running and the maknea were behind them.. than the twins reached near jin n fell on couch..jin asked ..
Jin:- y did u 5 brats shouted ??huh?
Jimin:- because yn challenged that who will reach first in the house n sit on the couch will win this race ...
Joon:- ok now go n change..
Vminkook,yn n hoon:-ok
They all left to there own room n jin n suga went to make dinner..after half an hour yn came downstairs n sat on the couch n Jimin said ..
Jimin;- yah.. who have the pics ..
Yn:- I have ..
Jk:- send us ...
Yn;- I have sended jungkook ... he will send u ..
Jin:- GUYS COME TO HAVE DINNER..
allxjin n suga:- OK HYUNG...
they all went to have their dinner they all were eating and the maknae were tell there hyungs what did they did today ... n them yn asked ..
Yn:- where is ava,lena n her mother?
Suga;- we don't know ..
Yn:- wait ill ask Mrs.song.... Mrs.song
Ms:- miss.. they 3 went somewhere...
Yn:- hmm.thanks
Hoon:- damn.. sure again went to club..
V:- to make rich guy fell in there trap ..
They all finished there dinner n gone to there room.. n slept peaceful... (but little did they know that something is coming for them specially yn ..)

Thanks for reading
Please vote n comment
Bye.
Lov u
~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 13.9K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
12.4K 564 25
(For some problems I couldn't put the whole description here so please kindly check the first chapter as I am gonna upload the description as a chapt...
43.8K 1.5K 35
❛The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..❜ ❛You how could you betray us like that-❜ ❛Your father snatched away my...
360K 8.8K 21
What will happen if you marry your "ENEMY'S DAUGHTER" Read to find out what will happen..... English is not my first language so plz forgive my gramm...